Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? (164018 Views)

Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos / Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land / A 5 bedroom duplex with BQ siting on a 400Sq meters@magodo phase 1, C/O .72m,, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 17, 2017
Yes everything. I can break it down for you but you will have to give me a little time
motherfucker:
one more thing boss. Sorry to bother you. Did you do German floor/DPC for yours?
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by motherfucker: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2017
ayodele234:
Yes everything. I can break it down for you but you will have to give me a little time
sure... i can wait for it. Thanks so much. I would even prefer you create a thread for it and detail everything. It will help re-ignite and re-inforce the passion and determination in people to build their own house. I will push for the thread to make front page if you can post it.

Thanks in advance anyway.
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 17, 2017
Send me your email so i send you the break down of the whole process
motherfucker:
sure... i can wait for it. Thanks so much. I would even prefer you create a thread for it and detail everything. It will help re-ignite and re-inforce the passion and determination in people to build their own house. I will push for the thread to make front page if you can post it.

Thanks in advance anyway.
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by motherfucker: 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
ayodele234:
Send me your email so i send you the break down of the whole process
Thank so much boss.
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ok. You should get it latest tuesday. Remind me here if you dont hear from me. Thanks
motherfucker:
Thank so much boss.

CollegiatePros @ gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by motherfucker: 6:47am On Aug 18, 2017
ayodele234:
Ok. You should get it latest tuesday. Remind me here if you dont hear from me. Thanks
okay boss. Will remind you on Tuesday. Expect a mention. God bless.
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by Simcha: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Please where can I work as a constructional labourer? Please whatsapp me addresses of active construction sites and other info needed. Thanks 07031957083
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by motherfucker: 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
Simcha:
Please where can I work as a constructional labourer? Please whatsapp me addresses of active construction sites and other info needed. Thanks 07031957083
You didn't even state your location undecided
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2017
I sent you already. I am based in Benin so you know that's the estimate here.
motherfucker:
okay boss. Will remind you on Tuesday. Expect a mention. God bless.
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by motherfucker: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2017
ayodele234:
I sent you already. I am based in Benin so you know that's the estimate here.
you sent it to the email? Thanks a lot. I will check it out while when I get back on PC. Benin should be fairly cheap. I have a land there but currently in Ogun state and will likely buy one here even though we have a family house in Ogun state due to business potentials and proximity to Lagos.
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by denniscares: 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
zamirikpo:

What sheets did u roof with.....5.8m, u spent too much. 5m max.even with a dpc of almost 7coaches and d heavy sand filling,

U just need to be informed about the best prices in town and above all supervise by urself. Verify dimensions urself , even during roofing,

The street is tough.
zamirikpo:

What sheets did u roof with.....5.8m, u spent too much. 5m max.even with a dpc of almost 7coaches and d heavy sand filling,

U just need to be informed about the best prices in town and above all supervise by urself. Verify dimensions urself , even during roofing,

The street is tough.
zamirikpo:

The street is tough.
zamirikpo:

IONO HOW THIS WORKS BUT PLS I BESEECH YOU TO REACH ME @Zamirikpo

The street is tough.
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by Simcha: 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
motherfucker:
You didn't even state your location undecided
Lagos/ogun area.
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by couragemath: 12:51am On Nov 16, 2017
ever811:
oga you lie..how how much will it cost to purchase the following alone..blocks,chipping stones,... ...cement for casting of foundation trenches,dpc slab,first floor slab,laying of blocks ,plastering, suckaway and tailing job.rood,wood for lintels,slab and roofing.roofing sheet..electrical material plumbing materials,..etc..baba 9m is just no where close pls..bellow is a bungalow we are currently working on,..the total cost for this bungalow is 52mill....
@ever, please what was the cost of roofing. Wood included. You mentioned 52mil...you meant 5.2milliom right!
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by Drsantos: 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
zamirikpo:
@POSTER dont be discouraged, with 9m u can finish a 5 room duplex,what would be left wont be much, it all depends on the design and the person handling it. most times people take advantage of our ignorance.

