Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! (7913 Views)

Seems South West Is The Gay Capital Of Nigeria / The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) / Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by jonaifame22(m): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
Can u imagine I've neva felt so irritated in all my young life, I woke up today enthuastic abt making another huge some money like I did in the weekend as well as yesterday cos of the celebration, so today I was watching a movie by name Empire season 2,when dis tall guy came in asked me to give him three steps layers cut.

When I set to work, mid way through the cut I noticed that he was using his arms to brush against my dick at first,I didn't think anything abt it cos normally as a barber when u stand to barb ur front part of ur trouser will slighty rub against ur customer cos of the height of the chair.

But I noticed he was brushing his arm against my dick harder and I jus managed to adjust my self,I didn't want to accuse him,so after the cut,he told me he liked young boiz like me and he jus came frm the states and he needs young boyz to keep him company, I didn't say anything cos of the size of his muscles and I thought to myself that I dnt like gay guys but let's imagine I do like them wth the kind of muscles on this guy if the guy handle me ehn, I go drink panadol after everything,he dashed me 1k and told me to call him after he gave me his card and he left.

7 Likes

Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
It means you can get more of thousand bills once you meet him again.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by EpicMaurice(m): 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
i advice you to go and do the hmhmhm and get ya money.
Any hustle na hustle,
any way na way grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by jonaifame22(m): 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
so you sell ur body for money right?

13 Likes

Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by thesicilian: 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
[s]I am made to understand that gay people select their clients. They don't just go around soliciting every guy they see, only those who appear gay to them.[/s]
Sorry about that. What you should do is collect his number, have a drink with him out of respect in order to keep his patronage, then tell him politely you're not into that kind of stuff.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by jonaifame22(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
thesicilian:
[s]I am made to understand that gay people select their clients. They don't just go around soliciting every guy they see, only those who appear gay to them.[/s]
Sorry about that. What you should do is collect his number, have a drink with him out of respect in order to keep his patronage, then tell him politely you're not into that kind of stuff.
so warris it dat appears gay abt me?

2 Likes

Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by flokii: 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
Very careless step you took there.. You should av rejected immediately.
In case you dnt know, those guys are usually violent and they move in groups

Why you see some guys who dnt av any notable source of income driving exotic cars, using expensive things.
You better correct ur mistake very early bfor they turn mario ontop ur matter.
#zero tolerance for fa.ggots

3 Likes

Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by corperscorner: 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Hahahahahahahaha.....waray Re ooo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
u sef collect the 1k and card .Then u obviously want his Konndoo up ur ass angry

2 Likes

Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
See this guy oo shocked you better run from him before u start shitting effortlessly.. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by McBrooklyn(m): 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lol, Jonaifame E be like say na all the things wey dey happen for your life na hin you dey update here undecided
Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by DesChyko: 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
So, OP, you mean say Gaybriel Ogaychukwu come your shop today shocked shocked

I rebuke every spirit of man do man for you lipsrsealed

Oga Seun, our enemies have landed o

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by Opistorincos(m): 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
Gays in the house, abeg wetin dey sweet for man body?
Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
I mistakenly opened this thread without checking the identity of the poster.
I wanted to drop a comment but I just realised that it's a jonaifame22 thread.
I've learnt not to take this dude seriously, he is one of the more notable wannabes on romanceland. Himself and 3 other female monikers here are known for their attention seeking behaviour

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by uairaland: 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
u woke up with hope to make more money and you met a guy that gave u 1k for the cut plus his card.

see golden opportunity.
he go turn your nyash to golden gate by the time he finish with you.

what will you do next time he comes to your shop? LoL

1 Like

Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by NevetsIbot(m): 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
Where's durrent?
Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by jonaifame22(m): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
uairaland:
u woke up with hope to make more money and you met a guy that gave u 1k for the cut plus his card.

see golden opportunity.
he go turn your nyash to golden gate by the time he finish with you.

what will you do next time he comes to your shop? LoL
dis is wat I'll do, I'll move ahead fastly

3 Likes

Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by jonaifame22(m): 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
DesChyko:
So, OP, you mean say Gaybriel Ogaychukwu come your shop today shocked shocked

I rebuke every spirit of man do man for you lipsrsealed

Oga Seun, our enemies have landed o
I feel so pained bro. Amen to prayers for me

Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by shadrama(m): 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
Yo men!!! Ur ass is on the line. Bro if ur going to ur shop 2mrw dnt forget ur lubricant.
Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by bibijay123(f): 11:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
jona stop lying biko.

3 Likes

Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by Jay542(m): 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
bibijay123:
jona stop lying biko.
Lmao. I thought I was the only 1 who noticed that blatant lie. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by bibijay123(f): 12:03am On Sep 14, 2016
Jay542:
Lmao. I thought I was the only 1 who noticed that blatant lie. lipsrsealed
lol he's quiet a good liar i used to believe him before.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by adeusolu: 12:19am On Sep 14, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
but why is your thinkin like this....nnaaaa some pipu sef...smh

2 Likes

Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 14, 2016
EpicMaurice:
i advice you to go and do the hmhmhm and get ya money.
Any hustle na hustle,
any way na way grin
So funny grin
Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by greatwhite(m): 12:59am On Sep 14, 2016
OP you are playing with 14years jail term. Even if u escape the jail term. You can't escape the pampers. You will wear it for the rest of your life. Dude delete the guys number biko.
Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by mhizAnnie(f): 1:27am On Sep 14, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

My dear u aff start runs be dat grin
#badGang
Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by jonaifame22(m): 3:44am On Sep 14, 2016
mhizAnnie:

My dear u aff start runs be dat grin #badGang
chai I love ur open teeth, u have opened up a space in my heart!

1 Like

Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by jonaifame22(m): 3:45am On Sep 14, 2016
greatwhite:

OP you are playing with 14years jail term. Even if u escape the jail term. You can't escape the pampers. You will wear it for the rest of your life. Dude delete the guys number biko.
my brother I wish it was a woman that did wat he did.
Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by jonaifame22(m): 3:48am On Sep 14, 2016
bibijay123:
jona stop lying biko.
u jus called me a liar,okay u're a truther.
Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by jonaifame22(m): 3:50am On Sep 14, 2016
shadrama:
Yo men!!! Ur ass is on the line. Bro if ur going to ur shop 2mrw dnt forget ur lubricant.

Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by Lilprincey(m): 3:59am On Sep 14, 2016
U go like wear pampers get money?
Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by MrCork: 6:33am On Sep 14, 2016
jonaifame22:
Can u imagine I've neva felt so irritated in all my young life, I woke up today enthuastic abt making another huge some money like I did in the weekend as well as yesterday cos of the celebration, so today I was watching a movie by name Empire season 2,when dis tall guy came in asked me to give him three steps layers cut.

When I set to work, mid way through the cut I noticed that he was using his arms to brush against my dick at first,I didn't think anything abt it cos normally as a barber when u stand to barb ur front part of ur trouser will slighty rub against ur customer cos of the height of the chair.

But I noticed he was brushing his arm against my dick harder and I jus managed to adjust my self,I didn't want to accuse him,so after the cut,he told me he liked young boiz like me and he jus came frm the states and he needs young boyz to keep him company, I didn't say anything cos of the size of his muscles and I thought to myself that I dnt like gay guys but let's imagine I do like them wth the kind of muscles on this guy if the guy handle me ehn, I go drink panadol after everything,he dashed me 1k and told me to call him after he gave me his card and he left.

angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here / Rev Sister Retires And Got Married In Catholic, Shares Pre Wedding Photos / Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.