Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Choices - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Choices (235601 Views)

Choices / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Ten Choices You Will Regret In 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choices by mattyboy007(m): 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
I don land... Did i miss anytin?
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
CHAPTER 3 CONTD

“Iya la won Barca sha, ko ni da fun wan. Kilode na, everytime Messi, Messi fu best player. Fifa ti shere.” Tolu was once again cursing and swearing but despite my sad mood, I couldn’t help but laugh. This guy was once well behaved and very careful with his words just like most freshers in the hall but after the baptism at the shrine, close to the monument of Late Nnamdi Azikiewe, they all let loose. But then I was also baptized and I was still myself. I applied Talcum powder on my face and jog down to the cafeteria as I was a little late for service, which was unusual as I was a freak when it comes to being punctual.

“Ahhhh, Solo fe pa won le ni sha….Finest, shee ki jo ba le?” Swaggerless asked comically, but I just ignored him and continued my walk to the service centre. The guy was quite lousy but very funny because of his unstable eye balls as he barely skipped being an albino. I arrived during announcement and was quite happy to know that my favorite seat just opposite the young preacher was still vacant. During testimony, I heard a voice ask,

“Is this seat vacant?”
I nodded without looking at the owner of the voice as I never liked to be distracted during service.

“We are the salt of the world, a royal priesthood, a holy nation. We should own our courses, we should be leading our various departments, anything less than a first class is an insult to redemption.” We all screamed “yesss” after each line and then clapped for the young chap. Honestly, this was why I loved the dude as he was really good at motivating and bringing out the best in us. I sat down once again and this time I looked to my right to see who was the strange person who refused to stand up and it was no other than Madison. We locked eyes and she smiled at me but I didn’t and quickly turned my attention to the preacher but I let my eyes brush through her beautiful wear- she was putting on a green gown and once again it was a body hug as it pushed out her breasts.

I must not fall into temptation I told myself and quickly focused on the man talking but I couldn’t anymore as the images of her smile and tits kept coming and coming to my mind. I cursed myself for looking her way and as soon as the service was over, I walked away without giving the usual hugs and smiles. I could only stare at the preacher but nothing entered through my ears. I was just outside the cafeteria when I heard my name. I acted like I didn’t hear as I knew that it was her but she persisted and I was forced to stop my walk, just inside the quadrangle.

“Are you alright?” she asked with a look of worry on her face. I nodded and put on a fake smile but from her look afterwards, I knew she didn’t buy it.

“Don’t lie to me, you are surely not alright. Is it something I can help with or should we see the pastor?”
I was like, why is she acting like we are best of friends, she don see maga abi? I smiled genuinely this time and said,

“I am alright, just having some hangover.” All this time we conversed, I didn’t look below her face as I didn’t want my southern pole to embarrass me. I was putting on a very tight trouser and for some weird reason, she causes my body to react in some strange manner and the more I stayed close to her, the more her image stayed in my head.
I told her goodnight and thanked her for her concern. I turned to continue my walk but once again, she called me back and said,

“I see you during the Phy 114 lecture; you are still in your first year right?” I nodded and she continued,

“Alright, will you be kind enough to explain some stuff to me as I had a carry over in that course and since I have been busy with my new courses, I haven’t had time to attend lectures.”
I sighed as I wasn’t too happy about the request but then I wasn’t gonna refuse such an offer from a radiating beauty like her. I rolled my eyes and nodded; she rushed on to me and hugged me really tight. I was taken by surprise and after a few seconds, I returned the gesture. I felt her bumpy flesh pressed to my abdomen and like dynamite, my southern pole reacted and starting waking up from its slumber. I was sure she felt it and when she did, she disengaged, although a bit too slow for my liking. It was obvious from that, that she knew what she was doing.

“Thank you, thank you very much.” She said as soon as she disengaged but I only smiled as I was really embarrassed.

“When can we start, as I really have a lot of catching up to do?”

