Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) (38118 Views)

Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad / South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) / Pastor 'heals' Mad Man In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) by floragregs(f): 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
gypsey:
i thought i read were you were castigating some one else
for not respecting you? here you are cursing and been angry with some one else grin hyporcrisy comes mind! anyway
shows that we all make mistakes including even you tongue
no I actually thought the yeye guy quoted me twice so I didn't bother to read the other quote before telling him to 'gerrout'. It was a mistake. I'm not a hypocrite at all my dearm
Re: Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
floragregs:
no I actually thought the yeye guy quoted me twice so I didn't bother to read the other quote before telling him to 'gerrout'. It was a mistake. I'm not a hypocrite at all my dearm
point taken! you! are not a hyporcrite! grin
Re: Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) by floragregs(f): 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
smiley
gypsey:
point taken! you! are not a hyporcrite! grin
Re: Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) by comrChris(m): 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
Glory to God

not surprised by the comments am seeing here, so many unbelievers here, I pray God helps you guys unbelieve
Re: Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) by MrHenshaw: 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
floragregs:
sorry jare, I was angry with someone else here not you!

Ur welcome@floragregs. *NoNo bitters*
Re: Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) by kally90(f): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
God, the greatest magician.
Re: Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
How are we sure he's now sane? If he's now sane,he should be crying or feeling shy with the way he is or trying to cover his unclothedness. See as hin dey lok like mumu,i no think say this one sane o,e be like say he just dey less energetic. See how people dey cover nose. Oh God,protect me and my family from anything of such o

1 Like

Re: Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) by Clintonchiedzie(m): 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
Real man of God, the Lord will strengthen you more

1 Like

Re: Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) by Godsate: 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
Glory be to God. Jesus is Lord!
Re: Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) by MadCow1: 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
So the Pastor prays for this homeless and mentally challenged fellow, shaves his locks and gives him food and he is healed just like that?

grin grin grin grin

Niggas are gullible as fhuck..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) by shuggah(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
grodt999:

You sir or madam are a disgrace to human endeavour

I am not an atheist, and if you and your fellow monkeys believe this you have zero commonsense!

A smart 19 years old kid will know there is no supernatural power to cure any disease in this world. The medical profession and scietific breakthrough the world over (that is keeping monkeys like you alive) will not be made nonsense by your primitive and backward way of thinking!

If people like you still believe this nonsense in 2016 there is need for Government to not only provide educational institutions but also places where Nigerian adults should go and learn basic commonsense!
it's OK, u said it's only Nigerians that believe in miracles, who is Billy Graham pls, and BTW u re an atheist.
Re: Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) by shuggah(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
Sermwell:

Don't be naïve bro! Why are you so sure that the mad man is now sane? Somebody asked a valid and logical question and you are here disgracing yourself in public! Continue!
seuns demon.
Re: Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) by shuggah(m): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
gypsey:
i thought i read were you were castigating some one else
for not respecting you? here you are cursing and been angry with some one else grin hyporcrisy comes mind! anyway
shows that we all make mistakes including even you tongue
RIP ENGLISH..... "including even you"killed me.
Re: Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) by comrChris(m): 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
Glory to God

not surprised by the comments am seeing here, so many unbelievers here, pray God should help you guys unbelieve
Re: Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
how come he healed d madness and not d swollen hands *sighs* #churchmoneyscam#

1 Like

Re: Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) by samlexb: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
God be praised. .don't be reluctant, don't say you've been hearing it for long, it near.the end is near...Give your life to Christ. .accept him as your Lord and saviour..This message is for all..Both Christians and Muslims[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) by grodt999: 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
shuggah:

it's OK, u said it's only Nigerians that believe in miracles, who is Billy Graham pls, and BTW u re an atheist.

You should ask yourself why there are more Billy Graham type pastors in Nigeria than there are in America, almost every street has a mosque or church in Nigeria, WHY? BECAUSE THERE ARE MORE STUPID ILLITERATE FOOLS in Nigeria than there are in America!

Another stupid thing you said is "atheist", I tell you why because your mind is so small that the possiblities of thinking WIDER is limited, if you are literate you will know atheists are not the only people or group with commonsense thinking about god and religion!
Re: Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) by shuggah(m): 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
grodt999:

You should ask yourself why there are more Billy Graham type pastors in Nigeria than there are in America, almost every street has a mosque or church in Nigeria, WHY? BECAUSE THERE ARE MORE STUPID ILLITERATE FOOLS in Nigeria than there are in America!

Another stupid thing you said is "atheist", I tell you why because your mind is so small that the possiblities of thinking WIDER is limited, if you are literate you will know atheists are not the only people or group with commonsense thinking about god and religion!

u reject the whiteman God as u atheists say but embrace the same education he brought to u. how stupid can one be.
Re: Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) by grodt999: 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
shuggah:

u reject the whiteman God as u atheists say but embrace the same education he brought to u. how stupid can one be.

You assumed the whiteman brought me Education! You have a very low IQ!

Lets see,
History of education: The systematic provision of learning techniques.

