Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? (79642 Views)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning / My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by diva90: 12:54am On Sep 13, 2016
It's a good thing you didn't react! @OP, Just try to avoid her when her mood swings begin. Women are very difficult sometimes and trust me, many couples fight this way, even worse. Sending her to nigeria to stay alone may be the beginning of the end of your marriage, what if she starts straying or cheating or you start straying too? Long distance marriage is a no no. If u can avoid it, do so!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 13, 2016
I think you should send her away while you still have your sanity in check, because the day you will surpass your elastic limit, you might kill her in reprisal.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Gwangwadangwa77: 12:56am On Sep 13, 2016
This marriage needs a total redefinition by revolution. even in the eyes of God what the woman did is abominable and punishable. If this should happen to me( but of which can never even happen to me) I will begin to operate in another principle that will just suppress those demonic characters within her. Oga don't give what is precious to pigs. you are slaking as a man. remember you are a man. your in charge

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 13, 2016
I will advise you not to listen to some fake women advising you here to give her silence,call her,sit her down rubbish and nonsense,it does not work,and am sure it will get worse if you continue putting up with her madness,she not only call your parents names,but spat at you?this is the most despicable thing,in Africa it is very wrong in all manner for an adult to spit on someone,particularly the husband,she has cross the boundary,what she has done is an abomination,if you like let western life makes you think all is well with that evil act,my brother,that act can make people dishonour you for life,spitting on someone particularly on spouse may aothomatically makes wear a dishonour spiritually for life,even without you knowing them before,its as bad as that,let me say you woint be honoured by anyone except you do serious prayer about it,its very dangerous act shes done,and mind you since you have decided to take her back after an affair,all i can say you finished yourself already,the fact is that she does not love you,and would niot be bothered to live you anytime,i will advise you to just let her be,as in divorse her and remarry,or else ehn,you will will find yourself to blame,is either she kills you Godforbid or you mistakenly kill her or near it when you cannot handle your agrression anymore,no matter how cool you are she will get on your nerve one day and it may ccost you alot.And again i dnt really believe you are really that cool,its cos of the fake mumu nonsense love you have for her thats why you are taking the shits,if it were to be a girl you love less,you would have beaten her to stupor,thats what am reading exactly from your thread,you just taking shit that you wont have taken from another you care less,that means you dnt regard yourself or parents,but shitty woman.

FYI am a married woman who also support no aggression and disrespect to married men,She wont change and she wont love you more,its either she takes in and your real trouble will start which will finish everything,you will only live misreable cos she wont evr change,cos she does not love you but another.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by flyingdutchman(m): 1:02am On Sep 13, 2016
SILENT TREATMENT. STAY AWAY FROM THE HOUSE DELIBERATELY. BLOCK HER OUT MENTALLY. WORKS WONDERS
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by RedCapChief(m): 1:03am On Sep 13, 2016
EgunMogaji:

There's this gown.....

Oh wait I've said too much grin

grin grin grin You sabi

She doesn't even need to open her mouth.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by EZEBEL: 1:03am On Sep 13, 2016
nameerfhtennek:
It's more than 20minutes, I'm still unable to put words together to begin this story. I will try keep it simple and necessarily detailed so everyone will understand the true picture of what happened, why against my belief that writing personal experiences on social media is immature, I had to still write mine. Let's just say I'm not thinking right now, maybe I'm so upset but truth is, I need your advice.

I'm writing this thread seated at the back of a Hilux truck just outside our apartment. Yaa, that me in the picture. You see, today is EID and believe me I should be resting in the house since I'm not working today. Days like this only come by 6times in a whole year and more than anything, I would have loved resting than being out here.

It was yesterday evening, she called and said she her driver were headed to my office. She wanted to pick some stuffs around my office. Yaa, I forgot to say this is Saudi Arabia. If you know Saudi quite well, you will agree with me that a husband will definitely get exhausted running errands for his wife or the family. I was not in the mood for shopping but she wanted to shop. She got upset that I didn't want to accompany her shopping.

