Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? - Family (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? (79665 Views)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning / My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by bigtt76(f): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
Toh Wetin I for say again na grin both are just so much in love or maybe the guy ookoh nor de work again or e nor sabi do de tin grin

cescky:

Lol @ new tactics ... Funny and scary but maybe true.
kiss
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by cescky(m): 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
bigtt76:
Toh Wetin I for say again na grin both are just so much in love or maybe the guy ookoh nor de work again or e nor sabi do de tin grin

Well, the guy de work na as him done tire from work.....some one made a comment that a lady whose bellyfull sexually is obidient ,well behaved and submissive grin. Well am not a lady so I don't know so maybe ur last option is right... And hope op is taking lessons from here .

But is it true ,do u people actually become angelic when u bellyfull ..... Na joke oo , grin

But I won't mind the answer though tongue
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by sorepco(m): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
Send her home usay. Mayb the woman is tired of living in such a country as saudi sef. She wan go back home

dukeolumde:

Send her back home if u can to teach her a lession. She needs to know who the boss is. This is one big reason am scared of taking my family abroad before they will
start growing some unnecessary wings in the name of "Laws protecting them"...U need to be in charge at all times abeg.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by bigtt76(f): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
It is very true because s3x is just one way we women think we can trust a man's true love for us when in marriage. Else we start to believe he's getting it from somewhere.

It is evident the woman is not bellyful sexually hence giving the sign. She must ha e clean shaven the place and wanted him to have a feel that's why she hid the remote there.

If he's tired the least he could do was lie on her laps and watch a game or movie together and talk about his day at work or her shopping.

How can you be tired and you go sit down to a game.... Haba! She try sef say she nor break the TV or game console. That same guy if tired and given the opportunity to remove remote from KimK or Linda, e go begin beg to run the mouth with hin preeeek tongue wey e see de tin de run away.

cescky:

Well, the guy de work na as him done tire from work.....some one made a comment that a lady whose bellyfull sexually is obidient ,well behaved and submissive grin. Well am not a lady so I don't know so maybe ur last option is right... And hope op is taking lessons from here .

But is it true ,do u people actually become angelic when u bellyfull ..... Na joke oo , grin

But I won't mind the answer though tongue

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Alegirl: 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
Tell her you want a divorce and see her reaction,if she is remorse warn her and forgive but she is not remorse abeg send her home maybe she needs some domestic training.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Taryur3(m): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
vecman22:

this is d dullest comment here..pls go through d comments n see brilliant comments pple are dropping,compare d comments with what you just typed here.why don't you just read if you have nothing meaningful to contribute..
And you are the first stupid primitive creature to quote me.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by RedCapChief(m): 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
Miladi:

Pauper go and eat before picking on me. Next time kindly direct your frustration towards your wretched parents.

People like you with lower IQ are only good in disparaging others who're miles away better than them intellectually in particular and in all good fronts, in general. I don't need an opinion of a foolish person like you before I can make my pronouncement on a subject under discussion.

Take note; I don't join issues with nincompoops.

cheesy

grin grin
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by JuanDeDios: 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
VolTOxic:
Most men would have given her a beating, but you kept your cool. For that I respect and admire you. Now to the point, Yes. Please send her away. That woman hates you!

How can your own wife say that horrible thing and spat to you face?! She hates you. She have crossed the line.
You said your marriage is a curse. You are not happy at all. Neither is she. You are not making a mistake. Do it.

You are a true gentleman. You deserve better. You'll find someone to heal your wounds. Don't even waste your time for any shìt counselling. She is not the woman you fell for. That woman is gone the moment she spat. Forever.
I agree with you. The spitting was a sign of contempt. That marriage is over.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by JuanDeDios: 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ishilove:
This is so wrong and highly disrespectful. Is she a snake? Why is she spitting like a king cobra??

Please just don't send her back yet. Trash this out with her abeg. You are a MAN and need to wear the trousers of the house. Sit her down and warn her never to try that rubbish again.

You may also take her for a pregnancy test. I hear women are bitchy when preggies so it's possible that may be the reason why she is using you as spitting target.

