Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself (45337 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos / Burkina Faso Prime Minister Died Suddenly During A Press Conference In Turkey / Amaechi Swears-In New Acting Chief Judge For Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by Onlytruth(m): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2009
ndu_chucks:

@naijaking; i no go respond to ya other post, na distraction wey no get use. i know say una no believe in freedom. if i like, my name go be nnamdi. wettin concern una with dat.

Thanks for admitting your hanky panky. Goons like[b] "lagboy" [/b] should be going after masquerades like you instead of honest members of NL who are earnestly trying hard to find the bottom of the pit called Nigeria.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by Onlytruth(m): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2009
For unsuspecting readers:

ndu_chucks is Hausa!

ndu_chucks = Arewa

Notes taken!

1 Like

Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by gowaga68: 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2009
Onlytruth:

What truth That the north was economically unviable before 1914 hence the Lugardian amalgamation to support the north with the resources from the south?
Is it true that Nigeria's best minds have run Nigeria from after the war till date?
What is the truth here?
You are wroung Man the North dont depend on the South or any  place during those time if you dont mind can u tell me lil of those resources cos we dont eat coal n i may not know what else then?
One the leadership of the Best Minds well you are 100 % right they messed up.
but what i was sayin of the truth is your fellow Igbo man is tellin the truth and you are all tryin to eat him up. too bad.
Onlytruth:

For unsuspecting readers:

ndu_chucks is Hausa!

ndu_chucks = Arewa

Notes taken!
Nice to Know what else??
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by Onlytruth(m): 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2009
gowaga68:

You are wroung Man the North dont depend on the South or any  place during those time if you dont mind can u tell me lil of those resources cos we dont eat coal n i may not know what else then?
but what i was sayin of the truth is your fellow Igbo man is tellin the truth and you are all tryin to eat him up. too bad.Nice to Know what else??

Well, I won't expect a chettah or lion to support a "no kill" amnesty to the antelope, would I? What would he and his cubs feed on Believe me unmasking him is important to the issue at stake.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by Onlytruth(m): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2009
gowaga68:

but what i was sayin of the truth is your fellow Igbo man is tellin the truth and you are all tryin to eat him up. too bad.Nice to Know what else??

Our first point of agreement. Thanks for that!
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by duabba: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2009
My opinion: Igbos just sit and believe they are hated. But they have vehemently refused to remove the toothpicks in their eyes to clearly see the true picture.

My wish is they be allowed to have their own nation, while we sit and watch them fight and kill themselves over the little resources available to them.

Tell me, I pray, why haven't the igbos been able to sustain a formidable political front in Nigeria? They rather scuttle their brothers ambitions and side with others (Nzeribe's Another Better Nigeria readily comes to mind) politics for little crumbs of bread. Whatever an igbo man does it is 80% for selfish reason. Whatever Ojukwu did was to save his own skin, even he knows it in his heart of hearts. It is sickening to hear igbos shouting that other tribes hate them especially when the see themselves as the best thing to happen to Nigeria. They once claimed to be from the lost tribes of Israel (hopefully, they are). What wouldn't they rant about. We have over 300 ethnicities in Nigeria, yet they make the loudest noise.

We are all in the entity called Nigeria together. The earlier we join hands to make it work, the better!

PS: For those ethnic bashers, I hail from Edo State. Feel free to do ur thingy!!
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by okunoba(m): 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2009
@lagman, Thanks 4 ur post, u try sha. Y must everything have an ethnic undertone?
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by Onlytruth(m): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2009
duabba:

Tell me, I pray, why haven't the igbos been able to sustain a formidable political front in Nigeria? They rather scuttle their brothers ambitions and side with others (Nzeribe's Another Better Nigeria readily comes to mind) politics for little crumbs of bread. Whatever an igbo man does it is 80% for selfish reason. Whatever Ojukwu did was to save his own skin, even he knows it in his heart of hearts. It is sickening to hear igbos shouting that other tribes hate them especially when the see themselves as the best thing to happen to Nigeria. They once claimed to be from the lost tribes of Israel (hopefully, they are). What wouldn't they rant about. We have over 300 ethnicities in Nigeria, yet they make the loudest noise.

[b]We are all in the entity called Nigeria together. The earlier we join hands to make it work, the better![/b]PS: For those ethnic bashers, I hail from Edo State. Feel free to do your thingy!!