She did her shopping alone and returned few minutes before I closed from work. We headed home. Unknown to me, I forgot my internet router in my office because I was rushing to get home and continue with my FIFA 16.
Her internet service expired some days back so we were using mine.

While playing game, she walked into the seating room and demanded for my router. Mine, not hers. With her tone and facial expression demanding the router, I didn't respond because there was an indication that she was warming up for a quarrel. I wasn't just in the mood. The thing is, she is very skilled in extending her anger phases. That is one thing I can't understand till today. Believe me, it was not like this while we were dating. Sorry, I forgot to tell you I married my university girlfriend, she years my junior and the same department. Ya, I'm one of those guys that dated and planned for the future with their girls at the same time. God blessed that plan but at this point I don't understand everything that has been happening for the past one year plus since we got married. She repeatedly demanded that I handed over my router to her but I was quiet. Meanwhile, it occurred to me that I forgot the router in my office the minute she first asked about it. Truth is, I actually needed to use the internet that night for my online FIFA.

After several times of asking for the router and no response from me, she took the TV remote and switched off the TV. She walked straight to the kitchen and hid the remote. I approached her in the kitchen and told her I was not ready for any kinda quarrel. We have had enough for the past one year of getting married. I then told her I forgot the router in my office, I didn't have it. I guess she didn't believe me, she never did. She told me to leave her alone. I returned back to the seating room with my heart beating fast. I knew she wanted a serious quarrel that night. After some minutes, I returned to the kitchen and requested for the remote. Then I figured out she hid it in her pant. Pretending I was passing by, I swiftly went for the remote from under her short gown and grabbed it. She didn't expect I knew where she hid it. She followed me behind and ceased the game console, second indication she wanted me to react. I do have a problem with my temper just like every human, male or female. I have also learnt to deal with it by walking away at times I feel I was going to lose it. The same reason I'm outside at this time, 9:55 pm Saudi time. She knows I have fought hard to tame my temper issues but most times, she makes deliberate efforts to have me overreact to her nags and rants.

I watched her hide the console in her pant yet again. I shuddered in obvious fear because I knew what the woman wanted, a fight. Unable to deal with it,the intimidation and the shame, I went for the console and squeezed it out from her hand while she was trying to hold it tight. That was when the trouble then started. She wanted a buffer to help her spill everything she had nursed in her mind. "You are a violent person!! You can kill, idiot!! You were not shown love by your parents, that is why you will squeeze your wife's hand to collect the console. They allowed you to grow up in the street without parental guidance and love." Then it came....pwaaaaaaah!!! She spat on my face!!!!! God knows, I have never been spat at before, not by my parents, not by my siblings, not by anybody. " I agree I was not shown love by my parents but your Dad is a coward for running away from your mother without being there for you guys when he needed to play his roles as a father. That explains the reason you are like this", I said and walked back to the seating room.

I managed to play a few games which I lost mostly and then slept off around past 5am this morning. Around 3pm, I woke up and went to the office. Not like I had work but I needed to clear my head away from the house. If only there was alcohol in Saudi, I would have been somewhere in a hotel drinking away the shame. When I returned home by past 7pm, hungry and tired. I needed to continue my game but I could no longer find the game console and the TV remote. I asked for it and she ignored me. I managed to eat and then left the house to this truck.

You see, I love my wife more than anything, more than anyone. She is one person in the whole world I could go any length for. I love her, that was why I forgave her when she broke up with me after I left Nigeria for Saudi Arabia. She broke up with me few months after I came to Saudi and started dating another guy twice her age. She says she never expected I would come back to her after she left me but I did. I did because I saw a future with her, a future I imagined, believed in and worked towards its reality. Today we have gotten to a level where most people out there would want to be, our colleagues envy is because they believe we are privileged and blessed but what they don't know is that in the truth, I have no peace. This marriage has become my legacy and my curse.

I want to send her back to Nigeria in few days time and I hope I'm not making a mistake!!! Spitting on my face, nah nah....am so fed up!!!!

