Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. (79547 Views)

Pregnant Doctor Carries Son Into The Theatre While Performing A Cesarean Section / Amazing Pictures Of A Calf being Delivered Through Cesarean Section. / This Baby Gorilla Was Delivered Through Cesarean Section In Britain(see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by repogirl(f): 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Keep feeding yourself that BS till you get full.

You're the one spilling trash and the funny thing is, we both know you know you are saying rubbish but you just don't want to concede defeat.
http://www.caesarean.org.uk/articles/CBvsVB.html
http://www.livescience.com/45681-vaginal-birth-vs-c-section.html
http://www.womenshealthcaretopics.com/VaginalBirthvsCesareanSection.html

All those link say the same thing, so I'm not sure what exactly you are calling BS.

1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 14, 2016
repogirl:
You're the one spilling trash and the funny thing is, we both know you know you are saying rubbish but you just don't want to concede defeat.
http://www.caesarean.org.uk/articles/CBvsVB.html
http://www.livescience.com/45681-vaginal-birth-vs-c-section.html
http://www.womenshealthcaretopics.com/VaginalBirthvsCesareanSection.html

All those link say the same thing, so I'm not sure what exactly you are calling BS.

CS, when done at a proper hospital is just as safe and with normal recovery time as natural.

This BS that you're spewing and your Googled data is to stroke yourself and means nothing in this day and age.

Women, don't fear CS. It's just like any other surgical procedure.

I guess you'll fear CS if you're a bloated out of shape whale and the poor surgeon has to cut through buckets of fat. Yucck.
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by repogirl(f): 12:08am On Sep 14, 2016
liztop2012:
I went through this for the birth of my twin girls. they re 9mths now. but d postpartum pain was something I don't wish my enemy but I thank God now. meanwhile, I still prefer it to natural birth.
but you haven't tried natural birth to know whether it's worse.

CS is safer than the natural birth these days but with the natural one,your pain ends when the baby is out unlike CS where you'll be nursing a wound and won't be your whole self till two months after.

Both have their pros and cons ... and it's quite difficult to say one is better than the other. If you read the complications that may affect the baby after delivery, you might not think so well of CS.
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by repogirl(f): 12:12am On Sep 14, 2016
EgunMogaji:

CS, when done at a proper hospital is just as safe and with normal recovery time as natural.

This BS that you're spewing and your Googled data is to stroke yourself and means nothing in this day and age.

Women, don't fear CS. It's just like any other surgical procedure.

I guess you'll fear CS if you're a bloated out of shape whale.
I have had my three kids already via natural birth and nope, I was never bloated plus I'm still very healthy.

If what you say is true , kindly post your source(s). You don't just spew nonsense and not back it up. It becomes baseless.

Besides I never feared it, why should I? Lol, CS is a piece of cake compared to natural delivery, and I have done that three times. I only said the recovery period is faster for natural delivery and i stand by it with my facts.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 14, 2016
repogirl:
I have had my three kids already via natural birth and nope, I was never bloated plus I'm still very healthy.

If what you say is true , kindly post your source(s). You don't just spew nonsense and not back it up. It becomes baseless.

Besides I never feared it, why should I? Lol, CS is a piece of cake compared to natural delivery, and I have done that three times. I only said the recovery period is faster for natural delivery and i stand by it with my facts.

I am the source.

Your facts are yours and has nothing to do with modern reality.

You're still pumping yourself full of BS and I'm here to counter you and encourage CS for those that choose to have it.
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by repogirl(f): 12:24am On Sep 14, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I am the source.

Your facts are yours and has nothing to do with modern reality.

You're still pumping yourself full of BS and I'm here to counter you and encourage CS for those that choose to have it.
You are the source..... that's hilarious and at the same time, sad.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 14, 2016
repogirl:
You are the source..... that's hilarious and at the same time, sad.

Sad encompasses exactly how you come across.

But if your inferiority complex is so great that you need Google to self validate, then here you go

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kristen-mae/why-id-rather-give-birth-via-c-section_b_6104136.html
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Missyetty(f): 12:46am On Sep 14, 2016
Uhmm! Kudos to all mothers, God please make it easy for me when the times comes.

The sight of thses pictures alone makes me shiver.
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by whiteeyes: 2:23am On Sep 14, 2016
Explorers:
To prepare for the operation, an IV will be placed in a woman's arm or hand to give fluids and medications needed during surgery.

Her abdomen will be washed and her pubic hair may be clipped or trimmed. A catheter is placed into a woman's bladder to remove urine, and it will stay for a day after the surgery.
Oya Op tanku. Iyaf see the cesarean. Now bring the natural make dem work pari passu!
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by assana: 3:02am On Sep 14, 2016
went tru this twice, wat a mighty God we serve. its a great experience.
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by sugah: 3:31am On Sep 14, 2016
repogirl:
but you haven't tried natural birth to know whether it's worse.

