Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

"see the epic reply Zhara Buhari got for asking Nigerians what they want - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "see the epic reply Zhara Buhari got for asking Nigerians what they want (1871 Views)

The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son / Juliet Ibrahim Blasted For Asking A Question About Men Who Use Women / Zhara Buhari Takes Selfie With Dad To Mark Fathers' Day! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"see the epic reply Zhara Buhari got for asking Nigerians what they want by bada007(m): 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nigerian have no chills at all check this reply on twitter

Re: "see the epic reply Zhara Buhari got for asking Nigerians what they want by chocolateme(f): 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
Epic indeed..
She should calm down..

3 Likes

Re: "see the epic reply Zhara Buhari got for asking Nigerians what they want by chocolateme(f): 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
bada007:
Nigerian have no chills at all check this reply on twitter
modify your topic to be more captivating to get to the promise land..
Example.. "see the epic reply Zhara Buhari got for asking Nigerians what they want"
Re: "see the epic reply Zhara Buhari got for asking Nigerians what they want by LONGFUELCUE: 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
Biko, Zahra gwazie ndi yard unu.

1 Like

Re: "see the epic reply Zhara Buhari got for asking Nigerians what they want by Timarodear(f): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
what matters the most to me is a saying that goes like this " LIVE AND LET'S LIVE! You and your family should:

Eat three square meals and let Nigerians eat too
drink and let's drink
stay happy and let's stay happy
go to school and let us do same,
work and let's work,

Zahra abi Sahara, that's what matters to me now, abi it doesn't matter to you too??
Re: "see the epic reply Zhara Buhari got for asking Nigerians what they want by Stegomiah: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
I must admit, the reply is epic, but 2019 is too far

At this rate, more than one quarter nigerians will die of hunger before 2019

My neighbors for the first time in history no share sallah rice
I was initially angry, before i thought a bag of rice is over 20k

Na just very few kill ram, even the ram you can't tell if it's a dog or big cat

So make zahra go calm down o, people no even dey reason sey she fine again, people wey never chop

And hunger can make a man do the unexpected, and desperate

Make buhari biko do something, we can't continue like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "see the epic reply Zhara Buhari got for asking Nigerians what they want by bada007(m): 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
chocolateme:
modify your topic to be more captivating to get to the promise land..
Example.. "see the epic reply Zhara Buhari got for asking Nigerians what they want"
done sir
Re: "see the epic reply Zhara Buhari got for asking Nigerians what they want by bonechamberlain(m): 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
We are in trouble, so we would have to wait till 2019.
Re: "see the epic reply Zhara Buhari got for asking Nigerians what they want by CaroLyner(f): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
2019 seems like forever
Re: "see the epic reply Zhara Buhari got for asking Nigerians what they want by chocolateme(f): 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
bada007:
done sir
check my sex indicator beside my moniker.
Re: "see the epic reply Zhara Buhari got for asking Nigerians what they want by Georgekyrian(m): 6:40am On Sep 13, 2016
Or just step his ass down
Re: "see the epic reply Zhara Buhari got for asking Nigerians what they want by Gten(m): 6:56am On Sep 13, 2016
That the Indian friends that supplied Abacha apple arrive this week.

2 Likes

Re: "see the epic reply Zhara Buhari got for asking Nigerians what they want by Stegomiah: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2016
Gten:
That the Indian friends that supplied Abacha apple arrive this week.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Annie & 2face At The Launch Of Shina Peller's New Restaurant (Photo) / Davido Having Fun With His Father As The Father Buy A House & Car In US (pic,vid / Burna Boy Tips Police In Lagos Traffic After Smoking Blunt Freely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.