How many kids do guys have now? Let know if that is what is causing the agitation.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 13, 2016
If couples fight this way,i tell you they are living in bitter shithole call marriage that lacks love,the fact that some couples fight such way does not dim it good,such is a loveless and just managing marriage,a real marriage wont do such,if he send her to naija,its the best,a good woman will not open her leg for another man once married,even when dating,so you saying if he sends her home,its automatic ticket for her to cheat?what has women thinking gone for God sake?The guy should appreciate himself and ancestors before a derange wife that lacks manners.
diva90:
It's a good thing you didn't react! @OP, Just try to avoid her when her mood swings begin. Women are very difficult sometimes and trust me, many couples fight this way, even worse. Sending her to nigeria to stay alone may be the beginning of the end of your marriage, what if she starts straying or cheating or you start straying too? Long distance marriage is a no no. If u can avoid it, do so!
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by akin101: 1:07am On Sep 13, 2016
Bruv it's clear u really aren't in control of your relationship. U can't have 2captains stirring the same ship. If your wife does not fear or respect you enough to spit in your face. She can never respect you as the head of her home. I shudder to think what would happen to you if she was the only breadwinner in your household.
From your writeup I case you are clearly being taken for granted. Your wife's expectations are clear on the fact that she knows she can take advantage of your mild manners and patience. She is only now exploring and expanding the limits of what she believes.
Patience of a leader does not have to tolerate stupidity or foolishness. Patience ensures that's every possible wrong presumption is addressed and corrected.
If you intend to continue the marriage. Her spitting on you is clearly something you must deal with and something you must make sure she would never in a million years think of doing.
My advice: talk to your older friends and fashion out a well thought out plan to correct her thinking and please find a way of protecting yourselve. You don't want to end up on the wrong end of a knife. I d advise you to keep away from your home for a while and watch her reaction. If that doesn't do the trick you may need to escalate your tactics further.
Noone especially your wife should take you for granted.
It is totally unacceptable.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by akin101: 1:12am On Sep 13, 2016
PS don't mind all those feminists telling you to forgive and forget. Don't mind all those peeps telling you to send her out as well.
There is no such thing as forgiveness of impulsive stupidity or impulsive disrespect.
Boundaries with respect to behaviors have to be set and expectations clearly spelt out.
You need to be in 100% leadership of your relationship/home.
You only send a woman away and end the marriage when it's 100% clear she is unteachable/untrainable.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 13, 2016
nameerfhtennek:
It's more than 20minutes, I'm still unable to put words together to begin this story. I will try keep it simple and necessarily detailed so everyone will understand the true picture of what happened, why against my belief that writing personal experiences on social media is immature, I had to still write mine. Let's just say I'm not thinking right now, maybe I'm so upset but truth is, I need your advice.

I'm writing this thread seated at the back of a Hilux truck just outside our apartment. Yaa, that me in the picture. You see, today is EID and believe me I should be resting in the house since I'm not working today. Days like this only come by 6times in a whole year and more than anything, I would have loved resting than being out here.

It was yesterday evening, she called and said she her driver were headed to my office. She wanted to pick some stuffs around my office. Yaa, I forgot to say this is Saudi Arabia. If you know Saudi quite well, you will agree with me that a husband will definitely get exhausted running errands for his wife or the family. I was not in the mood for shopping but she wanted to shop. She got upset that I didn't want to accompany her shopping.

She did her shopping alone and returned few minutes before I closed from work. We headed home. Unknown to me, I forgot my internet router in my office because I was rushing to get home and continue with my FIFA 16.

While playing game, she walked into the seating room and demanded for my router. Mine, not hers. With her tone and facial expression demanding the router, I didn't respond because there was an indication that she was warming up for a quarrel. I wasn't just in the mood. The thing is, she is very skilled in extending her anger phases. That is one thing I can't understand till today. Believe me, it was not like this while we were dating. Sorry, I forgot to tell you I married my university girlfriend, she years my junior and the same department. Ya, I'm one of those guys that dated and planned for the future with their girls at the same time. God blessed that plan but at this point I don't understand everything that has been happening for the past one year plus since we got married. She repeatedly demanded that I handed over my router to her but I was quiet. Meanwhile, it occurred to me that I forgot the router in my office the minute she first asked about it. Truth is, I actually needed to use the internet that night for my online FIFA.