i was opportuned to witness the building of a 4room duplex,(since january) the site engr is a christian brother, who was very honest to the point that he had serious battles with the carpenters and iron benders who came to do roofing and finishing. these guys where over billing the owner in excess of over 50% of the original cost,they do this mainly by over estimating the materials quoted for the job.outside the decking and foundation, a duplex is just a normal structure. the extra cost of decking and foundation wont be more than 3-4m. dont be deceived.

so far we have spent about 8m. we have roofed and paid for iron fittings, plumbing and electricals have also been done. the only major thing remaining is plastering and p.o.p. just like someone earlier posted 2.2m for block work from foundation to decking, thats over estimating excessively. the issue is, if u know nothing about buildings, then am sorry u would get ripped off.

if possible ,do extensive background checks by URSELF before embarking on any project....nairaland has so many threads that would teach u many things about building. and if u can ,always visit ur site, or have a trustworthy person supervise for u if u aint around.

finishing also matters.......if u are not tiling ur walls front and back with expensive tiles or skreding evry wall or installing jacuzzi's in evry toilet ,baba.....9m will almost do it.

I would like to have your facebook or skype ids or email address because I intend to start the constructions of my new duplex somewhere in Lagos and also in the South East Imo. my skype id is(santos.festus) facebook is(balderas balderas martin) Best Regards, Dr.Santos Chido.
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by zamirikpo(m): 11:40am On Jan 15, 2018
Drsantos:

I would like to have your facebook or skype ids or email address because I intend to start the constructions of my new duplex somewhere in Lagos and also in the South East Imo. my skype id is(santos.festus) facebook is(balderas balderas martin) Best Regards, Dr.Santos Chido.

That would been nice If I was a building contractor. But am not. I have a very close friend who builds . He opened my eyes to all these things.

When building pay attention to dimensions. Master them....thats where bulk of the padding comes from.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by Maintain12(f): 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
Hello everyone in d house, I and my sister have just started our first building (Two 5bedroom duplex) each @ Ologuneru, off Eleyele, Ibadan with 30 pillars for the 2 duplex (15 pillars each). Before commencing on d project I went through most comments on this forum, at first I was discouraged with their outrageous price even to start foundation due to overpriced quoted here but guess what! is not as expensive as seemed I'll will love to take you all through the processing from scratch..... cheesy[/color] grin[color=#000099]
Only started on 5th February 2018. Attached is some of the pictures so far........Pls feel free to ask any question at any stage and I promised to be honest, am only doing this to help others especially those in d diaspora.

Expenses
Excluding d price of land

Cement (Dangote) @ #2,600
Block (Stone dust 9inches) @ #185
Storex (2000litre ×2) @ #38,000 excluding transport
Iron rod varies depending on the mm
Sand
Granite

5 Likes

Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by zamirikpo(m): 3:30am On Feb 15, 2018
Congrats man. I will surely follow u to the finish line on this project. People are ripped off out of ignorance.

Pls post the pix of ur intended structure and remember pay close attention to dimensions and usage of materials that's where all the wayo wayo stems from.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by Maintain12(f): 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
As of this morning 15th of February 2018

Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by motherfucker: 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
Maintain12:
As of this morning 15th of February 2018

Please create a new thread for this so that people can see it and it will likely make front page.
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by Maintain12(f): 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
@Motherfucker pls how do i go about it (creating a new thread)
motherfucker:

Please create a new thread for this so that people can see it and it will likely make front page.
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by motherfucker: 8:38am On Feb 17, 2018
Maintain12:
@Motherfucker pls how do i go about it (creating a new thread)
go-to https://www.nairaland.com/properties

Gently screw down just before the list of thread and u will see "create thread". Click on it and start creating thread.

