Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Looking For Business Partners In 36 States - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Looking For Business Partners In 36 States (249 Views)

The Latest WAEC Ranking Of The 36 States Is As Follow : / Atiba University, Oyo Takes Off With 36 Students / JAMB Offices, Phone Number,address And Email In All 36 States Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Business Partners In 36 States by Terrymag234: 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
i'm looking for 10 serious entrepreneurs who wants to be our business partners in the 36 states in Nigeria!!! if you want to earn N2.5 million naira from now to December doing it part time. No selling, No monthly autoship, No monthly maintenance, incentives: international travel worth $4000 to Dubai or los Angeles (you decide), car award worth $12000, let me show you how to fire your boss and laugh all the way to the bank. indicate your interest and i will add you to our whatsapp group and i will show you how to do it step by step WhatsApp or call now +2349038573318

(1) (Reply)

Online SAP HANA Training / OBIEE Online Training COURSE / Proven Ways Of Improving Studying Skill And Scholarly Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.