Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

New Policy Suggestion To All RELIGION Nairalanders. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Policy Suggestion To All RELIGION Nairalanders. (628 Views)

A Message From All Religion / Poverty In Nigeria Is Caused By Religion / All Religion Including CHRISTIANITY Are Founded On Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Policy Suggestion To All RELIGION Nairalanders. by oaroloye(m): 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
SHALOM!

I just responded to a Propaganda Piece by some Fool purporting to be a CHRISTIAN who has converted from ISLAM. I cannot tell you his name, because I failed to note it, after I closed the Post.

It reminded me, however, of something that I have wanted to say for a while, now- but I did not know how I wanted to put it. Now, I do know his I want to put it.

I strongly suggest that all RELIGION Readers and Contributors embark on THIS Policy with IMMEDIATE EFFECT:

1. TELL ANY PERSON POSTING AS A CHRISTIAN THAT YOU DO NOT TAKE THEIR MESSAGE SERIOUSLY, OR TAKE IT UNDER ADVISEMENT, OR ELSE REJECT IT COMPLETELY- F THEY FAIL TO SAY WHAT DENOMINATION, SECT, OR CULT OF CHRISTIANITY THEY REPRESENT!

2. TELL ANY PERSON WRITING ABOUT CHRISTIANS POSITIVELY OR NEGATIVELY, THAT YOU DO NOT TAKE THEIR MESSAGE SERIOUSLY, OR ELSE TAKE IT UNDER ADVISEMENT, OR ELSE REJECT IT COMPLETELY, IF THEY DO NOT PROPERLY IDENTIFY WHICH DENOMINATION, SECT, OR CULT OF CHRISTIANITY THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.

3. ABIDE BY THESE SAME RULES YOURSELF: IF YOU ARE AN UNBELIEVER, SAY SO! IF YOU BELONG TO A PARTICULAR RELIGION, PHILOSOPHICAL OR SPIRITUAL SCHOOL, OR REPRESENT ANY DENOMINATION, SECT, OR CULT OF CHRISTIANITY, TELL US WHAT THAT IS!

Should I have to explain why this measure is necessary?

I am a BORN AGAIN, FULL-GOSPEL, PENTECOSTAL CHRISTIAN since 1979, unaffiliated with any form of ORGANIZED CHRISTIANITY since 1985. I began to study NAGUALISM- Native American Shapeshifter Shamanism since 1992 from CARLOS CASTANEDA'S publications. I began to study DIANETICS AND SCIENTOLOGY, the Spiritual/Mental Optimization System devised by LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD since 1994. I also have some minor Knowledge of YOGA and Asian MARTIAL ARTS.

The Fundamental Truths in these Systems that are compatible with THE GOSPEL of YAHSHUA I incorporate into my Christian Life.

In 2014, I became aware of the existence of THE HEBREW ISRAELITES Movement, which teaches that the so-called AFRICAN-AMERICAN SLAVERY-DESCENDANTS were in fact THE ORIGINAL ANCIENT HEBREWS, who were sold into Slavery by WHITE CONVERTS TO JUDAISM, who have HIJACKED the OLD TESTAMENT Religion under FALSE PRETENSES. This Movement has been around since the 19th Century, but suppressed by Oyinbo News and Educational Media.

I know how that will sound to those who have never heard this their whole life, and thought that the Son of God's Name was "JESUS," and God's Name was "JEHOVAH," but never knew that the letter "J" did not even EXIST until some 400 years ago. But this is not some "CRACKPOT" BELIEF of some irresponsible fools.

Evidence emerges that the OYINBO CHRISTIAN LEADERSHIP HAS KNOWN THIS THE WHOLE TIME- that the Ancient Hebrews- including "JESUS AND THE DISCIPLES, "WERE ALL BLACK PEOPLE- and have COOPERATED TOGETHER to COVER UP THE TRUTH.

THE CHIEF RABBI OF THE AMERICAN HEBREW ISRAELITES AT THIS TIME IS A MAN NAMED CAPERS FUNNYE. HE IS A COUSIN OF BARACK OBAMA'S ALLEGEDLY TRANSGENDERED "WIFE," MICHAEL ROBINSON- AND HIS CREDENTIALS ARE RECOGNIZED BY THE WHITE JEWISH RABINATE, SO YOU SEE HOW SERIOUSLY THESE CLAIMS ARE TAKEN.

Among other "weird stuff" I subscribe to:

THE ANCIENT HEBREWS BELIEVED THAT THE EARTH WAS FLAT AND COVERED WITH A DOME, CALLED THE FIRMAMENT. I believe that there is compelling Scientific Evidence to support that notion, whilst other supposed Evidence contradicting this has been deliberately misrepresented, misinterpreted, or completely fabricated.

