Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid (14175 Views)

Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos / Where Can I Donate Blood In Lagos / •get Rid Of Your Fibroids Naturally,hypertension And Kidney Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by FinestPINACLE(f): 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
Happy
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
prostitution pays higher than that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by FvckShiT(m): 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
This fūck is so fūcking hilarious cheesy
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by bizza45: 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
hahahaha go to annouciation hospital in lag, if they c your kidney is still ok , they will discuss with u
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by DrayZee: 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
You don finally ready to buy iPhone 7 eh

7 Likes

Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by easyhacq(m): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
you have two legs, two hands and two eyes, why don't you donate each one of them

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
Money ritual pays more shaa.. Instead of selling, just use them for blood money and you are stocked for life..

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by colosa: 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
Are u the owner ? Don't provoke the owner to come and collect it ooo.
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by Bunker1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
one love.

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by vikkeee(m): 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nigga you funny die.....go meet any babalawo for una area
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
This is funny. The hustle is real!
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by IVORY2009(m): 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
I want to know where in Nigeria I cld donate my O+ blood group and sell out one of my kidney. I need money right now to sort out other issues. I know this is not meant to be in romance section but I need traffic and a lot of advices I can get. thanks a lot. lalasticlala, if you mean well, please help your girl.

pls dont cry

How much do u need and how serious are u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by FinestPINACLE(f): 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
IVORY2009:

pls dont cry

How much do u need and how serious are u?
wow dear, itz bin awhile. Am very serious. I need about 150k for surgery. jex chat me up on whatsapp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by FinestPINACLE(f): 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
bizza45:
hahahaha go to annouciation hospital in lag, if they c your kidney is still ok , they will discuss with u
Thanks dear. how much is their expected pay?
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by FinestPINACLE(f): 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
mhiz:
This is funny. The hustle is real!
you shldnt comment in all thread dear. you really don't know when someone is serious.

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by FinestPINACLE(f): 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
olihilistic:
prostitution pays higher than that
Nop dear, I wldnt do prostitution.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by FinestPINACLE(f): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
DrayZee:
You don finally ready to buy iPhone 7 eh
Everything is no joke.
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by FinestPINACLE(f): 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
vikkeee:
Nigga you funny die.....go meet any babalawo for una area
I want clean money. Am going d clean way.
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
cry cry

You don't have to do this please cry
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by FinestPINACLE(f): 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
Bunker1:
donate your head and get payed.
I take it as a joke, God forgive u.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by Applaner: 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
you will soon donate your life
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by FinestPINACLE(f): 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
colosa:
Are u the owner ? Don't provoke the owner to come and collect it ooo.
I don't understand dear
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by molydonhenry(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
I don't know much of blood donation and kidney, but if you're interested, i know somewhere in kwale, delta state where your left orange can fetch you good money. Pm me if you are interested.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by FinestPINACLE(f): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Money ritual pays more shaa.. Instead of selling, just use them for blood money and you are stocked for life..
I want clean moni bro
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by vikkeee(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
I want clean money. Am going d clean way.
U'll get clean notes from the bank NA
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by FinestPINACLE(f): 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
easyhacq:
you have two legs, two hands and two eyes, why don't you donate each one of them
get serious already, this is no joke.
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
Nop dear, I wldnt do prostitution.
donating a kidney and selling your blood is worst
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by DrayZee: 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
[img][/img]
FinestPINACLE:
Everything is no joke.
Sorry ma. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by FinestPINACLE(f): 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
olihilistic:

donating a kidney and selling your blood is worst
but itz better than selling my body. besyds I need it for health urgency.
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by Gladiator1: 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
I want to know where in Nigeria I cld donate my O+ blood group and sell out one of my kidney. I need money right now to sort out other issues. I know this is not meant to be in romance section but I need traffic and a lot of advices I can get. thanks a lot. lalasticlala, if you mean well, please help your girl.
Just look at d height where joblessness has taken u to. I blame Buhari for this
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by FinestPINACLE(f): 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
DrayZee:
[img][/img] Sorry ma. kiss kiss kiss
thank u.
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by just2okworld(f): 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
Are you for real dear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HELP!! My Girlfriend Has An Unwanted Pregnancy / Nigeria May Import Doctors To Address Shortage — Medical Guild / Enlarged Prostate, Diabetes, Varicoceles & Appendicitis Curable With Herbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.