Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:19 PM

Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 (13301 Views)

10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone / Top 10 INSANE Survival Games You Should Play In 2016 / Top 10 Medium Spec PC Games To Play In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 by Lordsurh: 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2016

We have listed Top 8 Best Popular Android Games For Your Smartphone : For lovers of games, we present you with the eight best popular games that you will love to play again and again on your smartphone. So go through the post to discover the games.

We all love to play games on our smartphones. More reasons why more than millions android users always prefer to buy gaming smartphones which can handle heavy games with great ease. Smartphones are coming and fading in no time, and neither games.

However, some of the evergreen popular android games are still ruling the play store. So in this post, we will tell you the best Popular android games that you will love to play again and again on your Smartphone.

Let’s know the games

1) Pokémon Go

Pokémon Go is a free-to-play location-based augmented reality mobile game developed by Niantic and published by The Pokémon Company as part of the Pokémon franchise. It was released in July 2016 for iOS and Android devices.

The reason why it takes the top spot in this list is because this game had beaten many records on opening.

Game Features:
Search far and wide for Pokémon and items
Certain Pokémon appear near their native environment—look for Water-type Pokémon by lakes and oceans. Visit PokéStops, found at interesting places like museums, art installations, historical markers, and monuments, to stock up on Poké Balls and helpful items.

Catching, hatching, evolving, and more
As you level up, you’ll be able to catch more-powerful Pokémon to complete your Pokédex. You can add to your collection by hatching Pokémon Eggs based on the distances you walk. Help your Pokémon evolve by catching many of the same kind.

Take on Gym battles and defend your Gym
As your Charmander evolves to Charmeleon and then Charizard, you can battle together to defeat a Gym and assign your Pokémon to defend it against all comers.

2) Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is an open world action-adventure video game with role-playing elements developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. It is the much popular game, it was first released on Play Station 2 than on Windows and Xbox and later it was released on Android. You will love to play this game and again on your Android smartphone.

It is the much popular game, it was first released on Play Station 2 than on Windows and Xbox and later it was released on Android. You will love to play this game and again on your Android smartphone.

Game Features:
Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models
Cloud save support for playing across all your mobile devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.

Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.

Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.

Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers and select Bluetooth and USB gamepads.

Integrated with Immersion tactile effects.

Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings.

3) Candy Crush Saga

Join Tiffi and Mr. Toffee on their sweet adventure through the Candy Kingdom. Travel through magical lands, visiting wondrous places and meeting deliciously kooky characters! Switch and match your way through hundreds of fun levels in this delicious puzzle adventure. The sweetest game just keeps getting sweeter!

4) Dead Trigger 2

Dead Trigger 2 is a zombie-apocalypse-themed first-person shooter with survival horror and action role-playing elements, currently available on iOS, Android and recently on Windows Phone 8.1 mobile devices. Running on the Unity game engine, the game features a progression system, numerous environments, unlockable and upgradable weapons, and various story-based and quick-play mission types.

5) Clash Of Clans
read more...>>>http://smartgeek.com.ng/2016/09/11/10-android-games-play-2016/
Re: Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 by hakinze00(m): 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
My Top 8 that I have played so far will be
1.Modern Combat 4
2. Gta San Andreas
3. Asphalt 8
4. Brothers A tale of two sons
5. Never Alone Ki Edition
6. N.O.V.A 3
7. Gangster Vegas
8. Implosion: Never Lose Hope

6 Likes

Re: Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 by cao(f): 8:14am On Sep 14, 2016
The rest...

5) Clash Of Clans

Clash of Clans is the one of the most popular cool Android Multiplayer game. This games the spiritual successor to RTS games like Age of Empires. This game requires lots of patience. And in this, you can make your own clan of your friend and can play this game online.

Game Features:

Build your village into an unbeatable fortress
Raise your own army of Barbarians, Archers, Hog Riders, Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters
Battle with players worldwide and take their Trophies
Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan
Fight against rival Clans in epic Clan Wars
Build 18 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades

6) Asphalt 8: Airborne

This is one of the best Car Racing game since its release and the most admired by the car lovers. The graphics quality of this game are just awesome. This is actually a car racing game which supports multiplayer. You can also play this game online with your friends.

Game Features:

140+ Official Speed Machines: Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Bugatti, Mercedes, Audi, Ford, Chevrolet… We got ‘em all!
Stunning Graphics: Interactions between the vehicles, environments & tracks are a fully physics-based experience!
Arcade Gameplay At Its Finest: Feel the thrill of gravity-defying racing across 40+ high-speed tracks!

7) Subway Surfer

Subway surfers is one of the most downloaded android games on Google Play Store. When player loose life in this game, they tend to play it again and again, that’s why this is one of the best popular android games. Player escapes from the police and collects coins in this android game.

Game Features:

Grind trains with your cool crew!
Colorful and vivid HD graphics!
Hoverboard Surfing!
Paint powered jetpack!
Lightning fast swipe acrobatics!
Challenge and help your friends!

cool Unkilled

Unkilled is a zombie-themed first-person shooter video game developed and published by Madfinger Games. The player’s task is to complete over 300 missions. In some missions, he has to save somebody, and in others, he has to seek and destroy. There are also stealth missions. He has to face hordes of zombies with his weaponry. The player is able to choose his gear before starting every mission.