“Tomorrow at this same location if you are chanced.” I said so as there were few tables and chairs with canopies covering them right in the midst of the quadrangle, people use them to read. She smiled and asked for my number which I gave to her.

“See you at four.” She said before jogging to catch up with the church bus with the driver hitting the horn repeatedly midway through our little chat. As she jogged, I watched for a while as the soft heap of flesh behind went up and down. The dying pole came back to life again but I quickly turned away and headed for my room. I was smiling as I walked through the open field in front of my block as I remembered my mother’s favorite words,

“When one door closes, another will surely open” but I wasn’t done yet with Bukky, I will surely get back at her but for now, I needed experience and following the guidelines of Tolu has finally got me that experienced one, but he was wrong about one thing; money also brings classy girls. But a combination of both money and intelligence will surely bring them faster as the money draws them and intelligence keeps them. It’s a combo I have used for years now, a combination that has never failed me. All I had to do now was find out what I am exactly supposed to do before and during kerewa. My conscience pricked me and scolded me for thinking towards that path after only just coming back from church but then, I was human and that part of me was only just coming alive – the unleashing of a seldom used organ in my body.

...... Thanks for the comments and likes guys.... Love you all but get the wolf story, link is on the first page....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
loiusdthird:
wait o i hope dis is not another series oo
.... .... Lol.... Yes, it's another series...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
queencalipso:

am confused at the bolded. I thought you had your shot with franchess the first night you walked her? How come you were still a virgin.

Take note of some typographical error!!

Keenly following. Nice one

.... Actually, Solomon had some kind of deal with her but it had not yet been fulfilled..
... Thanks, I will correct the errors as soon as I can.. .
... And don't be offended by That handsome dude, he only wants your attention...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
richyluvu:

how can I get a copy... I'm not a fan of okada whatever.... mind emailing me so we can arrange on the transaction...

richy.luv.u@gmail.com
... Yeah, okada can be frustrating sometimes but you can still use the Etisalat refilling option. If it doesn't work, let me know, might find some other means.. Thanks for reading .
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
cyber5:
solomonbrown64: so its you, i have always enjoyed your supernatural series from The Wolf to Sword of Vengeance

When are you starting the next series of The Wolf

Jokes by AdeDhayor on TSD
... Lol... Yes it's me and I am glad you enjoy reading my stories.... The next work on the wolf series will be out soon.... Just be patient..
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
rupeelicious:
An interesting beginning. Relaxed, n following.......
.... Thanks... Keep reading..
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
soulminister:
When zik Hall sneezes, UI catches cold.

Nice right up from a great zikite.

We zikites no dey dull.

The campus fellowship in zik Hall (winners), na im you talk say no get fine babes? Hmmmmmmmmmm

I'm celestially observing you from my 3D
.... Brother mi.... You sef be zikite, wa se re... Lol...
... For my first year for U. I, the girls for that fellowship no too fine, but things change for year two...
... Keep reading bro...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
YINKS89:
guy u got mi glue to ma fone kom continue wah u started.
... I am flattered bro, keep reading...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
ChizzyMaris:
Wow wow wow. Solomon is back again. Thanks for this great piece Solomon, I'm following it bumper to bumper. And I think I should use this opportunity to tell you that I Love you. You're a great writer. Keep it up.
... Lol... I love you too dear..... Don't stop reading..

1 Like

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
Charlesdock:
This would be great and thanks for the mention. Any piece from Solo baba is always top-notch. I have arrive to stay o. Oya ride on am at the back coordinating those entering the cinema.
... Lol... Big brother... Welcome to the party...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
mattyboy007:
I don land... Did i miss anytin?
.. Welcome.... You didn't miss much..

1 Like

Re: Choices by yorhmienerd(m): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
Kwontinue

1 Like

Re: Choices by soulminister(m): 12:47am On Sep 25, 2016
solomonbrown64:

.... Brother mi.... You sef be zikite, wa se re... Lol...
... For my first year for U. I, the girls for that fellowship no too fine, but things change for year two...
... Keep reading bro...