After the thread is created, if u go offline and will like to locate it, look at the top of your screen and u will see "followed topics" click on it to have access to list of threads that u are following, this include ones u created and ones u have commented on previously.
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by Maintain12(f): 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
motherfucker:
go-to https://www.nairaland.com/properties

Gently screw down just before the list of thread and u will see "create thread". Click on it and start creating thread.

After the thread is created, if u go offline and will like to locate it, look at the top of your screen and u will see "followed topics" click on it to have access to list of threads that u are following, this include ones u created and ones u have commented on previously.

Thanks....I've created the new thread.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by Lordemperoris100(m): 10:00am On Apr 18, 2018
following
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by dubemcapital(m): 8:03am On Apr 20, 2018
On board....
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by coretechng1(m): 9:50pm On May 19, 2018
awelekiti:
There is no need to argue any further on this. You may PM me. I'll be glad to give you a number of your colleague you can call and verify what I'm saying from. You may even pay a visit to one of their sites here, if you like. I rest my case!
Bros please I need your number. Please whatsap me the Lafarge number. Thanks.
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
erico2k2:

if you have High taste then increase it to N30M
dude is saying 9and u are screaming 30m lol
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
olumide4christ:

No problem,...though I can tell you that I was even trying to be mild with the N25m I mentioned which should be for basic finishing.... I just completed a Bills of Quantities this week, requested for by a contractor for his client for a similar duplex at New Oko-Oba, Agege, here in Lagos. The total sum came to N58 million based on the current price of cement....external works which comprise fence, interlocking paving stones, septic tank, soakaway pit, water tank gantry, drainage, etc cost a bit over N9 million (it was part of the N58 million)...of course, finishing differs from one building to the other.
If the client decide to carry out that project using direct labour and not a contractor, he would spend at least N46-48 million on materials and labour, excluding supervision if he required it.
bro how much be 5bedrroom for lekki na. Plus land o. Una dey scream this money like say person dey pluck am. Na how he dey buy?

1 Like

Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by twinskenny(m): 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
Drsantos:

we offer electrical, cctv and audio installation services

you might want to give us a chance, will surely appreciate it

check out our previous works here

https://www.nairaland.com/twinskenny/topics
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by olumide4christ: 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
bro how much be 5bedrroom for lekki na. Plus land o. Una dey scream this money like say person dey pluck am. Na how he dey buy?

N45-50 million, depending on level of finishings for the building and external works but excluding land.
As per land, I'm not sure of current prices around Lekki. You can ask the land merchants here on Nairaland.
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by intereliate: 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
Dear Team,

Compliments of the day.

Please could you assist with an estimate BOQ for a 3 bedroom duplex.

The master bedroom is ensuite with Walk-in-closet, study and gym

The ground floor has Ante Room, Running Room, laundry Room, store, kitchen and living room.

The land size is 450sqm i.e. 16.00m by 28.18m.

The land is located at Abijo GRA.

I noticed that other construction are doing a 5 board raft as the road is about 4ft higher than the land.

The offset from the front fence is 6m and all other sides is 3m.

Attached is a draft plan I designed by myself .

Warm regards

Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by goldcorn(f): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
intereliate:
Dear Team,

Compliments of the day.

Please could you assist with an estimate BOQ for a 3 bedroom duplex.

The master bedroom is ensuite with Walk-in-closet, study and gym

The ground floor has Ante Room, Running Room, laundry Room, store, kitchen and living room.

The land size is 450sqm i.e. 16.00m by 28.18m.

The land is located at Abijo GRA.

I noticed that other construction are doing a 5 board raft as the road is about 4ft higher than the land.

The offset from the front fence is 6m and all other sides is 3m.

Attached is a draft plan I designed by myself .

Warm regards
WhatsApp me on 09069193297 for a detailed estimate and construction
Re: How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? by goldcorn(f): 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
It depends on what you want,you can whatsapp me on 09069193297

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.