He has to face hordes of zombies with his weaponry. The player is able to choose his gear before starting every mission.

Game Features:

Fight against real opponent in the special PvP areas
Choose your hero for PvP fight with special skills
Attack other players’ bases with your zombie army
Earn “intel” by winning PvP´s and level up your hero in the huge skill tree
GPU-simulated particle effects, numbering in the tens of thousands
These games will surely kill your boredom. Hope you like the post, Share this post with your friends too! If you have any suggestions regarding the list then feel free to leave a comment in comment box below.

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 by Emeka71(m): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
I was checking-out for candy crush saga.
Re: Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 by Richie001(m): 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
Dream team football..also an interesting game..buy player and transfer.
Re: Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
This is why i hate a 512ram android fone....where is all the fun without the games?

3 Likes

Re: Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
hakinze00:

1.Modern Combat 4

2. Gta San Andreas

3. Asphalt 8

6. N.O.V.A 3

7. Gangster Vegas

Men! Asphalt 8 is Dope!

3 Likes

Re: Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 by isaiah9(m): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hiroto:
This is why i hate a 512ram android fone....where is all the fun without the games?
preach bro
Re: Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 by henryobinna(m): 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
I didn't see Deus Ex Go.
it's a puzzle game. very nice too.

the games on your list aren't bad at all.

get Deus ex go here http://www.droidpost.com/2016/08/deus-ex-go-mod-apk-unlimited-hints-download.html

or Mafia 3: Rivals http://www.droidpost.com/2016/10/mafia-3-rivals-mod-apk-unlimited-money-download.html

or the new Cowboys Horse Racing Field http://www.droidpost.com/2016/10/cowboys-horse-racing-field-mod-apk-download.html

thank me later
Re: Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 by Kaydeexotic(m): 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Richie001:
Dream league soccer right?
Re: Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 by timilehing(m): 8:09am On Sep 19, 2016
Try PES club manager, you'll thank me later
Re: Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 by albert33: 9:45am On Sep 19, 2016
I love candy Crush, Clash of Clans.
dislike Pokemon Go. To tell the truth, this is a seasonal game.
Re: Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 by Scholar01: 8:03am On Sep 20, 2016
This list would not be complete without witch bubble deluxe, made by yours faithfully. Download and enjoy

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.valonsoft.witchbubbledeluxe
Re: Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 by CuteAma(f): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2016
Oga Op

Where's Injustice nah??

Aswear that game burst ma brain

Still love the game tho

2 Likes

Re: Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 by CuteAma(f): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2016
Oga Op

Where's Injustice nah??

Aswear that game burst ma brain
smiley smiley
Still love the game tho[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 by freezyprinzy(m): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2016
hakinze00:

1.Modern Combat 4

2. Gta San Andreas

3. Asphalt 8

6. N.O.V.A 3

7. Gangster Vegas

are they all offline games?
Re: Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 by hakinze00(m): 11:39am On Sep 22, 2016
freezyprinzy:
are they all offline games?
yeah
Re: Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
dark knight rises

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 by FroshGirl(m): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2016
subway surfers na my best!!
Re: Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 by Emeka71(m): 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
Majority of those phones don't have good games.
Re: Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 by henryobinna(m): 11:03am On Sep 25, 2016
nice list of games you got there.

the latest NBA 2K17 should be on your list as basketball game on android gets redefined.
here's NBA 2K17 http://www.droidpost.com/2016/09/nba-2k17-mod-apk-unlimited-money-download.html
Re: Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 by demzey(m): 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
Top Eleven, Airdy fc, been playin for more dan 3 years
Re: Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 by Peacefullove: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2016
Richie001:

I need the file that will enable me play this game offline , do you have ?

Re: Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 by Peacefullove: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2016
timilehing:
Try PES club manager, you'll thank me later

offline game ?
Re: Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 by timilehing(m): 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
Peacefullove:

offline game ?
Re: Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 by Iseoluwani: 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
Peacefullove:

I need the file that will enable me play this game offline , do you have ?

It's offline just download it. 190mb

This are my killer squad and it has multi player feature

Re: Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 by Lordsurh: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
cool
Iseoluwani:

It's offline just download it. 190mb

This are my killer squad and it has multi player feature

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 by enyanwoke(m): 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
Please I just got an Android phone I need a FIFA game, I wanted to download fifa14 from play store they said I need a Wi-Fi connection please help me am kinda of new with all these game stuff
Re: Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 by Unlimited22: 7:29am On Oct 11, 2016
enyanwoke:
Please I just got an Android phone I need a FIFA game, I wanted to download fifa14 from play store they said I need a Wi-Fi connection please help me am kinda of new with all these game stuff
Is FIFA 14 still on play store?
Re: Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 by Lordsurh: 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
nooo
Unlimited22:

Is FIFA 14 still on play store?
Re: Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 by Lordsurh: 9:03am On Oct 14, 2016
cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? / Download PES 2018 Coutinho To Barcelona,giroud To Chelsea For Android / The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.