Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,496 members, 7,801,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State (68269 Views)

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) / Caught Python Alive In My Farm In Nembe, Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Danhumprey: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
IMASTEX:

Thanks for the remarks. Over 6,000 giant size. So many point of lay and Baby snails
bro, can I contact you in private? On whatsapp? Please. I need your help urgently with snail rearing.
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by vondi: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2016
Please were are you in Edo state?
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by tvcatch15(m): 11:36am On Oct 17, 2016
IMASTEX:
This thread was created to showcase my snail farm as away of encouraging the unemployed youths to explore the golden opportunities that lies within, in other to attain financial freedom without having to remain idle "while waiting on their choice employment". And also, to motivate and unveil to the working class the flexibility in snail farming. Thereby making it a very good way of doubling their sources of income. As it often requires most attention in the evenings/night, minimum startup capital, very low morality rate, good return of investment, etc.

Agriculture remains the only way out, most especially in this present economic reality in Nigeria. This is why, going into the agricultural sector will not only make us self-sufficient but to increase income base.

Checkout my snails.

Good morning
Pls hw do u manage snail during d dry season.
Tnx
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Johnnyessence(m): 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
IMASTEX:
This thread was created to showcase my snail farm as away of encouraging the unemployed youths to explore the golden opportunities that lies within, in other to attain financial freedom without having to remain idle "while waiting on their choice employment". And also, to motivate and unveil to the working class the flexibility in snail farming. Thereby making it a very good way of doubling their sources of income. As it often requires most attention in the evenings/night, minimum startup capital, very low morality rate, good return of investment, etc.

Agriculture remains the only way out, most especially in this present economic reality in Nigeria. This is why, going into the agricultural sector will not only make us self-sufficient but to increase income base.

Checkout my snails.
bro am in need of calcium powder supplement pls how can I get it pls I need it urgent I want to feed my 200 pieces of my snails am still practicing tyre type of pen I now av two tyre type pen and they are growing well but I need calcium powder supplement.pls post ur phone number here I will call u oooo.how much sir?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by kennysympathy(m): 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
IMASTEX:

Thanks for the remarks. Over 6,000 giant size. So many point of lay and Baby snails
How much do you sale your baby snails? I need to start this business.
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by IMASTEX: 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
Johnnyessence:
pls post ur phone number here I will call u oooo.how much sir?
Please, see my signature for contact. Or the number on my uploaded pictures. A carton is #4,200.
Thanks
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by IMASTEX: 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
tvcatch15:

Good morning
Pls hw do u manage snail during d dry season.
Tnx
We run comprehensive training programmes (online or offline) covering housing, startup, care and marketing. Availing yourself will fully furnished you on the A-Z of Snailery.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by IMASTEX: 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
kennysympathy:

How much do you sale your baby snails? I need to start this business.
Please, you can WhatsApp me on the contact in my signature for business discussion. Thanks
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by IMASTEX: 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
Danhumprey:
bro, can I contact you in private? On whatsapp? Please. I need your help urgently with snail rearing.
I am not just a snail farmer but also a consultant. So i am 100% open to services rendering, anywhere and anytime.
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Johnnyessence(m): 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
IMASTEX:

Please, see my signature for contact. Or the number on my uploaded pictures. A carton is #4,200.
Thanks
thanks for ur reply sir how much is d kg per carton.av got ur phone number I will call u oooo
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by kennysympathy(m): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
Add me to any whatsapp group for snail farmers. Any farmer in Anambra, let's chat on whatsapp.

zero 70.3885.3.8.2.3
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Johnnyessence(m): 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
This is d pics of my snail farm I start with tyre type of snail pen I love it.they are A M snails
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Arifabconcept82: 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
IMASTEX:

I am not just a snail farmer but also a consultant. So i am 100% open to services rendering, anywhere and anytime.

please can you explain better on how to start it using Tyre and to do away with ants and all other predators. you can also add me up on your group 08060832334.Thanks
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Johnnyessence(m): 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
Arifabconcept82:

please can you explain better on how to start it using Tyre and to do away with ants and all other predators. you can also add me up on your group 08060832334.Thanks
pics
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by tvcatch15(m): 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
IMASTEX:

It varies according to specie. I would like to refer you to the thread i currently created for comprehensive lectures on snailery. You may read and follow the thread for FREE A-Z practical teachings. Thanks. Click: www.nairaland.com/3272129/snail-farming-nigeria-made-easy

I do use Snail Calcium Supplement to aid their rapid growth. Of which I equally supply to other snail farmers.

Good day,
Pls do u be calcium supplement. If yes wat d cost n do u make delivery to Lagos. Tnx
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by IMASTEX: 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
tvcatch15:

Good day,
Pls do u be calcium supplement. If yes wat d cost n do u make delivery to Lagos. Tnx
Yes, We have. #4,200 for a carton. Yes, upon placing order. Please, kindly use the contact on our profile to discuss with us on WhatsApp.
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by akzamani(m): 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] snail farmers pls help a fellow. My juvenile snails refuse to eat,pls wat do u think that can caused it.. Waiting for u repies..

