Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State (68305 Views)

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) / Caught Python Alive In My Farm In Nembe, Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Kgdavid(m): 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hi IMASTEX this is great to see, and very admirable.

Kindly permit me to bother you with a few questions:

1. how much would one need to start?

2. what are your operating costs per month?

3. what are the profit margins like?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Ademat7(m): 12:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
wow I'm impressed
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by ammyluv2002(f): 12:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
Awesome! I love this....keep it up
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2016

Well done

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by greggng: 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
mokset123:
Boss where is your farm in edo state. I would love to visit and learn

All visits re suspended untill recession is over. I cannot avoid to dash anyone my snail. Tht will be his response so don't waste ur money going there lol
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by JuanDeDios: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
@Imastex. That looks like indoors. So one can do it indoors?

And that looks like A marginata. Any reason you prefer it to A achachatina which is indegenous to Edo?
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by lastmessenger: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
I would like to do this.op How can i start?
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by bjdon: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
God bless you. May your efforts grow from strength to strength. Where you have 6000 snails today may you soon have 12000 and from there even more. You are an inspiration to the youth of this country in these hard times. Ride on!!

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by rita25(f): 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
I love snails ......................sweet to eat kiss

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Cathony(m): 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
amazing
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by God2man(m): 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sir, i think you need to educate people more on this snail business, it will help many people in this economic recession.

Great job Sir.
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Bashyours546: 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
THIS GUY IS A VERY GOOD EXAMPLE OF HARD WORKING. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by flokii: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
Snail farming.. one of d most profitable with lil. stress

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by anyicash(m): 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
My brother, How did you start it, plz get to me asap. thanks and God bless u
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
sommyblaze:
wow, I likey God bless ur hustle
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Bashyours546: 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
HMMM I DEY SUSPECT YOU grin
rita25:
I love snails ......................sweet to eat kiss
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by stuffs4me(m): 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wow...
Thumbs up to OP
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
God bless your hustle
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Emergencia(m): 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
God bless your hustle my guy....... Nwayo nwayo ka eji alacha ofe di hot
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by remi4ever(m): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
Impressive..I'm salivating, abeg text me your house address..
Emeka, oya bring that Gun (Bajinotu) make we go rob snail meats...
abeg e dey very important e don tey wey i eat snail meat..
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Icecream4U(m): 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
IMASTEX:
This thread was created to showcase my snail farm as away of encouraging the unemployed youths to explore the golden opportunities that lies within, in other to attain financial freedom without having to remain idle "while waiting on their choice employment". And also, to motivate and unveil to the working class the flexibility in snail farming. Thereby making it a very good way of doubling their sources of income. As it often requires most attention in the evenings/night, minimum startup capital, very low morality rate, good return of investment, etc.

Agriculture remains the only way out, most especially in this present economic reality in Nigeria. This is why, going into the agricultural sector will not only make us self-sufficient but to increase income base.

Checkout my snails.
are they for sale? Price and how do I get it in lagos.
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by macuwon(m): 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
iwillexposeu:
Nice one my brother, at list our oyel brothers and sisters, can nw start doing desame,in no distance time we will be doing our tins without dem and dea oyel,bcux dey are abt 2 start drinking dea oyel

What are you even saying? So u mean the oyel people don't rare snails or?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by adecares(f): 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
Holy ghost fire, guy this is over scary o. May God bless ur business o.
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by smith71: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
@Imastex.......this is highly impressive......plz inbox me ur e mail addy @ talk2jibola247@yahoo.com.......wld lyk to learn abt snail farming....tnkx bro
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Burger01(m): 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
Boi, this is money. Op, how I fit invest
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by jide219(m): 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
Edo nor they carry last
Best state in all the Niger delta region

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
IMASTEX:

Thanks for the remarks. Over 6,000 giant size. So many point of lay and Baby snails
WOW @ 6000 giant snails shocked.. This is impressive **thumbs up**

I almost used my dad's spare land for snail farming. I even made plans of traveling to Benin to get the specie I wanted (I heard they are cheaper there).

I just don't know how it happened; I guess the maturity age (6 months - 2 years) discouraged me, and I killed the idea embarassed, though they are stress free.

Well done!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
I'm jealous o OP.... Been thinking of going into this but I dunno how the market is like in Lagos.
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Lordpharez(m): 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
Waoo this is really encouraging, may GOD bless the works of your hand bro, I wish to venture into it, what and what is really required to start?
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by kinharold(m): 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
@Op: I need someone to help me set up a mini snail farm in port Harcourt or at least provide practical guide.

kinharold2@yahoo.com

Thank you
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Jailerrr(f): 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
Bros you try oo, how do you cage them?don't they crawl away? and what type of food do they eat?
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by MaeBlocks(f): 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
Am really interested in this line of business. Pls can you put me through.
tnx.
IMASTEX:
This thread was created to showcase my snail farm as away of encouraging the unemployed youths to explore the golden opportunities that lies within, in other to attain financial freedom without having to remain idle "while waiting on their choice employment". And also, to motivate and unveil to the working class the flexibility in snail farming. Thereby making it a very good way of doubling their sources of income. As it often requires most attention in the evenings/night, minimum startup capital, very low morality rate, good return of investment, etc.

Agriculture remains the only way out, most especially in this present economic reality in Nigeria. This is why, going into the agricultural sector will not only make us self-sufficient but to increase income base.

Checkout my snails.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

179KG Yam Harvested In Akokwa, Imo State (Photos) / This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) / Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.