After several times of asking for the router and no response from me, she took the TV remote and switched off the TV. She walked straight to the kitchen and hid the remote. I approached her in the kitchen and told her I was not ready for any kinda quarrel. We have had enough for the past one year of getting married. I then told her I forgot the router in my office, I didn't have it. I guess she didn't believe me, she never did. She told me to leave her alone. I returned back to the seating room with my heart beating fast. I knew she wanted a serious quarrel that night. After some minutes, I returned to the kitchen and requested for the remote. Then I figured out she hid it in her pant. Pretending I was passing by, I swiftly went for the remote from under her short gown and grabbed it. She didn't expect I knew where she hid it. She followed me behind and ceased the game console, second indication she wanted me to react. I do have a problem with my temper just like every human, male or female. I have also learnt to deal with it by walking away at times I feel I was going to lose it. The same reason I'm outside at this time, 9:55 pm Saudi time. She knows I have fought hard to tame my temper issues but most times, she makes deliberate efforts to have me overreact to her nags and rants.

I watched her hide the console in her pant yet again. I shuddered in obvious fear because I knew what the woman wanted, a fight. Unable to deal with it,the intimidation and the shame, I went for the console and squeezed it out from her hand while she was trying to hold it tight. That was when the trouble then started. She wanted a buffer to help her spill everything she had nursed in her mind. "You are a violent person!! You can kill, idiot!! You were not shown love by your parents, that is why you will squeeze your wife's hand to collect the console. They allowed you to grow up in the street without parental guidance and love." Then it came....pwaaaaaaah!!! She spat on my face!!!!! God knows, I have never been spat at before, not by my parents, not by my siblings, not by anybody. " I agree I was not shown love by my parents but your Dad is a coward for running away from your mother without being there for you guys when he needed to play his roles as a father. That explains the reason you are like this", I said and walked back to the seating room.

I managed to play a few games which I lost mostly and then slept off around past 5am this morning. Around 3pm, I woke up and went to the office. Not like I had work but I needed to clear my head away from the house. If only there was alcohol in Saudi, I would have been somewhere in a hotel drinking away the shame. When I returned home by past 7pm, hungry and tired. I needed to continue my game but I could no longer find the game console and the TV remote. I asked for it and she ignored me. I managed to eat and then left the house to this truck.

You see, I love my wife more than anything, more than anyone. She is one person in the whole world I could go any length for. I love her, that was why I forgave her when she broke up with me after I left Nigeria for Saudi Arabia. She broke up with me few months after I came to Saudi and started dating another guy twice her age. She says she never expected I would come back to her after she left me but I did. I did because I saw a future with her, a future I imagined, believed in and worked towards its reality. Today we have gotten to a level where most people out there would want to be, our colleagues envy is because they believe we are privileged and blessed but what they don't know is that in the truth, I have no peace. This marriage has become my legacy and my curse.

I want to send her back to Nigeria in few days time and I hope I'm not making a mistake!!! Spitting on my face, nah nah....am so fed up!!!!
Send the idiot parking

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by tolaOG(m): 1:13am On Sep 13, 2016
how will read such a long thing undecided
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by esere826: 1:13am On Sep 13, 2016
nameerfhtennek:
" Then it came....pwaaaaaaah!!! She spat on my face!!!!! God knows, I have never been spat at before, not by my parents, not by my siblings, not by anybody. ..Spitting on my face, nah nah....am so fed up!!!!
She crossed the line mate.
Even if you forgive her, as long as she does not understand that this was a no no, she'll do it again.
At this point, you probably should call a familly meeting with her folks, not yours. Make them understand that you'll inform you family if this happens again. Forget about the other bits of the misyarn that both of you did. Concentrate on the spitting part.

