Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Linda Ikeji Not Ready For Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Not Ready For Marriage (435 Views)

Moesha Boduong: 'I Am Young & Not Ready For Marriage' / Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry / Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Not Ready For Marriage by Blessingnice(m): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
http://bisicheli.mywapblog.com/linda-ikeji-not-ready-for-marriage.xhtml

Linda is the highest paid blogger in Nigeria,with high quality and innovative skills a Nigerian blogger, writer, entrepreneur and former model. her blog made her popular and wealthy amongst Nigeria bloggers and beauty Queens in the 9ja community, she has always been a controversial lady with high integrity, a lady with a high social status.

She blogs about the latest gossip, beauty, entertainment, fashion, politics, lifestyle & other Naija news.

I keep trying to figure out or fathom her reasons for refusing to tie the knot or walk down the aisle"
Could it be that no man suits her better, or she feels the men coming close to her are coal digger I prefer that word than GOLD Digger.

traditionally in this country it's necessary to get married it increases your stand and value in the society
Is she afraid to walks down the aisle of the church to meet her groom, and the ceremony begins. Hmm I will be dancing dangerously for her as someone who just bought United States of obodo oyibo and a bottle of bitter leaf drink.

For those celebrities afraid of marriage I could be of a help to you, I can match celebrities with no difficulty.

http://bisicheli.mywapblog.com/linda-ikeji-not-ready-for-marriage.xhtml
Re: Linda Ikeji Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
cry
I don't see any reason why people's marital status should be your headache.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie Files For Divorce From Brad Pitt / Ooni Of Ife Honours 2baba Idibia As An Ambassador Of Peace / Could Rihanna And Drake Be Parting Ways Anytime Soon ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.