Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Hidden Truths About The Cooking Gas Business In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hidden Truths About The Cooking Gas Business In Nigeria (45596 Views)

Cooking Gas Price Drops By 30% / Wait A Minute! There Is More To Know About Cooking Gas Business / Nigerian Cooking Gas Business Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About The Cooking Gas Business In Nigeria by Jolajesu: 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
with the latest directive, how will one get licenced as a distributor
Re: Hidden Truths About The Cooking Gas Business In Nigeria by goodspeed963(m): 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
is it dangerous to use gas, maybe you should use an electric stove?
Re: Hidden Truths About The Cooking Gas Business In Nigeria by laudate: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
goodspeed963:
is it dangerous to use gas, maybe you should use an electric stove?
Your electricity bills will sky rocket.
Re: Hidden Truths About The Cooking Gas Business In Nigeria by nicki1991(m): 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2019

Your electricity bills will sky rocket.
yes, I totally agree with you, because electricity is expensive now, but there is an option - to use propane stove. Frankly speaking I was afraid to proceed in this way, but I had to cook a lot, so I had to find a cheap solution, and the only think that stopped me from using propane stove was the security, but I became calm when I read an article from this site http://cabinguides.com about tips on how to make cooking process on propane stove safe. You know, thank to that article I started paying less and now propane stove doesn't scare me smiley
Re: Hidden Truths About The Cooking Gas Business In Nigeria by brainstorm214(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2019
nicki1991:

yes, I totally agree with you, because electricity is expensive now, but there is an option - to use propane stove. Frankly speaking I was afraid to proceed in this way, but I had to cook a lot, so I had to find a cheap solution, and the only think that stopped me from using propane stove was the security, but I became calm when I read an article from this site http://cabinguides.com about tips on how to make cooking process on propane stove safe. You know, thank to that article I started paying less and now propane stove doesn't scare me smiley
yeah, this is because propane stove heats the tanks evenly
Re: Hidden Truths About The Cooking Gas Business In Nigeria by laudate: 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
nicki1991:

Oga, propane stove is still the same thing as cooking gas stove or cooking gas burner that is widely used here. sad

The only difference is that the cooking gas that is used in the Western countries is called propane, while the variant we use locally here is Butane. Propane burns faster than Butane, but propane is preferred over there, because of their cold weather. undecided

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About The Cooking Gas Business In Nigeria by bingcrawler: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
uwandukahuna:
Cooking gas business is a very profitable business, but just like every other en-devour of life, it comes with its own challenges.

The purpose of this article is to enable you to have in depth knowledge about what you have not known or hear before in the cooking gas business.

My Name is Emmanuel and i am your Gaspreneur Expert, i will guide you through phases of investment in the cooking gas busines, i am dedicated to
your success so you can trust me to open up on all what you have not been told or on what you are not aware of in this business.

This thread will enable you to make informed decision when you are making decision on when,where and how to start your business as pertain to cooking gas.

What i will be sharing are very important and cannot be ignored or taking with levity. I will draw from my experience and other experiences of other cooking gas business owners so you can learn all what it takes to
start out on a brighter note.

You have not heard this anywhere,LPG Installers and business owners will not even want to tell you,but you will hear and see everything on this thread.

I will also bring to you the latest researches on the cooking gas business and how you can take advantage of this recent developments in the LPG Industry

Welcome to the Gas Side of Life, Stay connected.

For more information call/whatsapp our business development team: 09060325773

OR send us a mail at: gaspreneur@kiakiagas.com

This is a very profitable and lucrative business ideas. The business requires capital but here is a complete guide to start cooking gas business in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About The Cooking Gas Business In Nigeria by bingcrawler: 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
Jolajesu:
with the latest directive, how will one get licenced as a distributor

Here is a complete step by step guide on how to start cooking gas business in Nigeria both the licensing as a distributor is explained.
Re: Hidden Truths About The Cooking Gas Business In Nigeria by Ogborokiri(m): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
bingcrawler:

