Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,740 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage (709 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage by ivanurs(f): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
Is it proper for a young lady of 23yrs to marry a man of 54 yrs. Plz give a reasonable advice . Thanks.
Re: Marriage by sinaj(f): 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
Yes yes yes

I think they are more matured nd wiser
Re: Marriage by ammyluv2002(f): 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
The difference is much, but i don't think it's all about the age. What matters is the understanding & maturity, that's if the lady in question is okay with the man.

Secondly, the lady must be willing to accept the man's age cause at 23, there's a lot of "youthfulness" in her
Re: Marriage by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
54-23=31
The man was 31 yrs old when she was born. Well anything is possible but if she agrees she I'm sure its bcus she's young. A girl that is exposed to socio-sexual esteem may not say yes. The man may be financially capable but he may not be able to carry her socio-sexual load later o because as she approach 30 and sees how her mates socialize and then considers her 60+ hubby who probably is old school, she may not like what she locked herself into.

When papa's pleasurerod is 80, her hairy website would be just 46..still in active service, dats even if papa lives to 80 and their 1st child would be just 25. How will she cope with d kids if in-laws carry their wahala come after papa's death

I read on this NL how Kanu's wife whom he wedded at 18 said she wish she had more freedom for a while b4 she married and that her daughter won't go thru same

Though this one is 23 but I'm sure the age gap btwn she and her hubby is far more than kanu and his wife and would result in same feeling later if not worse cus papa would wear out far more than her esp if he's pot bellied

I'm not trying to discourage her but that she has to count the cost b4 embarking on it. At least a person who by herself jumps down a tall storey will prepare herself for the landing unlike a person who was pushed down from d storey top
Re: Marriage by chris2face(m): 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
ammyluv2002:
The difference is much, but i don't think it's all about the age. What matters is the understanding & maturity, that's if the lady in question is okay with the man.
Secondly, the lady must be willing to accept the man's age cause at 23, there's a lot of "youthfulness" in her
Seconded
Re: Marriage by ivanurs(f): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
Tnx for ur contributions, I really appreciate,
Re: Marriage by ivanurs(f): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
Tnx for ur contributions, I really appreciate.
Re: Marriage by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
Nothing wrong.. but the age gap is tooooo much!!! why not find a man who is much younger..All things being equal that man would die and leave u behind for a long time.. except u are after something else -- money for example.. I advice u get married to a Younger Man with whom u can grow old with!
Re: Marriage by ivanurs(f): 3:06am On Sep 14, 2016
Tnx dear
Re: Marriage by NEROSKY(m): 3:39am On Sep 14, 2016
ivanurs:
Is it proper for a young lady of 23yrs to marry a man of 54 yrs. Plz give a reasonable advice . Thanks.

He'll likely die earlier, i know you're doing this for the money not love, if that's the case, go ahead, when he dies and you might have gotten all the money and property you've long for,you'll be 54 yrs old, then you'll look for a young guy who's 23 that you'll marry, and the circle goes on.. "Girls" always searching for easy life since 1914
Re: Marriage by NEROSKY(m): 3:41am On Sep 14, 2016
sinaj:
Yes yes yes

I think they are more matured nd wiser
You hate her right, i know you'll never approve ur own daughter to go for it
Re: Marriage by sinaj(f): 8:47am On Sep 14, 2016
NEROSKY:

You hate her right, i know you'll never approve ur own daughter to go for it
lol

I can't get married to 10yrs my snr.

But it doesn't mean I have to disapprove anoda person frm doing so.

If u think u are comfortable with d person nd can tolerate him or her, I dnt see wot shud stp u frm doing so.
Re: Marriage by firstking01(m): 8:53am On Sep 14, 2016
The age fap is just much...i know nigerian girls wouldn't mind hence the money is there.
Re: Marriage by firstking01(m): 8:54am On Sep 14, 2016
The age gap is just too much...i know nigerian girls wouldn't mind hence the money is there.
Re: Marriage by NEROSKY(m): 11:12am On Sep 15, 2016
sinaj:
lol

I can't get married to 10yrs my snr.

But it doesn't mean I have to disapprove anoda person frm doing so.

If u think u are comfortable with d person nd can tolerate him or her, I dnt see wot shud stp u frm doing so.

Akuko! Story!! keep deceiving urself

(1) (Reply)

Should I Break Up With Her? / Are They Women Or Men?- See photo / Kim Kardashian : Guys are in trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.