I hear you. May I see as things would turn out in this story.

1 Like

Re: Choices by Hurklan(m): 3:40am On Sep 25, 2016
Oga solomon, more plzz !!!

1 Like

Re: Choices by queencalipso(f): 10:28am On Sep 25, 2016
solomonbrown64:

.... Actually, Solomon had some kind of deal with her but it had not yet been fulfilled..
... Thanks, I will correct the errors as soon as I can.. .
... And don't be offended by That handsome dude, he only wants your attention...

Thanks dearie! My attention is too expensive to be gotten through insults.

More update pls.

About the sword of vengeance, the ending was an unexpected one. I no go lie you, I vex o grin
Just when I was balanced to read more action grin you say story don finish embarassed
Re: Choices by cyber5(m): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2016
solomonbrown64:

... Lol... Yes it's me and I am glad you enjoy reading my stories.... The next work on the wolf series will be out soon.... Just be patient..

Ok sir

1 Like

Re: Choices by richyluvu(m): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
solomonbrown64:

... Yeah, okada can be frustrating sometimes but you can still use the Etisalat refilling option. If it doesn't work, let me know, might find some other means.. Thanks for reading .

Bro, it's better u go ahead to arrange another means... cos I ain't gonna visit the site again..

.na beg I dey beg o
Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
*sips his coke and wait for more updates*

1 Like

Re: Choices by Ibunkun1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
CHAPTER 3 CONTD

There were no classes on Thursday, so I was in my room all through, anxious of the scheduled meeting at four. All of my thoughts were focused on her and It was a miracle I was able to assimilate anything at all through my reading cycle. Exam was drawing nearer and has made the hall a little scanty as boys found various quiet places they could sit and read. Doing so in the noisy hall won't be very wise as not everyone was really into the exams, there were some weird people too who claim to be unable to read in a quiet environment so they tend to be play lame songs they call music and wont give the rest of the students the courtesy of not hearing their terrible taste in music.

Whenever light was available, music filled the hall form various rooms, and of course the songs were not just for reading, but also to help phase out the moanings that came from the bed of those drilling their women properly. I would never forget the day such was happening but the loud music from the background in the next room made me unable to hear anything earlier but when power was taken, the next thing I heard shocked me to my very core.

“Fvck me like a soldier…yess….hit it harder..” of course, she stopped talking after the power was taken but the moaning continued nonetheless. I was like, how do these girls come out from these rooms with their ego intact but after seeing the countless women I have been with utter even more gibberish and when I tell them what they uttered, they always deny it, most times vehemently. But what this girl said really made me laugh, I wished Tolu was in here. He would have said that the guy was giving her really good and his rod was most likely reaching her womb, foolish guy.

I barely ate anything before four in the afternoon as my adrenaline was quite high. I browsed through the simple course and I wondered how someone would fail a course as easy as Electricity and Magnetism. Soon, it was thirty minutes before the meeting and just then a message entered my phone. I looked through it to discover it was her telling me she was already on her way. I quickly had my mouth washed, dashed to Adesuwa’s shop and got some mintol. She wasn’t there, probably with her official boyfriend or with other clients.

I wore a simple shirt on a short and then put some of the books concerning the course in my bag as I presumed she should have some materials on the subject. By the time I was through, It was some minutes before four. I dashed to the quadrangle hoping and praying that some seats would be vacant and yes my prayer was answered. There was a vacant table, the others were occupied by some people in reading groups. Thankfully , this table had only two chairs, I dropped my bag in the other one and occupied the other after cleaning of course. I was just setting the materials on the table when a shadow blocked the ray of light from the sun. I looked up to find a radiating Madison, I stared back at her smiling face and was unable to talk as the radiance from it replaced the Sun really well.

“Can I sit?” I swallowed my saliva and simply nodded as I couldn’t find my voice. She gave me my bag still putting on that smile.

