Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) (28237 Views)

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ilorin For Losing Bets / Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) / Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing Goats (graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by GoldenBoi111(m): 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
Man Almost Lynched In Ilorin For Stealing Bike *graphic Pics*)

A middle aged man said to be in his late 20s was this afternoon beaten to stupor by angry mob.

The suspect was alleged to have stolen a Chinjeng at the ever busy Sango sunday sunday market.

According to an eyewitness, who simply identified himself as Muideen said " I came here to buy Ram, suddenly I saw people shouting thief thief running towards my direction, I saw a man who should be in his late 20s riding away on a chinjeg machine popularly.

He was riding ferociously towards Basin from Sango, owing to the hot chase, he lost control & fell down from the Okada.

He was pounced on beaten mercilessly, dangerous weapons like axe, burning stick among others were used to beat him to stupor.

He was however rescued by men of the Mobile Police force who prevented him from being lynched.

At the time of filing this report 1 hour after he was rescued by the police, he's yet to be taken to the hospital, rather he was left on the road side to the chagrin of passersby.

The most annoying part is police officers leaving him seated on the street for more than 1 hour, on the guise that his blood will stain van & they have no money for car wash.
They refused to evacuate him until someone contacted the DPO, who scolded them profusely before they eventually evacuated him.

Fresh Insight Magazine Reports

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by GoldenBoi111(m): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lalasticlala where you at?? Food don done

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
Holy sheet...

See his d!ck cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by madridguy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
ok
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
I bet he voted for the dulllard ... they despatch the zombie asap cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by satelliteDISH(m): 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
viickerz:
Holy sheet...

See his d!ck cheesy grin

Y the op no blur the man d!cck nah? This is deformation of character.

Op the man go sue U ooh.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by jammani(m): 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
I was @ that sango today to buy Ram for my Dad. (Kulende market) after buying the first Ram, people had to start telling me to look after it well cos they willl steal it.... Ilorin isnt too peacefull as it was before.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
Na the kind beating wey dem suppose dey serve politicians be this

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by oladipo322(m): 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
ooooop dis isn't fair

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by tintingz(m): 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
Name checkers will bring their tribalism here very soon.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by Lukenitheooo6(m): 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
jungle justice is bad But he is lucky he wasn't beaten to death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by kennyjam: 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
He wants to buy Ram.......Rice..... Cloth.... with the CHANGE from EXCHANGING the Motorcycle... thank you... free him na change cause am.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by Davash222(m): 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
avalontony:
Just ordinary bike......
When are we going to go after the evil men and women that looted and are still looting this country??
I went to visit a friend of mine and I saw them drinking garri this evening.... .......and I was like this country hard o

What are you even saying here?
A thief is a thief, there is no two ways about it. Your friend drinking garri is not better off but he choose to be contented with the little he can afford, why cant that thief be contented with the little he can manage than stealing an okada man's bike??

He should be grateful he met Pacific people today, If not, na him and devil for the share dinner this night.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by SAMBARRY: 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
Serves him right.

Even thieves are having bad days in stealing. He should face the nusic

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by avalontony(m): 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
Just ordinary bike......

When are we going to go after the evil men and women that looted and are still looting this country??

I went to visit a friend of mine and I saw them drinking garri this evening.... .......and I was like this country hard o
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by holluwai(m): 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
People dey para gan. Them go too beat am sef
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by Bifwoli: 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
tintingz:
Name checkers will bring their tribalism here very soon.

You mean the Yorubas?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by Opeade939(f): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
No chill@all,apc equals to correct change.
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
Middle aged man in his 20s op I hail o.

8 Likes

Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by eleko1: 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
Doing his own FAST/FURIOUS sad.Thank God,nor bi for Delta/Benin e take Rob,Dey for don burn am sad
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by tosyno1990(f): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
That serve him right, he has also caused other people pains
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by abdulhadi101(m): 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
If to say na Saraki now, dey for dey shout, Yan kadede!!!...... grin.... 99 days for thief, one day for d owner, ah guess is d owners days....

Wait o... This thiefs no dey read newspaper neh, to see report how dem dey kill their comrades!!!.. Like say dey Jazz dem...... Tomorrow anoder one go attempt again
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by Toluwani111: 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
Mama Lala: lalasticlala,why don't you go to work?
Lalasticlala:Mummy,I'm a moderator,on an online forum.
Mama Lala:Moderator kwanu! What are u moderating?Election Debate?
Lalasticlala: Mummy!!!! They pay me and I move threads to frontpage.
Mama Lala: what is frontapge? And why are u moving threads to front page.. Is front page a shop? Do you supply threads?
Lalasticlala: Mummy,biko kwanu! I do not supply threads... I move online topics to the homepage of an online forum.
Mama Lala: But I have never seen you carry suitcase and wearing suit to go to work... You are just in front of ur laptop all day.. Are u sure it's not 419 you're doing?
Lalasticlala: Mama!!!! Biko leave me... I've just seen a snake thread...

16 Likes

Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by thrillionaire(m): 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
Why take the risk, knowing the grave repercussion when caught?

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by deolu2000(m): 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
When it come to ilorin, never play with their Bajaj and gincheng motor bikes (okadas), has that is the most secure means of livelihood for an average ilorin man,the guy must thank his stars that he was not burnt fa. I trust my afonja niggas.
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
the change is real all their hunger and anger on this man lol
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by JaneyBlingx(f): 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
The most annoying part is police officers leaving him seated on the street for more than 1 hour, on the guise that his blood will stain van & they have no money for car wash.

Naija police and their annoying excuses be like 5&6. Last week na so we tell dem say robbers they attack our hood, na so one say no fuel for van another one say make we bring 1k make he use take buy pen to take our statement( I no knw if the ink na gold)

4 Likes

Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by eleko1: 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
Blame bukola Saraki sad. He won't distribute money till election period sad.
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by mimee9(f): 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
God catch am, heartless thieves, dem no get human sympathy
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by kaen1317: 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
It's this man that truly knows the meaning of the phrase "police is your friend"

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by Adestar7: 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
I will even suggest he lynched to death bc if for one reason Uve been a victim of robbery attack, u will know that no crime is too smal to go un punished.
I've been a victim of phone loss to pocket pickers. I lost vital information that's unquantifiable. I even send msg to offer d person to name his price 4 d return of d fone to no avail.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa / Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught / Army Ordered To Pay Ebere Ohakwe N1.25 Million For Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.