Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" (72282 Views)

10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response / SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 29, 2016
L
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
Naturally a rich and comfortable would not care a Bleep what somebody else does with his or her money because he is busy making deals and cashing out. It is only those who have been frustrated due to the economic quagmire that will carry other people's headache on their heads. Looking for what to say and not to say. if you want to know them check their comments whenever it is announced that Emoney bought a new car you would see them spewing hatred. But ask them to take the risks Emoney took, you would see them running away like church rats. They would continue to be poor in spirit, mind, body and pockets till Jesus comes again
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by freeedosa(m): 10:38am On Oct 07, 2016
Long live MMM

referrer link: http:///?i=freeedosa1@gmail.com
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by freeedosa(m): 11:15am On Oct 07, 2016
i don get alert...God rule

i say,

i don get alert MMM rule.....

you need a referrer, jsut add me up on ur registration page.
you need more info pm my email joor.... am with you 2/7

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by chuksmad(m): 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
freeedosa:
i don get alert...God rule

i say,

i don get alert MMM rule.....

you need a referrer, jsut add me up on ur registration page.
you need more info pm my email joor.... am with you 2/7

Bros, let me ask you, somebody that provided help of 20k. Must you wait for one month before catching out your money (GH)?
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by emxglas: 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
Do u want to provide help and receive help from other people?

Are you interested in online earning?

Are you tired of this unfair world?

Are u itching to change your life?

Join us in this Millionaire Forum where we show you how easy it is to change your life before the end of this year. Click here to join https:///8oG5mpRZop9KfT1AFKuygy
Or call 08054758794, 08096996583
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by neoG(f): 1:22am On Oct 18, 2016
Just like am enjoying mmm. Am not yet satisfied o. Another investment to cap it up in millions before the year ends is here. I bet you this is 100% legit. Join the train as early birds.
Check my signature and click the whatsapp link there. Join the group and you will thank me like as if you are doing it to Obama. Get to know everything you need to know about bitcoin and how to earn more of it conveniently. Joke apart i am a living witness. Welcome to the world of financial freedom. Bitcoin rocks.
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Mskrisx(f): 9:33am On Oct 18, 2016
Nychillax:

Na so one guy dey lecture me about it yesterday night, he come show me how he go cash 375k today.He said "guy if u loose Yer money I will return it back to you,start with 150k or 200"

I just dey take one eyes dey look at him.Make I just put 200k start invisible business just like that for this buhari regime??

I told him If I can't start with 30k make una leave me, he later registered me sha.......but if I see say na true, I swear na 250k I go put next,everything na risk even life itself na risk,we go chop that money together, I hear say 3.1mill is the limit.

Guy how far? The thing click? Make I know o before I go chok head
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by faith123456(f): 10:04am On Oct 18, 2016
But what can I do? I requested to get help,and the person that was matched to me uploaded a fake screenshot without payment, I called him and his guider but all to no avail, I wrote to support with my stamped statement of account, yet no response from them, this is going to two weeks now, am confused, is that how my money would just go? 185k for that matter. Plz what can I do?
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Mmadu111: 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
faith123456:
But what can I do? I requested to get help,and the person that was matched to me uploaded a fake screenshot without payment, I called him and his guider but all to no avail, I wrote to support with my stamped statement of account, yet no response from them, this is going to two weeks now, am confused, is that how my money would just go? 185k for that matter. Plz what can I do?
Have you written to support?, have you consulted your guider? And has CRO written to you?....Nairaland is not where you seek solution of this nature, run to your chat group and work with your guider to sort it out.
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by faith123456(f): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
Thanks dear, it has been rectified. Long live MMM!
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
BREAKING NEWS:

MMM Nigeria Hits more than 1 Million Participants!

Despite all the bad publicity against MMM Nigeria and warnings from CBN , Nigerians continue registering on MMM Nigerian website daily.

So many Nigerians have benefited from this community which seeks to create a financial fair play among citizens of the world by creating a platform where people can give and get help regularly. MMM Nigeria has contributed immensely in helping to cushion the effects of the current economic recession. NOW YOU CAN HAVE PEACE OF MIND and still earn 30% per month on all your Donations.....

#Benefits of MMM to Nigerian Society#.

(1) MMM has created room for more Data Plan purchase. Glo. MTN. Etisalat. Airtel.

(2) MMM has also created an avenue for Banks to make more money. The transfer we the MMM members do with our mobile banking and also direct payment in bank. We are been charged #105 as the case maybe. For each transfer. So you see that banks are benefiting.

(3) MMM members buy things in the market very often. The market woman are able to sell their food stuffs. Even Fast Food, Restaurant are booming all because of MMM.

(4) MMM has also educated the society and its member through Seminars. Let people know that one must not suffer so much to get paid. Creating avenue for people to learn computer, To be able to P.H and G.H.

(5) MMM has Crown it all by giving back to the same society that Benefits from it. Example are Charity organization are been set up. Orphanage home visitation. Taking care of Burnt Victims. Just to mentioned but few.

(6) MMM has been able to engage the minds of young and the unemployed, and has given them courage to withstand this harsh period of recession.

(7) For the civil servants in this period of delayed salaries payment, MMM system has sustained them and has never delayed payment nor owed.

(cool for Nigerian students of Tertiary institutions MMM has been able to provide them feeding money, pocket money, money for book,school materials and even tuition etc. Thereby helping them to have better college life.

