Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:11 PM

My Story As A Four Years Graduate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Story As A Four Years Graduate (614 Views)

How God Changed My Story / Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) / No Job Yet But I Am Optimistic That My Story Will Change Before 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Story As A Four Years Graduate by rectitude(m): 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
As shared on www.fixmeblog.com

Hello fixmeblog, my name is Segun this is my first time here. my story goes thus: i gained admission to study Economics in Unilorin in 2007/2008, I was so esctatic about my new phase of life, I was determine to make the best of this opportunity I had to become somebody in life. I was focused in my studies always avoiding bad influences or anything that would have detered me from graduating, Now i am a graduate of Economics, (Second class upper).But It has been over four years now since I graduated and am yet to land a job, I have applied to any and every firm/company who’s advert I’ve come in contact with but it always ends with the “we’ll get back to you” cliché. I even applied for the ongoing Police recruitment excercise unknowingly to me that the age limit is 28 as against my age being 31. Am so frustrated right now am tired of having to collect from my parents at this age when I should be the one giving to them. Please I need your advice

And he got an epic fix.

You can read the fix here:

http://www.fixmeblog.com/i-have-been-an-applicant-for-four-years-plsease-i-need-advice/

(1) (Reply)

There Will Be Job Opportunity For Lagosians And Other Indigenes Of Port Location / A Chartered Accountant Is Urgently Needed / Pricewaterhousecooper Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.