Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance (68990 Views)

Pedestrian Bridge Collapses In Miami, Florida. Many Killed (Video) / Robert Mugabe Has Died After Being Rushed To Singapore / Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by manny4life(m): 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
vowsng:

baba ask no such questions, when you were campaigning and shouting sai baba even when it was clear that the man had no good economic policy/ propaganda, did you care to listen, nigerians have taught all of us a new way to support, just by sentiment. trump is our president, long live united states of nigeria!!!

I NEVER campaigned for Buhari, NEVER. I always thought he was a wrong choice for the people. I'd still pick GEJ over him except IF there was a better candidate in lieu of Buhari. As a matter of fact, IF Fashola was picked, he would have been a better contender. As for Buhari, I did not support his candidacy. Trump can never be our president, I'll go with a lesser evil. Nothing further.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by johnjimiflex(m): 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
naijadefender:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDPJcxuImig

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-has-medical-episode-at-911-ceremony-source-says.html
are You for real? collapsed?!!! ambulance? wow!!!! your dreams sure must be very imaginative... she felt faint And staggered before being helped into the van by her aids.....
fact check: this post is majorly false with an Intent to mislead....
either the author is a liar or he's just plain lazy, incompetent and irresponsible!

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Deen77: 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
Not rushed in an ambulance.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by DrMuzungu(m): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
Old hog deserves the guy coming after her

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
[quote #Trump will make America Great Again [/quote]
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by peterphd(m): 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Such a sexist comment.

First off,she's human and for someone her age who has had a very busy schedule for a year and a half now,she's bound to get weary and tired.She's running for the toughest job in the world,she isn't required to become a robot to get it.

Her doctor confirmed she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday,but here she still pulled strong for two days to pay her respects to victims and families of 9/11,last time I had that,I didn't get out of bed for a week even with antibiotics and other medications,I just couldn't,I felt too weak and especially lazy to want to do anything.That's the kind of President and Commander in Chief we want,one who pulls strong no matter the situation.

On her worst day,Secretary Clinton is a hundred times better than Trump will ever be to serve as President and Commander in chief of the United States of America.

Mind I add,Presidents fall sick all the time,White House just won't report it.George W Bush fainted in the White House after choking on his pretzel.FDR was elected in wheelchairs with polio,the list goes on.

The fact that you would question her abilities to serve as President when faced with health situation that could happen to anyone goes to show how pathetic your thoughts are.

No,Donald Trump will never be our President.
When the arguments don't favour you, scream 'racist' and sexist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by learnedman(m): 12:59am On Sep 13, 2016
The Democratic party establishment may end up regreting their biggest blunder in rigging out Bernie Sanders.
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by 2B1ASK1(m): 1:05am On Sep 13, 2016
manny4life:
I have asked few Trump supporter to layout Trump's agenda on the economy. In fact, let's just start here, NONE has been able to state a sound economic plan and how he intends to achieve it EVEN IF it's not achievable.
first off, Trump will stop companies from leaving the US and bringing their products into the US for sale, I think that's a big plus cos it will create jobs and that will have multiplier effect on the economy
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by elkarim: 1:12am On Sep 13, 2016
the footage

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:46am On Sep 13, 2016
manny4life:

Name one country that's not 2000 years behind you? Are you really this clueless or you're forming clueless... Which one is it? You think your shitt hole of America is the shitt right? Lmao.... What can I say, continue living in the past, "old glory", while the likes of China kicks your country's ass... Lol

Dude I put it to you that you're a slave, so please shut the fvck up when real people are talking. Lmao, at least I have "Africa" and Nigeria to go back to. How about you, are you the cursed tribe of Esau who doesn't know his root? Look at this fifth hand citizen forming "yankee citizen"... lmao. You're a shame and disgrace to whatever you stand for. If I were you, I wouldn't meddle into Nigerian or African affairs, because a lost tribe has nothing in common with a free one... At least I snuck in thru Mexico, grin grin grin how about you, how did you get in? Don't make me go all in.

And oh, btw, I don't hate America, but for the simple purpose of exchanging words with you, I will rub your shitt right on your face... Now fvck off but if you want more, you can ask for more.

So why don't you move to China then since you love them and hate us so much? How did I get in? WE own this land. EVERY OTHER PERSON that came here did so without our permission. "Cursed tribe of Esau"? Wouldn't that be people that look just like you= YOU&YOUR KIND? I always knew you had to be like one of those Nation of Islam crazies.