This is insane
Yeah. I hadn't thought of that.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Okeikpu(m): 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
mr man you re the achitex of ur problem
i could see you hardly spend time with ur wife
even the little one u got,u spent them with ur game nd FIFA wharrever grin
WHEN WAS THE LASTIME U TOOK HER OUT FOR FUN
when she hid the remote under her punaski,ur sense did'nt tell u she needed ur attention grin you're lucky she didn't stab u to death u dey talk of spit grin ALWAYS CREAT A VALUEABLE TIME 4U N HER ABEG. AND MAKE SURE U BEG HER TO 4GIVE UR IGNORAMUS grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by ameh99: 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
naijafella:
Give her a dirty slap that will send her world spinning round for 46minutes.Next time she see you in a bad mood,she will go on her knees and beg for forgiveness.

My friend you don't deer to hit a woman in that country unless you just wish have your next meals behind bars
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by OCTAVO: 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
OP, that your wife can stab you with knife! Don't wait till she does that!

You know what to do!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by doveda: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wow! That was s what I thought when I read your post. But why are you telling me that though?

Ikigia:

You just told me how well mannered you were brought up.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by cescky(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
bigtt76:
It is very true because s3x is just one way we women think we can trust a man's true love for us when in marriage. Else we start to believe he's getting it from somewhere.

It is evident the woman is not bellyful sexually hence giving the sign.

If he's tired the least he could do was lie on her laps and watch a game or movie together and talk about his day at work or her shopping.

How can you be tired and you go sit down to a game.... Haba! She try sef say she nor break the TV or game console.

Hmm nice insight
I've learnt from this ....and changed my views on the whole drama.

Though as a result of gender and battle of the sexes wer both still a bit bias tongue

Op better see bigtt for marriage counseling,

Plenty gbosa for u and all the women given us insights . I always knew women loved attention ,even from strangers,but I Thot it was the "crazy "ones now I know.

So in other words some one has some serious home work to this holiday season....... Or kassala go burst....lol.

I think she needs sexual healing that's why she made mentioned about " him not brought up with love etc"....then Again am forced to rethink because their issues have been on for a year .

Sigh men and women issue no be here.

Sha take it easy on Oga to today.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by humilitypays(m): 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
queenfav:
You deserve One bottle of whatever you drink!!Bill's on me...U over nailed it!If he were my cousin or family member,there is no way he would have married a girl who left him not once o,twice!
Guys do always mess up when it comes to choosing a life partner; most get influenced by the lady's physical looks, hence they tend to ignore most of her inner flaws which usually rears up their head in the marriage proper. I feel bad for the op...hope he pulls through this difficult situation cry

Ehen, as for my drink, na zobo angry
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by OgbeniSamm(m): 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
Broz, work out a long term cool plan with another responsible lady and make her start getting jealous over that. It will help her wise up...and if she still loves u, she will rearrange her brain but if she doesn't change, send her away.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by queenfav(f): 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
humilitypays:
Guys do always mess up when it comes to choosing a life partner; most get influenced by the lady's physical looks, hence they tend to ignore most of her inner flaws which usually rears up their head in the marriage proper. I feel bad for the op...hope he pulls through this difficult situation cry

Ehen, as for my drink, na zobo angry
Very true o..Maybe he had a good homely girl that was loving him,but he was officially blind to them..God is his strength!Yes...come for d zobo,i fit afford am!
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by zinatluv: 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
I think until we hear both sides of the story. It's not fair to judge the wife.

Are we all forgetting the fact that he ignored her when she was talking to him while he was playing game. She was already angry about going to shop alone and trust me when I say shopping is not the only tin annoying her.

Ignoring an already angry woman really

Sending your wife back to Nigeria is not the solution. Sit her down, talk to her, ask her what she is really angry about. Accept ur blame. Apologise where necesary. Truth is what u give a woman is what she gives u back

And all these pple asking u 2 send her back home take worse in their marriage

God will guide u.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by 9ja4eva: 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
It's a tricky slope...I did say give her space and talk to her when you both are in a good place. See if there is anything you are doing that is making her react that way. Don't succumb to beating as it is only cowards that beat ladies. You have done well...just play it out.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by xtervaganza(m): 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
You better send her away before she will get you angry to the point where you'll beat her and you'll go to jail
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by ashala(m): 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
Okikiki:
@OP
nameerfhtennek:

I must start by congratulating your maturity and calmness in handling this matter up to this point.

However, some facts garnered from the story (your side of the coin) suggests :
1.Your woman never had absolute trust on you hence she broke up with you and entered another relationship

2. You have been having issues with her for a year now which suggests built up aggression which has not been fully resolved.