“I am really happy you found time to come here to help as I know that you don’t really have to.” I nodded and simply moved my materials over to her end of the table. She took them and started going through them. I took the opportunity to really look at her; she had fake eyebrows on her as usual with ladies of nowadays. Her lips was straight and not the plump ones of Francess but they would do just fine. She was once again putting on a tight wear, a shirt this time and a short that stopped at her lips. She had beautiful straight legs but what I wanted to see was the load behind her.

She really took her time in reading through my materials, when it seemed she wasn’t stopping anytime soon, I brought out my phone and was just browsing through news on my team.

“I am fine with the electericty part but I am having some problems with magnetism.” I looked up to see a worried look on her. I simply smiled and moved forward to start helping her in her troubled area but she never seemed to get it, always coming back to her problems, later she started complaining of being uncomfortable being taught the way I was teaching as my seat was facing her.

“Can I come over to your end, I mean sit on your thighs so that I see what you are trying to teach?”
I was shocked at her request but she had a point but still I rejected it,

“I don’t think it will be wise……”

“Common, it won’t do any harm, please I really need to understand this or are you scared your girlfriend might see us?” I chuckled after what she said and simply dropped my bag on her seat after she stood to move over to my end. I still didn’t understand how she knew I was brilliant for her to have believe that I could help her.
Her soft behind rattled my senses a little as soon as she sat on me and my rod was beginning to rise but I managed to tame it in time.

I explained as best as I could through various analogies and drawings for at least one hour thirty minutes. After which she seemed to have learnt the basic stuffs but still she refused to get up. She acted like she was studying a diagram I drew to explain fields. Instead of placing the paper the diagram was contained at an angle where she would see it more clearly, she would rather keep turning her butt on my thighs like she was searching for something. I knew what she was looking for and even if her Cologne was rather intoxicating, I still managed to keep my cool but I was slowly starting to lose it.

"Are you done?"

I asked but she didn't answer and instead continued to analyze the diagram but the constant movement didn't stop. Soon, my rod flew out of its cage and reacted, I reacted and kept it back in but the deed was already done. She found what she was looking for and remained there, she didn't move again and made sure the crack between her behind was where she positioned herself on my thighs.
Chai! I knew I was in trouble and soon I was sweating.

"Uhm.... I am getting a little comfortable, can you please be quick with what you are doing."

"Oh.....Sorry, I will soon be through. "

I started to regret why I accepted her request, I should have instead stood up and teach her whatever she needed to know. My rod soon reached it's full length as I gave up trying to tame it. This was what she wanted and I obliged to. I heard a" hmm" as soon as it reached full length still pressed inside my short.
After like forever, she stood up and adjusted her shirt. She smiled at me after briefly looking at the bump I was trying to hide.

"I think that will be enough, I don't want to take more of your time. Can we do it again tomorrow, please? "

Once again, I nodded without any objection. I took my materials and kept them in my bag as my rod slowly starting to return to its normal mode but I was still embarrassed.

"Your room is not too far from here,right?"

I knew she was going to ask that, obviously she was satisfied with what she felt a while ago. I must tick most of the things she wants in a guy; cute, intelligent and loaded both in the pockets and the thighs but I didn't want her to know, not yet. I didn't want any unexpected visits.
I smiled and said,

"Yeah, it's not too far. Same time tomorrow."

"Same time tomorrow."

She took her things and left, shaking her sizeable butts as she walked. She was also a hunter just like Francess but her methods were different. I wondered who among the two will get me first as I headed for the cafeteria to get something to eat.

11 Likes

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
richyluvu:

Bro, it's better u go ahead to arrange another means... cos I ain't gonna visit the site again..

.na beg I dey beg o
... Alright, mail sent...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
queencalipso:

More update pls.