Anyway, you still didn't answer my question: WHEN ARE YOU RETURNING TO AFRICA IF YOU HATE US SO MUCH?
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by manny4life(m): 1:58am On Sep 13, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

So why don't you move to China then since you love them and hate us so much? How did I get in? WE own this land. EVERY OTHER PERSON that came here did so without our permission. "Cursed tribe of Esau"? Wouldn't that be people that look just like you= YOU&YOUR KIND? I always knew you had to be like one of those Nation of Islam crazies.

Anyway, you still didn't answer my question: WHEN ARE YOU RETURNING TO AFRICA IF YOU HATE US SO MUCH?

Lmao... Have you EVER heard a slave owning a land? Even the American Indians who have tribal settlements still have their lands encroached on, then it's one bozo forming yankee that owns lands... ROTFLMAO. Other Africans and Nigerians including myself are stomping on your head even on your land... You got a problem, do something. grin grin

I will return to Africa, Nigeria precisely i.e. after you have found the map or rather, the location to your root. Till then, a slave and freeborn have nothing in common. cool cool

Btw, your attempt to paint me as hating the U.S. is DOA, can't and won't work. This is between you and I, and if you can't stand the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen. I made comments that were truthful, if you believe it's incorrect, counter my claim rather than making yourself look so pathetic with the "why you hate us so much"... Bittttcch please.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by manny4life(m): 2:08am On Sep 13, 2016
manny4life:

You're right about what I don't know is more than what I know; however, I do know about one thing: the devil I know is better than the angel I don't know.

America makes it seem like terror is the center point for it's greatness or rather, Trump makes it seem that way. The truth is that, America's war on terror is not as great as other issues plaguing it. It's one thing that America is striving to be the world police (by fire and thunder) and it's another thing that these are clearly their issues and it directly affects them. America's issues are NOT more of foreign policies, thanks to the media for hyping it like it seem, America's main issues are purely domestic.

Education:

If America spent money on education, her people will be advanced. Wonder where STEM is heading to? Take a statistic of people holding STEM jobs in America? Where do you think most of these jobs are heading?

How can you be great again when more than 50% of elementary school students fail math and reading exercises? How do you think they will succeed?

How do you plan on being great when millions of students graduating out of college have a minimum of $20k in student loan debt ballooning at more than 4% annual interest rate?

How do you plan on being great when the educational system have suffered collapse: budget cuts, disenfranchising a certain group of people in state/federal grants, etc.

Security & Violence:

We talk so much about foreign policy in terms of security, but domestically, racism, police brutality, racial profiling and violence and much more far exceeds the death toll suffered by international war on terror.

How do you want to make America great again when a certain group of people are cherry picked for violence

How do you want to make America great again where hate and racist comments seem to thrive, among other vile things, it's celebrated.

How do you want to make America great again when freedom of worship, speech and to vote (thanks to a recent SCOTUS decision back in 2013) is being threatened?

I don't want to derail this thread, but I can go as far as into our judicial system, legislature and it's corrupt activities, the economy, and many more aspects. America's economy bordering on things like foreign trade, fiscal policies, job growth & unemployment, taxes, immigration, wages, poverty, etc has been the center of debate in Congress for the past few years or so, and you think foreign policy is America's problem.

So if you honestly believe foreign policy is America's biggest problems, it's either you don't live in the U.S. OR you simply are not too familiar with America's real problem. I am NOT undermining the threats from foreign sources, but you won't be successful in a foreign fight if your own house isn't kept in order. Yes, America needs a radical president but NOT at the expense of more serious issues. As a president, there's a limit to how much you can involve the U.S. in a foreign conflict, so again, foreign policy as important as it is, is the not a top three item on America's list.

Like I've said before, what will bring America down to it's very knees are not foreign nations like North Korea, China or Russia but it's own people. The signs are everywhere, the American people have had enough of it's leaders.

I forgot, were you in the U.S. back in 2013 when the govt shutdown for 20 days due to Congress NOT passing the budget? Please go and read the ripple effect of such action and what it's still causing 3 years later. When you have someone like Trump saying he would allow the U.S. default on their loans so that he can renegotiate the terms, considering the huge economic loss and financial damage, does that sound like someone who has any clue on American economy? That 20 days shutdown was a greater threat than Russia and China put together.

