Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? (9847 Views)

How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Except Sex What Else Does A Girl Contribute In A Relationship?? / Ladies, What Realy Do You Contribute In Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 12, 2016
Tiny23:

ok, leave me be now
wasn't holding you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Richiy(f): 12:21am On Sep 12, 2016
Quality time

And bailing him from SARS grin
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 12, 2016
2dice01:
some girls will be like
I buy him boxer once a year
I allow him to suck my boob.ie
I give him bj too sometimes
And i allow him sex me too
What else...am i not caring enough
and ALL that counts .
•••••
tell me, what have most men ever brought 2 a relationship aside drama and a condom(if even that!!)? undecided
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by 2dice01: 12:29am On Sep 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
and ALL that counts .
•••••
tell me, what have most men ever brought 2 a relationship aside drama and a condom(if even that!!)? undecided
drama tell me you are kidding me?
You ladies got more drama than hollywood itself...
Your typo color is annoying as fvck

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by 2dice01: 12:31am On Sep 12, 2016
Richiy:
Quality time
And bailing him from SARS grin
lmao you roll with dem G_boys
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Richiy(f): 12:32am On Sep 12, 2016
2dice01:
lmao you roll with dem G_boys

Just one. But it was hilarious I swear. grin
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 12, 2016
2dice01:
drama tell me you are not kidding me?
You ladies got more drama than hollywood itself...
Your typo color is annoying as fvck
pfffft!!! I wish you knew my 1st boyfriend,
that man showed me the meanin' of the word by demonstrating it in our relationship
••••••
If it's annoyin'... Pass me by.
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 12, 2016
Support, encouragement, ideas, problem solver etc.... smiley
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by 2dice01: 12:39am On Sep 12, 2016
Richiy:

Just one. But it was hilarious I swear. grin
true...they are always fun to be with..
You sounding like you guys are no more tho cheesy
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by 2dice01: 12:42am On Sep 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
pfffft!!! I wish you knew my 1st boyfriend,
that man showed me the meanin' of the word by demonstrating it in our relationship
••••••
If it's annoyin'... Pass me by.
so does that mean all guys do the same..stop generalizing
Smh...fvck off tongue
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 12, 2016
2dice01:
so does that mean all guys do the same..stop generalizing
Smh...fvck off tongue
you did the same. So when you stop ,I will.
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by BethRhema(m): 7:01am On Sep 12, 2016
Ladies contribute a lot in relationships,but you know they are a bit reserved,wanting to see how you comport yourself first before they start rolling out their...as the head you lead,then they sure follow

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Joy1706(f): 8:25am On Sep 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
his mum does that. Yours isn't necessary

What do girls offer in a relationship that a guy won't get outside relationship?
Likewise what do guys offer in a relationship that a girl won't get outside relationship?
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by firstking01(m): 8:34am On Sep 12, 2016
saintfellow:
MAYB you should ask GOD why he created a woman. For the fact that the king of kings created a woman is to tell you that they contribute a lot. 1st of all, without this lady, there wont be any relationship in the first place, and without this relationship, there will never be pregnancy and you would not have being born to this earth. so you see, you and i is part of what they contribute.
Honestly i agree with all you 've said but women have lost their primary assignment to why God called them an helper to the man...question now is, how many of them women are truely helpers??, be sincere, how is your gf helping you??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by gbemi514: 9:17am On Sep 12, 2016
Youngtrice:
I think you're getting it twisted. And by the way, most ladies these days don't see relationship the way you're seeing it.
yea you're right...... And that's because they don't know how important they are so they look inferior in the relationship then the guys take advantage of them
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 12, 2016
Joy1706:

Likewise what do guys offer in a relationship that a girl won't get outside relationship?
if I start listing, I'm afraid days and nights will come and go

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
if I start listing, I'm afraid days and nights will come and go
why can't you list a few smiley
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 12, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
why can't you list a few smiley
Money is part of the many things

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Smellymouth: 9:39am On Sep 12, 2016
Their contributions ==>

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Money is part of the many things
is that all? undecided undecided
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 12, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
is that all? undecided undecided
that's just one
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
that's just one
why are you short of words? grin tongue just one chai! Men can contribute in the relationship indeed! grin cheesy
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by KingRex1(m): 9:46am On Sep 12, 2016
Tiny23:

To you it may worth nothing, d one I pray for know it worth everything to him...
Can u hear urself? Ur contribution to the relationship is ur prayers for him.. My dear he can pray himself n he can join church fellowships

3 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 12, 2016
KingRex1:
Can u hear urself? Ur contribution to the relationship is ur prayers for him.. My dear he can pray himself n he can join church fellowships

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by saintfellow(m): 9:52am On Sep 12, 2016
firstking01:
Honestly i agree with all you 've said but women have lost their primary assignment to why God called them an helper to the man...question now is, how many of them women are truely helpers??, be sincere, how is your gf helping you??
Well i am single, but frankly, this topic is part of the reason i am still single, becaus a larger percentage of ladies out there offer nothing in a relationship.
Honestly speaking i think foreign ladies offer more in a relationship, they are excluded from the sterotyping, its only Nigeria ladies that are lacking in this aspect.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 12, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
why are you short of words? grin tongue just one chai! Men can contribute in the relationship indeed! grin cheesy
can I ask you something?
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by senibo1: 9:58am On Sep 12, 2016
Tiny23:

ok,let me burst your brain he doesn't have a Mom
what about his sisters/ siblings undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 12, 2016
senibo1:
what about his sisters/ siblings undecided

You may ask Google, if you care so much to know

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2016
Smellymouth:
Their contributions ==>

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Smellymouth: 10:04am On Sep 12, 2016
Tiny23:

Jazaka Allahu khairan.. cool

Alhamdulillah.. smiley
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 12, 2016
senibo1:
you guys have nothing to offer apart from this grin

your mentality tho, but it's not my business...let me go n watch how our cow will be slaughtered, you are welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Big Girl Flaunts Her Massive B**bs On Instagram - Men Gone Wild / How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! / Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.