Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari (11212 Views)

Budget Padding Crisis Beyond APC Now – Chief Whip / Look beyond APC for solutions to economy, Senate tells Buhari / Collapse 36 States To 6 Zones, Ekweremadu Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari by pyxon(m): 9:33am On Sep 12, 2016
grodt999:

This is the kind of weak and TIMID statements that make Southerners remain stagnant, they always miss the real issues. fool!

Where in the world is PRAYERS an economic strategy, only stupid black people pray to fix their problems.
Instead of this fool telling muslims to stop killing innocent christians, he is asking them to pray, HOW far can you miss the POINT!!!

You cannot "work together" when there are terrorists killing people in the South, a muslim president who is biased in his appointments AND a Sultan who supports Fulani terrorists.

The problem with the youths of today is they always direct their energy in the wrong direction. Keep blaming the messenger and looking for a scapegoat for your anger. The problem of this country is Buhari and all the people that scammed Nigerians into putting him in power

1 Like

Re: Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari by Observation11(m): 9:35am On Sep 12, 2016
what is The difference between The PDP and APC, Nigerians are suffering from the state of incominicado, Mr President is confused right now. Nigeria is not mature enough to be independent, with what am seeing. politics is the Problem of Nigeria
Re: Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari by smileyoo: 9:41am On Sep 12, 2016
This apc govt made wrong appointments by ignoring the so called 5percenters, which did not vote for them, unfortunately the 5% seems to be the brain box of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari by Peterosky(m): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2016
yarimo:
Yeye man after been part of past administrations that destroy the country, here he is giving silly advices how to rescue . Well your advice is noted
.Can you please start being sensible for once? Is it because he did not decamp to APC? Wot will you say if it was Tambuwal,Amechi,Atiku,Obj,etc? Who are now all saints simply because they are now in APC..The earlier we face the truth that some thing need be done in respect of our delapidated economy under this visionless administration and decide to chat a common course the better for our Country.
Re: Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari by Alcatraz003: 10:13am On Sep 12, 2016
smileyoo:
This apc govt made wrong appointments by ignoring the so called 5percenters, which did not vote for them, unfortunately the 5% seems to be the brain box of the nation.

Why are you talking like this? there are igbos in the cabinet of buhari naaa. See ehn personally, i dont think an average igbo man is more knowledgeable than a yoruba man in the south or an hausa man in the north. This issue has been overflogged already.

If igbos were the brain box as you put it, the east will be a mecca of some sorts. As it is, the igbos are like 2nd class citizens in Nigeria. They completely lost it after the war. This continuous chest beating will only further alienate igbos from the other major tribes.

I hope i have lectured you this morning? Please dont ever say igbos are the brain box of Nigeria again! We have capable human capital/personnel around the nation.
Re: Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari by yarimo(m): 10:21am On Sep 12, 2016
Stop fooling yourself with grammars, is he part of past administrations or not? Just YES Or NO?
Peterosky:
.Can you please start being sensible for once? Is it because he did not decamp to APC? Wot will you say if it was Tambuwal,Amechi,Atiku,Obj,etc? Who are now all saints simply because they are now in APC..The earlier we face the truth that some thing need be done in respect of our delapidated economy under this visionless administration and decide to chat a common course the better for our Country.
Re: Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari by yarimo(m): 10:24am On Sep 12, 2016
pyxon:

Irrelevant and hungry nairalander. This man will feed you and your unborn kids
yeah you are right,and common sense is really not common. is he part of past administrations? YES or NO
Re: Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari by yarimo(m): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2016
ruggedboy01:

what's this one even saying
kikikiki is he part of past administrations or not? MUMU Simple question need simple answer ODE
Re: Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari by pyxon(m): 10:28am On Sep 12, 2016
yarimo:
yeah you are right,and common sense is really not common. is he part of past administrations? YES or NO

If that's the way you wanna look at it. My question is: Didn't Buhari rule before? So Buhari is part of a past administration. He couldn't solve Nigeria's problem then and he can't solve it now
Re: Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari by yarimo(m): 10:29am On Sep 12, 2016
pyxon:

If that's the way you wanna look at it. My question is: Didn't Buhari rule before? So Buhari is part of a past administration. He couldn't solve Nigeria's problem then and he can't solve it now
just is he part of past administrations or not? YES or NO? MUMU Simple question need simple answer ODE
Re: Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari by ruggedboy01: 10:35am On Sep 12, 2016
yarimo:
kikikiki is he part of past administrations or not? MUMU Simple question need simple answer ODE

k

1 Like

Re: Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari by pyxon(m): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2016
yarimo:
just is he part of past administrations or not? YES or NO? MUMU Simple question need simple answer ODE