Her family will help your reset her back to the line
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 13, 2016
Reading this your ordeal is making me boil inside as if Na me the thing happened to. I have never beaten a woman except during childhood clashes and it was twice as a teenager.

The very first day I raised my hand to slap my wife when she was nagging cursing and abusing,I brought it down not hitting her with it and walked away, no spitting though but I felt like really beating her, guess what? it was two or three weeks into our marriage and it would have been a great shame not in the neighbourhood alone but in our church too, plenty gbeboruns in the church.

Women sometimes are like necessary problems. without them your life feels like empty and when they are around they are a pain in the ass.

With all you have said that woman doesn't seem like someone that can change easily, any of these three things can do it and that is

immediate reaction with hot slap not after you have come on Nairaland and You'ld go back and slap her No. When next she spits on you on the spot immediately Gbosa! if she wants to faint let her faint by the time she wakes up the devil in her must have left. Only snakes spits and snakes represent the devil.
And besides as an African spitting on someone represents poverty. many of these things have spiritual meaning.

I'm sorry I sound funny grin but it's no joke!

The second solution is trick her into deliverance service and hand her over to the pastor for deliverance. I know you must be a Christian and that's why she has the efontry to spit on you, A Muslim woman that does that should expect one if not two other women coming right in her home coming to share her husband with her legally.

The last one is give her a serbatical leave of six months or one year to Naija. let her go back to her family to go and collect the remaining training they forgot to give her. by the time she finished the holiday she must have learnt lesson and it must be done now that Buhari is yet to get it right with the economy. She go hear weeen.

I pray she comes back to her senses soon and if not, use any of the three wonderful advices grin and thank me later.

I used the third one to tame mine

I know some wont like it but...

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by somehowpenis(m): 1:27am On Sep 13, 2016
Send her away, life is to short to live a miserable one. Now that she has no kids , peacefully and quietly send her home to her people.. You still have an okay time to meet the love of your life, don't be blinded by lust to make a mistake of forgiving her, she will gang up on you one day with your kids to beat you if you don't act now... Have a long talk with her that you are sending her home though, her reaction will most certainly determine your next step.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by DrtroubleM: 1:28am On Sep 13, 2016
Ok. The type of guy that's addicted to play station. I know the feelings.
Guy you better start showing your woman more attention.

You are gonna feel worse if you let her go.

Just saying.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 13, 2016
tolaOG:
how will read such a long thing undecided
It just reveals you don't like reading, cheesy anyway good luck
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by somehowpenis(m): 1:31am On Sep 13, 2016
davtosh:
Reading this your ordeal is making me boil inside as if Na me the thing happened to. I have never beaten a woman except during childhood clashes and it was twice as a teenager.

The very first day I raised my hand to slap my wife when she was nagging cursing and abusing,I brought it down not hitting her with it and walked away, no spitting though but I felt like really beating her, guess what? it was two or three weeks into our marriage and it would have been a great shame not in the neighbourhood alone but in our church too, plenty gbeboruns in the church.

Women sometimes are like necessary problems. without them your life feels like empty and when they are around they are a pain in the ass.

With all you have said that woman doesn't seem like someone that can change easily, any of these three things can do it and that is

immediate reaction with hot slap not after you have come on Nairaland and You'ld go back and slap her No. When next she spits on you on the spot immediately Gbosa! if she wants to faint let her faint by the time she wakes up the devil in her must have left. Only snakes spits and snakes represent the devil.
And besides as an African spitting on someone represents poverty. many of these things have spiritual meaning.

I'm sorry I sound funny grin but it's no joke!

The second solution is trick her into deliverance service and hand her over to the pastor for deliverance. I know you must be a Christian and that's why she has the efontry to spit on you, A Muslim woman that does that should expect one if not two other women coming right in her home coming to share her husband with her legally.

The last one is give her a serbatical leave of six months or one year to Naija. let her go back to her family to go and collect the remaining training they forgot to give her. by the time she finished the holiday she must have learnt lesson and it must be done now that Buhari is yet to get it right with the economy. She go hear weeen.

