Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos (72455 Views)

Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) / Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) / Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by eddyroyal(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sunnymatey:
FUNMI is frm CROSS RIVER STATE but born and bred in LAGOS. She has a degree in Nursing. Am happy for her cus she's living her dreams.
How FUNMI take be CROSS RIVER STATE name? 0ga..............?
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by oluwasegun007(m): 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
Mrreed:

enlistment into the airforce is not only about politics and corruption. so many things involved. if you have a degree that is in rear supply, your chances are high and otherwise. similarly, u cnt expect to b picked ahead of someone that has relevant professional degrees. lemme share my personal experience with you.
they had five slots in total for sociology in the last enlistment. all other candidates have something extra like being a serving personnel or having other certificates. a frnd of mine that we did the screening togeda has ICAN certificates in addition to his degree. i am doin Masters in Law enforcement and criminal Justice buh i hav not finished. that was my stumbling block. at the end of the day, that my colleague was enlisted.
in the same vein, some people were being called from home to join us simply becos they have degrees the airforce needed at that tym. degrees like dental surgeon, purchasing and supply and bio-medical engineering. if you hav any of this degree, u dont need a godfather anywhere, ur enlistment is certain.
to cut the long story short, not everytyn is corruption in Nigeria. avm chukwu who recently retired had three candidates, none of them was shortlisted and he was the director oo. i can go on and on to giv u examples. if you are stil interested in enrolling urself, equip yourself with additional stuffs before the next enlistment

Thanks for the enlightenment, it has always been my dream from my tender age to be part of the Nigeria Airforce. But i guess somethings are best left in the Dream world.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
BlackOnassis:

cheesy why does he insult you?
my only crime is being african anerican.
•••••••
See his quote below.The 1 you called him "nutjob"for.
WindUpMerchant:
at least she serving her country, trying to contribute her quota, not like those disgraceful blm, or that e!diot colin kaepernick refusing to sing the star spangled anthem.
Kingcheezypuff what have you ever done for ur country? eat some chicken at kfc? make america great again! #theLandOfTheFree
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by Syvyd199: 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
BlackOnassis:

nutjob tongue
lol, how am I a nutjob? Don't mind that girl. she's likes to play the victim.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•••••••
See his quote below.The 1 you called him him "nutjob"for.
valerie? seriously? you think I insulted you when I didn't do nothing.you always make me feel bad by playing the victim, saying im hounding u or beefing u cos ur a black-american. I told you to do something for ur country, told ya ta make murica great again is that a crime? I disagree with ur ideologies. the blm and all, disrespecting the flag and all. But I will never ever disrespect you.have I ever insulted you beforr?
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
valerie? seriously? you think I insulted you when I didn't do nothing.you always make me feel bad by playing the victim, saying im hounding u or beefing u cos ur a black-american. I told you to do something for ur country, told ya ta make murica great again is that a crime? I disagree with ur ideologies. the blm and all, disrespecting the flag and all. But I will never ever disrespect you.have I ever insulted you beforr?
yer almost bipolar with the way you change from post 2 post undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
yer almost bipolar with the way you change from post 2 post undecided
just maybe u always misunderstand me
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
hardbody:

Lol...a brother and uncle that are both privates.

I am ashamed on your behalf. I am not getting your father involved because your status and those of your relations at the lowest levels in whatever you claim they are doing is a clear indication of your family's success or lack of it. I will leave it at that. I blame the Internet not you. In a real world, our paths will never cross, NEVER.

Sorry did you say jealous of others?

Sorry.
hehehehehehehehe, haters gonna die hating. Well, when you have a low life, you look for every way to drag others down. I still maintain my word. You knw what, you can't do shit cos she's in it already. Get a life. Start thinking like humans. Humble slowpoke.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by BlackOnassis(m): 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
lol, how am I a nutjob? Don't mind that girl. she's likes to play the victim.

U don't agree with BLM?
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
BlackOnassis:

U don't agree with BLM?
never. they are deluded, misguided people.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by BlackOnassis(m): 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•••••••
See his quote below.The 1 you called him "nutjob"for.

yeah, dude is just an Oreo; black outside, white inside grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by BlackOnassis(m): 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
never. they are deluded, misguided people.
c'mon man, are u serious? u don't believe police needs to be checked?
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
BlackOnassis:

yeah, dude is just an Oreo; black outside, white inside grin
sigh. He's something.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
sigh. He's something.
im a coon now eh..an uncle tom. so typical.ur Just like them
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
BlackOnassis:

c'mon man, are u serious? u don't believe police needs to be checked?
I believe the police need to be checked, but most importantly the black community must do more for themselves.Thats a story for another day though. But I still say the blm is an ignorant group, they do not even know waht they stand for. chanting fry em like a bacon and all that who will take em serious? racism is real..using d race card ery chance you got is just undermining the problems the black race got.

I'd take a black English over mericans trust me man, I know wat im saying. They look down on us.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by hardbody: 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
wizzakosh:
hehehehehehehehe, haters gonna die hating. Well, when you have a low life, you look for every way to drag others down. I still maintain my word. You knw what, you can't do shit cos she's in it already. Get a life. Start thinking like humans. Humble slowpoke.