I hope you realize how self-contradicting you sound! On the one hand you are calling for a Nigeria where all should unite, contribute and be equal. On the other hand you are convinced Igbos are selfish. I guess like Zik, Ojukwu, Ken Nnamani et.c The only real thing you said was that Igbos should be allowed to form their own country.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by duabba: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2009
Deduce what you want. Like I said, My Opinion!

I am through with this topic!
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by Uche2nna(m): 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2009
@ duabba

What sort of drivel are u on?
On one hand, U are advocating that we all should embrace nationalism and then U go ahead and ask why are all Igbos not backing one political party?  undecided

What sort of nation would Nigeria be if each tribe forms a poilitcal party of its own and how will that be consistent with the Nationalism U are talking about?

Whatever an igbo man does it is 80% for selfish reason.

Another moronic post, and by extrapolation individuals like IBB, Obasanjo, Anenih and co are the most altruistic beings walking on the geographical region called Nigeria. I am having a laff!!!! Yet, Nigeria is still in the doldrums with all these ur so called saints, I think by now we should review who needs to getrid of the proverbial toothpick.

My wish is they be allowed to have their own nation, while we sit and watch them fight and kill themselves over the little resources available to them.

Amen.
And if we fail to live up to ur expectations/ wishes, then prolly u need to come give us a hand.

This thread was purely based on a document that was prepared pre-Nigerian civil war, instead of us to deliberate on the contents and see how that is relevant to modern Nigeria, we chose to dwell more on the person(s) that was/were involved in the discourse.
Take away the person of Ojukwu, (it doesnt matter if U hate him or not) , take away ur perception of the noisy Igbos and everything that makes U despise them, go back and read the document and then overlay Nigeria's problem on what U have read and see if U dont come out with a perfect fit.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by naijaking1: 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2009
ndu_chucks:

ok, because i no wan read dat book wey i suspect say na revisionist history, I go concede one point. make we assume say the concept of araba don exist well before de 1966 coup.

despite dat asupmtion, de araba wey happen for 1966 na direct reaction to the 1966 coup in my view.  dem go bomb sardauna house for kaduna and sakwato, kill balewa, left igbo leaders alone; shortly thereafter araba start.  

na which other ting you tink say cause that particular araba, if no be de coup?

@naijaking; i no go respond to ya other post, na distraction wey no get use. i know say una no believe in freedom. if i like, my name go be nnamdi. wettin concern una with dat.

Araba or secession has been the war cry of Hausa leaders even before Independence, because they felt that they did not belong to the idea of a future Nigeria made up of educated westerners(Yorubas) and easterner (Igbos). Many of the political concessions given them was to keep them inside the Nigerian union.
Araba became a war cry to show and prove why the north ought to have seceeded in the first place. Secession from Nigeria was not first compemplated by Biafra, Oduduwa, or even the Ijaws, it was first and foremost an idea sold by the Sarduana of Sokoto. So, please teach your younger ones the correct Nigerian history.
People shouting araba while killing easterners in 1966 was just because as this Aburi conference showed, the north was ready to divide from the east. The northern leaders at Aburi did not calculate the influence of oil until they were educated by their British advisers, so they revised their araba position into genocidal action against the Igbos.

I apologize for the gory example I used to describe your choice of N/L ID, you certainly have a right to answer any name you chose.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by Onlytruth(m): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2009
naijaking1:

I apologize for the gory example I used to describe your choice of N/L ID, you certainly have a right to answer any name you chose.

I'll soon sign up with Babapupa2! grin gotta exercise my freedom too. grin grin
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by okunoba(m): 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2009
@naijaking1
"Araba or secession has been the war cry of Hausa leaders"

The Hausa`s or the Sarduna didn`t go to war because of it, they only voiced their desire 4 it, but Ojukwu went to war at the cost of over 2 million lives. Big difference.

@Uche2nna,
Aburi document is irrelevant in today`s Nigeria. what the country want`s is 4 people to do their job properly, if the state commissioners did their job properly, state governors did their job well, fed ministers did their job well, the president did his job well and the average Nigerian did his job well, the country would be developing, just like India and Brazil.

Aburi as more or less become an obsession 4 some people that want to go back to the Biafran war issues. They can`t let go of the pain of Biafra, rightly so too many lives was lost 4 it too be forgoten in such a short time, but the pain should be used positively 4 Nation building of our young country not to tear it apart like our parents did in the sixties.
Can we not learn from the mistakes of our parents.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by Onlytruth(m): 12:03am On Oct 12, 2009
okunoba:

@naijaking1

The Hausa`s or the Sarduna didn`t go to war because of it, they only voiced their desire 4 it, but Ojukwu went to war at the cost of over 2 million lives. Big difference.

