Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st (30307 Views)

The Right Time To Start Mini-importation To Make Over 100k B4 Dec. 25th / Fiverr Article Writers:easy Writing,prompt Delivery !! / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Goldenboy842(m): 11:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
I have created the account, I have gotten 3 sales.
I just want to improve and make money.
I already have $8 in my account.
So I will like you guys to follow me and corrections are highly welcome.

. WHAT I DID

I bought and downloaded enough materials, stayed online 12 hours to read anything about fiverr.
I made research on gigs I can offer without any skill though right now am learning web development . least I forget m a corper serving in Abia State God's own state . The state is dry as they have been unable to pay workers salaries for almost 7 month now, that aside lets go to the business of the day. If you check Nl well you will see a lot of threads on fiverr, just take time to read.

HOW I CHANGED MY IP TO USA
We have bad name outside n even within Nigeria, at the mention of Nigeria, white guys go dey shake like tomato grinding machine, they dont want to do things with us cause we have bad name. Some guys doing very well with Naija ip , with enough sales I ve seen 99 sales, them dey try well well so I dey always hail dem.

CHANGING IP PROPER
1. Am using google chrome . Go to google search n type " anonymox addon" Click on the dd download link and download it. If you are using mozilla , it there too download it n install . add it as an extension to ur browser .
2. It looks like an X .
3. You will see it at the top right corner og ur browser .
4. Click on it, u will see drop down of countries like Netherlands, UK, USA.
4. Choose US, There re numbers attached e.g US14C , US24D, ETC, CHOOSE ONE.
5. After choosing, open a new tab n google search "whatismyip" , when it opens, u will see the country n state you are.
6. Go ahead n create your fiverr acct.
7. You need to think like a white.
8. If you do everything well . u'll be on board.

That's it .

FOR THOSE WHO DOES NOT HAVE LAPTOP , THERE ARE SERVICES YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR SMART FONE , I DO USE MY TECNO M3 TO APPLY IN BUYER REQUEST N ALSO DELIVER IT.
SORRY NO TIME FOR ME TO PROOFREAD THE ABOVE , ABEG MAKE UNA MANAGE AM LIKE THAT. I GO TRY NEXT TIME. I GAT WRKS TO DO RIGHT NOW. BLESS YOU ALL.

7 Likes

Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by JohnieWalker(m): 1:03am On Sep 12, 2016
Follow you to where na abi you na twitter

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by bemagnify: 1:16am On Sep 12, 2016
Goldenboy842:
we have decided same ambition... Pls get me tru.... Bemazunity@gmail.com
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by ladyF(f): 1:39am On Sep 12, 2016
All the best dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Goldenboy842(m): 7:03am On Sep 12, 2016
bemagnify:
we have decided same ambition... Pls get me tru.... Bemazunity@gmail.com

OK bro, thanks for coming around.
One thing about setting goals is that ;
1. Your moral rises
2. Your DETERMINATION increases
3. It's better than not setting a goal.
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Interesting15: 9:26am On Sep 12, 2016
Goldenboy842:

Are you using a Nigerian ip?
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by bemagnify: 9:30am On Sep 12, 2016
Goldenboy842:

OK bro, thanks for coming around. One thing about setting goals is that ; 1. Your moral rises 2. Your DETERMINATION increases 3. It's better than not setting a goal.
how can I contact u bro
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Goldenboy842(m): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
bemagnify:
how can I contact u bro

whatsapp 08160403222
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Goldenboy842(m): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
Interesting15:

Are you using a Nigerian ip?

