Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari (31119 Views)

17 Powerful Quotes From Obasanjo’s Letter Criticising Buhari / Agbaje Tosin Councillorship Campaign Billboard In Lagos Compares Jonathan&Buhari / Senate Probes Buhari, Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan Over N4tr Customs Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by awa(m): 9:46am On Sep 13, 2016
Aboki we don hear you. Just tell us another thing joor....

2 Likes

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by nwakibie3(m): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2016
The bail out fund was left by who?

4 Likes

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by engrchykae(m): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2016
Miles300:
Come on guys this are just official statements , his aware of the truth dat he has no idea of what's his doing anymore .. Why is security narrowed down to just been the fight against boko haram , what about the herdsmen killing people and spat of robbery operations across the country ... Was Buhari expecting to have $100billion in reserve before he could work... There is need to amend the constitution from having a Waec certificate to bsc to via for the sit of the presidency ...
so u don't want nepa certificate again?
u voted an illiterate and expected him to perform wonders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by Osama10(m): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2016
chinjo:
Each time this man speaks I just can't help but to ask what sin Nigerians have committed to deserve a person like Buhari as its president.

Nigerian brought this curse on themselves.

3 Likes

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by PROPHETmichael: 9:49am On Sep 13, 2016
eyeview:
This man kiss should do 170million Nigerians a favour;he should go and die.

He would see that once he dies,the economy will start growing again

Are you indirectly calling my presido fertilizer? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by Qualer: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2016
eyeview:
This man kiss should do 170million Nigerians a favour;he should go and die.

He would see that once he dies,the economy will start growing again

1 Like

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by xpiranza: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2016
bubu for 2019 click like for these if u with me.......serrurier-pas-cher-nice. com
layershoes.com for ur affordable shoes
Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by enbrainy: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2016
His scope of thinking is in secession

1 Like

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by enbrainy: 9:52am On Sep 13, 2016
His scope of thinking is in recession so don't expect him to think positively

1 Like

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by engrchykae(m): 9:52am On Sep 13, 2016
flokii:

See how shallow you are?

Who made your corruption master President when d North refused.. Where were you or your folks then??

You better call that "yoruba" with respect next time cos we owe noone support or explanation.
u miscalculated that u will enjoy Nigeria with the North,its normal for fools to be proud of their mistakes so you should continue defending the disaster you brought on zoogerians
Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by anonimi: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2016
Firefire:
Buhary is going nought and can now be certified as demented. The earlier he resign, the better for Nigeria. embarassed sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by Duru009(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2016
Who build d rail way u commission d oda day?
It was done GEJ.

This man is a big liar.....

4 Likes

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by Qualer: 9:55am On Sep 13, 2016
oloriooko:
1. The slow poke forgot he actually paved way for corruption in Nigeria when he terminated a democratically elected government in 1984
2. He plunged the economy into the state of shock it's in now when the clueless slow poke went globe trotting instead of getting down to work, well, he never had any plan to improve the economy though
3. His age is telling on his ability to brainstorm cuz he's almost crossing to the other side
SMH

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by anonimi: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by kechywillz(m): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2016
This man is the most clueless Presidentin Nigerian history. Blaming games are now stale to Nigerians,find solutions to the current problems in the nation old man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by anonimi: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2016
Duru009:
Who build d rail way u commission d oda day?
It was done GEJ.

This man is a big liar.....

He thinks he is talking to the 97% zombies who voted him in erroneously.
He does not realise that they have split into two categories.

Category 1- Buharists who are going through the Lamenting Lamenters chambers to emerge as Wailers.
Category 2- Buharideens who are still hooked on the DullardPpo's body language odour oozing from his lower body orifice. They are currently irredeemable.

shift15:
My trip to Abuja-Kaduna Rail Project.
You can be the judge....
Dec. 28, 2014

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1979265_img20141226154904_jpeg40b5f4b69fa2000369dea1d0fb8622fd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1979292_img20141226160913_jpegf100a392d1b6ec48a3b01c282ac249fb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1979293_img20141226161215_jpeg3d38ca6556f9474a390b4540b9fdbef0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1979310_img20141226164805_jpeg3682a9523579a4bfdf9d2f5ddc1cc8b9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1979312_img20141227142543_jpeg924688ccc692f8676190282fb768db62

2 Likes

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by babapressy(m): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2016
May God help us....
Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by suteco16: 10:01am On Sep 13, 2016
Buhari bird of the same feather with mr dalung

1 Like

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by no1madman(m): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2016
Abeg slap urself real hard on both cheeks ! u r so full of shittttttttt. . . .dull and silly thing!

2 Likes

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by grodt999: 10:02am On Sep 13, 2016
Well if he is only recovering loot stolen by people from the South. he will not get much to do anything with.
Try ALSO recovering loot from DanBazzau, Buratai and other mallams who have stolen.

1 Like

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by PataAlhaja(m): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2016
It's high time Buhari stopped blaming the past administrations...

Must he repeat the same lines all the time?

Abegiii

3 Likes

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by MistaBabz: 10:03am On Sep 13, 2016
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU HAVE A WAILER AS A PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by chiraqDemon(m): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2016
Omo this mfr lie die.....e say him no inherit road so wetin de frony of my house na path

1 Like

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by PataAlhaja(m): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2016
Liability:
yoruba people did

Yes, we did!

...same way your people thought it would be cool to return the ineffectual buffoon to power.
Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by ibietela2(m): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2016
agwom:
APC is not ready to rule this great country called Nigeria.
Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by Kenchukky(m): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2016
Oh God we know we have sinned against you by asking for Pharaoh to rule us. Please forgive us our sins and take away this mistake from us in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 13, 2016
This is so amazing, in tuntuns voice
Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by sheddy03: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2016
NiftyViva:
Not again! Shey dis man think say all of us na zombies. Keep blaming past administrations till the time of Mungo Park, 2019 is just some months away. Continue
some months away indeed. VP said Nigerians will see the change they promised in 2018, which will make Nigerians reelect APC in 2019. ho ho ho.....

1 Like

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by chronique(m): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2016
I called a stark illiterate aboki to come buy up some junk electroncs stored up in our store at home and the aboki kept complaining that there was no money in the country. I jokingly said to him that hs brother(buhari) is the one in charge and he said what shocked me. He categorically denied buhari and claimed Goodluck(jonathan) was his brother. I taunted him with "sai baba" and he said no sai baba;sai Goodluck. One thing is sure,the almajiris who screamed "sai baba" are feelng the heat and come 2019,APC would find things funny.
eyeview:

I stopped by a malam's shop in my estate to buy an item. I asked him d price for d item and he started lamenting 'oga,everything don cost'.
I laughed and said 'is Buhari not your brother?'
He replied 'oga,Buhari na my brother but(pointing at a Yoruba man standing there)na Yoruba people vote am in.
The Yoruba man flared up 'is he not your brother?'
The mallam shouted back 'Buhari is my brother but na una wey be Yoruba carry him matter for head'.
Argument ensued and I quickly drove away to avoid trouble.
Everybody is now denying the man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by EHoudini: 10:18am On Sep 13, 2016
I have no respect for any one that insults the office of the President of Nigeria. I have greater hate for a president that brings dishonor to that office. Buhari is a disgrace to that office. God save us

3 Likes

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by bejeria101(m): 10:20am On Sep 13, 2016
Factory fitted olodo AMG. The last cowbender of daura with ear infection,didnt expect much frm you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan / Nigerian Navy Annual Fleet Review Held In Sea (Photos) / Ganduje: The Mistake We Used To Nail Kwankwaso, Gov Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.