@Uche2nna,
Aburi document is irrelevant in today`s Nigeria. what the country want`s is 4 people to do their job properly, if the state commissioners did their job properly, state governors did their job well, fed ministers did their job well, the president did his job well and the average Nigerian did his job well, the country would be developing, just like India and Brazil.

Aburi as more or less become an obsession 4 some people that want to go back to the Biafran war issues. They can`t let go of the pain of Biafra, rightly so too many lives was lost 4 it too be forgoten in such a short time, but the pain should be used positively 4 Nation building of our young country not to tear it apart like our parents did in the sixties.

If the death of 50,000 Igbos in the north after the araba of 1966 wasn't enough war, I wonder what qualifies. We know how the 2 million died in Biafra. They were starved to death in the first act of genocide after the geneva conventions of 1949. So, don't blame the war for that. More powerful countries have waged wars -the US in Vietnam, the Soviets in Afghanistan - they never resorted to genocide to forestall losing the wars. Or do you think Nigeria would have defeated Biafra without the genocide? We would start to seriously find our way forward after people like you accepted your evils. We would make sure you do!
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by presido1: 12:57am On Oct 12, 2009
okunoba:

The same hatred made you to type the highlighted which every right thinking person know its false. Did Ojukwu go to war?
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 12, 2009
The gun shuts may have ended in 1970 but you can only read threads like these to know that some Nigerians are still prosecuting their war against the Igbos.

Ojukwu defended Igbos from Ethnic Cleansing and some folks come here to make the point that the fact that he did not make himself available to you guys to cut off his head and keep in your museum as a trophy makes him a coward. Well it has not happened and anybody who does not like it can go hang. Ojukwu will forever remain a legend amongst Igbos regardless of what the same people who were responsible for what Ojukwu stood against thinks.

It is unfortunate that folks who make so much noise about unity can not in the least bit understand how to achieve one, unity can not be achieved on your own terms and conditions alone without any compromise and respect for others. Unfortunately this country will continue to wobble so long as we continue to live in denial of our history.

This is largely responsible for the sorry state we are now in. There is only one victor in this drama the British and their allies in the west.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by Onlytruth(m): 5:38am On Oct 12, 2009
mikeansy:

The gun shuts may have ended in 1970 but you can only read threads like these to know that some Nigerians are still prosecuting their war against the Igbos.

Ojukwu defended Igbos from Ethnic Cleansing and some folks come here to make the point that the fact that he did not make himself available to you guys to cut off his head and keep in your museum as a trophy makes him a coward. Well it has not happened and anybody who does not like it can go hang. Ojukwu will forever remain a legend amongst Igbos regardless of what the same people who were responsible for what Ojukwu stood against thinks.

It is unfortunate that folks who make so much noise about unity can not in the least bit understand how to achieve one, unity can not be achieved on your own terms and conditions alone without any compromise and respect for others. Unfortunately this country will continue to wobble so long as we continue to live in denial of our history.

This is largely responsible for the sorry state we are now in. There is only one victor in this drama the British and their allies in the west.

GBAM!

Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by emiwanlee(m): 5:52am On Oct 12, 2009
i see no hope
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by udezue(m): 6:41am On Oct 12, 2009
mikeansy:

It is unfortunate that folks who make so much noise about unity can not in the least bit understand how to achieve one, unity can not be achieved on your own terms and conditions alone without any compromise and respect for others.[i][/i] Unfortunately this country will continue to wobble so long as we continue to live in denial of our history.

Well put.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by udezue(m): 6:57am On Oct 12, 2009
Okunoba grin
BRAVOOOOOOOO U've spoken like a clueless person you are. CHEERS

Since you admit you knew nothing about Biafra while you were in Nigeria i think its time to keep mute while the ones who know about it can tell you the real gist not all that fabricated stories floating in your head.

Screaming that I hate Yoruba ppl coz I'm telling you like it is is your business and it won't stop me from telling you again that the involvement of many of your leaders was down right evil and opportunistic minus Wole Soyinka. It was Awolowo who justified the use of starvation to starve fellow southerners for some oil wealth. It was Obasanjo who massacred many civilians in Owerri. It was Adekunle who fought a bitter battle against Biafra. These are facts and if stating facts to you equals hate then so be it. Its like telling a Russian that he hates Germans just for the fact that he talking about German attrocities against Russians during WW2. Easterners lost over 3 million ppl to senseless ethnic cleansing. Who has the right to talk?