I reviewed your profile and your posts. My dog lives a more decent life than you. I am done exchanging words with you, earlier ones were done in ignorance. Remain fixed. Forever.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by BlackOnassis(m): 3:40am On Sep 15, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
I believe the police need to be checked, but most importantly the black community must do more for themselves.Thats a story for another day though. But I still say the blm is an ignorant group, they do not even know waht they stand for. chanting fry em like a bacon and all that who will take em serious? racism is real..using d race card ery chance you got is just undermining the problems the black race got.

I'd take a black English over mericans trust me man, I know wat im saying. They look down on us.

I agree that the Black community definitely needs to look inward and find strength and wisdom from within. As for BLM, the danger in these types of movements is that the most vocal and belligerent foot soldiers often hijack them and become uncontrollable. But I really understand and sympathize with its original intention.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 15, 2016
hardbody:

I reviewed your profile and your posts. My dog lives a more decent life than you. I am done exchanging words with you, earlier ones were done in ignorance. Remain fixed. Forever.
hehehehehehehe, ar u different from your dog. A look alike hahahahaha. Even pig has value than you. Manage to eat your smelly akpu. Son of hate. You can only hate, and maybe later drink poison to free yourself. Ur living not even worth anything, so ur death won't have any effect but to throw you into pit. Glorious baboon. Profiless n pictureless dunce.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2016
BlackOnassis:

I agree that the Black community definitely needs to look inward and find strength and wisdom from within. As for BLM, the danger in these types of movements is that the most vocal and belligerent foot soldiers often hijack them and become uncontrollable. But I really understand and sympathize with its original intention.
I agree boss, spot on.Whatever the blm are doing are what MLK, malcom x and others did in times past with great success. but this blm are polarizing the country, they are creating a divide, building walls past heroes tried to pull down. I see bullshit like black businesses, black banks black power or using racist words like crackers and whatever. if theres a black power why cant there be a white power? the kkk represents that and the world RIGHTLY acknowledge them as a hate group. You can't fight racism with racism. you tend to generalize about the whites which aint so. kingcheezypuff must have an opinion?

Worse off, some of em think like they're on a higher pedestal to us here. I see the disrespect.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
Mrreed:

enlistment into the airforce is not only about politics and corruption. so many things involved. if you have a degree that is in rear supply, your chances are high and otherwise. similarly, u cnt expect to b picked ahead of someone that has relevant professional degrees. lemme share my personal experience with you.
they had five slots in total for sociology in the last enlistment. all other candidates have something extra like being a serving personnel or having other certificates. a frnd of mine that we did the screening togeda has ICAN certificates in addition to his degree. i am doin Masters in Law enforcement and criminal Justice buh i hav not finished. that was my stumbling block. at the end of the day, that my colleague was enlisted.
in the same vein, some people were being called from home to join us simply becos they have degrees the airforce needed at that tym. degrees like dental surgeon, purchasing and supply and bio-medical engineering. if you hav any of this degree, u dont need a godfather anywhere, ur enlistment is certain.
to cut the long story short, not everytyn is corruption in Nigeria. avm chukwu who recently retired had three candidates, none of them was shortlisted and he was the director oo. i can go on and on to giv u examples. if you are stil interested in enrolling urself, equip yourself with additional stuffs before the next enlistment
Sir, the guys that were called with degrees in Dental surgery and bio Med engineering where they enlisted? Am graduating with a Degree in Dental Surgery next year and I would love to consider a carrier in the Military ( Airforce or Army) what's your advice?
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by Mrreed(m): 5:56am On Sep 18, 2016
Osahon7:
Sir, the guys that were called with degrees in Dental surgery and bio Med engineering where they enlisted? Am graduating with a Degree in Dental Surgery next year and I would love to consider a carrier in the Military ( Airforce or Army) what's your advice?
they will advertise your course and bio med again in the next enlistment cos the guy they were calln from hom did not show up eventually. your chances of being called depends on the no of dental surgeon who applied. hope u are medically fit cos wthout that you wil b dropped and not less than 168cm in height
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 18, 2016
Mrreed:

they will advertise your course and bio med again in the next enlistment cos the guy they were calln from hom did not show up eventually. your chances of being called depends on the no of dental surgeon who applied. hope u are medically fit cos wthout that you wil b dropped and not less than 168cm in height
good mrng Sir.. Thanks for the reply...Am 180cm and am physically and medically fit but I do have this mild stammer anytime am anxious and when am angry! Hope that won't be a problem ?..Thanks
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by Femsmart(m): 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
Babzilla:

You want join?

Yes.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2016
MrCork:
smiley

#Sighs kiss
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos by noblemind(m): 6:10am On Jan 23, 2017
They are not us army ,us army have changed two uniforms after this and u must see the us flag on them at all times, plus us army dont wear black comouflage boot. They wear tan color or cayote color boots

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pilot Career / Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession / Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.