Imastex..
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by wolero7(m): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2016
This is mind blowing. Op, Do you train people on snail rearing?
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by fakati(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2016
Nice one bro please how much can I get the baby snail to start with?
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by akzamani(m): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
Pls reply me sir..
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by IMASTEX: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
It is raining season again, the easiest period to startup your snail farm. Contact us for breeding stock, Calcium supplement, practical training "on how to get started", see our profile for contact.
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Sabergol99(m): 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Am on my way to Imastek farms, Sapele road, Edo state. Going to see if it's genuine or not
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by saxy4c(m): 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
Sabergol99:
Am on my way to Imastek farms, Sapele road, Edo state. Going to see if it's genuine or not

Nice one, take photos for us.
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by bolanto24(m): 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
IMASTEX:
It is raining season again, the easiest period to startup your snail farm. Contact us for breeding stock, Calcium supplement, practical training "on how to get started", see our profile for contact.

How much for 50 and 100 AA? Can you make delivery to Yenagoa?
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by IMASTEX: 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
bolanto24:

How much for 50 and 100 AA? Can you make delivery to Yenagoa?
We can deliver to any part of Nigeria and beyond. Call/WhatsApp us for price negotiations.
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by saxy4c(m): 12:00am On Mar 24, 2017
Sabergol99:

Any updates on your visit?
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Sabergol99(m): 9:20am On Mar 24, 2017
saxy4c:

Any updates on your visit?
I purchased three sample packs of the 'calcium supplements' at N350 per pack, N4300 for a carton of 20. My snails seem to like it, so am currently studying their growth.
He was a bit reluctant to share information and show me his snail farm. He gave reasons for this as the need to pay for knowledge - he organises seminars, private lessons e.t.c. I also asked about purchasing Newly hatched achatina achatina breed's from him but he said they were unavailable for the time being. In all honesty am still skeptical after my visit but he seems legit enough. He also gave me a few tips on snail farming for free.
I guess the ultimate test of his genuineness for me would depend on the calcium supplements and how well my snails respond to them.
I'll keep you updated with pictures in the next four weeks of a before and after view of my snails.
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by saxy4c(m): 11:42am On Mar 24, 2017
Mice update. Hope we get to heat from you in a couple of weeks.
Thanks.

Sabergol99:

I purchased three sample packs of the 'calcium supplements' at N350 per pack, N4300 for a carton of 20. My snails seem to like it, so am currently studying their growth.
He was a bit reluctant to share information and show me his snail farm. He gave reasons for this as the need to pay for knowledge - he organises seminars, private lessons e.t.c. I also asked about purchasing Newly hatched achatina achatina breed's from him but he said they were unavailable for the time being. In all honesty am still skeptical after my visit but he seems legit enough. He also gave me a few tips on snail farming for free.
I guess the ultimate test of his genuineness for me would depend on the calcium supplements and how well my snails respond to them.
I'll keep you updated with pictures in the next four weeks of a before and after view of my snails.
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by souljaboi51(m): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
IMASTEX:

Checkout my snails.

Hello OP, nice work you have here. i have 2 questions, when your AM snails lay eggs, do you bury the eggs or leave it above ground. also mine dont seem to be eating leaves (pawpaw leaves etc) they prefer the fruits. is this normal? thanks
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by IMASTEX: 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
souljaboi51:

Hello OP, nice work you have here. i have 2 questions, when your AM snails lay eggs, do you bury the eggs or leave it above ground. also mine dont seem to be eating leaves (pawpaw leaves etc) they prefer the fruits. is this normal? thanks
* Eggs are placed below the soil "with other measures in place".
* Well, it depends on so many variables such as: the type of leaves, the condition of the leaves, the size of the snails, manner of serving them the feed, the available options of feed presented at thesame time and what particular feed you frequently introduced to them before. However, If you wish to improve on their apatie for vegetable consumption, then address the underline remarks stated above. Though, they do well with fruit also.
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by souljaboi51(m): 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
IMASTEX:

* Eggs are placed below the soil "with other measures in place".
* Well, it depends on so many variables such as: the type of leaves, the condition of the leaves, the size of the snails, manner of serving them the feed, the available options of feed presented at thesame time and what particular feed you frequently introduced to them before. However, If you wish to improve on their apatie for vegetable consumption, then address the underline remarks stated above. Though, they do well with fruit also.

The AM are big. Over a year old and I give them fresh pawpaw leaves and vegetables as well as fruits but they eat the fruits and don't touch the leaves while the AA (in a different pen) eat anything I give them. They are smaller tho. I acquired them about 2 weeks ago.
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Preprobiotics: 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
Molasses and Lactobacillus Serum for Livestock, Poultry and Home Use
Undiluted Organic Molasses for Strong Nutritional Value with many Health Benefits. Lactobachillus a Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry and Fish Farming, Also an effective Foul ODOUR Removal for Farms, Households, Dust Bins,Sewage, etc.
Call: 08121790440
Price from =N=1,500

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

179KG Yam Harvested In Akokwa, Imo State (Photos) / This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) / Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.