Enahoro, Ejoor, Saro Wiwa, Asika, Amadi, are all in the same league of treacherous Easterners who betrayed Biafra so I guess in your warped logic I hate Easterners and Midwest people? Knock yourself out then.

My question to you is, Is the late Unegbe who was killed alongside saraduna, belewa, not Igbo enough? yes or no
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by Afam(m): 8:33am On Oct 12, 2009
okunoba:

The content in bold refers, this is what you get when you allow complete idiots access to online discussion forums.

The poster has clearly proven that he is not at home with the facts of the matter. I won't be surprised if he is one of those that have been fed with all sorts of hate filled lies by their parents from childbirth.

It is one thing to argue with someone who hates you based on real issues but it is entirely another thing to argue with someone that hates you based on the person's foolishness and ignorance.

The poster is a disgrace to not only himself but to his parents and people as well.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by naso2(m): 10:24am On Oct 12, 2009
Afam:

The content in bold refers, this is what you get when you allow complete idiots access to online discussion forums.

The poster has clearly proven that he is not at home with the facts of the matter. I won't be surprised if he is one of those that have been fed with all sorts of hate filled lies by their parents from childbirth.

It is one thing to argue with someone who hates you based on real issues but it is entirely another thing to argue with someone that hates you based on the person's foolishness and ignorance.

The poster is a disgrace to not only himself but to his parents and people as well.

For the benefit of our readers, dont you think you could have bettered peoples understanding of the issues then by supplying superior information to counter his claims, rather than this path of insults? Just my point though.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by Afam(m): 11:09am On Oct 12, 2009
na_so:

For the benefit of our readers, dont you think you could have bettered  peoples understanding of the issues then by supplying superior information to counter his claims, rather than this path of insults?  Just my point though.

On this one I disagree. If one does not understand something he/she should ask for information or seek clarification.

But to insult a people out of sheer ignorance and stupidity is totally unacceptable especially when others have been correcting his misguided comments and completely false information he has been spreading here.

If he feels he can abuse the Igbos even when the topic is on an accord between different sections of Nigeria then I don't see any problem telling him what he is.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by naijaking1: 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2009
okunoba:

@naijaking1

I have tried hard to avoid responding to you directly, but since you ask, let me say that even though araba has been the northern ideaology even before Independence, it was also the war cry of the northerners as they were killing, raping, and destroying the lives of over 30,000 easterners(mainly Igbos). Araba was used to start the civil war, and it was by the norhterners.

Sir, and you're trying to say that though the north started araba, they didn't go to war over it?

Certainly, you do not sound like someone ready to learn from the mistakes of his parent.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by amrerobert(m): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2009
i have always thought educated persons will face the issues and leave the shadows alone but alas the trend of the contributions on the aburi issue has been anything but encouraging. we have chosen to leave the issues raised at aburi instead we are attacking persons, tribes region etc. these line of action will no get us anywhere but make us treat issues the way we have been treationg them since independence shallowly!!!!!
my dear nairalanders, ojukwu, or the various tribes are not the issues. we should ask ourselves, do we like the way the country has been run? do we need so much power in the center as against the what the aburi accord suggested? do we want a more functional government?
when we are ready to answer this questions the aburi conference document will become a reference point.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by Afam(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2009
amrerobert:

i have always thought educated persons will face the issues and leave the shadows alone but alas the trend of the contributions on the aburi issue has been anything but encouraging. we have chosen to leave the issues raised at aburi instead we are attacking persons, tribes region etc. these line of action will no get us anywhere but make us treat issues the way we have been treationg them since independence shallowly!!!!!
my dear nairalanders, ojukwu, or the various tribes are not the issues. we should ask ourselves, do we like the way the country has been run? do we need so much power in the center as against the what the aburi accord suggested? do we want a more functional government?
when we are ready to answer this questions the aburi conference document will become a reference point.

God bless you for trying to bring this thread back on track.

We complain about the way things are in Nigeria but whenever suggestions are made as regards the best way forward such suggestions are first analyzed based on the originator and usually the suggestions are dismissed simply because they are coming from someone from a particular section of the country.

