Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,850 members, 7,798,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? (163915 Views)

Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos / Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land / A 5 bedroom duplex with BQ siting on a 400Sq meters@magodo phase 1, C/O .72m,, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by olumide4christ: 3:18am On Sep 19, 2016
eghosajohnny:

Look mr olumide you need to mind urself on this forum cos if someone ask for a quote he didn't ask you to be fighting some else you gave your quote and I gave mine it's left for the person which one to take as a guide the building I did on nairaland did you hear it was under quote and I start demanding for extra money,pls do what you feel you know best and allow others do theirs don't come hear to discourage people in the name of a QS when I said 19m it goes for standard finishing material even at 21m is it still up to the amount you mentioned,pls just do what you do and let others be.

Okay, no vex, sorry sir. Wishing you all the best!!

1 Like

Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by cybriz82(m): 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
Ehya sorry oooo...I dnt evn have any reason to argue with u cus I knw u nt planin t buy a land till d next 35yr to come..I wish u well u bro...mind u I base in lagos I cme to sok for biz n am nt complanin...ask any corper u knw abt sokoto n deyy wll gist u..
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by Jessam: 2:24am On Sep 21, 2016
Why do you choose to slander the character of an individual without proof or any documented evidence. I saw your post and saw it fit to respond to your allegations, I am UK based property developer who has engaged the services of Moore Design aka segcymoore and I can frankly say your allegations are totally wrong and unfounded. I have found him professional, straight forward, respects time, plans and sticks to budgets, takes pride in the quality of his work. I had shadowed him for over 2 years before I engaged his services. It is unfortunate for whatever reason you have chosen to make these false claims. As proof of work segcymoore has done please see this thread of my on going project which is on going while i live abroad, he has not built a house with my materials!!- https://www.nairaland.com/2753189/wing-duplex-flat-ajah-moore

-
koning:

The thieves are showing up one by one. You are one of them. Even our good old Spyder880 dey obtain. The advantage he has is that he is less greedy and more transparent. While he collects in hundreds of thousands, you and some of your greedy friends collect in millions above the agreed supervision price. These guys build their houses completely using a clients material, especially when the client lives abroad or is a corrupt politician.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by erico2k2(m): 2:01am On Sep 25, 2016
metallisc:

where english comprehension is concerned... are you sure you made good grades in school?
Are you sure you understood what I wrote up there, by all means it was not meant to slander what ever you wrote there.My point was to explore the possibility of a really ugly building being the center of attraction in an area cos its different.
There was no need going on the offensive.
O dear. o dear
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by amanikondo: 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Frankly I'm a bit dissapointed with Johnny.

I thought he's more seasoned than to join the cast of "Monty Pyton" in giving an estimate without seeing a building plan.
Na hunger.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by koboko69: 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
olumide4christ:
Budget N25 million upwards depending on the size of the building and the level of finishings.

I'm a Quantity Surveyor, part of my job is to prepare Bills of Quantities which is a detailed breakdown of all the items and costs involved in your project.

Its also part of my expertise to manage building projects, so we can manage your artisans & sub-contractors to achieve a successful project. By the way, I come from Abeokuta.

See my signature below for my contact details if you're interested.

Regards.

Hello sir. A 6 bed room duplex plus 2bed room flat up and down at the back with gate house and shop was completed for 58.4 m around oshodi LGA. Note that the master bed room of the duplex has a standing computerized jaguzi. The 58m includes inter locking, painting, tiling of external walls all round to window level, and the front tiling deco. Also the internal fence was tiled all around to window level. There is a level of taste in the building. The money covered all the 2 bed room fittings too including painting. All tiled and ensuit. Area is water logged in a way. The only thing left is to move in. The 58.4m covered everything. Now asking for 10% overhaead/profit makes it 64.3m. Is that a good deal? Note casement window and aluminum roofing.
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by PqsMike: 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
koboko69:

Hello sir. A 6 bed room duplex plus 2bed room flat up and down at the back with gate house and shop was completed for 58.4 m around oshodi LGA. Note that the master bed room of the duplex has a standing computerized jaguzi. The 58m includes inter locking, painting, tiling of external walls all round to window level, and the front tiling deco. Also the internal fence was tiled all around to window level. There is a level of taste in the building. The money covered all the 2 bed room fittings too including painting. All tiled and ensuit. Area is water logged in a way. The only thing left is to move in. The 58.4m covered everything. Now asking for 10% overhaead/profit makes it 64.3m. Is that a good deal? Note casement window and aluminum roofing.

