Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips (5193 Views)

How To Setup An Authority Site That Will Earn $500 Monthly Using Google Adsense / How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Davedonrich(m): 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
Precious009:
I'll Still Ask Questions As You Continue, I Want To Follow You Step By Step So I Won't Ask Yet... Go On Please... Hopefully It Can Be Faster.
pardon my delay, will sure try to be fast tomorrow so we round up
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Davedonrich(m): 11:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
Laive:

Good work Op!
I have a question. I am aware that most foreign organizations that run affiliate programs usually pay their affiliates via PayPal. And Nigerian PayPal account owners are only allowed to send/transfer funds -- they aren't allowed to receive funds.
On this note, if you've earned from foreign affiliate programs, I (and perhaps others) would love to know how you received your earnings (that's if you're a Nigerian). What's your take on this? Thanks!
its quite simple to receive funds once you understand how its done, if time permits, when we round up, will explain various methods i have put in place to easily receive my funds, but to chip in a little, if you have an affiliate company who wants to pay you through paypal, all you need do is open a foreign paypal account, there is a method to it which alot of people already know but i can elaborate on it later if need be. after opening the forieng paypal, receive ur fund in it, then simply look for a buyer! some paypal fund buyers may choose to pay you into your nigerian bank account after which of cause you must have transfered the fund into thier paypal account, some other choose to pay you through payoneer or skrill, reasons because its easy to witdraw funds from this both unlike paypal.
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by pimpguy11(m): 12:06am On Sep 13, 2016
Mod i am following you religiously .Fire on
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by tbliss22(m): 12:16am On Sep 13, 2016
Another God sent angel has visited nairaland again!! God bless you plenty on this. I have opened uncountable blogs with not even 1 naira made because all focus was on adsense.

Crazy information marketers have milked us too many times with craps on "make money blogging" but withheld the real truth from the so called e-books!!

Op we are solidly with u and I'm sure others will join too, believe me this thread will hit 100,000 views, you just watch and see.

One love!!

2 Likes

Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 13, 2016
Following 100%..
Please come and continue.
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Precious009: 7:56am On Sep 13, 2016
Davedonrich:

pardon my delay, will sure try to be fast tomorrow so we round up
Okay Sir, We'll Be Waiting Here On This Thread!
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Slimfitworld: 10:42am On Sep 13, 2016
This is insightful. I am definitely following
this post.

Please review/critic my new blog. www.slimfitworld.com
Critic domain name, content, layout and anything there is to critic. Thanks
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Christie171(f): 11:04am On Sep 13, 2016
Whoa! Great!! already dreaming of a niche name: *******@******
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Davedonrich(m): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
sorry for the delay guys, update dropping shortly.
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Davedonrich(m): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
Good day house, we will be talking about the niches i mentioned above, and i will like us to focus on one which is the weight loss niche, Why do I prefer these specific kind of niches, its simply because they fall  in the category were you can actually offer something to your readers to buy, thats why am strongly against the entertainment niche when you have less visitors because, there wont be anything to offer to your readers. But if you choose a good niche like 1 of the ones i mentioned above, you can offer them something to buy without them thinking you are forcing it down their troat. for example, the weight loss blog, If you focus your niche into producing very useful articles about How to loose weight, then you can bring in short reviews about a product which will aid their weight loss program without causing any complication. as long as your article is well written, you sure will win the heart of your readers and they will be willing to test the product you have reviewed.

NOW this is were the magical style i earlier mentioned comes in.

*how to write a catchy topic
*how to get visitors to your blog

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Davedonrich(m): 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
How to write a catchy topic ??

writing a catchy topic here is learning to write a keyword that will attract and at the same time only be linkable to you, what do i mean by that.
for example, if you want to write an article on how to loose weight, and you just title it, HOW TO LOOSE WEIGHT, this will be killing your chances in search engines like google because so many results will come out of which yours may not be part of the leading websites who are already using that keyword! you can only rank higher by creating your own unique keywords, for example, rather than just writing HOW TO LOOSE WEIGHT  as a topic, you write THE MOST REMARKABLE WAY TO LOOSE 20 POUNDS  OF WEIGHT, This way, you have streamlined your topic and so when anything close to this is searched for, your site would rank top in search delivery.

hope you guys are following, kindly ask questions as i proceed .