I have stated severally that the present young generation of Nigerians if given the chance to lead this nation will plunge the country into a total mess mainly due to intolerance and hatred based on issues you cannot even come to terms with.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by Beaf: 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2009
okunoba:

@naijaking1

@Uche2nna,

Yeah, people like you want the status quo to continue because they have slaves in the Niger Delta. You can keep your "commissioners" and other leeching people / regions.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by Beaf: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2009
gowaga68: Base on one post here i will like to list some states in the south that dont produce any thing to the country's economy like Enugu (coal)no more coal in 9ja,Anambra,Bayelsa Palm Oil (lil quantity).
No State in the North that does not produce at list a lil thing to the Country.
Arewa Gida.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Damn!
Bayelsa and Delta states almost single handedly sustain this country! Bayelsa produces 40% and Delta 30% of crude oil the country feeds on. That should be enough to rubbish your list.

Can a display of ignorance be more plain? I notice this same thing about northerners in general; they all claim their states contribute to the country; only God knows how.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by nduchucks: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2009
naijaking1:

Araba was used to start the civil war, and it was by the norhterners.

Sir, and you're trying to say that though the north started araba, they didn't go to war over it?

Certainly, you do not sound like someone ready to learn from the mistakes of his parent.

naijaking, i no dey too comfortable with reopening old wounds. araba or any other violent action against nigerians no dey acceptable under any condition.

isolated violence dey occur from time to time for nigeria, and government dey put am under control and dem no dey let am escalate to war.  war and violence na evil tings without doubt.

correct me if i dey wrong, araba wey we dey talk about took place after 1966 coup, and war start only after ojukwu's announcement of secession by the Eastern states of the Nigerian federation was made on May 27 1967.

dat na de real reason wey war take start.  if to say ojukwu no declare secession; i no tink say war for start, if aburi fail, dem for find other means to resolve issues. na my opinion be dis one, but i dey open to education and contrary opinion.

@beaf, i dey happy say mend don take amnesty. make we all hope say, government go fulfil their own pledge. $2billion no be small monet to pump into de area. at least na small step in the right direction.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by Beaf: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2009
ndu_chucks:

@beaf, i dey happy say mend don take amnesty. make we all hope say, government go fulfil their own pledge. $2billion no be small monet to pump into de area. at least na small step in the right direction.

Government always claims to have "pumped" money into the ND. They consistently release only between a 5th to a 10th of the sums they make noise about; then they send out their attack dogs to say, "oh ND recieved so-so and so billion".

Left to me, we are being taken for a ride. It might be better to find neutral ground to arm up in ways that will confound Nigeria. Then we will they will never ever dream of bombing villagers attending a festival (Gbaramatu) or straff "fellow citizens" from helicopter gunships or wipe out more communities like Odi.

With its oil wealth, the ND should be able to enforce its own Aburi accord.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by naijaking1: 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2009
ndu_chucks:

naijaking, i no dey too comfortable with reopening old wounds. araba or any other violent action against nigerians no dey acceptable under any condition.

isolated violence dey occur from time to time for nigeria, and government dey put am under control and dem no dey let am escalate to war. war and violence na evil tings without doubt.

correct me if i dey wrong, araba wey we dey talk about took place after 1966 coup, and war start only after ojukwu's announcement of secession by the Eastern states of the Nigerian federation was made on May 27 1967.

dat na de real reason wey war take start. if to say ojukwu no declare secession; i no tink say war for start, if aburi fail, dem for find other means to resolve issues. na my opinion be dis one, but i dey open to education and contrary opinion.

Northerners were shouting Araba as they killed 30,000 helpless and defenseless Igbos, and you're here to say that araba has nothing to do with causing the civil war

The war began full blown later on because there were many indications that the Hausa authorities were planning araba phases 1,2,3,---infinity. Kachekwo?
Maybe a smart man like you would have waited to fight back until the last Igboman had been killed?
Sometimes, you make me want to shout angry
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by gowaga68: 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2009
Beaf:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Damn!
Bayelsa and Delta states almost single handedly sustain this country! Bayelsa produces 40% and Delta 30% of crude oil the country feeds on. That should be enough to rubbish your list.

Can a display of ignorance be more plain? I notice this same thing about northerners in general; they all claim their states contribute to the country; only God knows how.

U make me Laugh wink wink grin grin Do u think Crude Oil just dey come out without working for it, befor the Buildin the Refinary u mean say na dat same crude oil govrnment be relay on?
And dont forget in those Areas you called they dont produce Agricultural products and i dont think those places are Igbo land or State.
n dont still forget Agriculture is the back bone and support the North is helpin d economy.
prove me wroung my friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers / Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano / Michael Jonathan Asemota And Abike Dabiri Meet After He Returned N150m In Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.