See this unbridled kpomo munching, Oshogbo weed smoking, intellectual leper. I don't blame you. Like I've said severally, its typical of an Afonja to start calling names when they don't have a meaningful point to counter a debate. Since you wanna ask questions mkpi. My question for you is: Didn't Buhari rule this country before? So doesn't that make him part of a 'past administration' and one of the people who didn't solve Nigeria's problems that have lead us to where we are now?
Re: Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari by Peterosky(m): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2016
yarimo:
Stop fooling yourself with grammars, is he part of past administrations or not? Just YES Or NO?
.A perfect question if only those i mentioned who are presently being celebrated by u and your Zombiestic party were not part of the past administration.Wake up dude.
Re: Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari by dotedote: 10:49am On Sep 12, 2016
It shall never be well with you and anything you derive happiness from. May the earnest sweat of diligent and hardworking Nigerians work against you and anything you stand for

Ndkings1:
it's been a long time since I last replied to a post on nairaland. I'm just a come view and read comments type.
but given the tickling nature of this post I was moved to comment.....
my advice to ekweremadu is he should quit wasting water by trying to wash the head of a donkey..
needless to say, buhari is an unrepentant tyrant, chauvinist and a fanatic.
his body language and unyielding wicked disposition has dragged this country to an unimaginable height of economical decadence giving rise to an unprecedented level of hardship and hunger. everything you look at under buhari is turning for worse.... it shall never be well with anyone who in one way or the other contributed to the coming of buhari as the president of this country.
may the days of any zombie that will quote me be cut short... amen!
Re: Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari by iffedayur(m): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2016
Quite unfortunate, the APC is now calling on the PDP to look beyond her party in other to find a solution to our nations crises.

The APC's administration at the state level was a model this nation wanted to copy then.

Probably some people are made to do exploits at the lower level and the APC might not be an exception.

Anyway, the nations problem isn't APC's nor PDP's problem but Nigerians problem.
Re: Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari by yarimo(m): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2016
Kikikiki you didn't answer my simple question, is he part of past administrations or not? YES or no? This little KIDS that is how you fail simple exam questions. Mtchew
pyxon:

See this unbridled kpomo munching, Oshogbo weed smoking, intellectual leper. I don't blame you. Like I've said severally, its typical of an Afonja to start calling names when they don't have a meaningful point to counter a debate. Since you wanna ask questions mkpi. My question for you is: Didn't Buhari rule this country before? So doesn't that make him part of a 'past administration' and one of the people who didn't solve Nigeria's problems that have lead us to where we are now?
Re: Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari by yarimo(m): 11:33am On Sep 12, 2016
Kikikiki you didn't answer my simple question, is he part of past administrations or not? YES or NO? This little KIDS that is how you fail simple exam questions. Mtchew
Peterosky:
.A perfect question if only those i mentioned who are presently being celebrated by u and your Zombiestic party were not part of the past administration.Wake up dude.
Re: Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari by yarimo(m): 11:38am On Sep 12, 2016
ruggedboy01:

k
kikikiki chai ! effect of too much intake of WEED. Just simple question of YES or NO?
Re: Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari by Handsomecole(m): 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ekweremadu is just looking for cheap popularity, trying to form the FAYOSE voice of the South East and Igbo People. It's just too fake 17 years as a law maker and stakeholder under absolutely nothing to show for. Now that food has been removed from his mouth his crying like a baby in the name of criticising Buhari and speaking for the Igbo People. Idiot Senator.
Re: Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari by Pavarottii(m): 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
StephanieLuv:

When PDP was in power, you should have implemented it, if not for hard working Nigerians trying to make things happen the so called Nigerian Politician would have taken us (Nigerians) to stone age.
Get ur info right. Do u know that it wasn't oil that got our GDP to be highest and go and browse the non-oil generated revenue grew every year from 2010 to 2015. All we had to was to keep up with it. It can't be done overnight that's d truth.
Re: Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari by Pavarottii(m): 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
yarimo:
common sense is really not common, is he part of the past administrations or not. Just YES Or NO
U didn't answer his question, but u want him to answer urs?
Re: Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari by yarimo(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
Pavarottii:

U didn't answer his question, but u want him to answer urs?
please read and understand before commenting don't comment in the name of I have commented also OK , he ask questions on question.
Re: Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari by NobleG1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
There's no doubt, Buhari has ruined the economy.
Could someone ask thieving Saraki and Ekweremadu what they have done, as Senate President and deputy, to alleviate the suffering of the masses?

All they do is to allocate more huge salaries and fat bonuses for doing absolutely nothing!
Re: Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari by Bekeey: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
who b u to note his idea?
yarimo:
Yeye man after been part of past administrations that destroy the country, here he is giving silly advices how to rescue . Well your advice is noted
Re: Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari by yarimo(m): 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nigeria ambassador to NAIRALAND grin
Bekeey:
ambassador
Re: Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari by yarimo(m): 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nigeria ambassador to NAIRALAND grin
Bekeey:
Re: Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari by marhoinspire: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2016
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." (John 3:16-17). God bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner / Nigerians Are Hungry But Buhari's Economic Policies Not The Cause -tony Momoh / North East Elders Re-Echo Call For Sack Of Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.