Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) (30841 Views)

IPOB Member Shows His Machete, Threaten To Attack Soldier Who Dares Him To Vote / Bola Tinubu Shows Off His Swags In New Photos / Air Force Pilot Shows His 'Dabbing' Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) by chimere66: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
As shared by Prince Tunjiid yesterday.....

'Today the return of Oba to the palace baba looks younger than 18 year old boy he is saying happy sallah to all Nigerian Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu you will live longer than your father and your enemies will die before you'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/bola-tinubu-shows-off-his-dancing.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) by HungerBAD: 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
Dance moves of a godfather.

Slayer of PDP.

Twaleee.

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) by ishiamu(m): 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
he's on drugs I think... cheap one.... guess tramadol

71 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) by doublewisdom: 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
He the gods want to destroy, they first make mad.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) by Businessideas: 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
ishiamu:
doublewisdom:
The man is a Muslim and he's obviously very happy to be alive and well to celebrate the eid. In Yorubaland, ileya is one of the biggest celebrations regardless of your faith or your political /social status , everyone is in joyous celebration mood so if you are from a good home or well brought up, all you need write is "I wish everyone barka sallah"

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) by Businessideas: 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
ishiamu:
doublewisdom:

Everyone is not a junkie or crazy like you na. Eyin Omo ale, Omo irankiran
The man is a Muslim and he's obviously very happy to be alive and well to celebrate the eid. In Yorubaland, ileya is one of the biggest celebrations regardless of your faith or your political /social status , everyone is in joyous celebration mood so if you are from a good home or well brought up, all you need write is "I wish everyone barka sallah"

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) by TheKINGSman: 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
hmm
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
grin " ijo ope mi re"! okare baba mi omo iku ti iku kan o le pa, omo arun ti arun kan o le se', won le bo leyin, Jagunlabi nle' ara waju............ Hate all you want, he who has the favour of gods will continue to prosper!!!

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) by PrinceAbinibi: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
na Everybody dey dance, Alafin do tap dance, Jagaban is doing Shakiti, My Flying President it is over to you- Atleast Give us some dabbing, we all know no shange go rish us grin

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) by GoggleB(m): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
Celebration galore.. Jagaban of life.. Tuale

BUT the caption to dat dance move is like wen madness is about to start..
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
Nigga high off his crack supply
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) by jokinexcel(m): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
I just love this man.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) by Yinkatolu: 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
File
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) by ladyF(f): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) by solobenzo(m): 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ugly lookin retard

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) by gebest: 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
Jagaban

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) by zakozako(m): 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
Baba twaleeee happy to be alive This moves is called shekeleke.
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
Baba ni yen. Two hands and one leg up. Twaleeeeeee Baba

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
solobenzo:
Ugly lookin retard

A living dog is better than a dead lion.

An ugly Jagaban is better than a handsome but dead ojuiku tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
handysuzy:
Agbaya! grin grin
because him no give you him preek chop abi?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) by yomi007k(m): 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
PrinceAbinibi:
na Everybody they dance, Alafin do tap dance, Jagaban is doing Shakiti, My Flying President it is over to you- Atleast Give us some dabbing, we all know no shange go rish us grin

bros if presido dab n him bone break na u dem go carry ooo..lol
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) by LifeDrama: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
Long live the KING! grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
Tinubu....The former Godfather

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) by MakeWeTalk: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
The man dey happy say everybody now knows that Buhari is a dullard
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) by majekobaje1: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
doublewisdom:

you must be mad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published / Osinbajo Arrives Bayelsa State For Town Hall Meeting (Photos) / Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.