No sir, it will be difficult meet up with target cus those guys no like naija flag
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Goldenboy842(m): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
ladyF:
All the best dear.
THANKS SIST
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Goldenboy842(m): 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
Just got a 5 - star review in one of my gigs
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Precious009: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hello, Can I Send You An Email Message So We Can Establish A Communication System? I'll Like To START Fiverr, So You Can Teach Me How To Change IP And Other Logistics Like That. I Believe In Myself And I Know I Can Write Articles Well, For Now I Don't Really Have Other Skills So I'm Considering Facing The Writing Aspects. Thanks In Anticipation!
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Goldenboy842(m): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2016
Precious009:
Hello, Can I Send You An Email Message So We Can Establish A Communication System? I'll Like To START Fiverr, So You Can Teach Me How To Change IP And Other Logistics Like That. I Believe In Myself And I Know I Can Write Articles Well, For Now I Don't Really Have Other Skills So I'm Considering Facing The Writing Aspects. Thanks In Anticipation!

To change ip is not difficult, I will give details below.

My whatsapp number is in my signature below.
Hope you have a laptop tho u can still use phone to do some jobs on fiverr.
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Precious009: 7:54am On Sep 13, 2016
Goldenboy842:

Okay Sir, Thanks For That, I Don't Have Constant Access To System Browsing, It's Majorly Phone... I'll Check The Thread Below Later
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by dam4wummy(m): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2016
Precious009:
Okay Sir, Thanks For That, I Don't Have Constant Access To System Browsing, It's Majorly Phone... I'll Check The Thread Below Later
Please I am interested in this freelancing, how do I change IP
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Goldenboy842(m): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
Precious009:
changing of ip address is above, read n ask your questions
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Precious009: 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
Goldenboy842:

Thanks Sir! I'll Surely Give It A Shot!

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Precious009: 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
Goldenboy842:

changing of ip address is above, read n ask your questions
I'll Keep This Thread Alive, Will Be Busy Till Weekend... I'll Check It After Then, And Ask Questions After Opening My Fiverr Account!!
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by dake40(m): 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
1k before December?. You can do better dear. This is a screen shot of one of my accounts (2 months old). I target 10k before dec.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by chumakk: 7:31am On Sep 14, 2016
dake40:
1k before December?. You can do better dear. This is a screen shot of one of my accounts (2 months old). I target 10k before dec.
what are you selling
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Goldenboy842(m): 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=dake40 post=49331254]1k before December?. You can do better dear. This is a screen shot of one of my accounts (2 months old). I target 10k before dec.[

Please don't come here to deceive people, the money in your acct is not more then $300.
you Photoshop that screenshot .
work harder you will get there.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by LaCremy: 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
dake40:

Hi, what service(s) do you offer on fiverr please?
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Goldenboy842(m): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
I just delivered two order.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Ocayz: 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
Goldenboy842:
I just delivered two order.

Bros I'm impressed at your level of progress so far on fiverr. I'd like to join fiverr and i need you as my guardian. Pls can i chat you up on whatsapp?
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Goldenboy842(m): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2016
I was ban for 48hrs, for quoting oga at d top.

I delivered a $5 gig and d person gave me 4.4 rating , that brought down my rating from 100% to 97% , M Just sad about it cus order ve been slow.
I might just create another new gig right away. I thank God I have been able to gather $32.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by ebuks22: 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
More free SEO Tools for fiverr work http://techptp.com/content-writing/
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by samtobi(m): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
ebuks22:
More free SEO Tools for fiverr work http://techptp.com/content-writing/
. Bro are u sure they're working?
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by Dexterouskay: 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
[quote author=Goldenboy842 post=49280985] I have created the account, I have gotten 3 sales.

. WHAT I DID

I bought and downloaded enough materials, stayed online 12 hours to read anything about fiverr.
I made research on gigs I can offer without any skill though right now am learning web development . least I forget m a corper serving in Abia State God's own state . The state is dry as they have been unable to pay workers salaries for almost 7 month now, that aside lets go to the business of the day. If you check Nl well you will see a lot of threads on fiverr, just take time to read.

HOW I CHANGED MY IP TO USA
We have bad name outside n even within Nigeria, at the mention of Nigeria, white guys go dey shake like tomato grinding machine, they dont want to do things with us cause we have bad name. Some guys doing very well with Naija ip , with enough sales I ve seen 99 sales, them dey try well well so I dey always hail dem.