About the sword of vengeance, the ending was an unexpected one. I no go lie you, I vex o grin
Just when I was balanced to read more action grin you say story don finish embarassed
Lol.... Sorry about that...
.. I was a little engaged which was why I had to end the story abruptly.....
... Not to worry, this story is just as interesting...
Re: Choices by yorhmienerd(m): 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nice one, thanks for the TIMELY UPDATE

1 Like

Re: Choices by heniford(m): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
Solomon!! solomon!!! No joke with me oh! Come finish this tori or drop another na bro

1 Like

Re: Choices by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
queencalipso:

More update pls.

No be only expensive, na expensless weda u like am or not na d truth I tell you, check am na.

All the same sha your attention fit buy one Congo of garri for market?

Abeg o! I dey ruthless when I dey yab pesin o......abi you be hunter?
Re: Choices by felipemadero(m): 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
Bros,dey update ASAP if u no wan get problem o!

1 Like

Re: Choices by johnkennedy18(m): 12:13am On Sep 26, 2016
solo dis one u DE regret n ur last work com DE b if if u sure say u no carry hiv,lol nice work keep it on
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
CHAPTER 3 CONTD 3

I thought of the meeting with Madison and after putting up each scenes of how she has somehow forced her way into my life through touching, showing to be caring and of course using the fact that we had a course among us. It became clear that this wasn’t just coincidence, it was clearly intentional. She wants my money but of course she wants to use the smart way to get it by laying some kind of foundation. I couldn’t exactly predict how things might turn out in the next couple of days but I was sure of one thing; she would force me to ask her out or there might not actually be anything like that, we could just assume a relationship till she finds another seemingly naïve money bank, but before such happens, I would have had my fair share of that cracker behind her and I might even spend that much to achieve that. But there was still a grave problem; how to dance kerewa.

I cleaned my mouth after consuming three solid warps of Eba and Okro soup, a meal that would have been luxury a few weeks back, how things change. I went over to the provision store and got myself two peaches; one for me and the other for Tolu as I had things to ask him. I got to the room to find him eating his favorite meal; beans, the finalist wasn’t around which was a blessing for me. I handed him the drink which he took after staring at me for a while.

"This one wey you buy something for me today, wetin dey happen?” I chuckled and then said,

"Papi, I need your help oh, your boy no sabi the movement wey you dey do with your babe that day oh.” He stopped midday through the swing of the spoon, with a weird look on his face.

"Wait…I no understand…no tell me say you be…” I nodded before he even finished his speech. He dropped his spoon and bursted into laughter, I didn’t join him in his fit but just stared at him and waited for to him to have his time.

"So….as you fine reach, you never chuck that your stuff inside woman before, so you never watch as a woman dey beg make the scatter her brain , how she go dey scratch your back or even land confirm slap sometimes if you dey slack for your duty. Chai! Solo, you fall my hand big time.”
I simply nodded and waited for me to continue as I didn’t have anything to use to defend myself.

“Hmm, where I go start to dey teach you. anyway, for you to come ask me, he mean say you no follow buy wetin dem dey do for all those useless movies dem as wetin dem dey do for there na nothing but fake. Now, I suppose say as you come ask how to dance kerewa after I don teach you about the psychology of babes for this school, you don get the babe wey you go scatter her womb, abi?” He asked.
I nodded,

“Na xo, now one of the things you suppose understand be say nobody fit teach pesin how to deal with your woman, na something wey you go learn by yourself as people get various ways dem dey take do their own. I sure say you know about positions already so the only thing wey I go teach you na how to stay long for bed make you no go disgrace yourself in front of the girl. One thing be say, you gets know the kind person you be, you be boobs or arse man?”

“Arse man.”

“Na xo, so you must be careful not to see that beautiful load dey shake else you go pour before two minutes. You gats dig the girl for positions wey go prevent you from seeing her load especially if the thing big wella. I am sure say you know what I am talking about.”
I nodded.

“Good, then you must dey careful with sugar and chop better water melon or banana if you wan make that girl remember you for life say you really drill am well. Then when the thing dey sweet you wella and this girl neva really shout your name or she never scratch your back , just know say you no dey do your work well. You gats listen to her voice to know where you go dig wella as you get change positions as everybody dey different and if you never drill a woman for at least fifteen minutes, my brother you are not a man yet, you feel me?”