This is my comment, if you got something to counter, I will pull receipts on you. Counter what I've said or shut the hell up with the "why you hate us so much" bs.
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by GoodSide: 3:07am On Sep 13, 2016
chief editor
Lucasbalo:
She wasn't rushed into any ambulance . She was overheated and walked to her campaign van with her aides and then drive to her daughter's house nearby. How do I know, I was watching it live.
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by blingxx(m): 3:15am On Sep 13, 2016
GossipHeart:
Tell this to high school kids.

Why are people so ignorant ??
The other time was a meme of Obama's daughter smoking an imaginary weed, that also was a photoshopped meme

If you don't know or have experienced how hot it is summer, you will know how hard it is to run around all day campaigning
And that GMC vehicle wasn't an ambulance

Trump supporters are just airheads, he's loosing real hard
I was there and she didn't collapse

don't mind them undecided it won't be funny after the election ,everybody now come to realize that trump is just another version of buhari ,who promised what he can't fulfill ....the guy is nothing but a joke the undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Lucasbalo(m): 3:36am On Sep 13, 2016
2B1ASK1:
first off, Trump will stop companies from leaving the US and bringing their products into the US for sale, I think that's a big plus cos it will create jobs and that will have multiplier effect on the economy
How come he makes his Shirts,Ties and other stuff in Mexico ?. Ivanka his daughter makes her neck wrap in China and some of them caught fire and they were all recalled. The Tramp speaks from both sides of his mouth. He's a pathological liar who won't release his taxes because it will show he's nothing but a scam artist. Even his running mate Pence has released his taxes for the past ten years.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Teeboy22(m): 4:50am On Sep 13, 2016
kaorama:
I think Trump is destined to win the elections. Have been saying this over and over. Hemay not be a good candidate politically speaking, but I feel it is time America is paid in her own coins. And for the last time time let the fake prophets in Nigeria be silenced. Clinton will never rule America. She is too a fake person and over-ambitious.

Shut the Fûck up

Na Thunder go fire you for der

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:09am On Sep 13, 2016
manny4life:

Even the American Indians .....

EXACTLY!

Like I said WE own this land. When are you going back to yours?
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:13am On Sep 13, 2016
manny4life:

Name one country that's not 2000 years behind you? .

The whole of Western Europe, most of Europe, Australia, Japan and parts of Asia.

You want me to keep going?

manny4life:

You think your shitt hole of America is the shitt right? Lmao.... What can I say, continue living in the past, "old glory", while the likes of China kicks your country's ass... Lol

Ok, so move out of this shiitt hole and go back to your Paradise or better yet move to China.

What is holding you back? Oh you're gonna miss Burger King, is that it?
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by slavemerchant: 6:16am On Sep 13, 2016
Afonjas:
That woman is sick and Afonjas are pushing her the way they pushed Buhari

Vote for Trump
Myopic individual

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 13, 2016
flokii:

Ok.. Let the best man win

cheers!
You mean the best *woman*

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by flokii: 8:33am On Sep 13, 2016
ubecharles:
You mean the best *woman*

Nah.. not really

We refer to both male and female as 'man' for simplicity in politics and other areas.
I simply meant.. Let the American people decide. *cheers!

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by pdf90(m): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2016
princenat:
First, I apologise for derailing the thread. A friend's BAJAJ Tricycle with REG. NO.: WER800VL (IMO), FLEET NO. 00939, YELLOW was snatched in Owerri on 2/9/16. It is brand new less than two weeks before it was stolen. I want to make an appeal to the public to please report to the nearest police and call 07032417234 if seen anywhere in the country. The left bumper had a scratch, one can as well look out for alterations on the FLEET NUMBER or take a picture if in doubt. Please any useful information will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Owerri people and crime are like 5|6
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by scully95: 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
Killary killton, the blood of the people her husband and herself killed have finally started hunting her down. Again she may be the last u.S president by the time the neocons rig her in just like they rigged her during the primaries.. A representative of the evil in all ramifications
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by festusperry(m): 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
Bro trump is stupid...if the republican had brought another candidate it would hv been better,but trump cant be trusted... on the other hand Clinton is a crook and corrupt.. but thing is i can not vote for someone that doesnt have respect for pple believes and how they feel... well think wisely bro..... #CLINTONaLLtHEwAY
Wingback:
Hilary Clinton for Prison 2016===FVCK THE DEMOCRATS.

THEY AINT DONE SHIT_ FOR BLACK PEOPLE EXCEPT TIE US DOWN With free food stamps to keep voting them and TAX US Upper class to pay for the poor.

