Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Ndidi Nwosu Wins Nigeria’s 5th Gold At Paralympic Games - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ndidi Nwosu Wins Nigeria’s 5th Gold At Paralympic Games (14966 Views)

Jubilation As Enugu Rangers Wins Nigeria League. Breaks 32-Year-Old Jinx (Pics) / The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games / Ezuruike Wins Gold At RIO Paralympic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndidi Nwosu Wins Nigeria’s 5th Gold At Paralympic Games by EpicMaurice(m): 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
APCsupporter:

Swerve jare. Just because no woman wants to date you doesnt mean there are no fine boys who can attract any girl in the world.
dont you have a barbie doll to fvck??
Re: Ndidi Nwosu Wins Nigeria’s 5th Gold At Paralympic Games by APCsupporter: 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
EpicMaurice:

dont you have a barbie doll to fvck??
Sorry you can continue masturbating with them. I have real curvy babes crushing on me and desperate to have me as their boyfriend
Re: Ndidi Nwosu Wins Nigeria’s 5th Gold At Paralympic Games by EpicMaurice(m): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
APCsupporter:

Sorry you can continue masturbating with them. I have real curvy babes crushing on me and desperate to have me as their boyfriend
oowwwhhh.
So you also play talk with the dolls.
Hope you're using the plastic ones........would be really funny to see the heading "a nairaland loses d!ck while fvcking a wooden barbie doll"
Re: Ndidi Nwosu Wins Nigeria’s 5th Gold At Paralympic Games by nnokwa042(m): 9:15am On Sep 14, 2016
APCsupporter:

@bolded go and learn how to spell words. Its better for me to die in poverty than to die with dishonour like your brothers in indonesia. If i were you i wouldnt be bragging about economy cos its not the result of your hard work but simply the gift of nature. If not for oil real Madrid economy would have been easily 5 times the economy of Southern Nigeria. Okay, no Muslim country is doing well but do you know how many christian countries are performing well? Im sure they taught you probability in your school. Are Muslim countries participating in the competition higher than the christian ones in number? Like i said, it has more to do with interest. I guess the likes of Ozil, Benzema, Kareem Abduljabbar, etc are also non-Muslims. If not for your lack of reasoning, how is Northern Nigeria a country? This shows how ignorant you are and proves that you are a tribalist. What can an ibo person do which a Hausa man cant? My guess is drug trafficking, piracy, armed robbery, kidnapping, sale of fake gadgets, 419 and cultism. Most of your rich people are scammers and drug traffickers who were only lucky not to have been caught. Tribalism isnt in my blood though. Im sorry
yes igbos re drug traffickers and northerners sucide bombers for 72 virgins ,did u hear that igbo person killed any indonesian citizen? But ur brother wanted to bomb american plane with under wear bomb so he can go and bang 72 virgins in muslim heaven located in yemen, the 2 muslim guys that behead a british soldier in london re they igbos?igbos only need money while u people need money and blood of innocent people too
Re: Ndidi Nwosu Wins Nigeria’s 5th Gold At Paralympic Games by nnokwa042(m): 9:21am On Sep 14, 2016
APCsupporter:

If your ibos didnt sell the drugs to them would they have seen one to abuse? Go and make your research on the 2015 general elections. Most of the ballot snatching, political murders and mass killings occured in the Southern part of the country. Its just funny how you mention thousands. Okay, now tell me, if we are to bring all your killings here and there wont it exceed the number of killings occurring here in the North. Everyday you hear on the news : armed robbers kill 7, woman kills neighbour, etc. Do you know how many people cultists and ritualists from the south have killed? I dont even want to start talking about America and its crimes against weaker countries but even at that, dont we here about ibos fighting, killing people and scamming them? The real killers of this country are you people. 90% of drug-related crimes and scams by Nigerian people are perpetrated by ibos. The niger delta militants have been kidnapping and killing foreign investors and destroying public properties. You too know that you are lying. Dangote got his Capital from his uncle and used his "illiterate abboki" brain to become the richest man in Africa and make the "industrious ibos" his labourers.
naija delta re not animals like northerners so they dont kill innocent people unlike ur brothers boko haram and fulani herds men both ve killed more than 100000 people ur type in the north is married with 4 wives and ve 36 children future terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NFF Can't Pay The Super Falcons Due To The Recession / AWCON: Super Falcons Get Jumbo Bonuses, Camp Closes / Kylian Mbappe Scores First Champions League Hat-trick In 2nd Half (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.