3 Likes

Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by vpaymoney(m): 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
@op thanks a lot for this tutorial. my blog fall into the 'money making' niche. do you see any prospect in it sir?
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by vpaymoney(m): 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
@op thanks a lot for this tutorial. my blog fall into the 'money making' niche. do you see any prospect in it sir? tho' av not really settle down on it but I really do love blogging as a full time job.
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Pidggin(f): 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
Davedonrich:
How to write a catchy topic ??

writing a catchy topic here is learning to write a keyword that will attract and at the same time only be linkable to you, what do i mean by that.
for example, if you want to write an article on how to loose weight, and you just title it, HOW TO LOOSE WEIGHT, this will be killing your chances in search engines like google because so many results will come out of which yours may not be part of the leading websites who are already using that keyword! you can only rank higher by creating your own unique keywords, for example, rather than just writing HOW TO LOOSE WEIGHT  as a topic, you write THE MOST REMARKABLE WAY TO LOOSE 20 POUNDS  OF WEIGHT, This way, you have streamlined your topic and so when anything close to this is searched for, your site would rank top in search delivery.

hope you guys are following, kindly ask questions as i proceed .

Good day boss, I am signing up. I abandoned my blog, thanks for giving me the zeal to get back to it. Can you elaborate on opening a foreign PayPal account? Thanks
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Slimfitworld: 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
Slimfitworld:
this post.

Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Davedonrich(m): 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
Slimfitworld:
this post.

will sure check it out
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Davedonrich(m): 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
vpaymoney:
@op thanks a lot for this tutorial. my blog fall into the 'money making' niche. do you see any prospect in it sir? tho' av not really settle down on it but I really do love blogging as a full time job.
sure, a business niche has got prospect so long you have powerful articles to draft out, its not about writing simple things they can everywhere on the net, its about writing insights, and for earnings on such blog, i suggest information products, clickbank and sone other site is good for this, and you can also markets yours, but the thing is, you just have to make proper researches to bring out things your audience would love to pay for.
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Davedonrich(m): 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
Pidggin:

Good day boss, I am signing up. I abandoned my blog, thanks for giving me the zeal to get back to it. Can you elaborate on opening a foreign PayPal account? Thanks

it is very easy, just that you must be very careful!

step 1 : change you IP into a foreign IP, so paypal doesn't know you are signing up from nigeria, when i signed up, i did mine like i was signing up from usa, to change you IP from your phone, go to google play and download "easy surf" this app is easy to use, simply download it and and follow the prompt, it has so many countries you can choose but i suggest chosen usa which gives no limitation, after you have done that, make sure you easysurf is running, dont close the app, then go to paypal.com to sign up on any browser on your phone,paypal will ask you several things like your american address and other things since you will be putting usa as ur location,,, for you not to make any mistake, google "fake usa profile generator" you will see many sites where u can get fake usa profiles, use the informations on this site to register,,, and thats all. you are good to go!
NOTE: never make the mistake of login into ur paypal account wen your easysurf isnt running, some times ur IP changes on easysurf back to nigerian IP, always crosscheck that its set to usa IP.

1 Like

Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by MoreWahala: 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
What a nice thread, fire on OP, don't mind these useless and dumb Mods, that's always my issue with them, very important thread like this should be giving better view, instead of the nonsense they scatter the front page with.
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by CosmicJames(m): 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
Davedonrich:

will sure check it out
You have a large heart. God will reward u greatly. This tutorial is now 95% completed.

Thank you.
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by CosmicJames(m): 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
MoreWahala:
What a nice thread, fire on OP, don't mind these useless and dumb Mods, that's always my issue with them, very important thread like this should be giving better view, instead of the nonsense they scatter the front page with.
That's too hash naa. Biz is for few serious minded people that's why they (biz owners) are millioniars. Who front page epp? I beg focus on the training and forget frontpage.
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Precious009: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
NOW, it is IMPORTANT I ask my question! Now, I Mean Now! Is It Possible To Make Money From The Traffic You Generate From Your Blog? I Mean The Thousands Of People Who Visit Your Blog Everyday Reading Your Several Posts I'll Elaborate On This, I Know Of A Sport Site That Reward The Person That Post Most On The Site (A Forum Just Like Nairaland) With N5000 MONTHLY. I Believe This Person Is Rewarded For Generating Much Traffic For Their Website. True, I See Ads On The Site But Believe Me, People Reading Sports Don't Really Have Time To View Ads Talk More Of Them Relying On The Ads For Income Generation On The Website, Also, I Believe You Know What It Means To Pay Someone N5000 For Promoting Traffic On Your Website, They'll Be Making Far More Than 10 Times That On The Website. So How Is Money Made From A Website Without Possibly Selling Anything Or Promoting Sales Of Any Product. As In Making Money Strictly From Traffic. And Also How Is It Possible To Also Make Money From Your Mailing List (Subscribers)?
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Precious009: 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
And Believe Me, On The Site I'm Talking About, They Don't Sell Any Product. It's Strictly Sport And They're Making Money From It. How Is This Possible Making Money From Traffic? Also, Making Money As Your Subscribers Read Emails Of Your Posts On Your Blog? This Is A Very Pertinent Question And I'll Really Really Appreciate A Detailed Answer. Thank You In Advance!
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Pidggin(f): 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
Davedonrich:

it is very easy, just that you must be very careful!

step 1 : change you IP into a foreign IP, so paypal doesn't know you are signing up from nigeria, when i signed up, i did mine like i was signing up from usa, to change you IP from your phone, go to google play and download "easy surf" this app is easy to use, simply download it and and follow the prompt, it has so many countries you can choose but i suggest chosen usa which gives no limitation, after you have done that, make sure you easysurf is running, dont close the app, then go to paypal.com to sign up on any browser on your phone,paypal will ask you several things like your american address and other things since you will be putting usa as ur location,,, for you not to make any mistake, google "fake usa profile generator" you will see many sites where u can get fake usa profiles, use the informations on this site to register,,, and thats all. you are good to go!
NOTE: never make the mistake of login into ur paypal account wen your easysurf isnt running, some times ur IP changes on easysurf back to nigerian IP, always crosscheck that its set to usa IP.

Thanks boss, I will try this and keep you updated
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by CosmicJames(m): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
Precious009:
And Believe Me, On The Site I'm Talking About, They Don't Sell Any Product. It's Strictly Sport And They're Making Money From It. How Is This Possible Making Money From Traffic? Also, Making Money As Your Subscribers Read Emails Of Your Posts On Your Blog? This Is A Very Pertinent Question And I'll Really Really Appreciate A Detailed Answer. Thank You In Advance!
Slow down! Your question is an easy one and I'm going to make you answer it by yourself so that you ll understand better.
There is no magic when it comes to driving traffic to a site and making money from that traffic via the site. As long as there are ads on that site, then they are making money from those ads.

What u should understand is that there are different modes of advertising. There is what we call PPC (pay per click)
PPV (pay per view) and time based (pay per duration)
So it depend on the mode that the site is using.
When last did u click ad on nland? Does it stop Seun from making money?
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Davedonrich(m): 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
sorry guys,, been a little busy, will answer each questions now before proceeding,

Precious009 your question has been a thing that confuses alot of people, you dont have to sell to earn on your site as long as youy site generate lots of traffic! now how does this traffic turn into money, there are several ways traffic turns into money, 1 of it is what
CosmicJames mentioned making reference to Nairaland, due to the number of members and visitors nairaland has, they have attracted advertisers who are willing to pay for their ads to just be places on the site, whether people click on the ads or not, the companies pay nairaland as long as the ads remain in the site. now thats just 1 system.

Another system of making money without having ads displayed on your site is PopUnders and Interstitials ads, these types of ads are most times not seen, when you visit the the site and click in anything, automatically an ad opens on another page in your browser. this way, people dont see ads on your site and still, you are earning so long you have alot of traffics .
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Davedonrich(m): 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
tbliss22:
Another God sent angel has visited nairaland again!! God bless you plenty on this. I have opened uncountable blogs with not even 1 naira made because all focus was on adsense.

Crazy information marketers have milked us too many times with craps on "make money blogging" but withheld the real truth from the so called e-books!!

Op we are solidly with u and I'm sure others will join too, believe me this thread will hit 100,000 views, you just watch and see.

One love!!
thanks bro!
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Davedonrich(m): 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
Christie171:
Whoa! Great!!
already dreaming of a niche name: *******@******
wow thats awesome
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Davedonrich(m): 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
MoreWahala:
thanks bro
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Davedonrich(m): 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
CosmicJames:
You have a large heart. God will reward u greatly. This tutorial is now 95% completed.

Thank you.
you are most welcome bro!
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Davedonrich(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
Pidggin:

Thanks boss, I will try this and keep you updated
pls do, i will be glad to know you successfully opened one.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Natural Gas Production Rise By 8% – NNPC / How To Complete Pi KYC Verification And Check Status / Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.