3.Both of you are yet to understand yourselves which is impacting on your compatibility.

4.I see a situation where none of you listens to each other's needs culminating into latent anger. Any minute provocation revives the same anger and trouble breeds from there.

MY ADVISE :

1. You need to address the trust issue in your marriage. Does your wife have absolute confidence that you are always there for her? You are the head of your home, you would set the tone of what your home should be and vigorously pursue an all inclusive policy.
The lack of trust made her to doubt the veracity of your explanation about forgetting the internet gadget in your office.

2. Find out your wife's pains. It is not all about you. She might be struggling alone, without you noticing her pains. Open up for her to empty herself in you. Then she would have the inner peace which would translate to yours as well.

3. Do not send her packing at all. Bring her closer and forgive her with a very stern warning that she won't be so lucky next time such occurs. Build a bond with her.
No marriage is perfect, it's a whole lot of work from both of you to make it succeed.
However you are the head, walking into the life of another woman might not be the best option for you because you wouldn't know the content of the next woman's character.

Putting all together, he who is forgiven more loves more, as declared by the Greatest Teacher Himself.

It is well.

Read this:
http://www.richardpaulevans.com/index.php/2015/02/09/saved-marriage/

Matured Advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
sorepco:
Send her home usay. Mayb the woman is tired of living in such a country as saudi sef. She wan go back home

Maybe ur right but that's[b] not the appropriate[/b] way of communicating it to the husband. Even after going back
to suprise her after such a long time, that's not a good way to pay back a honest man. If it was me....hnnnmm,
even my wife knows she won't like my reply, especially when I don't react immediately!!! angry angry

MODIFIED: I can't work hard to get to the level I am now and have a bittcch who is not faithful under me. If I don't loose her immediately,
I will make her pay for her negetive action sooner than later and believe me, she won't like it... ML
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ikigia:

You have successful mastered one of the most complicated "object" on earth, well-done Sir! Happy marriage life.

Hahah cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by lilmax(m): 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
lomaxbien:
Give her the silent treatment...it works like magic,she spits on u,just smile and walk away,if you don't react,then she doesn't know what you have in mind and that will make her super uncomfortable.
just smile? you are not serious
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Ikigia: 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
doveda:
Wow! That was s what I thought too when I read your post. But why are you telling me that though?

Enjoy your day, peace!
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Behira(f): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
It's 'deranged'
kiss tnx sweetie, its good that you really know what you are suffering from

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Baloguncred(m): 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
OCTAVO:
OP, that your wife can stab you with knife! Don't wait till she does that!

You know what to do!

The 'spitting' aspect is off for me. The fact that you guys are in an arab country, I will advised you don't do anything funny. Marriage is a complex issue, read thru the comments, come to a conclusion and may God help you. It might be easy for both at the moment.

@Octavo, I dont think she would do that in an arab country.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
RedCapChief:

When she seizes his stuff, screams at him and spits on him; what should the hubby understand?

If a married woman wants to have sex with her husband, believe me he will not miss her signals.
I beg to disagree pls, there are times when signals are missed
why would a wife hide remote in her pant of all places ,her actions were wrong anyways but I still feel its something they can handle instead of sending her back
marriage is beautiful but it needs patients and understanding
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
nameerfhtennek:
It's more than 20minutes, I'm still unable to put words together to begin this story. I will try keep it simple and necessarily detailed so everyone will understand the true picture of what happened, why against my belief that writing personal experiences on social media is immature, I had to still write mine. Let's just say I'm not thinking right now, maybe I'm so upset but truth is, I need your advice.

I'm writing this thread seated at the back of a Hilux truck just outside our apartment. Yaa, that me in the picture. You see, today is EID and believe me I should be resting in the house since I'm not working today. Days like this only come by 6times in a whole year and more than anything, I would have loved resting than being out here.

It was yesterday evening, she called and said she her driver were headed to my office. She wanted to pick some stuffs around my office. Yaa, I forgot to say this is Saudi Arabia. If you know Saudi quite well, you will agree with me that a husband will definitely get exhausted running errands for his wife or the family. I was not in the mood for shopping but she wanted to shop. She got upset that I didn't want to accompany her shopping.

She did her shopping alone and returned few minutes before I closed from work. We headed home. Unknown to me, I forgot my internet router in my office because I was rushing to get home and continue with my FIFA 16.
Her internet service expired some days back so we were using mine.

