Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Cisco Graduate Programme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cisco Graduate Programme (6617 Views)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme / Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cisco Graduate Programme by uchie(f): 11:17pm On Dec 18, 2006
I don't know if you guys have heard about this.
Its a great programme for young graduates and they are recruiting people from Nigeria as well.
There are 2 positions within the programme:

Candidate Criteria: Associate Systems Engineer
Your education and technical knowledge:
Graduation year not before 2004
Minimum University qualification as follows:
Nigeria - High Level University Degree.
University Disciplines Preferred: Engineering/IT/Computer Science/Technology.
A Networking specialization would be an advantage.
[NOTE: Cisco encourages diversity of experience, culture & education Cisco will consider other technical degree disciplines for exceptional candidates.]
Basic Networking Knowledge expected - Knowledge and experience in LAN/WAN architecture, ISO/OSI, protocols (TCP/IP-Protocol-Suite).
Able to demonstrated technical knowledge and consultative skills.
Knowledge and experience in different OS (Windows, Linux etc.).
Experience Equivalent to 1 year work experience essential.
http://www.cisco.com/global/EMEA/career/grads/positions/ase/criteria.shtml

Candidate Criteria: Associate Sales Representative at the Sales Associates Program
Your education:
Graduation year not before 2004
Minimum University qualification as follows:
Nigeria - High Level University Degree
University Disciplines Preferred: Finance/Business/Marketing & Law.
[NOTE: Cisco encourages diversity of experience, culture & education. Cisco will consider any degree discipline for exceptional candidates.]
http://www.cisco.com/global/EMEA/career/grads/positions/asr/criteria.shtml

Facts at a glance:
The Sales Associates Program starts in August 2007.
A 12 month intensive learning and development program at Cisco Amsterdam.
Upon completion, you will return to your recruiting country to develop your skills and become a professional Associate-level Account Manager.
Salary: Highly Competitive.

Facts at a glance
The Sales Associates Program starts in August 2007.
A 12 month intensive learning and development program at Cisco Amsterdam.
Upon completion, your will return to your recruiting country to develop your skills and become a professional Associate-level Systems Engineer [ASE].
Salary: Highly Competitive.

Your Experience
Equivalent to 1 year work experience essential.
(for the experience component, i guess nysc or any it will suffice)

The Link to apply: https://secure.gw3.co.uk/cisco/apply.asp

As for whether 2.2s can apply, they didnt specify so its worth a try.
I think its a good opportunity. Good Luck!

1 Like

Re: Cisco Graduate Programme by 1forall: 8:34am On Dec 19, 2006
Thanks dude!
Re: Cisco Graduate Programme by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 20, 2006
Thanx uchie! more grease to your elbow
Re: Cisco Graduate Programme by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2007
Thanks Uchie,
I just want to appreciate you for letting us know there was vacancy at Cisco for Nigerians. We need more of people like you on Nairaland. I'm sure u have a beautiful mind. Hope you also got to the phone interview stage. I'm falling in love with you already let me stop here.On behalf of all of us that applied, Thanks.
Re: Cisco Graduate Programme by mimi83: 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2007
uche,
may God bless u continually for everything.
i wish u the very best in life
Re: Cisco Graduate Programme by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2007
Thanks, God bless
Re: Cisco Graduate Programme by carpenter(m): 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2007
Hi guys,
I have had my Telephone interview. i had it 'bout a week ago. There will be an assessment test in Dubai on the 19th and 20th of February. If you have scheduled a telephone interview before the 19th please get your passport ready and be ready to get a visa to Dubai if u make through the phone stage. Well, the competitive part of the salary, , it is 38,000:00 (Thirty-Eight Thousand) Euros if u make it to Armsterdam then you would be relocated back to your home country after a year and paid according to the salary scale there. I tell you, the money is not the issue here, cisco is one of the best possible places to build a career. Wishing you all the very best while being anxious to get a response as regards my interview.
Re: Cisco Graduate Programme by catwomen: 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2007
Dear All
I have seen that you have a good knowledge about CISCO program but i do not about this program is it a paid program or we need to this program i will be glad to hear from you i have get the phone interview but i did not know what is the result
Thank you in advance grin
Re: Cisco Graduate Programme by catwomen: 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2007
Dear
Thank you but my question is do i need to passy any fees for the assessment if i pass the phone interview
Re: Cisco Graduate Programme by wolexojo(m): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2007
Thanks bros,but i want to inquire if HND graduates can apply too.thanks
Re: Cisco Graduate Programme by aahmed112: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2007
There is no Nigeria in the list of countries to apply to. COuld it be they are no more taking applications from Nigeria?
Re: Cisco Graduate Programme by catwomen: 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2007
Dear All am applaying from DUBAI but i would like to know how long it takes to replay for the phone interview and is the assessment center paid by CISCO then if you pass the assessment center do the pay salary please if know send me a replay because no boday tell now assisst me in the question grin
Re: Cisco Graduate Programme by khoz: 7:37am On Oct 29, 2008
Hi guys, im having a telephonic interview with someone from cisco, Can any one tell me what to expect, they only told me it will be technical
Re: Cisco Graduate Programme by frankdeco(m): 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
hi, any update on this

(1) (Reply)

How Much Salary Do Dispatch Riders Earn? / How To Check When Npower Batch C Stream 2 Payment Will Start / Teaching Vacancies In An International School, Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.