Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (38527 Views)

Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) / Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by kabrud: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
1shortblackboy:
let me quickly address u. Did u hear that anyone shouted allahu akbar while commiting this murder ? Mumu.........

This is just evil. I suspect a former lover
Shouting Allahu Akbar or not is not the issue. The issue is that they are southern christians and they are the most wicked souls I have ever seen.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
FriendChoice:
The wickedness this Christians from the south are making should never go unpunished... You broke in to someone house kill him and get away. Do you own his life. God will handle the case if not here, then hereafter.

The child have no mom at the time she needed her much.

Must every comment be laced with religious or ethnic sentiment just to get a like or two?
I honestly fear what this Country will turn to if it goes into the hands of youths

1 Like

Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by GoodSide: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
ppl shud av PH like efcc.
avoid uyo,calabar till jesus comes

those 3 places mentioned.
death rate over there is about 70percent
from thuggery,to robbery,rape,insecurity,kidnap,cultism,ritualists
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by kabrud: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
sekundosekundo:

You have shown more wickedness by your comment.
By pointing out the devils that should be avoided?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ojsmscom(m): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
emmalezy:
A mother of a set of triplet simply identified as Mrs Amadi was murdered at her home in Rumuekini a community in Obio-Akpor of Rivers state on Saturday September 10th. According to Facebook user, Theophilus Utchaychukwu who shared the story, the woman was murdered while her husband, Mboy Amadi, was out to watch a football match at a viewing center.

A yet to be identified person entered his house and stabbed the woman while she was in bed asleep with her daughter. The little girl woke up to notice a warm sticky fluid dripping and discovered it was her poor mother's blood. She ran out to call her dad who rushed home and carried his wife to a nearby clinic where the doctors on duty certified her dead.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/09/graphic-photos-mother-of-set-of-triplet.html

What a wicked world
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by kabrud: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
Oscar4real:

how did you know that its a christain that killed her?...cos I know a christain can never do such a thing.
This is hypocrisy personified. grin
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by kabrud: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
damola311:

WTF is this one saying? If not for ban, I know what I will say to you.... Do you want to be unfortunate in life? abi you are already unfortunate with this your bigot post
Forget all this things, that's the gospel truth.
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
Thisis2raw:
nd u dint even get any like 4 de gibberish u wrote
kindly don't quote me ever again. Thanks
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by kabrud: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
GodsOwnFav:

Someone should pls help and explain what dis dude is tryina say cos am lost.
What he is trying to say is that the Christians in the south are the most wicked creatures on planet earth. grin
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by kabrud: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
greatjoey:

Yea my guy. But it's OK that they don't do it in the name of Christianity to help a dead god called Allah which cannot avenge itself but needs the worshippers to carry out it's injunction. They rather do it on personal sinful ground.
Yes, it is expected. They will defend the act cos the perpetrators are southern Christians. God likes hypocrites, he created many of them. grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by kabrud: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
BlossomP:

So where are you now? In heaven where such wicked deeds do not happen? Wake up dear, everywhere is rife with violence and crime.
But south dominated by Christians is worse. grin

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
But why?
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by danosky91(m): 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
FriendChoice:
The wickedness this Christians from the south are making should never go unpunished... You broke in to someone house kill him and get away. Do you own his life. God will handle the case if not here, then hereafter.

wat kindda statement is dat u just conclude dat christians 4rm d south ar wicked.
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by kabrud: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
danosky91:
wat kindda statement is dat u just conclude dat christians 4rm d south ar wicked.
He said the truth. grin

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
kabrud:

Shouting Allahu Akbar or not is not the issue. The issue is that they are southern christians and they are the most wicked souls I have ever seen.

I concur

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Must everything be about religion? What that bimbo up there was trying to do was to plant discord in everyones mind. The Op didn't state any religion. Because its a christian populated area doesn't mean only the christians there perpetuate evil deeds. And for all we know, there are some traditionalists, cultists and fake christians everywhere.

#peace

If it's Muslim, the Op will State religion Right from the title. Media hypocrisy.
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

If it's Muslim, the Op will State religion Right from the title. Media hypocrisy.
That's cos Muslims are known for violence and jihad! Get over it
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
its not everything you see around you are human being, some are vampire and pig.

Be careful they way you are close to some people. Human being can kill you faster than Nigeria fighter jets, and at the same time safe faster than TB Joshua.
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

What is boko haram talking?
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
[s]
NevetsIbot:
That's cos Muslims are known for violence and jihad! Get over it
[/s]

So you must bear my comment that you're naturally wicked and have no iman when carrying your evil act. And it just begin you're all without exception terrorist and evil people.
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
ceejay80s:

What is boko haram talking?
It's Talking of D evil act perpetrated by Christians of the south.
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
FriendChoice:
[s][/s]

So you must bear my comment that you're naturally wicked and have no iman when carrying your evil act. And it just begin you're all without exception terrorist and evil people.
The pot calling the kettle black..... Holy Imam... Eat your Ileya ram in peace. I didn't subscribe for religious e-fights with fanactics when I joined NL
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
The pot calling the kettle black..... Holy Imam... Eat your Ileya ram in peace. I didn't subscribe for religious e-fights with fanactics when I joined NL

Gerara hia and keep quite. You have no shame on the act you people Carry on innocent Lady, making her triplet motherless.
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by haske7(f): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
It's becoming obvious that since wike took over it seems that murder and violence has become like break and butter.

Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

Gerara hia and keep quite. You have no shame on the act you people Carry on innocent Lady, making her triplet motherless.
I wish I could bash you now but.. I was taught better
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Khameal007(m): 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
Fulani herdsmen at work
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by jeff1993: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

....... pls b sensible ...... where did d op indicate southern Christian in his write up .,... us that what or imam taught u today .... truly religion fanatism is bad!!!!
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Austin234(m): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
Heart of man is desparately wicked. The pepertrator(s) wil never go unpunished in Jesus name
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
jeff1993:
....... pls b sensible ...... where did d op indicate southern Christian in his write up

We don't need to wait 4 Op 2 indicate. If read your sense shall tell you. Did it look 2 u as Muslim from the north.
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by JewelRegi(f): 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

What is d definition of Christianity?
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by jeff1993: 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

We don't need to wait 4 Op 2 indicate. If read your sense shall tell you. Did it look 2 u as Muslim from the north.
..... do u knew if d person that perpetrated d act was a Muslim .... I hope you know DAT Islam has a sizeable population in rivers state.....
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by danosky91(m): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
kabrud:
He said the truth. grin
ok midget

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect / Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon / Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.