Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos (72457 Views)

Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) / Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) / Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by point5: 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
APC hhhhhh

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by onyiloyi(m): 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
Recruit! A college graduate?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
at least she serving her country, trying to contribute her quota, not like those disgraceful blm, or that e!diot colin kaepernick refusing to sing the star spangled anthem.
Kingcheezypuff what have you ever done for ur country? eat some chicken at kfc? make america great again! #theLandOfTheFree
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by Jailerrr(f): 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
Chai I am jealous ooo! not this ajayi one we de do for here, but e be like na selencee training you do oo, wish you all the best gal.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by oluwasegun007(m): 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
Am happy for her.......

Not like one country like that in Africa, even when over qualified they refuse to enlist me into the Airforce...

Politics and corruption killed it all......smh
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by darian5735(m): 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
Speechless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by darian5735(m): 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
Speechless but stay galant Funmi
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by electron: 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
Green card format. Weldone

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by amanze15(m): 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
AnodaIT:
Afghanistan straight
katapata military police or desk worker, even though they have just recently allowed them to pick up combat positions like joining the marines or navy seals if they can pass,as some are of the opinion that such integration would be pursued at a cost of combat effectiveness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by wristbangle: 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
God forbid i give myself up for a bloody racist country

Long time young lady. smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
Others want to join so they can come back to claim imagination territory from buhari come 01:10:2016...dreamers dem

Come let me buy you i-tv

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
God forbid i give myself up for a bloody racist country
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
d short gown dress sitting with her legs crossed tho...me likey....she doesn't look combatant, go b office Soja...Congrats

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by agent9(m): 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
Too hot to be in d military shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by Sunnymatey(m): 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
FUNMI is frm CROSS RIVER STATE but born and bred in LAGOS. She has a degree in Nursing. Am happy for her cus she's living her dreams.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by Hyper007(m): 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
undecided
falcon01:
she's really stupid am not happy for her.!

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by riczy(m): 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
zarakay:
Wow
And she's so pretty
Brave gurl
zo Wats Preety in Dat dwarf looking protruding frog-like eyes?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by realnas(m): 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
Congratulations to her at least he will serve a country were hard work is rewarded, where service men and women are respected and held in high esteem

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by dacovajnr: 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Unfortunately she's a cross riverian. My cousin though born and brought up in lagos.
She's my Niece from Epe undecided Riverian ko Odo Ogun ni..You can't even think of something Else..so she was given that name coz she was and brought up in lag undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by Lilimax(f): 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
I think say na for Nigeria Army embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
Cletus77:
brave girl.... But why not join niaja army?
they don't allow females undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
falcon01:
she's really stupid am not happy for her.!
how? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by 18wheeler: 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
courageous girl
All the best. Sis.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by MISSNORA(f): 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
Drchristian:

I've not insulted any tribe....Is just when I check people making this country proud na afonja I always see otherwise na Osu.
tribal rat. Always making tribal comments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by chubbygal(f): 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
Idi aburu onu keeping banning me ... I have tabled you before his throne judgement loading.

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by IceDude(m): 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
zarakay:
Wow And she's so pretty Brave gurl
Pretty ke?

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by kechywillz(m): 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
If I travel to the states.the first thing I'll do is to join their military wink a very wise decision,not nigerian military that isn't worth dying for

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
omo see food!
NCAN how far nw?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by Hedonistically: 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
With her juicy breasts? What a waste.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by hardbody: 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
Drchristian:
I guessed right bf I open thread that she will be oduduwa's illustrious daughter.

I'm not a name checker, I'm just here to confirm her name

She will serve in the kitchen to cook ewedu amala and gbegiri. We know how they roll. That one cannot carry a gun no matter how miniature. She is even very fragile to go through the rudiments of NYSC

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pilot Career / Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession / Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.