Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,770 members, 7,798,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. (79544 Views)

Pregnant Doctor Carries Son Into The Theatre While Performing A Cesarean Section / Amazing Pictures Of A Calf being Delivered Through Cesarean Section. / This Baby Gorilla Was Delivered Through Cesarean Section In Britain(see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by jcflex(m): 9:36am On Sep 13, 2016
Explorers:

Sure na, if she no dey fk up once in a while she no b woman. Every woman must do that....But kudos to them all thesame.

you right, but everything have limit

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Explorers(m): 9:38am On Sep 13, 2016
jcflex:

you right, but everything have limit

Exactly sir.....
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by dahaz(m): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2016
wow! more respect to women!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Explorers(m): 9:51am On Sep 13, 2016
lofty900:
Women are powerful creatures, the process of child birth proves that they're even stronger than men because men can't even stand and watch their wives give birth how much more go through the process. Married men take care of ur pregnant wives, it's not easy

Stand&watch what

Na to pass out be that.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by DerKlassiker: 10:18am On Sep 13, 2016
I'm short of words. Sighs!
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by millyj(f): 10:20am On Sep 13, 2016
[quote[i][/i] because each time a woman gives birth through CS a new cut is made on the previous scar and its advisable that she spaces her childrenauthor=Explorers post=49312702]

Ive heard that from many times from women that after the third Csection, they will be advised to go for family planning/control. Like the fourth will be dangerous.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Explorers(m): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2016
[quote author=millyj post=49317981][/quote]

ok
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by braithwaite(m): 10:59am On Sep 13, 2016

Wonder what would have happened if science didn't exist.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Abiagirl777(f): 11:32am On Sep 13, 2016
to birth isn't easy at all,I just had one and I must confess each time I hear someone just gave birth my heart lead s with joy and gratitude, not after 19 hrs of labour.
God you deserve all my praise. women are stronger than men shikenah!!.

18 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Aeman(m): 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
Explorers:

Ive heard that from many times from women that after the third Csection, they will be advised to go for family planning/control. Like the fourth will be dangerous.
I don't tink so cos, av seen som1 wo gav birth all her children on cs nd she has 4 children. So it depends on many factors.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
Explorers:

Stand&watch what

Na to pass out be that.
lolz
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by 5minsmadness: 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
Explorers:

Ive heard that from many times from women that after the third Csection, they will be advised to go for family planning/control. Like the fourth will be dangerous.

Aeman:
I don't tink so cos, av seen som1 wo gav birth all her children on cs nd she has 4 children. So it depends on many factors.

For each csection done, the abdominal wall and the uterus gets weaker. Remember the uterus/womb is also cut during the operation, and then u want it to expand again to carry another baby. Over time the scar on the uterus will get weaker and the uterus can burst (uterine rupture), Its very bad and can kill almost immediately.

Also for each operation done there will be formation of what doctors call 'adhesions'in the abdominal cavity. These adhesions appear following the cuts and tears made in the abdomen during each surgery. They can cause serious problems during the next operarion.

Thats why it is advised to stop after the third c/s.

8 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Beamborla(f): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Explorers(m): 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
5minsmadness:

For each csection done, the abdominal wall and the uterus gets weaker. Remember the uterus/womb is also cut during the operation, and then u want it to expand again to carry another baby. Over time the scar on the uterus will get weaker and the uterus can burst (uterine rupture), Its very bad and can kill almost immediately.

Also for each operation done there will be formation of what doctors call 'adhesions'in the abdominal cavity. These adhesions appear following the cuts and tears made in the abdomen during each surgery. They can cause serious problems during the next operarion.

Thats why it is advised to stop after the third c/s.

k....tnx
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by dominique(f): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
The pain that will be experienced once the anaesthetic wears off no be small thing.

9 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by 4nobody4every1: 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
God bless all women in the house plenty, chai, looking at all the CS procedures make me shiver to my bones, is these what women go through to have a child and yet men dont appreciate and treat them like queens / princess, is like going through the valley of the shadow of death, women una too much , God continue to bless all of you, much respect to all the mothers and future mothers in the house cool

24 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Beremx(f): 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
dominique:
The pain that will be experienced once the anaesthetic wears off no be small thing.
true.
the general anesthesia given in case an epidural fails is scary.
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by aalangel(f): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
...went through this in 2015. It was a journey to heaven and back. They said my boy won't make it; they'll just try and save my life, but Thanks be to God we made it.

47 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by maxvelle: 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
god help our ladies
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
God bless all mothers who went through this and the noble doctors who ensure every CS is a success.

9 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hello
my wife gave birth thru cesarean section and that was her 1st baby, the stitches are still visible what can she do to reduces the stitches or makes it disappear completely ?
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Greataausim(m): 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
All thanks goes to God almight, my sweet mother, my ever carings Dad, My lovely siblings, and my cheerings and ever loving wife and charming daugther.... Love u sweet mum.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by NevetsIbot(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
gross!!!! I'm gonna puke! Ugh!.. Op why na?
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by firstolalekan(m): 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
[size=28pt] Most ladies of this generation are too LAZY to give birth in the normal way undecided
Na to fucķ dem sabi lipsrsealed

Nonsense Lazy indomie generation angry
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Kelvinfejiro20: 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
paschal47:
i hate sight of blood
didnt u see viewers discretion is advised, NOTICE ME

13 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
I'm a medical aspirant, thanks @Explorers
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by tobesticality: 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
Future wife, may you never go through this!

7 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by NairalandGod: 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
Truth be told, women are stronger than men. It is not about muscles. It is about bearing pains. When I look at how my sister is recovering from her CS, I understand the strength of a woman. And when you imagine the postbirth depression...

Respect women!!

14 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by kwakwakwa(m): 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
ARRGGRRHHHH !!!
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by udysweet(f): 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wow! Kudos to all the mothers out there. I would love to give birth through the natural method no matter the pain,I can only agree to this if there are risks attached to my unborn triplets(that's what I want o,lol)and or me. Women we dey try o,make men no dey treat us anyhow mbok,lol
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by macaranta(m): 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
Nice one
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by tinsel: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
[quote author=millyj post=49317981][/quote]
We are four in the family all borne through operation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off / How To Cure Ulcer Naturally And Permanently / Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.