Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them (39698 Views)

Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries / Aero Airline Sacks 60% Of Workers / Fg Increases Salary Of Workers Next Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by nsogbuMod(m): 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
Egbon helmet na helmet angry grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by legendte(m): 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
No
Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by SirAweezy(m): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
So Mr Sunday na labourer sef... him go con dey claim say him be engineer Sunday. He go hearam* today!
Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by ncoolsome(m): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
Topiipii:
Did you know that helmets are colour coded and that these colours determine who wears them?

Oyibo and this there superiority theory,why must top supervisors,managers be on white helmet and not black in colour..thank God sha tissue paper is still white
Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by stancod(m): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
Yinkatolu:
Some people will still come and type who helmet epp grin
u don type am already

2 Likes

Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by obamazeroone: 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
wei okada pple own
Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by vincentjk(m): 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
Thanks NL
Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by CaraJewel(f): 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
Okada people nko...purple and peach?
Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by Harinholar(f): 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
IceDude:
Weather ko, welder ni undecided
... grin....
Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by kolaa007(m): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
useful info never knew about this...........and i call myself an engineer i know the color to start putting on now.....
Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by Dexema(m): 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
Which colour is for okada riders?
Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by borntoR35(m): 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
am not seing very well with my phone who will tell me the description
Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by poyet(m): 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
Where is okada riders' helmet?
Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by Ghost447(m): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
Yinkatolu:
But you have typed it already na
Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by OBB77(m): 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nice one there. But just to add, green can also be used to signify first timers especially in offshore facilities.
Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
Yinkatolu:

People like you are one of the prime examples of what is wrong with our continent. You castigate others for not posting useful content that drives the conversation but you contribute nothing. Shame on you!
Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
Wow, I had some knowledge of the colour coding, just some knowledge. Thanks OP. Interesting info.
Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by Barney11: 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
wetin concern okada man with helmet colour?
Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nice 1.
Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by Shemkaz09: 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
is dis applicable in dis part of the world?

in oda news,dem say bag of rice will be sold at 9k by December #SippingKunu
Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by bigsecsyde(m): 3:12am On Sep 13, 2016
Thanks for the post.
Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by safetyInspector(m): 3:55am On Sep 13, 2016
Please there is nothing informative about this, it is rather misinforming. There is no internationally acceptable colour code for safety helmets. Each organization decides the colour code to follow. I have worked in a company the Safety uses white, another company green and currently wearing red in my company. Yes white colour is mostly used by Supervision team, but I have seen some companies with blue, yellow for their supervisors and engineers whereas blue and yellow are used by trade men in another. Shell and LNG is a case study, as at 2007 when I left NLG Bonny Complex, Plant Operators uses Blue helmets and as at then Shell staff were using yellow. There is no law guarding the colour of helmet for any profession, trade or position.

1 Like

Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by fr3do(m): 5:01am On Sep 13, 2016
this is not a rule!

the company where I'm attached to, red is for safety and fire
other colours are used by anybody.

1 Like

Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by Luckygurl(f): 6:31am On Sep 13, 2016
samofson:
This colour coding may be for Brentfort oil and gas. It does not pertain to all sites.

At my own sites supervisors and foremen wear black helmets, site workers and management wear white and visitors wear yellow. it all depends on the company.

Exactly!
That's what I've observed

And atimes, it also depends on ranking. White hard hat for long term employees, green hard hat for short term employees, white hard hat with a yellow band across it for managers and supervisors.

And if you get to another company, it becomes a different ball game all together.
Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by Yinkame123(m): 6:47am On Sep 13, 2016
Topiipii:
Did you know that helmets are colour coded and that these colours determine who wears them?

While i agreed with you that helmet are colour coded for identification purposes, however it is not casted in stone that industries must applied the colour coding to their own system. Similarly, it is not contained in any legislation or standards that the way you listed it should adhere to. The colour coding varies as deem fit by various companies.
Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by syphs(m): 6:48am On Sep 13, 2016
#teambrown
Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 13, 2016
HarryFrank:
Call me or add me on WhatsApp +2348168481538::Congrats to those that won fixed game with me,
you can see the won ticket bellow next fixed games comes
up on Wednesday 14/09/16.
FIXED!FIXED!!FIXED!!! ◕ ◕ ◕
╚► TIP: HALFTIME / FULLTIME
╚► ODD: 960, 500 and 300
╚► ( ******* ) ◕
╚► SAFE : 1000 % ◕
╚► If interested call or whatsapp +2348168481538. Games
can be played on every bookmarker.

THIS MAN IS A SCAMMER. HE COPIED THIS PICTURE FROM AN ONLINE SOURCE. COPY AND SEARCH HIS WHATSAPP NUMBER HERE ON NL AND CLICK THE "MY WIFE SPAT ON MY FACE" THREAD WHERE HE POSTED THIS ADVERT. GO TO PAGE 14 FOR SCREENSHOTS OF MY CONVERSATION WITH HIM WHERE HE COULDN'T PROVIDE DEFINITE PROOF WHEN I PUT HIM UNDER PRESSURE. DONT LOSE YOUR MONEY TO THIS MAN
Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by mrgreen4real(m): 7:36am On Sep 13, 2016
Winners72:
Buhari is the reason for these useless change in colors. I know so many people will attack me now.
Oga b4 Buhari the color code for helmet users has been in existence. B4 you castigate someone reason like an elite first
Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by decub: 7:39am On Sep 13, 2016
Topiipii:
Thanks for this. I once failed this test. Sad enough, a lot of sites hardly honour these codes(colours).
Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by Abodunrin07(m): 7:42am On Sep 13, 2016
Thanks OP.
Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:45am On Sep 13, 2016
DokitaDave:
How I wish Nigerian companies stick to these colour definitions. Lol

I was in one popular Nigerian company early this year, and I tell you, all of us that went visiting that day were given helmet with ifferent colours to wear. So?

Come and see okada riders wearing all dis colours of helmets.
Re: Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them by mubarak89(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2016
PNomsule:
Which is she, a laborer?
YAM eater

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Japa: Top 5 Lucrative Side Hustles For Nigerians To Survive In UK, Canada / See How My Ex Boss Rewarded Me For Being Loyal / I Asked For My Promotion And I Got A Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.