....is that a good deal?

Well, that depends on whether you're the Contractor or the Client
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by abouzaid: 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
what do you guys think of this five bedroom duplex I'm working on for a nairalander.

Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by olumide4christ: 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
koboko69:

[b]Though I don't have your drawing to really determine, in my opinion, it is not too bad.

I was just recently commissioned by a contractor client of mine to prepare a BOQ for a client of his. The project was a 5-bedroom duplex at Oko-Oba, Agege - Lagos. The final figure came to N53.6 million (inclusive of contractor's profit & overheads) - without a fence (the fence is already existing); with 2 No jacuzzi, 7 high grade WC & wash hand basins, 5 shower tray + enclosures, 12 split unit A/Cs; high grade floor tiles; POP ceiling in all places; complete external works excluding fence - paving stones, water gantry, kerbs, drainage, box culvert at entrance septic tank & soakaway pit, gate house, etc.
With your additional 2 No 2-bedroom flats, I feel the N58.4 million would be just about okay, though i cannot verify the additional 10% for overheads. Knowledge of Your drawings would tell me a better story on whether the N58.4 million + 10% overheads is justified or not.

I hope I have answered your question satisfactorily. You could contact me through my details in my signature for more clarifications. [/b]
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by koboko69: 8:45am On Oct 03, 2016
olumide4christ:

[b]Though I don't have your drawing to really determine, in my opinion, it is not too bad.

I was just recently commissioned by a contractor client of mine to prepare a BOQ for a client of his. The project was a 5-bedroom duplex at Oko-Oba, Agege - Lagos. The final figure came to N53.6 million (inclusive of contractor's profit & overheads) - without a fence (the fence is already existing); with 2 No jacuzzi, 7 high grade WC & wash hand basins, 5 shower tray + enclosures, 12 split unit A/Cs; high grade floor tiles; POP ceiling in all places; complete external works excluding fence - paving stones, water gantry, kerbs, drainage, box culvert at entrance septic tank & soakaway pit, gate house, etc.
With your additional 2 No 2-bedroom flats, I feel the N58.4 million would be just about okay, though i cannot verify the additional 10% for overheads. Knowledge of Your drawings would tell me a better story on whether the N58.4 million + 10% overheads is justified or not.

I hope I have answered your question satisfactorily. You could contact me through my details in my signature for more clarifications. [/b]

Thanks very much, the actual money spent on the project is just above 45m. Their is a friendship b/w the client and contractor so no formal agreement was made. Bt i can testify that all materials used are quality. Even in the tenants side 2bed room. THe house also have a shop and gate house, and over head tanks. The contractor actually submitted the BOQ as a proof that he saved alot for his client and still needs to be paid overhead and profit not necessarily 10% of the 45m, but whatever he can pay as per friendship. I was thinking the contractor should have made profit from the 45m + the client spent that was why i asked.
I was surprised seeing people claim 15m can actually complete a 5 bedroom duplex to finish and were bashing cotractors and quantity surveyors cos i am wondering what kind of duplex that will be.
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by gist4kidsblog: 9:43am On Oct 03, 2016
Shingles Design

Black and White

Quotation for Shingle black and white

Roofing 462sqm*2,800=1,293,600

ACCESSORIES

Ridges caps 100m*1600=160,000
Valley gutter 30m*1500=45,000
Bash board. 7m* 1600=11,200
nails 5packs*8,000=40,000
sealant 3sets*5000=15,000
Installation fees 462sqm*200=#92,400
Transportation and loading =#22,500

Grand total=#1,679,700

Duration : 30-09-2016 to 02-10-2016

NOTE: Shingle Design is now #3,200 persqm due to the exchange rate in the country (Nigeria)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4253583_4086243img20160804wa0006jpeg63105bfdad116c87eeba44f84bf85777_jpege7339b9a2d6b3232ec6c5c0a62f5a365

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4308499_dsv_jpeg00b870c0b896a878e0fed6be54a0fe85

