Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Vancancies In Resourcery - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vancancies In Resourcery (4730 Views)

Urgent Vancancies / Blogger/ writing Vancancies / Urgent Vancancies Exist In Our Organization! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vancancies In Resourcery by sunflower: 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2006
VACANCIES IN RESOURCERY

The following positions are vacant and we are looking at filling them within 2 weeks:

Recruitment Manager:
Systems Administrator: 
Solution Manager:
Purchasing Officer:

pls send CV to ninia@resourcery.com.ng
Re: Vancancies In Resourcery by tonjub(f): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2006
Pls can u be more specific as in the qualifications.

THANKS
Re: Vancancies In Resourcery by Guardian(m): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2006
Hey pls what are  the  skill and experience requirements for the jobs e.g

Systems Administrator:  
Solution Manager:
Purchasing Officer:

Lastly smiley What is the offer like per annum  and benefits ?
Re: Vancancies In Resourcery by Funkee: 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2006
Thanks Man, Pls whatz the qualifications exp and other requirements for these vacancies.

God Bless
Re: Vancancies In Resourcery by LAXIST(m): 6:04am On Dec 21, 2006
@Sunflower,
Can u pls answer the above questions?
Re: Vancancies In Resourcery by sunflower: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2006
The job description is on the website on the link below.
Good luck to those sent their CVs and have been called. To others that haven't called, you still be called. It is done in batches.
pls those that haven't applied, pls click on this link and apply  [http://www.resourcery.com/careers.php]
Re: Vancancies In Resourcery by sunflower: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2006
The job description is on the website on the link below.
Good luck to those sent their CVs and have been called. To others that haven't called, you will still be called. It is done in batches.
Those that haven't applied, please click on this link and apply  www.resourcery.com/careers.php
Re: Vancancies In Resourcery by dimitri(m): 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2006
hi guys thanks for the info, i took thier test in may dis year and was called for an interview in august as trainees but since then i have not been called has anyone any info about that?
Re: Vancancies In Resourcery by sunflower: 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2006
pls login to website to apply www.resourcery.com/careers.php.
Anyone who sends their CVs to my address from today willl not be attended as i will be on vacation.
Re: Vancancies In Resourcery by bjcisse: 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2007
I Apply via the above mail and i was called for interview directly, it all went well but still expecting them to turn up if they can meet up with my demand for their system admin position.
Re: Vancancies In Resourcery by onosjack: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2007
thanx man but wen is d vacancy espiring
Re: Vancancies In Resourcery by bruce(m): 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2007
Thanks guys 4 the information. Please when is this xpiring?
'Cos the career website is dated 5 April, 2006.
Re: Vancancies In Resourcery by platoo: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2007
hi, i sent in my application for the post of Systems Admin some 2 weeks back,but i havnt received any response yet.
i hop il get to be invited for an interview.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Answers... Should I Be Worried? / Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test / Customer Service Representatives Recruitment. Pay Is 60k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.