I nodded as I thought about what he has said,

“Anytime you need the room, just tell us, we go disappear.”
I stood from his bed and hugged him,

“I wan see the babe sha.”

I chuckled as I didn’t know which I would bring here first. I decided to take a nap and hit the library as soon as I wake. My alarm woke me up by past ten, I got my books and left for the old building. I got to my seat and sat down for business. As usual, Francess came and took her place beside me. I thought of saying hello first but them decided otherwise.

"Where were you yesterday? I was waiting and waiting but you were no where to be found, I had to wait till morning before I could return to my hall....... "

She just went on ranting and ranting, I paid less attention to what she was saying but rather focused on the tight shirt she was putting on. I was so carried away I didn't know when she stopped talking and stared at me, awaiting an explanation.

"Solomon..... Solo.... " I snapped back to life and smiled sheepishly before saying,

" I am sorry, didn't mean to... "

"..... Pervert.." She hissed after following the path of my gaze. I chuckled and turned my face to continue reading as I was glad she was pissed. I wasn't interested in answering any boring questions, I owned her no explanation, no be she send me come school. She kept quiet and refused to talk afterwards. At some minutes before four in the morning, she took her books and headed out of the room. I ignored her and continued with reading for the practical taking place in a few hours time when I was done memorizing everything on the booklet and was certain of a ten over ten. I took my books and handed for where I dropped my bag. I left the library heading for my room, already forgotten about Francess. I was just about to head into the road that leads to the church of the resurrection when I saw someone call my name from the faculty of arts annex, I stopped and looked towards the direction. I stared hard but I couldn't make out the face as the place was a little dark. The person having seen that I had stopped, stopped hiding and emerged out of the dark, behold it was the rude Beauty after all.
I waited for her to catwalk over to my end before lambasting her but she beat me to it.

"You are really wicked for you to have left me here waiting in the cold. Do you know I could have been hurt? Haven't you heard of the rape going on at this time of the night? You..... "

" I am not your body guard or protector or something. Stop expecting me to do some certain things, I am in school for that. I am not your boyfriend and I don't even know if you are my friend, please stop with this naggings. I can decide to come to the library and leave whenever I please, you don't have to like it and I don't have to explain myself to you."

I said and walked out on her. I picked up pace and didn't stop even if I heard her calling me numerous times. I used the SUG block route and continued towards Kuti hall without dropping pace, she continued following me as I led her to her hall.

She managed to catch up with me just after the school bakery and pulled my shirt back,

"Will you hold up?"

I stopped my walk and stared at her with anger all over my face,

"I shouldn't have come after you so strongly but I had to just let you how I felt. You should know that you are a dear friend to me, don't tell me you are that dumb not to have noticed anything.... "
I rolled my eyes before saying

"Why do you find it so difficult to say, I am sorry. It won't kill you to apologize."
She smiled and then took hold of my hand and started walking towards the road to her hall.

"You are a dumb, handsome dude. You should know what to do already and if you like what you see on my chest, a compliment will do just fine, instead of staring rudely." She whispered.
I grinned after what she said and then said to myself,

"Game on."

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
johnkennedy18:
solo dis one u DE regret n ur last work com DE b if if u sure say u no carry hiv,lol nice work keep it on
Lol....... I no get oh, I clean pass small baby sef..
Re: Choices by Afz9095(m): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
solomonbrown64:
Re: Choices by Afz9095(m): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
solomonbrown64:

lol.... Lyk say small baby no dey get....
Hope say i no late sha..i knw d tori go sweet, oga solo ni nw,every story ws a hit bak 2 bak 4rm last wolf series to sword of vengeance, solomonbrown64 ti take over,ko ni da fun iya anybody. *in don jazzy's voice*'other writers 'if u want 2 be lyk solomon u must work lyk him' tank u

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.