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4308500_ds_jpeg27f3de926dc03afa9be75173ed229de0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4308501_hn_jpeg5ea1a360ed30c54e5e726cbe4d745cb4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4308502_kl_jpegf164b2973332e0ac995a52565c2c9ccb
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by Kerryolzen: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2016
with the current price of cement and building materials, how much can one estimate to build a 5bedroom duplex? please help me it's urgent. thanks
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by itsmybusiness: 9:34am On Dec 25, 2016
Kerryolzen:
with the current price of cement and building materials, how much can one estimate to build a 5bedroom duplex? please help me it's urgent. thanks
I recommend you speak to this man on the forum, aftatechbiz. I think he is honest and he has a 5 bedroom duplex thread on: https://www.nairaland.com/3075906/construction-5-bedroom-duplex-ibadan
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by roakim(m): 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
I saw,this and I marvel at the kind of contributions guys flings here.
On this issue due diligence counts. Please, be guided.
I'm a builder of long years of experience.
Varieties, taste,outlook and exposure of the client matters.

Thank you.
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 26, 2017
Criminals everywhere. A standard duplex can be built for 14 million naira will excess change to even buy a Nigerian used car. You fools will open your mouth insulting your politicians when you are worst off. Rubbish anf thieves!
olumide4christ:

Bros, you say N21.2 or N19 million will complete the building in the picture you posted...with or even without the present cost of cement? Please don't mislead the OP because I know that if he engages you on the premise of N21.2 OR N19 Million, we are sure to hear stories that touch when the time comes..This isn't the 1st or 5th time its happening on Nairaland.

How did you even determine the costs....have you visited the site to ascertain the topography/soil conditions and thus the height and nature of the foundation that you said would cost N1.8million Even the foundation of my bungalow and BQ in Abuja cost N2.1 million altogether with direct labour (it was on a sloppy land) but was still that cheap because aggregates (sand, granite, hardcore) are far cheaper in Abuja than in Lagos or the south west. Not to talk of the foundation of a 5-bedroom duplex.

Please get your facts right and don't mislead the OP!!

1 Like

Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by olumide4christ: 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
ayodele234:
Criminals everywhere. A standard duplex can be built for 14 million naira will excess change to even buy a Nigerian used car. You fools will open your mouth insulting your politicians when you are worst off. Rubbish anf thieves!

N14 million for a duplex in 2017...LOOOOLLL!! Carry goo...kontinue!
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by SirWellington(m): 9:51am On May 12, 2017
koning:

You Nairaland builders are a bunch of thieves. "N9M will only get you to window level downstairs". Are you serious?!!. I will never hire a builder from NL. They are all thieves targeting Nigerians in the Diaspora. Op, don't listen to this greedy bastard. With N5m you can conveniently get to Lintel level downstairs. I did it with that and was hugely ripped off as well by the builders and the suppliers. An honest bricklayer later confessed to me that when I order for 500 blocks, 300 will be supplied and laid before I show up. Making it impossible for me to accurately count the number.
With rigourous supervision it could have cost me N4m. NEVER TRUST ALL THESE SO CALLED BUILDERS, ENGINEERS AND CONTRACTORS HERE.

Thank you my brother. When I first visited this site for advise the estimates I was getting was quite outrageous. They will discourage you with over estimated budgets. Right now I am roofing my three bedroom bungalow in Nnewi, Anambra... And I know how much I have spent so far.
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by Jyde231101: 7:57am On Aug 05, 2017
eghosajohnny:
Now since I've stated a breakdown to a point let's take it to finishing so there will be an idea of the amount to complete the project.

Pop:800k
Tiles 1.3m
Doors,800k making the entrance door 350k and others 450k
Electrical and fitting 600k
Plumbing and fitting 900k
Cabinet and wardrobe 700k
Rail and burglary 700k
Painting 600k
soakaway 300k

Total of this is 6.7m+14.5m=21.2m

Which I know is on the high side to me I believe with 19m the project can be delivered

FENCING
INTERLOCK ETC?
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by Adegbulugbe(m): 8:11am On Aug 05, 2017
SirWellington:

Thank you my brother. When I first visited this site for advise the estimates I was getting was quite outrageous. They will discourage you with over estimated budgets. Right now I am roofing my three bedroom bungalow in Nnewi, Anambra... And I know how much I have spent so far.

