Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,373 members, 7,781,046 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:01 AM

Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura (34928 Views)

President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) / Sallah: Buhari Gives Corpers N250,000 And 10 Bags Of Rice In Daura / PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by ladymbaka: 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
ehen
Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by anonimi: 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
solid3:
I hope he will give them the money they came to collect.

And I hope it won't cause fight.

Has he given the one he PROMISED before?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2491559_twimg20150606110308_jpeg4924ed8fc95c29bd13a67cca7f6c6f8e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3131247_cu55se7vaaaykzj_jpeg8d3b0e22c761643e651e5d09f82d1552

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by Toluwani113: 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
Please guys, who can suggest very good websites where I can download money?.... Its Urgent please!
Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by seunmsg(m): 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
anonimi:
Did they go there to ask him about those killed in 2011 when his almajiris obeyed the fatwa on dogs & baboons to be soaked in blood because he failed again to win elections after trying in 2003 and 2007

Be reasonable for once in your life. Buhari is not the cause of your misery, stop posting shiit all over the place. The corpers went to celebrate sallah with their president, how's that a problem to you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by belonare: 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
Smart fellas
Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by brostheo(m): 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
Them go collect their own share of National cake

Them too many na,three or four sharp corpers nor fit go alone

1 Like

Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
its all these youths that come 2 nairaland and rant abt buhari being a dull.ard and all stuffs but yet they r face to face with him and they are smiling sheepishly...
assuming i was there,i for tell am my mind plain without holding anything back...arrant rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by GoodofNaija: 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
Even corpers are smiling, despite the hardship.

But for wailers, they must wail because its in their name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by Daniyomex(m): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
That guy in glass look on seeing the President is like that of a person who was told to come and start work thesame day he took an interview in a oil company. He is obvously happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
One chance
Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by just2okworld(f): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
Nice
Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by anonimi: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
seunmsg:
Be reasonable for once in your life.

I asked a valid question. Not so
Do you have a problem with the question that I asked?
What exactly could be your problem?

1 Like

Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
FowlYansh:
...I remembered the corpers that die as a result of the dog and the baboons soak in blood statement that was made by this man.

...I remembered a man who say is ambitious is not worth the blood of any Nigeria

Nigerians like me voted for the dullard and today we regret and we wish that GEJ will come!
Buhari was never qualified to lead Nigeria, but we should show him support since he got there.
Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by solutionguide(m): 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
STATE OF OUR NATION

Nigeria is no longer funny..

Exchange rate is N420 to $1.

Bank interest rate is 33%.

Minimum wage is N18k.

Fuel price is N145.

Kerosene sells at N220...

Jobs are being lost in hundreds of thousands...
We May Soon Stop Paying Civil Servants – CBN Alerts Nigerians.. So, Civil servants are no longer sure of their salary...

Oil workers are been layed off...

Banks are retrenching staff...and Many Nigeria's new generation bank is still bitter that their salaries and that of many staff were slashed by the management due to economy recession...

Your uncle that promised you job is not even sure of his own...

Thousands of graduates passing out every year from Universities, Polytechnics, College of Education to get which job? Refuse to be a stay-at-home graduate.

Subscribe to Financial Independence...... It is not late to start now.

Get This FREE REPORT That Shows You How To Make Extra Income In Nigeria During This Economic Recession;

Download Here - https://app.box.com/s/fym2v441guhtlw30sps5siahao1em2vo

You will glad you did a few weeks from NOW.
Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
ifenes:

Don't forget the $36m in his wife's account while you labour and sweat to get ends meet

Those money were gifts given to her by friends and well wishers or loans acquired legitimately or savings from bank or her business.

Just as Amaechi is not corrupt because no Court of law has convicted him Patience Jonathan is a Saint and has taken any money till Amaechi and Tinubu and Buhari proves that they are Saint!

Pots calling Kettles Black undecided

**spits**
Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by lonelydora: 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
FowlYansh:
...I remembered the corpers that die as a result of the dog and the baboons soak in blood statement that was made by this man.

...I remembered a man who say is ambitious is not worth the blood of any Nigeria

Nigerians like me voted for the dullard and today we regret and we wish that GEJ will come!

I voted him too. PMB is just making GEJ to look like a saint when he wasn't a saint. PMB now wants me to be patient when I wasn't patient with GEJ. I don't even know whether to regret or slap myself.
Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by pwetie: 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
SYCOPHANCY at its highest order. When will some Nigerian youths wake up!!
Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by lonelydora: 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
FowlYansh:

I voted him too. PMB is just making GEJ to look like a saint when he wasn't a saint. PMB now wants me to be patient with him when I wasn't patient with GEJ. I don't even know whether to regret or slap myself.
Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
lonelydora:

I voted him too. PMB is just making GEJ to look like a saint when he wasn't a saint. PMB now wants me to be patient when I wasn't patient with GEJ. I don't even know whether to regret or slap myself.

We would joint the champagne to vote the dullard out of 2019 undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
FowlYansh:

we? where? who?

throw your garbage tots into a bin asap #crap

4 Likes

Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by michoim(m): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
These are patriots. They Will go far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by Cmeo(m): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
FowlYansh:

Trust me, Nigerians like you are still very few and cant give/win GEJ a come back. Kpele

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
This ones get sense, no be that IPOB corper that donates 10k of his allawe to GEJ campaign, where is he now.

I thought the IPOB graduate should refuse serving in zoo let alone visiting zoo president. look at the photos very well, you will see that some of the corper are not happy as other colleague, that is how to spot IPOB members.

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by firstolalekan(m): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
FowlYansh:

[s]Nigerians like me voted for the dullard and today we regret and we wish that GEJ will come!
[/s]
Bloody liar angry
Fowltoto undecided

3 Likes

Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by Allee90: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
anonimi:
Did they go there to ask him about those killed in 2011 when his almajiris obeyed the fatwa on dogs & baboons to be soaked in blood because he failed again to win elections after trying in 2003 and 2007

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027919_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

And Sooooo??
Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by wazobiaN9(m): 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
FowlYansh:

woman, you are wishing for GEJ 'to come'... ?!! shocked shocked shocked

Anyways, on a serious note, don't put the future in reverse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by eitsei(m): 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
FowlYansh:

Those money were gifts given to her by friends and well wishers or loans acquired legitimately or savings from bank or her business.

Just as Amaechi is not corrupt because no Court of law has convicted him Patience Jonathan is a Saint and has taken any money till Amaechi and Tinubu and Buhari proves that they are Saint!

**spits**
which group of friends will donate up to $36M as a gift? What business does she do to earn that kind of money?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by pinkguy(m): 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
See what poverty has cause smiling with the source of ur pain ,person that kill ur fellow corp in 2011 , hmmm is this how to honor ur falling hero , no wonder some people find it hard to service this geographical expression called Nigeria
Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by ifenes(m): 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
FowlYansh:

**spits**

Naija mentality sha. $36m gift and the $15m in her driver and houseboy's account

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by Jokerman(m): 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
Zico5:
Good for them. Some idiots will just die upon what is not their concerns while good things are happening everywhere. They should channel their grievances to patience and Gej that have sold their future and their unborn generation.

Like you who sold yours to Aishahaliburton, Tinubu and Obasanjo..right??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura by brainpulse: 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
ifenes:

Don't forget the $36m in his wife's account while you labour and sweat to get ends meet
God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Ministers With Biggest ‘headaches’ / Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) / Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.