Starting in about 3500 B.C., various writing systems developed in ancient civilizations around the world. In Egypt fully developed hieroglyphs were in use at Abydos as early as 3400. oldest known alphabet was developed in central Egypt around 2000 B.C. from a hieroglyphic prototype. One hieroglyphic script was used on stone monuments, other cursive scripts were used for writing in ink on papyrus, a flexible, paper-like material, made from the stems of reeds that grow in marshes and beside rivers such as the River Nile.

The Phoenician writing system was adapted from the Proto-Canaanite script in around the 11th century BC, which in turn borrowed ideas from Egyptian hieroglyphics. This script was adapted by the Greeks. A variant of the early Greek alphabet gave rise to the Etruscan alphabet, and its own descendants, such as the Latin alphabet. Other descendants from the Greek alphabet include the Cyrillic script, used to write Russian, among others.
Re: Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) by nothernstar: 3:22am On Sep 13, 2016
I'm not doubting the power of God. But things men do to get acceptance is beyond my comprehension. Let it not be that this incidence has been orchestrated years back to make this man popular. The mad man may turn out to be the force behind the growth of the church. Now Watch out the two of them criss crossing the whole country in the name of testimonies. What follows nxt; money, fame and popularity. But hey!. I still believe in the undiluted power of God.if it's real, let name that is above every other names be praised. Amen. But let us be careful of manipulators and sheep in wolf clothing.
Re: Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) by 19naia(m): 3:49am On Sep 13, 2016
Yes now the mad man has been delivered safely into Buhari Change to suffer with the rest. Working day to day , no salary paid and all the rest of the story. He can now enjoy slowly dying in misery while cursing the government.
Chai! at least the madness was freedom, no concern for the rat race and change probably never reached him in that lifestyle he was living, every day he wakes it is the same and never any change for him, not even Buhari change could touch him there.
But now he has been delivered into Buhari change when most poeple are considering the so called madness an escape from "Change".
Even Change will change.

He looks like a natural African bush man to me. I don't see him as Mad. Nigerians are so far removed from their own Native heritage and that in itself is a type of madness that goes undelivered.

You won't see him driving big lorry or car sending black smoke into the air to kill people with asthma nor driving like a mad man to kill people in daily fatal trafic accident, but somehow people are more concerned about delivering him rather than the wolves in sheeps clothing who will cause death in traffic every day even now as we read this, making accident on the road to cause death.

You won't see him doing Yahoo boy things, chopping government loot, wearing uniform to extort bribe, doing fake pastor, omo onile or cheating people in 419. But its him everyone has gathered to focus on for deliverance rather than the many sheep in wolves clothing that roam Nigeria.

You won't see him tapping oil wells and releasing toxic oil spill into poor communites and destroying their health and vital livley hood, you won't see him doing boko haram or avenger activities, you won't see him doing agbero pestilence on the streets, you won't see him deceiving people by dressing like a big man so as to lure people into his trust and exploit if not rape, rob or ritualize their body members. But it is him that the focus of deliverance is on rather than the many wolves in sheep clothing in Nigeria.

I can continue on and on with the true madness in the lie of Nigeria where it is so bad that the best chance of finding an honest uncorrupted man in Nigeria is by searching among these wretched street vagabonds.
When you look back at the photos of original African Bush people who live pure lives, they look more like the the man being harassed on the street there in the guise of deliverance. The man has found his Natural instincts in a country that has gone totally mad, people are in such blind denial about it.

I beg, Jesu Cristi sef was a wandering Vagabond with no home and only the life of charity to and from him. In all of that deliverance scene of Abakaliki, the only person who looks even remotely similar to Jesus dying on the cross for humanity, is the man being supposedly delivered. I beg, Jesus hair was not well tended when he was dying on the cross for you, Jesus body was not washed and groomed and dress ready to find employment as he laid dying on the cross for you. Jesus was not in any shape to attract women in a players game as he lay dying on the cross for you.
Jesus looked like a disheveled beaten and wasted man that no one wanted to touch or share destiny with on his Cross of torment. The people who have truly lost their minds and hearts don't even know it and they are blindly out there tryng to deliver what they do not understand. Jesus was a Native man with the wilderness wanderer in his nature. He was a native man in his native lands dealing with the struggle of a colonial master(Rome) and trying to stand up for his native ways and people in opposition of Roman colonial ways violently converting everyone to submission.
The British are so much modeled after Rome, their english language is so full of Latin Roman language as is evidence by their scientific and legal terminology. They are the incarnation of Rome and the same colonial conquest ways for exploitation of natural and native people around the world. Wolves in sheeps clothing trying to emulate christianity. Rome was the crucifixion of jesus but now their ways permeate christian culture of today. John the Baptist was a wilderness vagabond of sorts and i bet these blind fanatics as so called christians would try to aggressively "deliver" John the baptist as a mad man if they saw him on the streets today. Jesus would return today and would hear all the Roman cognates in your proper educated english speech and see you as related in tongue to the Rome that crucified him rather than the native toungues of the native people who suffered under colonialism such as Rome and then Europe as greater Europe learned the evil trade from Rome, and jesus would see the Roman empire colonial tactics in the modern societal order and know that most people are blind to it and lured into the deception of false beliefs.