That is NL engineers for you,it gives me a lot of discouragement nd I felt disappointed when I see some quote of advice.some will even give without viewing the building plan or to even bothered the location or soil bearing capacity.well
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by etiumo: 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
U try bro. Sometimes u take excess money from one item to balance with the other. For example, for a similar project in June 2017, I spent 2.4 million naira on foundation alone becos my land is slopy and I needed to raise the dpc high. Also block work to lintel level cost me 1.3 million naira
eghosajohnny:
Sir for the 5bdrm duplex in abeokuta below is the breakdown of how I will handle it or guide you on expense to roofing and with this design below if you like it

Foundation: 1.8m
Block work to decking: 2.2m
Decking:2.3m
Block work to roof:2m
Roof wood work:700k
Parapet 700k
stonecoated roofing sheet:2.7m classic sheet
Plastering:850k
Casement window:750k
Artwork:250k

Total so far on this is 14.550m

Below is the 3d of the 5bdrm duplex any other question you can call or whatsapp me on 07031886484
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by motherfucker: 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
SirWellington:

Nwannem, biko, how much did you spend so far? Only spyder88 and Akeensbussy are people I can call on for help when it's time.
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by zamirikpo(m): 1:53am On Aug 14, 2017
ayodele234:

Leave them , maybe their houses are silver or gold plated.

Give me 10m ,I will design and build u a 5bdroom duplex . With moderate finishing, even in 2017.
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by motherfucker: 8:45am On Aug 14, 2017
zamirikpo:

Leave them , maybe their houses are silver or gold plated.

Give me 10m ,I will design and build u a 5bdroom duplex . With moderate finishing, even in 2017.

Can 5-6Million build a 4 bedroom bungalow?
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 14, 2017
Yes. I just completed a 4 bedroom bungalow for 5.8 million. I started the work in April this year..
motherfucker:

Can 5-6Million build a 4 bedroom bungalow?

1 Like

Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by motherfucker: 9:29am On Aug 14, 2017
ayodele234:
Yes. I just completed a 4 bedroom bungalow for 5.8 million. I started the work in April this year..
Thanks. That's very satisfying and relieving. If it were all these nairaland builders, dem go call 10 million.

Did you do parapet for your house or it's excluded?
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
Parapet not included. That should cost you extra 500k or 600k at most depending on the perimeter of the house. The house i did was fully comleted including painting then fencing and gate.
motherfucker:
Thanks. That's very satisfying and relieving. If it were all these nairaland builders, dem go call 10 million.

Did you do parapet for your house or it's excluded?
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by motherfucker: 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
ayodele234:
Parapet not included. That should cost you extra 500k or 600k at most depending on the perimeter of the house. The house i did was fully comleted including painting then fencing and gate.
wow... I am so happy with this news. God bless you bro. Yeah, I will do parapet for mine. 6.6M I fair. Thanks so much for the information.

I believe you supervised everything yourself hence the total cost. If it were contracted, spirit of nairaland builders would have done justice to your pocket/bank account grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
I did everything myself and there are even some areas I had to let a few buck go when they do a very good job for me. With just over 4000 blocks you are good to go. Make sure you supervise everything yourself and try to get the best deal when it comes to roofing. You will be OK
motherfucker:
wow... I am so happy with this news. God bless you bro. Yeah, I will do parapet for mine. 6.6M I fair. Thanks so much for the information.

I believe you supervised everything yourself hence the total cost. If it were contracted, spirit of nairaland builders would have done justice to your pocket/bank account grin

3 Likes

Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by Michaelisaacng(m): 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
AVAILABLE PLOTS OF LAND FOR SALE IN CHOICE ESTATES IN IBEJU-LEKKI, SANGOTEDO AND AJAH

We present to you our estates located few distance away from the express road and suitable for any housing project of your choice. Find below, your interest in the following estates of your choice, located in Ibeju-Lekki with neighborhood attraction like:

-Dangote Petroleum Refinery

- Pan African University

- Lagos free trade zone

- Lekki golf and country resort

- Proposed 4th mainland bridge

- Proposed International Airport

- Lekki Deep Sea Port

- Dangote Fertilizer Plant

*CHRISTAL VILLA- ITAMARUN*

Location: Itamarun community, Ibeju-Lekki. 10minutes after dangote refinery
Promo Price: N1.5m per plot
Title: Excision in process

*CHRISTAL VILLA- KINGS COURT*

Location: Akpakin community, opp k-zzy hotel, few minutes from oshoroko community after dangote refinery
Promo Price: N4m per plot
Title: Approved Excision

*CHRISTAL VILLA GOLD PHASE 1*

3 minutes after lacampaigne tropicana beach resort
Promo Price: *800k*
Title: *Reg. Survey*

*CHRISTAL VILLA GOLD PHASE 2*

Behind Phase 1, Igbogun road, Ibeju-lekki*
3 minutes after lacampaigne tropicana beach resort
Promo Price: N700k per plot
Promo: Buy 5 get 1free
Title:Registered Survey

*LAGOON COURTS*

N2.5m per plot
Location: Ibeju-Agbe Town, Ibeju-Lekki (by new international airport).
Title: GAZETTE IN PROCESS

*SANDFIELD COURTS*

N5.5M per plot
Location: Origanrigan along Lekki Free Trade Zone (1mile from Dangote Refinery)
Title: GLOBAL C OF O.