Here is a complete step by step guide on how to start cooking gas business in Nigeria both the licensing as a distributor is explained.
please can you mentor me on this business
Re: Hidden Truths About The Cooking Gas Business In Nigeria by bingcrawler: 9:39am On Jun 22, 2020
Of course Yes!!
I have placed a link to my website above on the complete step by step guide to start cooking gas business in Nigeria. Follow it and read the in depth article for any beginner interested in cooking gas business
Re: Hidden Truths About The Cooking Gas Business In Nigeria by joeyarticles: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2020
dgcgvhbm nbhb
Re: Hidden Truths About The Cooking Gas Business In Nigeria by konews: 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
Re: Hidden Truths About The Cooking Gas Business In Nigeria by Machidon: 8:18am On Feb 10, 2021
embarassed[quote author=uwandukahuna post=50111794]My name is Emmanuel and today i will like to share with you some facts to consider when starting a cooking gas retail business. If you have been looking to start a business of your own, a cooking gas retail business might just be the best option for you. It involves buying huge quantities of cooking gas, storing it in tanks, and selling it to individuals for domestic purposes such as cooking. But before starting a cooking gas retail business, it is important to learn about the business. Some of the things to know about the business are:

1 How is cooking gas measured?
2 Where do you buy cooking gas from?
3 How do you handle gas cylinders?
4 How do you refill a customer’s gas cylinder?
5 What are the various sizes of cooking gas cylinders?

1) How is cooking gas measured: Cooking gas can be measured in litres, kilogrammes and tonnes. 1 kilogramme is equivalent to 1.75 litres and 1 metric tonne is equivalent to 1000 kilogrammes. So 1 metric tone is equivalent to 1,750 litres.

2) Where do you buy cooking gas from: If you plan to go into the cooking gas retail business, it is necessary to know the best source or sources to get your gas from. NAVGAS is currently the biggest offtaker (gas seller) in Nigeria, another very reliable offtaker is NIPCO and they are both located at Apapa in Lagos state.

3) How do you handle gas cylinders:
– Always place gas cylinders in a vertical position, unless stated otherwise by the manufacturer.
– Restrain cylinders securely to prevent them from falling over.
– Always ensure that the cylinder valves are tightly closed.
– Ensure that the valve is protected by a valve cap to prevent any damage if the cylinder is dropped.
– When loading or unloading the cylinders, never drag, drop or roll the cylinder as these can cause major physical damages to the cylinders.
– Always ensure that the cylinders are kept in a well ventilated warehouse with regards to the manufacturer's ambient temperature standard.
– Always ensure that the cylinders are placed on wooden pallet and not on a bare floor.
– Prevent direct physical contact among cylinders in storage.

4) How do you refill a customer's gas cylinder: There are two basic ways gas cylinders can be filled depending on the nature of the filling system i.e automatic or pneumatic filling system. For automatic dispensing system, the exact amount or quantity of (kg or litres) is pressed on the dispenser while the refilling nozzle is already inserted in the cylinder. In this way, the system automatically stops dispensing once the pre-determined amount of gas is reached. For the pneumatic dispensing system, the cylinder is place on a digital scale and the scale is adjusted to its zero limit. Then, the nozzle of the filling system is fitted to the value of the cylinder and the system is stopped as soon as the pre-determined amount of gas is reached.

5) What are the various sizes of cooking gas cylinders: Cooking gas cylinders come in different shapes, colors and sizes. The various sizes are 3kg, 5kg, 6kg, 12.5kg, 25kg and 50kg. Also some intermediate sizes could be manufactured based on

Which Gas Station [color=#006600][/color is the best in the South East.
Re: Hidden Truths About The Cooking Gas Business In Nigeria by joeybankz: 7:31am On Sep 22, 2023
Now that the cost of selling cooking gas has improved greatly, I think this is the right time to stat up a business on gas sales https://www.ngbusiness.com.ng/cooking-gas-lpg-plant/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians To Start Paying For Bank Deposits In 2020 / Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate / The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.