One fact convinces me that the Earth is NOT FLAT, but rather OUTSIDE-IN CONCAVE is the motion of the STARS, which is COUNTERCLOCKWISE in the NORTHERN HEMISPHERE, and CLOCKWISE in the SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE, which is accounted for by the STARS being contained in a TRANSPARENT BALL a few thousand miles in diameter above us. The reason that this is not self-evident, is that THE LIGHT IS BENT in such a way as to make it look like a dome.

This Belief has been around since 100 years ago, introduced by a man named CYRUS TEED.

Another of my weird Beliefs I picked up in 2014, is that THE TRANSATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE was VASTLY EXAGGERATED. There was NO WAY for the Oyinbos to transport the huge number of slaves across the Atlantic Ocean in the timeframe available. The solution is that MOST OF THEIR SLAVES WERE INDIGENOUS NEGROS.

The Oyinbos appear to have exterminated entire tribes to create their unpaid workforce.

They were TOLD that they came from a place called "AFRICA."

They had NO IDEA that that was a LIE.

IT EMERGES THAT ANCIENT BLACKS DISCOVERED AMERICA LONG BEFORE THE WHITES.

In 1947, a man named THOR HEYERDAHL proved that Ancient Egyptians COULD have sailed across the Atlantic Ocean in REED BOATS, as depicted in Ancient Hieroglyphs.

He omitted from his report that these Ancient Egyptians were BLACK PEOPLE.

It emerges that Oyinbos allegedly tamper with Hieroglyphic evidence and RECOLOUR IMAGES DEPICTING BLACKS to make them look WHITE. They call this operation "restoration."

SINCE BEFORE THE TURN OF THE CENTURY- ABOUT 1995- I HAVE BELIEVED THAT THE AMERICAN SPACE PROGRAMME FAKED ITS LUNAR LANDINGS. I now believe that they may have faked most everything else.

The 1986 CHALLENGER Shuttle disaster victims have all been found alive, recently, except for one of the seven. Some of them even kept their original names.

The INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION is a FAKE.

Film Tricks and ZERO-GRAVITY simulations are used to FAKE Space phenomena.

ONE OF THE OYINBOS BIGGEST LIES AT THE TIME WAS THE JEWISH HOLOCAUST.

It was claimed that SIX MILLION JEWS were killed in Adolf Hitler's CONCENTRATION CAMPS.

This is a LIE, as there was NO WAY to DISPOSE of that many bodies in the timeframe available.

FALSE WITNESSES claimed that the bodies were disposed of by burning.

CREMATION EXPERIMENTS ON ANIMALS AND HUMAN BODIES HAVE PROVEN THIS IMPOSSIBLE.

The Holocaust was the pretext for the German Oyinbo-led seizure of PALESTINE.

Some 250,000 Jewish Inmates died FROM ILLNNESS, in the closing months of the war, caused by deteriorating conditions in the camps, due to lack of food, water, medicine, and SOAP.

These bodies were used in Propaganda Films and Photis- but THERE WAS NO HOLOCAUST.

But nowhere near the SIX MILLION they later claimed.

THIS LIE HAS BEEN ECLIPSED BY THE 9/11 LIE.

Publicly-released (CNN) footage shows the Second Plane hitting the World Trade Centre being a COMPUTER GENERATED IMAGE fake.

The French were the first to prove that NO AIRLINER EVER collided with THE PENTAGON.

The INITIAL damage to the Pentagon was a 12 foot hole- consistent with a SMALL MISSILE.

LATER, WHEN THE PRESS ARRIVED, THE HOLE HAD BEEN ENLARGED AND THE WALL DESTROYED.

But BOEING 757 Airliner Flight 77 was STILL TOO HUGE to FIT into even THAT hole!

Where are our fucking JOURNALISTS?

Where are our SCIENTISTS to DENOUNCE these LIES?

ARE ALL OF THESE WHO SHOULD BE EXPOSING THESE OYINBO LIES- BUT AREN'T- ALL UNDERCOVER OYINBO AGENTS AND ASSETS?

I put these facts about my Beliefs up-front, so that any of my readers can know that THIS IS WHERE I AM COMING FROM, AT ALL TIMES. You may not need to believe all that I believe. You do need to know that THIS IS WHAT I BELIEVE.

I say that anybody hiding their BELIEFS and ALLEGIENCES should be perceived as an OYINBO SPY.

These people don't need to be allowed to destroy our country covertly.

Is there any other way to interpret their actions?
Re: New Policy Suggestion To All RELIGION Nairalanders. by ScienceWatch: 11:26am On Jul 17, 2017
Hi Bronchitis Oaroloye, to answer your question
"WHERE ARE ALL OUR SCIENTISTS TO DENOUNCE THE LIES."

You can relax now ! I am here.

Firstly, let me be kind to the readers and DENOUNCE your cruel LIES that you are aggressively spreading everywhere.

