Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,345 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:51 PM

My 4 Generations And Still Counting - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 4 Generations And Still Counting (31441 Views)

I Need Help For My 4-Year-Old Son / 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by Poorboy: 8:20am On Sep 12, 2016
saudyarmani:
I wonder how a stray animal had access into nairaland...ur comment shows u r a tout,ex convict, pick pocket,armed robber or from a seperated home,cos if you were brought up well...u wount use that ur leprosy fingers to type shit...omo ako igba
useme ke afo ado
Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by MistadeRegal(m): 8:55am On Sep 12, 2016
I see the height per age differences… The daughter…
Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:24am On Sep 12, 2016
lecturerdabo:
Congratssssss

Pls take care of your appearance otherwise. ...

Ur tummy though!
mind your business. Don't body-shame anyone. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:27am On Sep 12, 2016
oluwadamilolah:
Nice one. Great grand mother and grand mother have flat tummy, while mother has round tummy
woman body-shaming a fellow woman. Shame on you! A million and one other factor can make her tummy be like that. It's pathetic you don't know that as a woman. Even if "nothing" you still have no right to shame a woman. Shift abeg. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:28am On Sep 12, 2016
hoodmenconcept:
Pleasee work on your stomach
God bless the family
Long life to y'll
please mind your business.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by emmalux2(m): 10:10am On Sep 12, 2016
may God protect you all. BUT HOW ABOUT ETERNAL LIFE? WITH THE TROUSERS Deut 22:5, isn't that an abomination?

1 Like

Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by eyiye(f): 10:13am On Sep 12, 2016
God bless this family. I tap into this IJN.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 12, 2016
Where the papas at!?!?
Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by saudyarmani(m): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2016
Am sure you need to ask your mom who your father really is?? Those who hate at good things will never see good things happen for them,am sure your grandparents were shown to you in pictures...keep hating black sheep...arugun omo lasan lasan ikeji aja
Poorboy:
useme ke afo ado
Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by Poorboy: 10:55am On Sep 12, 2016
saudyarmani:
Am sure you need to ask your mom who your father really is?? Those who hate at good things will never see good things happen for them,am sure your grandparents were shown to you in pictures...keep hating black sheep...arugun omo lasan lasan ikeji aja
iwang
Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by Titidi(f): 11:37am On Sep 12, 2016
emmalux2:
may God protect you all. BUT HOW ABOUT ETERNAL LIFE? WITH THE TROUSERS Deut 22:5, isn't that an abomination?
What about the T-shirt, isn't it also a male's clothing? Why don't you complain about it?
Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by brandon180(m): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2016
hmmm..me wey no sabi hw ma grandma looked likw..chai
Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by Alcatraz003: 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
emmalux2:

What kind of person are you? people like you makee hate christians even though i am ome. What does their trouser have to do with eternal life?

You people should just find a planet and pack yourselves there. How do you want people to turn to born again like you when you are this judgemental?

Na wa oooooo.

2 Likes

Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by Emu4life(m): 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
It seems all d 3 pple in white have BREAST AND POTBELLY...it is well.
Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by teemswest(m): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
My great grandma saw her 5th generation b4 her death in 2013 ......congrats to them longevity is a bliss
Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by endove(f): 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
yinkslinks:
i can piss in you and it gets complete again
hmmmm
Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by yinkslinks(m): 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
i am very sure you will make fine babies grin grin grin grin
endove:
hmmmm
Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by arushiuga(m): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:

My brother na so we see am ooo
Infact once u don click 17 u don begin to think how to get money to recharge uju's phone.

At 20's yemi go begin worry u for her hair
At 30's fatima go tell u say she need i phone
From 40's upward ur wife go take over from where they stopped grin

Too much thinking can reduce ones life span grin
true talk

1 Like

Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
Emu4life:
It seems all d 3 pple in white have BREAST AND POTBELLY...it is well.

lecturerdabo:
Congratssssss

Pls take care of your appearance otherwise. ...

Ur tummy though!

chymevicks:
congrats my dear but wetin all of una tie for belle, una for give the pikin to follow tie.

Shallow beings without proper home training. What makes you think that they feel uncomfortable with the way they are?

1 Like

Re: My 4 Generations And Still Counting by Emu4life(m): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2016
Mindfulness:

Shallow beings without proper home training. What makes you think that they feel uncomfortable with the way they are?
#NO INSULt# but i did nt say dey ar uncomfortable...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before / 5 Reasons Why You Should Teach Your Kids To Drive Before 15(pics) / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.