*WHITE OAK COURTS*

N5M per plot
Location: Oshoroko Town along Lekki Free Trade Zone (1mile from Dangote Refinery)
Title: GLOBAL C OF O.

*BROOKSVILLE COURTS*

N4M half plot
Location: Ibeju-Agbe Town, Ibeju-Lekki (By new international airport)
Title: GAZETTE

*HAMPTON COURTS*

N2m per plot
Title: GAZETTE IN PROCESS

*UPTOWN COURTS*

N5M per plot
Location: Osoroko Town along Lekki Free Trade Zone (1mile from Dangote Refinery)
Title: GLOBAL C OF O

*UPTOWN COURTS EXT.*

N4.5M per plot
Location: Osoroko Town along Lekki Free Trade Zone (1mile from Dangote Refinery)

*WOLVERTON COURTS*

N2.5m per plot
Location: Located at Okun-Ilado town, Ibeju-Lekki Lagos State, a walking distance to the Lekki Free Trade Zone
Title: PROPOSED EXCISION

*EDGEWOOD COURTS*

N3M per plot
Location: Located at Okun-Ilado town, Ibeju-Lekki Lagos State, a walking distance to the Lekki Free Trade Zone.

*PALMSVILLE COURTS*

N3M per plot
Location: Along Lekki Free Trade Zone (1 Mile to Dangote Refinery

*SUNNYLAND COURTS*

N5M per plot
Location: Oshoroko Town along Lekki Free Trade Zone (1 Mile to Dangote Refinery)

*SPRINGWOOD COURTS*

N3M per plot
Location: Okegun Town, Ibeju-Lekki (By New International Airport)
Title: EXCISION / PROPOSED EXCISION

*OPULENCE ESTATE*

Title: Gazette
Price: N10.5m
5% discount on outright purchase
Note: 100% dry buy and build estate.

*ORANGE VILLE ESTATE (OGOMBO AJAH)*

Promo Price: ₦9.5million per plot
Land Title: C of O
Land Size: 600SQM

*WESTWOOD PARK II (SANGOTEDO AJAH LEKKI)*

Promo Price: ₦12million per plot

*ARIUM ESTATE (ABIJO AJAH LEKKI)*

Promo Price: ₦7million per plot

*WALTON GATE ESTATE (SANGOTEDO AJAH)*

Promo Price: ₦18million per plot
Land Title: Gazette

*URBAN BASE ESTATE (BOGIJE IBEJU LEKKI)*

Promo Price: ₦10million per plot
Land Title: Gov. Consent
Land Size: 500SQM

We humbly await your kind response on your chosen estate(s), while hoping on a positive response towards a formal presentation if necessary. We also hope on a mutual business relationship with your association.

Thanks

For Further Inquiries and Inspection on our Investment Lands Contact us: BRICKHOMES INVESTMENT SERVICES.
0806-060-6005 0808-055-3162 0815-446-4066 Email: michaelisaacinfo@gmail.com
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by zamirikpo(m): 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
ayodele234:

What sheets did u roof with.....5.8m, u spent too much. 5m max.even with a dpc of almost 7coaches and d heavy sand filling,

U just need to be informed about the best prices in town and above all supervise by urself. Verify dimensions urself , even during roofing,

The street is tough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by motherfucker: 1:58am On Aug 15, 2017
ayodele234:
I did everything myself and there are even some areas I had to let a few buck go when they do a very good job for me. With just over 4000 blocks you are good to go. Make sure you supervise everything yourself and try to get the best deal when it comes to roofing. You will be OK
bro, I do not mind sharing pics of the house o. Make some people see with their eyes what is possible cos they like to discourage others.
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by motherfucker: 1:37am On Aug 17, 2017
ayodele234:
one more thing boss. Sorry to bother you. Did you do German floor/DPC for yours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.