Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Is It Right For Me To Reject Sallah Food If Eating The Ram Is Wrong ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For Me To Reject Sallah Food If Eating The Ram Is Wrong ? (899 Views)

Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Me To Reject Sallah Food If Eating The Ram Is Wrong ? by irenmwinfo(m): 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
According to some persons, they believe eating sallah ram is absolutely wrong. If eating sallah ram is wrong, is it right to reject sallah food from a Muslim friend while i starve myself ? please your response is needed because very soon my neighbours will be knocking at my door for sallah breakfast to be serve
Re: Is It Right For Me To Reject Sallah Food If Eating The Ram Is Wrong ? by freesinzu(m): 11:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
B
Re: Is It Right For Me To Reject Sallah Food If Eating The Ram Is Wrong ? by MDsambo: 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
irenmwinfo:
According to some persons, they believe eating sallah ram is absolutely wrong. If eating sallah ram is wrong, is it right to reject sallah food from a Muslim friend while i starve myself ? please your response is needed because very soon my neighbours will be knocking at my door for sallah breakfast to be serve

Please Why is it wrong to eat sallah ram?
Re: Is It Right For Me To Reject Sallah Food If Eating The Ram Is Wrong ? by irenmwinfo(m): 12:00am On Sep 12, 2016
MDsambo:

Please Why is it wrong to eat sallah ram?
according to some persons, they believed the ram is a restitution to all the sins and bad deeds the muslim has commited so eating from the ram is a sin. i have couple of friends who always talk about it too that it is bad to eat from the ram but when i was little then when our muslim neighbours do bring foods to us, i eat and even breaks the bone with my teeth dat was then i mean.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Reject Sallah Food If Eating The Ram Is Wrong ? by Kagarko(m): 12:21am On Sep 12, 2016
Both meat and food have the same ruling in Islam.

.I think We should stop deceiving ourselves.In Islam we are allowed to eat all food from the Christian. Whether the animal is slaughtered or not. But any food prepared for the idols during celebrationof Christmas and Easter It's Haram for any Muslim to eat. Not only Muslims even Jehovah Witness don't eat Christmas and Easter food prepared by the Christian.Behold it is Halal for Muslims to eat yourfood. except that of the celebration for the birthday of the son of God and the day he died or resurrected (Taalallahu An Qaulihi Uluwan Kabeerah ).As for the Ram meet it is not good for usto give to you. Except people who have interests in Islam.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Reject Sallah Food If Eating The Ram Is Wrong ? by irenmwinfo(m): 7:18am On Sep 12, 2016
Kagarko:
Both meat and food have the same ruling in Islam.

.I think We should stop deceiving ourselves.In Islam we are allowed to eat all food from the Christian. Whether the animal is slaughtered or not. But any food prepared for the idols during celebrationof Christmas and Easter It's Haram for any Muslim to eat. Not only Muslims even Jehovah Witness don't eat Christmas and Easter food prepared by the Christian.Behold it is Halal for Muslims to eat yourfood. except that of the celebration for the birthday of the son of God and the day he died or resurrected (Taalallahu An Qaulihi Uluwan Kabeerah ).As for the Ram meet it is not good for usto give to you. Except people who have interests in Islam.
wow so you believe it's right to refuse eating idolatory food espcially your ram. Once you guys counted your ram as haram, it's right to reject the food as well

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To A Man Who Attended A Church For The First Time / Rccg 12 Hours Marathon Redeemer's Praise / Is Islam A Curse To Earth? Imagine A World Without Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.