Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Revenge On Ex :) He's Going To Jail And Getting Deported - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Revenge On Ex :) He's Going To Jail And Getting Deported (3178 Views)

"Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / Ladies: 3 Sure Fire Signs He’s Going To Cheat On You / Is He Going To Fetch Firewood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revenge On Ex :) He's Going To Jail And Getting Deported by dasparrow: 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
foolinlove:
I will not reply any posts, this just public service announcement. For one person, the jerk knows who he is.

I found out your marriage - the one you used my money to pay for - is fake. For papers only.

Enjoy the next couple days because I'm calling immigration and your a$$ is going to be dragged to jail and deported.

That's what you get for messing with me fukker. I know you're reading this.

Next time, date someone who already has his papers straight to avoid stories that touch. Don't trust people so easily.
Re: Revenge On Ex :) He's Going To Jail And Getting Deported by adaksbullet: 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
KingTom:
Bus I is rish kogi and bark o grin
hahahahahaha u are go kogi too chop eran grin
Re: Revenge On Ex :) He's Going To Jail And Getting Deported by KingTom(m): 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
adaksbullet:
hahahahahaha u are go kogi too chop eran grin
yes o grin
Re: Revenge On Ex :) He's Going To Jail And Getting Deported by Dharneehell(m): 8:07am On Sep 14, 2016
foolinlove:

When someone takes US$10,000 from you, see if you don't want revenge.

I am stupid. Stupid to believe anyone would ever actually love me.
Believe I can actually love you.

If I get that 10 grand too.
Re: Revenge On Ex :) He's Going To Jail And Getting Deported by foolinlove(f): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ask any African person, they have told me Nigerian men have no heart. I am inclined to agree.

He wasn't with me for MY papers. We live in different country, after living together we had to separate because of visa issues.
Re: Revenge On Ex :) He's Going To Jail And Getting Deported by Jay542(m): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
foolinlove:
Ask any African person, they have told me Nigerian men have no heart. I am inclined to agree.

He wasn't with me for MY papers. We live in different country, after living together we had to separate because of visa issues.
Good to have you bacc. I missed your post.
Re: Revenge On Ex :) He's Going To Jail And Getting Deported by foolinlove(f): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
Every African I talk to, they say don't fucc wit Nigerian ever. You going to have broken heart all your life, make you kill yourself. I agree. No more Nigerian man for me. Nigerian men have no heart.
Re: Revenge On Ex :) He's Going To Jail And Getting Deported by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
foolinlove:
Every African I talk to, they say don't fucc wit Nigerian ever. You going to have broken heart all your life, make you kill yourself. I agree. No more Nigerian man for me. Nigerian men have no heart.
undecided
Re: Revenge On Ex :) He's Going To Jail And Getting Deported by Domislaz(m): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
foolinlove:
I will not reply any posts, this just public service announcement. For one person, the jerk knows who he is.

I found out your marriage - the one you used my money to pay for - is fake. For papers only.

Enjoy the next couple days because I'm calling immigration and your a$$ is going to be dragged to jail and deported.

That's what you get for messing with me fukker. I know you're reading this.

My dear, it's really sad that you had to go through this. I will advice you to move on and let this slide. I know it's not easy but you have a lot to gain if you do. If you don't forget about toxic people, you will only build up fear in your heart. This Fear will give rise to so many irregular and inappropriate thoughts that become habitual in some way.

If you hold on to toxic people you have unknowingly embraced fear. As a result, these thoughts will spring up in your mind. For example: I’ll never feel loved again. I’ll always feel lonely. I am completely powerless . In addition, this fears makes someone hold on to what seems appealing without allowing them to try better alternatives. In a nutshell, you may not be able to identify true love, even if it's starring you in the face.

foolinlove:

Well, there are good people in every country and there are also bad people in every country as well. There are lots of good people here in Nigeria too. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenge On Ex :) He's Going To Jail And Getting Deported by handsomety(m): 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
babie please can you please email me ,I need to talk to you..and is very important ..pm me..if you revenge ...still it can cure the pain..just calm down..
Re: Revenge On Ex :) He's Going To Jail And Getting Deported by kwakwakwa(m): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
@ OP, u got no chill .........................

USD 10,000 just went down the drain.

Sorry for the loss

Pick up your pieces and move on

Where av u been, its been long ago ?
Re: Revenge On Ex :) He's Going To Jail And Getting Deported by JuanDeDios: 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
chigoizie7:

Is that so?

Clap for ur self then.

U think u can buy love with money?

All these people that think money is everything, thinking they can have whatever they want.
May God have mercy on them
She rendered financial assistance to a human being that happened to be someone she thought loved her. That person turned around to hurt her. How does that lead you to conclude that she thought she could buy love with money? What did she do wrong?

1 Like

Re: Revenge On Ex :) He's Going To Jail And Getting Deported by keenn: 9:43am On Feb 09, 2017
foolinlove:

young lady, u better hold your mouth close and stop ranting here.

why did u persistently have to go around dating Nigerians, whats so special about us u want to unravel.

hasty generalization is a fallacy I don't condole.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request / Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband / Two Girls Accused Of Being Lesbians Share Baby Photo To Prove They Are Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.