Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:34 PM

September To Remember Bonanza For All Artistes - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / September To Remember Bonanza For All Artistes (287 Views)

Christmas Bonanza For The Dope Upcoming Artistes / Tha Baddest Promo For All Artistes / August Baddest Promo For All Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

September To Remember Bonanza For All Artistes by EbenzMedia9: 7:58am On Sep 12, 2016
SEPTEMBER TO REMEMBER BONANZA

Record a song for #8000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. And voice on any instrumental of your choice for #5000. And if you already have recorded songs you want to put online,we can help you put it on 10 sites for #8000 and 10 songs in a site for just #6000 and you also get free hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast on every song you put online. And if you need a song writer to help in writing of your songs or you want to buy already recorded song,it's very cheap and affordable,feel free to call. Promo ends by end of this month. For bookings and enquiries,call 07032617747.
Re: September To Remember Bonanza For All Artistes by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
Rappers and singers in port harcourt looking for a dope rapper to feature, hit me up. You can view my created topics and download my songs to be rest assured I'm very far from wack. Price: Free, with no strings attached and you have my promise I'll deliver far beyond what you expect. Just be sure to have a good studio and producer and lets bring fire to your track. #bless. Whatsapp 09035358591 calls 08149669015

(1) (Reply)

The Singe Is Out. / Watch This Short Video Of Nairalander Rapper Freestyle To Isiego Instrumental / Breaking News: Adole Stitches Wonbest Fashion Designer North Central Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.