Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,450 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:34 PM

Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 (31532 Views)

Please Advice On Buying Iphone / Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 / 5 Essential Things To Consider Before Buying Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by skyhighweb(m): 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
i have been waiting for iPhone 7 for a while now its finally out reasonable price but am not buying because it doesnt come in the colour i want "ship blue" am so sad.

7 Likes

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by smellingmenses: 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
I don't buy new release...don't like being used as a guinea pig ... samsungsmartbomb7 is still fresh and I love my windowsphone safe and effective... I don't play games and don't like too many apps runing......
and its too expensive

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by DTRUMPER: 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
Has only 2gb Ram, I will buy One plus 3 instead with 6Gb Ram

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by dominique(f): 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
Those cordless ear phones are a huge turnoff, why on earth should I be recharging earphones nitori Olorun? I'll patiently wait for the 7s or 8 cool tongue

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by yomi007k(m): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
embarassed
I dnt hav dt kind of money.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by beautydutch(f): 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
it is too cheap for my status undecided

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by DTRUMPER: 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
beautydutch:
it is too cheap for my status undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I like you already

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by abatically(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
dominique:
Those cordless ear phones are a huge turnoff, why on earth should I be recharging earphones nitori Olorun? I'll patiently wait for the 7s or 8.

And who told u iPhone 7 will ship with wireless earpods? Those things will cost u additional $160.( About N56,000). iPhone 7 is shipping with lighting headphones like the picture below. It also ships with an adaptor.

7 Likes

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Phonefanatic: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
abatically:

And who told u iPhone 7 will ship with wireless earpods? Those things will cost u additional $160.( About N56,000). iPhone 7 is shipping with lighting headphones like the picture below. It also ships with an adaptor.

An adaptor that would either let you charge your device or listen to music as you can't do both at once unless you shell out like 25k for 3rd party adaptor that let's you do both.

The removal of earphones port is a no brainer

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by abatically(m): 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
Phonefanatic:

An adaptor that would either let you charge your device or listen to music as you can't do both at once unless you shell out like 25k for 3rd party adaptor that let's you do both.

I agree the removal of headphone jack is a no brainer. In all honesty I don't think I have seen anyone listen to music through wired headphones and charge their phone at the same time. Unless when using a battery case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 13, 2016
I am satisfied with my Android to make the switch back to iPhone since the iPhone 5 rubbish stunts.

Moreover the wireless earbuds thing is a total turnoff, I don't plan on forking out $150 every time I misplace my airbods only to find it somewhere on my couch. And the idea I can't charge my phone and listen with wired earbuds is nauseating

I will definitely buy iPhone 8 provided they bring back the headphone Jack if not then a Samsung S8 or HTC M 11

dominique:
Those cordless ear phones are a huge turnoff, why on earth should I be recharging earphones nitori Olorun? I'll patiently wait for the 7s or 8 cool tongue

Is Seun paying enough to afford a phone like that?

PM Me, let me be your Sugar daddy in exchange put my account on an unbanable watch list cool

2 Likes

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by herzern(m): 7:08am On Sep 13, 2016
abatically:

Wireless earpiece biko 56000 shocked shocked....

How much dem dey sell tecno C8.....

I don't expect seeinq any reasonable Niqerian use iPhone7.....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by eleojo23: 7:09am On Sep 13, 2016
I won't buy it because my current phone is still working well.

Men, I already have a laptop, a dual boot tablet and a phone, so what do I need another phone for?
Abeg I no wan open another computer village for my house.

And coupled with the recession, it is doesn't make economic sense.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by WalkerMichael(m): 7:10am On Sep 13, 2016
BECAUSE BUYING IT CHANGES NOTHING BUT DECREASES BANK ACCOUNT BALANCE,
SO ANDROID IS BAEEEEEEE <3

BTW, today is my birthday ooooh my ever loyal Nairalanders,,,, please bless me with likes... Oooooooooooshhhhheeeeeeeyyyyy

165 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Thisis2raw(m): 7:10am On Sep 13, 2016
Cuz a dollar to naira is about N500. Which means iPhone7 will be hundred of thousands

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by emmabest2000(m): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2016
Waiting for iPhone 10

3 Likes

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by bestofd: 7:11am On Sep 13, 2016
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Opistorincos(m): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2016
The absense of earpiece jack and the fact that tecno w3 of 22k can carry out almost the same function as the over 200k packaged dud

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by StephanieLuv(f): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2016
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by veekid(m): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2016
What's this one saying?
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by snazzy5050(m): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2016
DTRUMPER:
Has only 2gb Ram, I will buy One plus 3 instead with 6Gb Ram
the 2GB ram is even faster than the 10GB
ram version of the phone you wish to buy!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 13, 2016
i don't fancy iphones....#teamAndroid
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by JuanJO(m): 7:12am On Sep 13, 2016
because I love luxurious things, my iPhone 6 is for sale though... hala me if interested
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by truthspeaks: 7:13am On Sep 13, 2016
It doesn't print money nor produce food

6 Likes

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Horlaidex(m): 7:13am On Sep 13, 2016
No reason cos I'm buying
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by kaen1317: 7:13am On Sep 13, 2016
How many people can afford over N400k just to show off, make/receive calls and browse in this more than harsh economy? Bad economy or no, its just too damn expensive.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Nairadays: 7:13am On Sep 13, 2016
I wont buy it because of the hype. I love been unique, but some won't buy it because of the reason below.

http://www.nairadays.com/2016/09/12/woman-in-high-heels-drags-man-around-busy-streets-on-a-dog-lead/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Silverstars: 7:14am On Sep 13, 2016
abatically:

I agree the removal of headphone jack is a no brainer. In all honesty I don't think I have seen anyone listen to music through wired headphones and charge their phone at the same time. Unless when using a battery case.
Phonefanatic:

Do u guys know the meaning of "no brainer?"

Now to the point, the new iPhone, like its predecessors has a lot of hidden surprises. The main reason most people will not buy would have to be the price.

14 Likes

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:14am On Sep 13, 2016
Enough of the iPhone 7 publicity abeg angry

6 Likes

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by sigiyaya(m): 7:14am On Sep 13, 2016
Cuz i can not call God with it.

6 Likes

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by webninja: 7:14am On Sep 13, 2016
The iPhone 7 is not for everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 13, 2016
Is too cheap angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT / Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates / Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.