Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) (42297 Views)

E-money, Ifeanyi Ubah, Flavour, Kcee At Allen Onyema's 25th Wedding Anniversary / Phyno And Ifeanyi Ubah At Ifeanyi Ubah Stadium In Anambra / OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by dre11(m): 7:20am On Sep 13, 2016
An Anambra born Nollywood star, Mr. Ifeanyi Azodo, has been arrested by the police in Onitsha for an alleged robbery. The Area Commander of Onistha Police Area Command, Abubarkar Yahaya, confirmed Azodo’s arrest to journalists in his office.

He said: “There was a case against him and we just invited him to make statement and we released him on bail because it is a ‘bailable’ offence. “If you want details of the matter, then go to the state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO).

Don’t quote me wrong, I said we had a case reported against him and we invited him for questioning and along the line we found out that he took laws into his hands and in the course of our investigation we found him wanting. “However, we have recovered about 80 per cent of the missing items in relation with the matter and investigation is still ongoing.” Asked when police would arraign Azodo, the area commander said that would depend on the outcome of investigation.

He added: “I said we are still investigating the matter. It is the conclusion of the investigation that will determine the next line of action.” A top police officer, however, told our correspondent that owner of a hotel in Ontsha reported the case of robbery against Azodo.

According to investigation, Azodo invited a 30-yearold man into the hotel. During their discussion, there arose a misunderstanding between them which attracted the hotel management which invited the police. The man, who gave his name simply as Stephen, did not speak on the cause of the argument.

He, however, gave his phone number and said he would not want to say anything about the matter until after the police concluded their investigation. When contacted through a text message, Azodo replied: “Ya bro got ur message. Will call u once am done shooting.”

However, Azodo did not call at press time. The PPRO, ASP Nkiru Nwode, confirmed Azodo’s arrest. Nwode said that it was a case of robbery and not homosexual as being rumoured in some quarters. “Yes there was a case of robbery reported against him. I did not see it as a homosexual; it was a case of robbery,” the PPRO added.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/nollywood-actor-arrested-robbery/

Re: Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:20am On Sep 13, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by midolian(m): 7:23am On Sep 13, 2016
Its in the blood!

Maybe this is why I don't like his films. He acts like he is bn forced to act. The best part of him has always preferred robbery to acting angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by zinachidi(m): 7:34am On Sep 13, 2016
recession.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by klassykute(m): 7:36am On Sep 13, 2016
i no believe.. lol ..him dey act tif for film?
Re: Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by Destined2win: 7:55am On Sep 13, 2016
When did Ifeanyi Azodo become a thief?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by thesicilian: 7:56am On Sep 13, 2016
The police statement does not actually say robbery. Seems to me like he seized some items belonging to someone due to a misunderstanding between them.
I seriously doubt the source of this news

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by chieveboy(m): 8:10am On Sep 13, 2016
really?
Re: Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 8:30am On Sep 13, 2016
Hmmmmm... e get as this story b ooo

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by emeijeh(m): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
If only he knew how to run like Anselmo, he would have escaped.
But na God catch am
See Anselmo below grin

7 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by begood2GEJ(m): 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
Another business partnership gone awry
Re: Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by Decibel: 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
sad
See the way name checkers rush into this thread.

26 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
An Anambra born Nollywood star, Mr. Ifeanyi Azodo
This reporter is tribalistic, must you tell us where is from? Must we know his state of origin? Can't you say he is a Nigerian? grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
midolian:
Its in the blood!

Maybe this is why I don't like his films. He acts like he is bn forced to act. angry
undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by OkoyeA1(m): 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
See Bolustic n midolian

18 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by noetic5: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
na wa oh,... this one na bad news..in the face of this bad news, have u guys seen this Ex BBA star who went nak.ed in new photos?

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/07/ex-bba-housemate-zainab-sheriff-shares.html

Adults biko ohhh
Re: Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by jaymejate: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
[size=13pt]This can't be. We can't say this is true yet cos the accused has not spoken yet. And the accuser hasn't spoken. So we don't know what transpired that made him "steal" all that.
Waiting for the full story before painting anyone black [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by eleojo23: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
I did not see where robbery was mentioned there.
Re: Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by maxwelloweezy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
DON'T BEFOUND WANTING IN THIS TIME OF FAMINE undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by weirdestbruv(m): 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
Journalists and bloggers will always add 'sugar' to the news to make it sweet.
Re: Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
Both the police and the journalist that reported this crap are confused...Click LIKE if u no understand a thing in this story.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by Gracito(f): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
This story get K leg

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by asumo12: 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
undecided

Nawaoooo

So hes a thief
Re: Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by maxwelloweezy(m): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
DON'T BE FOUND WANTING IN THIS TIME OF FAMINE undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by irenmwinfo(m): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
i smell a foul play here undecidedi smell a foul play here
Re: Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by KarlWest(m): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
Your false news again ? you need cane ...
Re: Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by power900: 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
midolian:
Its in the blood!

Maybe this is why I don't like his films. He acts like he is bn forced to act. A bigger part of him goes well with robbery angry
could you at least be patient to hear the facts right before you slaughter him pls?

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by Emilord(m): 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
That guy is not a thief. something is wrong with the story. This may be a case of malicious accusations. The story isn't complete.
Re: Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by WebSurfer(m): 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
What sort of stupid media do we have in this country? Why paint something to look like what it is not when you dont have any credible evidence against him yet.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by Emilord(m): 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
The story is not complete. There is more to the story. it may be a case of malicious accusations.
Re: Ifeanyi Azodo Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
LesbianBoy:
undecided
How dis pikin com resemble one of our former finance ministers like this? Dont ask me, check it urself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Is Pregnant For JJC Skillz - Hype Nigeria / Don Jazzy Buys Fredrick Omoniyi's Work For N300k (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.