CS is safer than the natural birth these days but with the natural one,your pain ends when the baby is out unlike CS where you'll be nursing a wound and won't be your whole self till two months after.

Both have their pros and cons ... and it's quite difficult to say one is better than the other. If you read the complications that may affect the baby after delivery, you might not think so well of CS.
By natural birth you mean vaginal delivery right?

What wound are you talking about?? grin I guess what egunmogaji is trying to let you understand is that there is a lot of advancement in the field already and depending on where you have the CS done, "there is no wound".
I had one 3 weeks ago to have my lovely son and by the next day I was up and about. Iv been doing everything by myself ( taking care of me and baby, cooking, laundry etc) and the only drugs im on is prenatal vitamins.
Things have changed....

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 14, 2016
sugah:

What wound are you talking about?? grin I guess what egunmogaji is trying to let you understand is that there is a lot of advancement in the field already and depending on where you have the CS done, "there is no wound".
I had one 3 weeks ago to have my lovely son and by the next day I was up and about. Iv been doing everything by myself ( taking care of me and baby, cooking, laundry etc) and the only drugs im on is prenatal vitamins.
Things have changed....

And most importantly I don't want her to pressure or baboozle her fellow "Sisters" into thinking that they are failures for doing CS because natural is just "better".
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Explorers(m): 4:32am On Sep 14, 2016
Josmila:

All these signature CV on top small nairaland post, nawao grin grin. Nigerians will always be Nigerians anywhere

Facebook founder sef no do reach grin
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by repogirl(f): 4:47am On Sep 14, 2016
sugah:

What wound are you talking about?? grin I guess what egun.mogaji is trying to let you understand is that there is a lot of advancement in the field already and depending on where you have the CS done, "there is no wound".
Things have changed....
yes, I meant vaginal delivery, just didn't want to say the V-word.

Thanks for the info, you're the first I'm hearing this from. This is great news for women, I guess. That asswipe could have made his point without sounding all I too knowey and obnoxious about it.

My aim wasn't to discourage anyone from choosing CS, I made an opinion based on what I knew but now I know better.

Congrats on your newborn, I wish you both strength and good health.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by 5minsmadness: 6:45am On Sep 14, 2016
repogirl:
dnt mind that one, I don't know whethet he is in heaven.

Even if a woman is sent home on the second day, it doesn't mean she is able to carry out the same tasks as a woman who had a natural delivery.

Women who undergo CS need compulsory assistance for a while. Let him be fooling himself wherever he is.

Ignore him.
He wants to form that he's in an advanced country.. Even if the surgeons performed 'laparoscopic' surgery(an impossibility) to bring out the baby, the mother will still take at least a week to heal and during that that she'll be on a lot of pain meds.

Living in a developed country does not mean the wound will still not take time to heal.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by 5minsmadness: 6:58am On Sep 14, 2016
sugah:

I had one 3 weeks ago to have my lovely son and by the [b]next day I was up and about. [/b]Iv been doing everything by myself ( taking care of me and baby, cooking, laundry etc) and the only drugs im on is prenatal vitamins.
Things have changed....

I'll tell you the 'wound'she was talking about.

To get the baby out, you have to cut through the skin, subcutaneous tissue, fascia, seperate muscle, cut the uterus itself, before getting to the baby. Its not just the scar u see on the surface of your belly that is the wound.

So even if you did the operation in america or uk or wherever, your body still has a lot of healing to do.

(But@repogirl, two months is actually now too long o. A person can be up and about in weeks. )

As per you having a c/s and the next day you were up and about...can u clarify what u mean by 'up and about.' Cos u may not be in so much pain, but i doubt you'd be playing football or running around or doing any other strenous jobs. And you'd be on pain medication even if for a week and not just vitamins.
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 14, 2016
oh my God! embarassed
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by sugah: 7:38am On Sep 14, 2016
5minsmadness:

I'll tell you the 'wound'she was talking about.

To get the baby out, you have to cut through the skin, subcutaneous tissue, fascia, seperate muscle, cut the uterus itself, before getting to the baby. Its not just the scar u see on the surface of your belly that is the wound.

So even if you did the operation in america or uk or wherever, your body still has a lot of healing to do.

