Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years (14452 Views)

Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa / Residents Of Mafa, Borno State Return To Their Homes / Oba Akiolu, Gbajabiamila And Owoseni At Eid Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by henryanna36: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
The people of Mafa Local Government Of Borno State attended the Eid Two Raka'at Prayers, headed by Imam Goni Adam at the Eid Ground in Mafa Town after three (3) years of idleness due to the insurgency.

Among the people who attended the Two (2) Raka'at prayers were the Caretaker Chairman Alh. Shetima Lawan Maina, Dr. Babagana Umara (Comm RRR), Local Government Secretary, District Heads of Mafa and Ajiri, councilors, traditional Rulers among others.
The people were full of joy and gratitude to Almighty Allah for showing them this unprecedented occasion and prayed Allah to continue to bring lasting peace to the local government and the state.

On his path Alh. Shettima Lawan Maina thank Almighty Allah for showing them this wonderful day. Also Alh. Shettima urged the people to continue to pray for Gov. Kashim Shettima and the security agencies for their relentless efforts of bringing lasting peace to the state and the country at large.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/eid-prayers-in-mafa-for-first-time-in.html

2 Likes

Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by henryanna36: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2016

Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by henryanna36: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
henryanna36:
More
more

Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by HungerBAD: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
Boko Haram has been destroyed.

Kudos to the President.

Kudos to the Nigerian Army.

Now that the Boko Haram insurgence has been stopped, The Biafran Noise making Stopped, the PDP Looting killed, it is now high time our Great President should Concentrate on revamping the Economy.

I trust this Government to fully concentrate on the Economy now.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by henryanna36: 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
More

1 Share

Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by LouisVanGaal(m): 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
Thank you GEJ, we love you!...
#DumbWailers...
'You would NEVER know the true value of peace, UNTIL you have experienced war'...

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by Orjioorji(f): 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
who chess them away before was it not their brothers .yeye they smell.
Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by ojun50(m): 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
So una leave una village run

2 Likes

Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by herzern(m): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
Are Niqerians dah qullible??....

Northern Leaders are now coopetatinq with the military biko!....

It was otherwise in GEJ's tenure!...

4 Likes

Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by LEOSIRSIR(m): 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
Good news
Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by belonare: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
finally they have been defeated

1 Like

Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by IMASTEX: 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
Testimonies. . .

1 Like

Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by henrydadon(m): 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
Okay

Next
Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by GossipHeart(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
Boko Haram members took a break from bombing people so they can pray and celebrate their sallah

Ain't that amazing ??
Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by adami48(f): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
All na wash, their brother show them no see anyone to call infidel anymore so their mission abort,
abeg Wetin Buhari fit do Abeg stop this rubbish, the only way I will believe the fight against boko haram was a success is when they bring back the missing girls
Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by Tjohnnay: 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
undecided

Nonsense ppl
Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by patosky22(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
sai baba well done

1 Like

Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by agwom(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
Barka da sallah

1 Like

Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by schoolhelpng(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
buhari might have tried in reducing the book haram issues but believe me you, bubu has done more worst than good...true or false. if u support me click like or share

2 Likes

Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by optimismlaz(m): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
peaceful environment benefits all, so let's maintain peace

1 Like

Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by GossipHeart(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
Make them do fast and return to their jobs, blowing up themselves
Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by hischoice(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nairaland (and the Nigerian social media space) is building something sinister.

The ethic gulf and hatred brewing amongst us is becoming increasingly worrisome. And this is happening at a rate as fast as every post that makes Nairaland's front page.

We were not like this. No, we were not.

First story of Phillip Emegwali I read as a young adult in the late 90's puffed my shoulders high as a Nigerian. I doubt if any tribe claimed ownership of the computer genius.

Mary Onyali was Nigeria's pride in the 1996 Olympics. Tijani Babangida was Nigeria's right-hand drive okada. Who did care that only one Yoruba man made the Eagles' starting 11 for more than a decade.

See the result of our 1993 Presidential election.

That was us. That is who, inherently, we are.

Ironically, there were less media jingles about "One Nigeria." Now, billions are spent on media campaigns for unity and oneness, yet, we seem to be in a hurry to fulfil our death wish.

Seun, as long as we are still this entity as we have it, kindly enforce more stringent rules against tribal e-wars.

The media, more than anything else, fueled the Rwandan civil war.

We hope to tell good tales of Seun Osewa to our grandchildren.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by Ijaya123: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
This would not have happened under GEJ. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

God bless the NA.
God bless PMB.
God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by badttrader(m): 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by schumastic(m): 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
i still wonder how their ladies are fair undecided undecided
Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by Ijaya123: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
schoolhelpng:
buhari might have tried in reducing the book haram issues but believe me you, bubu has done more worst than good...true or false. if u support me click like or share

Go inside and read your books.

2 Likes

Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by 9japride(m): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
That's great. Them should preach to their youths and adults too to stop radical Islam. Otherwise it will still continue
Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
The best thing to have happened to Nigerians is to vote out the fedora doffing lecturer. Boko Haram would have terrorized the SW if he was still there.

Times may be hard now but I have great hope for this country.

3 Likes

Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by Izontubo(m): 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ijaya123:
This would not have happened under GEJ. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

God bless the NA.
God bless PMB.
God bless Nigeria.
how would it have happened under gej when you freaks and your elders wanted it not to happen. ..
Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by Realdeals(m): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
I can see some Mumu comments here cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revenue Generation: FG May Revise Restriction On 41 Items / Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan / Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.