I pray she comes back to her senses soon and if not, use any of the three wonderful advices grin and thank me later.

I used the third one to tame mine

I know some wont like it but...

what if she is sent on six month break and awon boys easily get her and starts swinging her like no man business? The mind should simply be made up that she is going finally! Alot can happen under 6 months, the Op might even fall inlove with another woman same as the wife...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Tearg1: 1:32am On Sep 13, 2016
ikevin:
na only SCOAN God dey abi?

since you know other locations where God is, why not mention them.... ?
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by malachytochukwu(m): 1:32am On Sep 13, 2016
Pardon me but I would say that you are completely wrong.... Obviously, you intentionally didn't want to follow her for shopping. You came home and all you could do was to go and play fifa game. She asked for your router and you kept mute as if to say that it was a mad woman that stood before you. She managed to make you talk by seizing your remote and all you could say was that you forgot the router in your office. Who could have believed you? Maybe what's making you angry is because she dated another man when you left for Saudi. ( who she left to marry you). You better calm down or you get yourself into a full time deep shit! Don't listen to these children saying "send her home". You are married means that you are married. Stop acting like a child, be the man that you are. Some men get slapped by their girl friends and hell doesn't "break open". That useless fifa is taking you away from your family, better keep it for the kids and take care of your home. I rest my case.
nameerfhtennek:

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 13, 2016
DrtroubleM:
Ok. The type of guy that's addicted to play station. I know the feelings.
Guy you better start showing your woman more attention.

You are gonna feel worse if you let her go.

Just saying.

May be u are right may be not, if a woman could be as hot as going as far as spitting on her husband no matter what.

who knows if she made him what he is. A play station player.

if your spouse is not your friend what do u do.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:39am On Sep 13, 2016
From what you said brother, i can easily tell you that you choose the wrong person send her away from you before it too late
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by adconline(m): 1:43am On Sep 13, 2016
DICKtator:
Wooow!!.
Dude you are in Saudi Arabia!!
Give her the beating of her life!!!!!

I even thought you were in America where you talk back at woman, poosie pig men police would lock you up!!!

You are in Saudi, beat the phucck out of her till she only sees black and blue (or flying birds!!!)

Lool, joke apart, you mean she hid a remote and later a whole console in her pant? You for just talk say na Yokozuna you marry instead of all this euphemisms you gave!!!

OK. Jokes apart, what's your FIFA username? Make I beat you well first!!

grin grin grin grin
Omg... You are f_ucking hilarious!!
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Eliteklaus(m): 1:45am On Sep 13, 2016
A plane ticket to Mosul or raqqa is wot ur wife needs. sorry to say but she is a b*itch in hijab

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by harizonal123(m): 1:46am On Sep 13, 2016
Find a way to make her remorseful . I don't know how u are going to do that & when she is find a way to talk sense into her . I can't imagine being spat on don't know what I will do. She definitely has an attitude problem but since u love her, be patient with her & I hope & pray she turns a new leaf. Take some technical drastic action .
This kind woman hiding everything in her pant self undecided
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Maximus85(m): 1:50am On Sep 13, 2016
nameerfhtennek:

You've been doing good.
See, women are like children. Pls don't hit her but let her know she passed her boundary. As crazy as she is, treat her like you treated her when you guys were dating. Buy her things she like. She will throw them at your face but continue. Tell her you won't stop till she returned to that lady you married.

Now, to you. When a woman needs extra attention, they won't ask you. They will cause trouble. Reduce your addiction to the video game. You can't go to work all day to return and get fixed with your game.

Fake sickness. Act like you're very sick. But make sure you don't ask her for help.

For me, living with a woman is fun. I know my way around them. Look for her weak spot. Use it to the advantage of the two of you.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by DrtroubleM: 1:51am On Sep 13, 2016
davtosh:

May be u are right may be not, if a woman could be as hot as going as far as spitting on her husband no matter what.

who knows if she made him what he is. A play station player.

if your spouse is not your friend what do u do.