While playing game, she walked into the seating room and demanded for my router. Mine, not hers. With her tone and facial expression demanding the router, I didn't respond because there was an indication that she was warming up for a quarrel. I wasn't just in the mood. The thing is, she is very skilled in extending her anger phases. That is one thing I can't understand till today. Believe me, it was not like this while we were dating. Sorry, I forgot to tell you I married my university girlfriend, she years my junior and the same department. Ya, I'm one of those guys that dated and planned for the future with their girls at the same time. God blessed that plan but at this point I don't understand everything that has been happening for the past one year plus since we got married. She repeatedly demanded that I handed over my router to her but I was quiet. Meanwhile, it occurred to me that I forgot the router in my office the minute she first asked about it. Truth is, I actually needed to use the internet that night for my online FIFA.

After several times of asking for the router and no response from me, she took the TV remote and switched off the TV. She walked straight to the kitchen and hid the remote. I approached her in the kitchen and told her I was not ready for any kinda quarrel. We have had enough for the past one year of getting married. I then told her I forgot the router in my office, I didn't have it. I guess she didn't believe me, she never did. She told me to leave her alone. I returned back to the seating room with my heart beating fast. I knew she wanted a serious quarrel that night. After some minutes, I returned to the kitchen and requested for the remote. Then I figured out she hid it in her pant. Pretending I was passing by, I swiftly went for the remote from under her short gown and grabbed it. She didn't expect I knew where she hid it. She followed me behind and ceased the game console, second indication she wanted me to react. I do have a problem with my temper just like every human, male or female. I have also learnt to deal with it by walking away at times I feel I was going to lose it. The same reason I'm outside at this time, 9:55 pm Saudi time. She knows I have fought hard to tame my temper issues but most times, she makes deliberate efforts to have me overreact to her nags and rants.

I watched her hide the console in her pant yet again. I shuddered in obvious fear because I knew what the woman wanted, a fight. Unable to deal with it,the intimidation and the shame, I went for the console and squeezed it out from her hand while she was trying to hold it tight. That was when the trouble then started. She wanted a buffer to help her spill everything she had nursed in her mind. "You are a violent person!! You can kill, idiot!! You were not shown love by your parents, that is why you will squeeze your wife's hand to collect the console. They allowed you to grow up in the street without parental guidance and love." Then it came....pwaaaaaaah!!! She spat on my face!!!!! God knows, I have never been spat at before, not by my parents, not by my siblings, not by anybody. " I agree I was not shown love by my parents but your Dad is a coward for running away from your mother without being there for you guys when he needed to play his roles as a father. That explains the reason you are like this", I said and walked back to the seating room.

I managed to play a few games which I lost mostly and then slept off around past 5am this morning. Around 3pm, I woke up and went to the office. Not like I had work but I needed to clear my head away from the house. If only there was alcohol in Saudi, I would have been somewhere in a hotel drinking away the shame. When I returned home by past 7pm, hungry and tired. I needed to continue my game but I could no longer find the game console and the TV remote. I asked for it and she ignored me. I managed to eat and then left the house to this truck.

You see, I love my wife more than anything, more than anyone. She is one person in the whole world I could go any length for. I love her, that was why I forgave her when she broke up with me after I left Nigeria for Saudi Arabia. She broke up with me few months after I came to Saudi and started dating another guy twice her age. She says she never expected I would come back to her after she left me but I did. I did because I saw a future with her, a future I imagined, believed in and worked towards its reality. Today we have gotten to a level where most people out there would want to be, our colleagues envy is because they believe we are privileged and blessed but what they don't know is that in the truth, I have no peace. This marriage has become my legacy and my curse.

I want to send her back to Nigeria in few days time and I hope I'm not making a mistake!!! Spitting on my face, nah nah....am so fed up!!!!

You should have told her the first or second time that you forgot ur router at your office.

You really got her upset. Thanks for not beating her though.

You guys can settle.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by CioAngels(f): 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
No long story, spit on ones face, especially couples, father, mother, sister, brother and relations. Both way, husband or wife spiting on the face is like telling one in anger that the person will have everlasting suffering. (Tufiei, uyakiafu) Please take her home and tell family to let her revoke the curse. Hypocriticals christians will tell you/say it is nothing.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
sweetcocoa:
You are a joker, someone spat on him and you say he should apologise to the person, yea right. angry

Nne coolu down, something led to that, address that first wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.