People are so mad in Nigeria that they have perspective so corrupted and twisted. If Jesus came tomorrow, they would try to deliver Jesus and convert him to proper christianity because he would look nothing like what people expect him to look like. They see any one not dressed up in suits or well groomed as unholy. It is all Vanity in terms of how Jesus lived ,very simple and barely adorned with anything of material value. They would hear Jesus speaking (aramaic)vernacular and try to convert him to english with all the roman words making up the language, the same Rome that tried to kill him for being a healer and peace maker as the son of God,

I beg stop harassing that Natural man as he just wants to jeje be about his way doing no madness activities on earth like polithiefcians, 419, fake pastors, environmental destroyers for profit, and the rest do.

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1NamQj-E9I

Are the people of the above video Mad ? Or Africans in their natural heritage whilst under the pressure of exploitation from a foreign parasite culture that just chops and chops and chops and lives in denial? This is what i see when i see the so called Mad man in the streets. I see a primordial instinct surviving and springing up through the hardened crust of of a delusional world of liars, cheats and pathological denialists.

Re: Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) by shuggah(m): 4:13am On Sep 13, 2016
grodt999:

You assumed the whiteman brought me Education! You have a very low IQ!

Lets see,
History of education: The systematic provision of learning techniques.

Starting in about 3500 B.C., various writing systems developed in ancient civilizations around the world. In Egypt fully developed hieroglyphs were in use at Abydos as early as 3400. oldest known alphabet was developed in central Egypt around 2000 B.C. from a hieroglyphic prototype. One hieroglyphic script was used on stone monuments, other cursive scripts were used for writing in ink on papyrus, a flexible, paper-like material, made from the stems of reeds that grow in marshes and beside rivers such as the River Nile.

The Phoenician writing system was adapted from the Proto-Canaanite script in around the 11th century BC, which in turn borrowed ideas from Egyptian hieroglyphics. This script was adapted by the Greeks. A variant of the early Greek alphabet gave rise to the Etruscan alphabet, and its own descendants, such as the Latin alphabet. Other descendants from the Greek alphabet include the Cyrillic script, used to write Russian, among others.
what race are Egyptians,,,, do they believe in God??
Re: Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) by olamyde85: 6:27am On Sep 13, 2016
Hope this is not a movie? If yes can we try another in my area sir.... Osun state
Re: Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) by reality2019(m): 8:14am On Sep 13, 2016
only Jesus can save!
Re: Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) by grodt999: 8:23am On Sep 13, 2016
shuggah:

what race are Egyptians,,,, do they believe in God??

I can only assume you are a small boy or girl otherwise you won't be asking such stupid questions.
If you are an adult then you should enrol in an adult literacy program, as soon as remotely possible.

The ancient Egyptians are the same group of people as the modern Egyptians. Afrocentric: the ancient Egyptians were black Africans, displaced by later movements of peoples, for example the Macedonian, Roman and Arab conquests.
Re: Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) by jeeka321: 8:38am On Sep 13, 2016
razortruth:
Possible. The fact that there are fake pastors proves that there are genuine pastors. I have personally witnessed a completely lame man whose legs shrunk to small sticks size healed and saw him rose up and walked around in deeper life retreat years back. Mind you, I ain't their member but the truth must be told

Quote me anyday . You have either been deceived or are lying. Sorry thats the truth. Miracle this , miracle that. Its all lies. Lies and lies.
Re: Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 13, 2016
jeeka321:

Quote me anyday . You have either been deceived or are lying. Sorry thats the truth. Miracle this , miracle that. Its all lies. Lies and lies.
you are free to be an etheist or anything else but I know what I know. I have personally experienced miracles that puzzled doctors and consultants that booked me for CS only for me to run away on the day I was booked. Months after intense prayers, the sickness was gone and gone forever. You must not believe me. You can go close to God and experience it firsthand
Re: Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) by Thobiy(m): 9:42am On Sep 13, 2016
The lord doing
Re: Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) by datigbogirl: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2016
razortruth:
Possible. The fact that there are fake pastors proves that there are genuine pastors. I have personally witnessed a completely lame man whose legs shrunk to small sticks size healed and saw him rose up and walked around in deeper life retreat years back. Mind you, I ain't their member but the truth must be told

And you saw it with your 2korokoro eyes ba? Bloody liar!
Re: Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2016
datigbogirl:

And you saw it with your 2korokoro eyes ba? Bloody liar!
I saw it clearly because I was curious to know what would happen when the man started praying for him. I was a doubter like you because I came from a background that doesn't believe in those "nonsense" as we used to call it. The truth is that the man was clearly a lame man and the legs were dead and shrank. I came with a friend and we were strolling when my eyes caught the scene. I don't think you did well by calling me a liar. Have a happy holidays!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Things Jesus Never Said / Genesis 11 : 4 To 7: How Realistic Is This Part Of The Bible? / Order Of Egbesu Brotherhood (OEB) Member Performs Rites In A River In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.