My only drawback is Trump being the republican candidate but I am definitely voting for him.

The Republicans must win...And Hilary is sick, we don't want a sick Bìtch in the oval office. She can't even keep her Man's dick_ faithful, how she gon rule?
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Lucasbalo(m): 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
GoodSide:
chief editor
Chief wailer that has no ball in the game and shouting himself hoarse over nothing.
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by kinibigdeal(m): 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
Congratulation for her achievement. Are you happy now? I may be the one to design the Id's Trump is gonna put on your immigrant neck. We are going to monitor your movement, how you feed, where you work, what you post on social media so that you wont become a security threat to Nigeria and America.
Lucasbalo:
Is it Cocaine or Heroin since you are well versed in drug usage. She was a Former First Lady, Two time elected Senator from State of New York and Former Secretary of State. She's is a very accomplished woman by all measuring scales. Tell me your achievements in your cave. This is classic Stockholm Syndrome . Supporting your racist and bigoted Tramp. You all haters will be out of business when she's elected on November 8. I can't wait with tens of millions of Americans to pull the lever for her. Proudly Team Hillary.
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by GoodSide: 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Chief wailer that has no ball in the game and shouting himself hoarse over nothing.

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
Onopa:
The thought that 20% of donations to her campaign came from the people directly responsible for 9-11 haunted Hillary today. The sick wicked witch nearly collapsed! Go Trump!
Hater tongue

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by manny4life(m): 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

EXACTLY!

Like I said WE own this land. When are you going back to yours?

Lmao... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Which land do you own? ROTF, look at this fake immigrant slave owning land in America? Abeg shut up that stinking thing yoiu call mouth...Go and study your history well.
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Lucasbalo(m): 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wingback:
Hilary Clinton for Prison 2016===FVCK THE DEMOCRATS.

THEY AINT DONE SHIT_ FOR BLACK PEOPLE EXCEPT TIE US DOWN With free food stamps to keep voting them and TAX US Upper class to pay for the poor.

My only drawback is Trump being the republican candidate but I am definitely voting for him.

The Republicans must win...And Hilary is sick, we don't want a sick Bìtch in the oval office. She can't even keep her Man's dick_ faithful, how she gon rule?
Who ties you down with welfare ?. Can't you go get a job. I am a Black man and I have never been on public dough all my life and so is my entire family. I hope you know there are more white people on welfare than black people. That thinking about blacks on welfare is republican propaganda of hate . Majority of those whites in Appalachia are on public dough but your republicans won't say diddly square about that.
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Who ties you down with welfare ?. Can't you go get a job. I am a Black man and I have never been on public dough all my life and so is my entire family. I hope you know there are more white people on welfare than black people. That thinking about blacks on welfare is republican propaganda of hate . Majority of those whites in Appalachia are on public dough but your republicans won't say diddly square about that.

My family is doing quite well, we are in the upper class and I don't necessarily mean Black people but they happen to be significant among the poor populace.

They have done more harm than good for Black men, locking people indiscriminately in jail and using Free money to garner votes.

To top it off, they tax us Upper middle class and that's just taking a piss
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by manny4life(m): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

The whole of Western Europe, most of Europe, Australia, Japan and parts of Asia.

You want me to keep going?

Ok, so move out of this shiitt hole and go back to your Paradise or better yet move to China.

What is holding you back? Oh you're gonna miss Burger King, is that it?

Haha, you're seriously deluded if you think America is anymore advanced than these countries. America is 2000 years ahead meanwhile just about everything you use: from food, textiles, electronics, healthcare, heck even IT is imported tech from Asia or Europe. I was gonna break it down for you but I'll allow you to continue deluding yourself, one day you'll wake up to see America is up for sale on ebay.com or even, Alibaba.com.

Hehe, I told you that a slave and freeborn have nothing in common; I will only move out after you have found your ancestral root, and until you have done that, you have no authority to tell me to move out. You're a tenant in America, in fact, immigrants have more rights than you. #FACT. You don't like it, GTH.

Burger King? Lmao, you must think everyone is on your level of welfare fuckery? I'm no BK fan, nah son, I'll pass... How the hell am I supposed to miss BK when I really don't care about them? Then again, the likes of BK, Popeyes, and many more were setup to trap your type. Why Burger King when Southwest Market (African Store) and Safari (my favorite restaurant) are there... Taa, I've told you to stay away from matters relating to Africans and Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) / Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces / Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.