Bronchitis Oaroloye's cruel LIES :

1) RAPE IS NOT A SIN !
He received this Satanic revelation while practicing hallucinogenic drug induced doctrines of NAGUALISM and FICTIONAL CELESTINE PROPHECY

2) THE VICTIMS OF RAPE ARE TO BLAME !
He received this Satanic revelation while in a drug induced trance to reach SECOND ATTENTION which by the way, is a much sought after fantasy state of mind sold by a criminal organization called SCIENTOLOGY.

SECOND ATTENTION 1: it is the Shape-Shifting ability to get 15 imaginary sexual orgasms in one minute. Saving the ardent practitioner much time.

SECOND ATTENTION 2: The ardent practitioner can Shape-Shift his Anus into functional Vargina in under 2 seconds.

This mad pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye's LIES have been effectively classified as COMEDY/JOKES and shoved over to the JOKES SECTION of NAIRALAND.
Re: New Policy Suggestion To All RELIGION Nairalanders. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
@OP what a pedigree chum. You really make me laugh with your temper tantrums on these pages like a spoilt kid.

So let’s humour you. Just to be clear, I practise no religion, I am a practitioner of the Hermes-Trismegistus school of Magic and Philosophy and have been for about 4 decades, I work with Goetia and amongst other things, I have spent 6 months living with the Curanderos in Peru learning about the use of Mescaline for divinatory purpose and pure sorcery. My final initiatory rite in this regards took place at the Isla del Sol right by the banks of Lake Titicaca, I no longer practice Shamanism, I found it too animistic for me. I follow Tantra.

So, now that we have dispensed with the formalities above, I would just say that reading through an occasional post of yours I find that you make sense in discrete parts, but not in the whole. You quote copious amounts of biblical verses with vague links to subject matter but at least they are biblical, you quote extensively from the works of Castaneda without having ever practised Shamanism, let alone Nagualism, therefore you cannot speak from practical experience. As an aside, when I described some the magical passes and rituals that Castaneda supposedly outlines from Don Juan to actual sorcerer’s, they basically pissed themselves with laughter.

You espouse the views of the shady, corrupt charlatan that was L. Ron Hubbard and present them as the holy grail. Each of these beliefs on their own makes sense to their devotees, but as a whole, in my view, your Judaeo-Christian-Nagualistic-Scientologist one-doctrine malarkey seems to me the product of a mind with a tenuous link to reality, add to that your above described belief in comic book conspiracy theories and your foul-mouthed tirade directed at those who seem to have the temerity to question your views, I am convinced you are positively certifiable.

Nonetheless, you are entitled to your beliefs old bean.
Re: New Policy Suggestion To All RELIGION Nairalanders. by AlvanT(m): 9:56am On Jul 20, 2017
Sarassin:
@OP what a pedigree chum. You really make me laugh with your temper tantrums on these pages like a spoilt kid.

So let’s humour you. Just to be clear, I practise no religion, I am a practitioner of the Hermes-Trismegistus school of Magic and Philosophy and have been for about 4 decades, I work with Goetia and amongst other things, I have spent 6 months living with the Curanderos in Peru learning about the use of Mescaline for divinatory purpose and pure sorcery. My final initiatory rite in this regards took place at the Isla del Sol right by the banks of Lake Titicaca, I no longer practice Shamanism, I found it too animistic for me. I follow Tantra.

So, now that we have dispensed with the formalities above, I would just say that reading through an occasional post of yours I find that you make sense in discrete parts, but not in the whole. You quote copious amounts of biblical verses with vague links to subject matter but at least they are biblical, you quote extensively from the works of Castaneda without having ever practised Shamanism, let alone Nagualism, therefore you cannot speak from practical experience. As an aside, when I described some the magical passes and rituals that Castaneda supposedly outlines from Don Juan to actual sorcerer’s, they basically pissed themselves with laughter.

You espouse the views of the shady, corrupt charlatan that was L. Ron Hubbard and present them as the holy grail. Each of these beliefs on their own makes sense to their devotees, but as a whole, in my view, your Judaeo-Christian-Nagualistic-Scientologist one-doctrine malarkey seems to me the product of a mind with a tenuous link to reality, add to that your above described belief in comic book conspiracy theories and your foul-mouthed tirade directed at those who seem to have the temerity to question your views, I am convinced you are positively certifiable.

Nonetheless, you are entitled to your beliefs old bean.

Are you Nigerian or Peruvian Sir?
Re: New Policy Suggestion To All RELIGION Nairalanders. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
AlvanT:
Are you Nigerian or Peruvian Sir?

Definitely not Peruvian.
Re: New Policy Suggestion To All RELIGION Nairalanders. by ScienceWatch: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
I don't believe this policy exist. It must be a ploy by the Oyinbos to oppress us.
I will however believe that this policy exist if you present physical evidence, I think you could be a crackpot and only want to stifle free speech just like Hendrick Vervoed.

(1) (Reply)

Your Body And Soul Unimportant To Devil But Too Precious To God / The Epitome Of God's Grace / Thread For Christians And Islam To Share Religious Views.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.