CHANGING IP PROPER
1. Am using google chrome . Go to google search n type " anonymox addon" Click on the dd download link and download it. If you are using mozilla , it there too download it n install . add it as an extension to ur browser .
2. It looks like an X .
3. You will see it at the top right corner og ur browser .
4. Click on it, u will see drop down of countries like Netherlands, UK, USA.
4. Choose US, There re numbers attached e.g US14C , US24D, ETC, CHOOSE ONE.
5. After choosing, open a new tab n google search "whatismyip" , when it opens, u will see the country n state you are.
6. Go ahead n create your fiverr acct.
7. You need to think like a white.
8. If you do everything well . u'll be on board.

That's it .

FOR THOSE WHO DOES NOT HAVE LAPTOP , THERE ARE SERVICES YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR SMART FONE , I DO USE MY TECNO M3 TO APPLY IN BUYER REQUEST N ALSO DELIVER IT.
SORRY NO TIME FOR ME TO PROOFREAD THE ABOVE , ABEG MAKE UNA MANAGE AM LIKE THAT. I GO TRY NEXT TIME. I GAT WRKS TO DO RIGHT NOW. BLESS YOU ALL.

[i dont understand]
Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by dake40(m): 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
Goldenboy842:
I was ban for 48hrs, for quoting oga at d top.

I delivered a $5 gig and d person gave me 4.4 rating , that brought down my rating from 100% to 97% , M Just sad about it cus order ve been slow.
I might just create another new gig right away. I thank God I have been able to gather $32.
...........................................................................................................................................................................

Welcome to the game. If I were to go by your response where you tagged my SCREEN-SHOOT being fake and misleading, I will just skip this thread and keep my contributions. But So many Newbies will be reading this post THIS IS why I will share this.

If your buyer gives you 4.4 rating, It shows you have delivered a good job but near perfect. I'd advise you message the same buyer before 3 days to PLEASE modify that review. Tell him A FULL FIVE Star matters a lot to you. Tell him you will offer him/her a freebie but HE/SHE must modify the review.

SEE, Fiverr is growing tough day after day (that's the FACT).

1...If you are A ZERO level seller with anything below 100 rating. I'm sorry, You sales will drop, WHY, YOU cant expect a buyer to go for 97 rating where there are bunches of LEVEL 1 sellers with 100 percent rating.

2..If your SALES come from BUYER REQUEST, I'M sorry, You need to stay Very high ahead of others to get constant sales.

3. Creating another gig WILL never INCREASE YOUR RATING TO 100.

There are more than 2 thousand level 1 sellers with 100 percent rating. Think twice and convince your buyer to modify his review.

Welcome to the game

4 Likes

Re: My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st by jojokings: 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
dake40:

...........................................................................................................................................................................

Welcome to the game. If I were to go by your response where you tagged my SCREEN-SHOOT being fake and misleading, I will just skip this thread and keep my contributions. But So many Newbies will be reading this post THIS IS why I will share this.

If your buyer gives you 4.4 rating, It shows you have delivered a good job but near perfect. I'd advise you message the same buyer before 3 days to PLEASE modify that review. Tell him A FULL FIVE Star matters a lot to you. Tell him you will offer him/her a freebie but HE/SHE must modify the review.

SEE, Fiverr is growing tough day after day (that's the FACT).

1...If you are A ZERO level seller with anything below 100 rating. I'm sorry, You sales will drop, WHY, YOU cant expect a buyer to go for 97 rating where there are bunches of LEVEL 1 sellers with 100 percent rating.

2..If your SALES come from BUYER REQUEST, I'M sorry, You need to stay Very high ahead of others to get constant sales.

3. Creating another gig WILL never INCREASE YOUR RATING TO 100.

There are more than 2 thousand level 1 sellers with 100 percent rating. Think twice and convince your buyer to modify his review.

Welcome to the game

pls can i have your whatsapp number, am interested in learning the fiver thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

16 moments those depositing money in the bank can Relate To. (pics) / What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into? / Crude Oil: A Blessing To Nigeria or a Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.