Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria (30385 Views)

Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Feyisetan Fayose Distributes Delivery Kits To Pregnant Women (Photos) / Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by henryanna36: 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
Fayose distributes Rams, Urges Muslims to Pray for the Peace and Unity of Nigeria

Ekiti State governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose has urged Muslim faithfuls in Nigeria to continue to pray for the peace and unity of the country.

The governor said this after he monitored the distribution of Rams to some Muslim leaders from across Ekiti State at the Government House in Ado Ekiti on Sunday.

"We should live above board, we should live in line with what we preach, as Muslim brothers we are one and the same. We must equally pray for the Unity of Nigeria. It is not enough to say I am a Christian or I am a Muslim, we must live by reaching out to one another and equally putting one another under check when we are doing the wrong thing, nobody should be above the law.

"In the circumstance that we have found ourselves, our nation is in challenging times, we should come out and support this nation so that Nigeria does not go down", Fayose said.

The yearly distribution of Rams during sallah has become a yearly practice since his first term in office and when asked the reason for doing so, the governor said: "I do this because it's part of the Cardinals of the Islamic religion and as a leader, the little I am able to do, I should be seen to be doing so.

"I might not be able to buy ram for everybody, I can't give ram to everyone but my people must still see the love in me trying my best to at least identify with everybody".

Beneficiaries of the gesture who described it as kind and timely appreciated the governor in leaps and bounds with many of them offering prayers for the success of his administration.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/fayose-distributes-rams-urges-muslims.html

2 Likes

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by henryanna36: 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
More

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by henryanna36: 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
henryanna36:
More
more

1 Share

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by justhelp(m): 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
How many rams can the mofo share

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by jmichlins(m): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
these rams are way to stubborn to accept death. They know what's coming for them

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
So this lousy mediocre of a governor has chosen to keep silent.

E be like like say e don dey prepare for im woes by the time he's leaving office. grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by Lusola15: 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
I don't even know what to saY ?
Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by sexychocho(f): 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
Iyen naa da

2 Likes

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
And he is busy taking attendance

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by holluwai(m): 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
justhelp:
How many rams can the mofo share

Hahaha.... Make him share reach Lagos now.
Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by babdap: 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
How many months salary his he owing Ekiti Civil Servant?

Is it a must to share ram when the state can't afford it?

It a pity he won't say how much he spent on buying those rams?

Rather then eradicating poverty in Ekiti State you are promoting it in the name of stomach infrastructure.

Please I wish Fayose should tell Ekiti people the yardstick he uses in selecting those that have been benefiting from his stomach infrastructure programme.

Fayose should kindly add Rice and vegetable oil to the rams, because they are now very expensive.

Only God knew what the state had done to deserve Fayose a mediocre as a Governor.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by homeboy205: 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lol
Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
....nau only d common man dey recession o
Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by point5: 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ok na

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by Nonso92(m): 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
Its like the rams don't want to follow thier new owners. Lol

http://www.mybadagryblog.

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by ibkgab001: 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
Holy Mary Mother of God #STOMACHINFRASTRUCTURE

By the way ... why did this Fayose kept mute since Aisha came back from the states

3 Likes

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by Araoluwa005(m): 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
HIV ram
Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by justicejay(m): 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
Na how many ram he go distribute?
And dat will cost huge amount of money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by Lero15(m): 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
Blood go flow tomorrow...

Rams blood I mean
Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by cybertuns(m): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
e
Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
singapore, Dubai, China south korea usa uk and others did not progress due to prayers we have been praying since 1960 yet no head way. mr fayose under which section of ekiti budget ram money dey

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
please has this governor finally paid salaries?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by DICKtator: 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by ngmgeek(m): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
This Fayose and RAMs, are like 5 and 6

Poor rams that were doing Azonto and Alingo because of the Recession grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by princee7(m): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
if people want to be good by sharing ram to those that can't afford do fayose too go d same....haaa this country eh
Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by willjoe: 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
Some people be like d ram in d 8th pix
Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by sammyije(m): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ram forthis supporters grin grin
Nothing for his Encounters angry

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by oluwasegun007(m): 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
on who's account is this......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by salients: 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lusola15:
I don't even know what to saY ?

Money that should be channelled to developmental projects.

Nigerians and Nigerian Govt should wake from the slumber of engaging in awkward ventures.

what value does distributing food items add to the future of a common man.

celebrations (both christian and muslims) will come and go but a better and productive future is paramount and we should hold it with high esteem.

This often amaze me, d.........

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by pwettyesther(f): 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] ;DThat's my governor.Ride on Shokomole! Iwin ton je friend rice.
Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by aariwa(m): 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
While other students had their parents paid their school fees,he drove shuttle buses in campus to pay his own.Twice he dethroned incumbent governors to become a governor.Feyisetan a true believer and born again fell in love with him when he was nobody , inspite of his inadequacies.He loves to identify more with the downtroden than the bourgeoisie.Oshokomole is truly an enigma in contemporary nigerian politics

3 Likes

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by itoldu: 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
This man just remains a clown. Unfortunately, the formula that works in the country is "Eye service". He uses it.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force / Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering / Eid-El-kabir: Amosun, Wale Tinubu, Others Visit President Buhari In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.