(9) MMM has been able to bridge the gap between the upper and lower class individuals of the Nigerian society by creating an avenue for everyone to meet basic needs.

(10) reduction of cyber crimes. MMM has motivated Nigerian citizens that instead of defrauding pple online to make money that they should Rather PH and GH and that way no one is hurt.

(11) MMM has further enhance fairness, care and national unity. In the spirit if PH and GH we do not choose ourselves who to help but the system does that way encourages to help our fellow country men/women.

(12) MMM has helped Nigerians to be conscious, and thereby killed dat spirit of Africa man time. As d system has shown us dat time is of essence. @ PH & GH.

(13)MMM has increased our tithes and donations levels in the our various churches and Mosques.
The list can go on as the benefits are enormous and cannot be over emphasized.

(14)MMM has also increase our various statement of account as a result of inflow and outflow of funds from PH & GH. This can help us for embassy or reference purposes. Therefore SEC and CBN we do not need to fight the system that is helping us in several ways. Is like biting the finger that feeds u. If u haven't benefited directly certainly u know someone that has. MMM has come to stay. MMM Is d change we need, Truly MMM pays.

Together we can change the World.

Join MMM today, chat me up via 07039421858.
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by donephi(m): 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
faith123456:
Thanks dear, it has been rectified. Long live MMM!
Thank God it was rectified.
Have you been paid or u were matched with someone else?

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by emysilva: 1:00am On Oct 29, 2016
If u wish to make more money in other business related to MMM, kindly join the whatsapp group, where I will give u guys this piece of mind blowing article
https:///IYYQygAcxqh26ZgAFZS6sl
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nychillax(m): 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
Mskrisx:

Guy how far? The thing click? Make I know o before I go chok head

Bae,go put money oooo.Na confirm ah swear....

By next week I go put like 400k by God's grace.
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Mskrisx(f): 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
Nychillax:

Bae,go put money oooo.Na confirm ah swear....

By next week I go put like 400k by God's grace.

Guy I put money ooo but liver dey cut me die! embarassed

I just want collect this one first...but I for like do again o but my friends dey talk say the tin go shut down December oo

Choi! I dey fear oo
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by gafar: 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me message with the statement “MMM + your name”
Whatsapp/Telegram: “Zero” 8 “Zero” 34556519
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nychillax(m): 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
Mskrisx:

Guy I put money ooo but liver dey cut me die! embarassed

I just want collect this one first...but I for like do again o but my friends dey talk say the tin go shut down December oo

Choi! I dey fear oo

Abeg why u dey fear,let me tell u d fact,this mmm has come to stay nd it will last for at least 6month.But the thing gat e b oooo.....shun d fair nd put mind abeg undecided

I knw how i dey do my own,I gat like 4diff act nd I no dey wait for 30days.I can't loose 1kobo anytime mmm crash coz i gat tactics dey I dey use.

Is just a game of smartness nd one's need to be vigilant.Av u been matched to PH
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Mskrisx(f): 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
Nychillax:

Abeg why u dey fear,let me tell u d fact,this mmm has come to stay nd it will last for at least 6month.But the thing gat e b oooo.....shun d fair nd put mind abeg undecided

I knw how i dey do my own,I gat like 4diff act nd I no dey wait for 30days.I can't loose 1kobo anytime mmm crash coz i gat tactics dey I dey use.

Is just a game of smartness nd one's need to be vigilant.Av u been matched to PH

Sorry I didn't get that? I mean the last line... Abeg re-phrase
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nychillax(m): 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
Mskrisx:

Sorry I didn't get that? I mean the last line... Abeg re-phrase

I mean you need to b wide-awake.

Wen last did u log in to ur mmm acct,Av u made a payment to another participant??If yes,just be smart.....
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Mskrisx(f): 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
Nychillax:

Wen last did u log in to ur mmm acct,Av u made a payment to another participant??If yes,just be smart.....

Yes I have
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by MeezPat(f): 9:25am On Nov 04, 2016
mkoabiola:
But it all abt risk even though I was told abt d scheme

But can someone explain better bf I start
Wat is d minimum amt to start with
Hw do I start
Hw do I pay d cash

Life NA risk

Its easy& it works.Have u joined.I can help
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by amordi: 10:24am On Nov 04, 2016

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by timoney45(m): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
gafar:
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me message with the statement “MMM + your name”
Whatsapp/Telegram: “Zero” 8 “Zero” 34556519
Please how much is the $50 MMM bonus worth in naira?
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Pet1620: 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
timoney45:
Please how much is the $50 MMM bonus worth in naira?

#16,000 becus MMM dollar rate is #320 and it is constant/permanent.
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by breezy007(m): 1:59am On Nov 07, 2016
Use Breezy007bikefe@gmail.com as your referral when joining. Thanks to those who do.
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
Nychillax:

I'm part of the scaried cat..
I've clicked to provide help(and it was easy convincing me to join)
Still waiting to be matched but with the way I've been shivering , I doubt if I'll be able to go through with it..

But your comment got me...gave me a lil hope..
I'll like to tap from your smartness...can I call you ??
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by pearlcrown(f): 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
Pls once you provide help how long will it takes to GH?
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by adetunrayo(f): 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
Wait for 4 weeks from d date of initiating to get ur full interest. Getting help earlier will reduce ur interest. Note, for referal kindly use tunsesther@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Jayjay0(m): 12:49am On Nov 09, 2016
Please how long does ir take for CRO to lift a moratorium ban

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria / MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? / Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63