(But@repogirl, two months is actually now too long o. A person can be up and about in weeks. )

As per you having a c/s and the next day you were up and about...can u clarify what u mean by 'up and about.' Cos u may not be in so much pain, but i doubt you'd be playing football or running around or doing any other strenous jobs. And you'd be on pain medication even if for a week and not just vitamins.
I haven't gone through your previous posts on the subject matter, so im not quite sure what your contention is.
No need for the lecture, i know what the process entails and I HAVE gone through it. You see the emoticon after the question? It meant i was being cheeky.
Even women that go through vaginal delivery dont go playing football afterwards...so maybe a silly statement?
Maybe.
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by thelish(f): 8:11am On Sep 14, 2016
Lolaabokoku:
so ♈όϋ did CS also? It is well with us dear

Amen ooo
That was 5yrs ago
But subsequent deliveries were thru V.
To even think, I preferred d CS ......... seeing these pics makes me think twice
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by maryhaam(f): 8:13am On Sep 14, 2016
firstolalekan:

Ni mommy e
it's takes someone who doesn't hv one or lost his, to behave like a lunatic,its written all over you,sorry fr ur loss mannerless child.
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by 5minsmadness: 8:16am On Sep 14, 2016
sugah:

I haven't gone through your previous posts on the subject matter, so im not quite sure what your contention is.
No need for the lecture, i know what the process entails and I HAVE gone through it. You see the emoticon after the question? It meant i was being cheeky.
Even women that go through vaginal delivery dont go playing football afterwards...so maybe a silly statement?
Maybe.
Well go through my previous posts then.

Of course i didnt mean the 'just delivered woman playing football' thing literally. Was trying to guage your level of 'up and about'. Saying you were perfectly fine on the second day post-surgery sounded like a "silly" statement to me. Hence my asking you to clarify.

You're having gone through the process isnt in contention here, your rate of recovery is.
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by sugah: 8:53am On Sep 14, 2016
5minsmadness:

Well go through my previous posts then.
naah, not going to bother

Of course i didnt mean the 'just delivered woman playing football' thing literally. Was trying to guage your level of 'up and about'. I listed my 'up and about activities in a bracket, go back and read it... slowly Saying you were perfectly fine on the second day post-surgery sounded like a "silly" statement to me. perfectly fine? Go back and read my comment again, slowly this time.Hence my asking you to clarify.

You're having gone through the process isnt in contention here, your rate of recovery is. Once again, go back and read the initial comment you quoted
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by repogirl(f): 8:53am On Sep 14, 2016
5minsmadness:

lol, noted.
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by sugah: 9:03am On Sep 14, 2016
repogirl:

Congrats on your newborn, I wish you both strength and good health.
Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Josmila(m): 9:17am On Sep 14, 2016
firstolalekan:

Woe betide you, your whóre mother and your drunkard old foòl father.

Oloribu omo ofo jatijati undecided
I guess you're pained because your whòre mother and your olosho sisters have been given birth through c.s undecided
May you not no peace
Bastard son of a whòre.

Are done being stupid online? Now run along son

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by 5minsmadness: 9:41am On Sep 14, 2016
sugah:

Never mind.
Thanks for your time.
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by snowblaq(f): 10:03am On Sep 14, 2016
Xplicit1:
#Modified # I heard wit operation u can only give birth three times.
....my mum had 4 of us through CS
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by comtem2011: 10:14am On Sep 14, 2016
Explorers, I sight u o. Greetings from Inioluwa ur baby-In-Law.
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by gift2020(f): 10:44am On Sep 14, 2016
mavinkalot:
God i thabk you for my three boys came the hebrew way. You blessed me with a sound hebrew woman whose delivery doesn't exceed 10mins. Total Cost of deliver = 22k for the three kids.
Biko Madam. Which one is Hebrew way? Mtcheewww. If u still think this way in dis era, then ur case needs attention. You are able to bring forth ur kids cos God's grace saw u through. Abi dem label Hebrew birth on dis ur kids head?? and anoda CS,, u better go ask for forgiveness n also go for re-orientatation

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by jossymife: 11:32am On Sep 14, 2016
My wife has had two C-sections. I will go back home and thank her specially for going through all this for me and our children.
I will start to love her more.
I will respect her feelings more than before.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
Karence:
nope, that was in the olden days,one can birth as many as possible. Most women who had natural birth before CS are more likely to opt for a C session cos its easier than natural birthing.

you sure it's easier? can you compare the postpartum pains?

also, does the tummy ever get back to the way it was?

do the scars fade?
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by firstolalekan(m): 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
maryhaam:
it's takes someone who doesn't hv one or lost his, to behave like a lunatic,its written all over you,sorry fr ur loss mannerless child.
Shut da fucķ up bìtch undecided
Like mother like daughter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off / How To Cure Ulcer Naturally And Permanently / Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.