Well...
It will be better to hear her on side of the story. I just feel the guy is not giving her enough attention. Women needs alot of attention...
She asked him to go shopping with her.. He said no and went home to play fifa 16.. omo na wahala be that o.

Sometimes we need to Look in the mirror and ask ourselves what the hell it is that we're doing wrong.

This is based on my own experience.

Shikena!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by SycophanticGoat: 1:52am On Sep 13, 2016
baddestchic:
stay away from her while this unwelcome atmosphere is between both of you

when its all over.... you have to sit her down and talk to her... ask what you did that got her angry and also tell her what she did that got you really mad... tell her very gently you dont like how she reacted... communication is key especially in marriage

respect is both ways there should be no spitting on anyone.... telling her to leave wont make things better only worse

How does one sit a lion down for a discussion.. Have you ever seen where a sheep sits with a lion to discuss? You want the OP to end up either becoming who he never planned to be (a wife beater) or him been killed by that woman?

These women self.. Smh..

OP, the very first mistake you made in your life was going back to a woman that hurriedly dumped you to date other guys even when you assured her you'd be there for her. I've made such a mistake in the past, going for a woman that rejected me (with some silly excuse like she isn't ready for relationship, without me knowing she was dating some guy at where she was schooling). We later dated (it didn't even last for up to 6 months) after spending 3 years on her friend zone and what was the outcome? She still left me giving some flimsy excuses like she's Idoma and as first daughter, She's not allowed to marry outside her tribe..

Good thing I had and still have a thick skin. Immediately I noticed there was no future between me and her, I cleared my WhatsApp chat with her and pushed her off my memory..

Another thing I'd like to add. I've broken up with about two girls before just because of these kinds of silly attitudes. One of them by the name Mariam, was always good at transferring aggression and can nag for Africa. The other one, named Oge would always make a big deal out of nothing and can nag for Europe..

You will be making the greatest mistake of your life if you try to keep that woman. This is because the aims of a man or woman settling down with the opposite sex are to be happy, make a family, have someone to be there for them, etc. By the time a woman who's supposed to be your major source of happiness turns to your worst nightmare, then you definitely haven't found your wife..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by rosieluv(f): 1:53am On Sep 13, 2016
nameerfhtennek:

i know women can do a lot of stupid things but spitting on ur husband is unacceptable. Do you think sending her back to nigeria would solve the problem? Dere are ways to go about this,first u need to make her realize that what she did was wrong. there are ways to punish a woman. You can decide to stay away from the house for a couple of days just to make her realize her wrongs,do not apologize to her. Not eating her food is another way. If she is a wise woman,she would come back to her senses after this.

Just give her time and if she doesnt realize her wrong,then send her back to nigeria. Be a man and be in charge of youtr marriage,apologize only when you are wrong. Your wife wants you to beg her even when she is at fault,do not do dat. Forgive her if she realizes her mistake.

Would have loved to say more but i have to go now,the only right thing to do now is to make her realize her mistake either through talking or the aforementioned ways.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Toks2008(m): 2:01am On Sep 13, 2016
[quote author=nameerfhtennek post=49305442][/quote]

Bro relax and take a cold glass of water.

First I would say you did no wrong sharing your story online cos a time usually comes when you just have to let it out and I will say I understand your situation perfectly cos I have been there.

As they say, there are 3 sides to a story which are his side, her side and the truth.

Nevertheless I want to tell you that this is a phase in your marriage that both of you will outgrow..trust me on this.

The hard fact is that there are very disciplined ladies out there but every lady has her up and downsides cos no one is perfect. Some times ladies can misbehave maybe during their time of the month or just some funny mood swings but they always usually apologize and I won't be surprised if she has done that already.

No marriage is perfect dude.thank God you love her..so forget what went down and carry on with your marriage.

cheers.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by deebrain(m): 2:05am On Sep 13, 2016
Perfect challenge for a wrestling match between you two would have followed that will end in great sex through out the day.

I mean, down and dirty sex (two can play the spitting game).

Thank me later.

Next...?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 202
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.