Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,451 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

How To Get A Wife..according To The Bible And Yahweh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Get A Wife..according To The Bible And Yahweh (735 Views)

15 Ways To Choose A Wife According To The Bible / 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible / Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Wife..according To The Bible And Yahweh by raphieMontella: 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
The bible is considered by christians to be the best guide for one's life,,,so here's How to get a wife according to the bible:
Find an attractive prisoner of war, bring her home, shave her head, trim her nails, and give her new clothes. Then she's yours. -
(Deuteronomy 21:11-13)

2. Find a prostitute and marry her. - (Hosea
1:1-3)

3. Find a man with seven daughters, and impress him by watering his flock. - Moses
(Ex 2:16-21)

4. Purchase a piece of property, and get a woman as part of the deal. - Boaz (Ruth
4:5-10)

5. Go to a party and hide. When the women come out to dance, grab one and carry her off to be your wife. - Benjaminites (Judges
21:19-25)

6. Have God create a wife for you while you sleep. Note: this will cost you. - Adam (Gen 2:19-24).

7. Agree to work seven years in exchange for a woman's hand in marriage. Get tricked into marrying the wrong woman. Then
work another seven years for the woman you wanted to marry in the first place.
That's right. Fourteen years of toil for a wife. - Jacob (Genesis 29:15-30).

8. Cut 200 foreskins off of your future father-in-law's enemies and get his daughter for a
wife - David (I Samuel 18:27).

9. Even if no one is out there, just wander around a bit and you'll definitely find someone. (It's all relative, of course.) -Cain
(Genesis 4:16-17)

10. Become the emperor of a huge nation and hold a beauty contest. -Xerxes or
Ahasuerus (Esther 2:3-4)

11. When you see someone you like, go home and tell your parents, "I have seen a ...
woman; now get her for me." If your parents question your decision, simply say,"Get her for me. She's the one for me." -
Samson (Judges 14:1-3).

12. Kill any husband and take HIS wife (Prepare to lose four sons, though). -David (2 Samuel 11).

13. Wait for your brother to die. Take his widow. (It's not just a good idea; it's the law.) - Onana and Boaz (Deuteronomy or
Leviticus, example in Ruth)

14. Don't be so picky. Make up for quality with quantity. - Solomon (1 Kings 11:1-3).

. 15.R.ape a virgin and then pay her father 50 shekels-Deutronomy 22:28-29
Well,,Modern day humans do strictly abide by this book..
This shows that for one to be a christian,one has to willfully and hypocritically selective in what one reads from the bible.
Re: How To Get A Wife..according To The Bible And Yahweh by herzern(m): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
undecided
Re: How To Get A Wife..according To The Bible And Yahweh by ColdHardTruth: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2016
lol!
Re: How To Get A Wife..according To The Bible And Yahweh by otem4eartum: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2016
Jacksonville, Pls make your choice
Re: How To Get A Wife..according To The Bible And Yahweh by Aaronsrod: 11:37am On Sep 17, 2016
raphieMontella:
The bible is considered by christians to be the best guide for one's life,,,so here's How to get a wife according to the bible:
Find an attractive prisoner of war, bring her home, shave her head, trim her nails, and give her new clothes. Then she's yours. -
(Deuteronomy 21:11-13)

2. Find a prostitute and marry her. - (Hosea
1:1-3)

3. Find a man with seven daughters, and impress him by watering his flock. - Moses
(Ex 2:16-21)

4. Purchase a piece of property, and get a woman as part of the deal. - Boaz (Ruth
4:5-10)

5. Go to a party and hide. When the women come out to dance, grab one and carry her off to be your wife. - Benjaminites (Judges

6. Have God create a wife for you while you sleep. Note: this will cost you. - Adam (Gen 2:19-24).

7. Agree to work seven years in exchange for a woman's hand in marriage. Get tricked into marrying the wrong woman. Then
work another seven years for the woman you wanted to marry in the first place.
That's right. Fourteen years of toil for a wife. - Jacob (Genesis 29:15-30).

8. Cut 200 foreskins off of your future father-in-law's enemies and get his daughter for a
wife - David (I Samuel 18:27).

9. Even if no one is out there, just wander around a bit and you'll definitely find someone. (It's all relative, of course.) -Cain
(Genesis 4:16-17)

10. Become the emperor of a huge nation and hold a beauty contest. -Xerxes or
Ahasuerus (Esther 2:3-4)

11. When you see someone you like, go home and tell your parents, "I have seen a ...
woman; now get her for me." If your parents question your decision, simply say,"Get her for me. She's the one for me." -
Samson (Judges 14:1-3).

12. Kill any husband and take HIS wife (Prepare to lose four sons, though). -David (2 Samuel 11).

13. Wait for your brother to die. Take his widow. (It's not just a good idea; it's the law.) - Onana and Boaz (Deuteronomy or
Leviticus, example in Ruth)

14. Don't be so picky. Make up for quality with quantity. - Solomon (1 Kings 11:1-3).

. 15.R.ape a virgin and then pay her father 50 shekels-Deutronomy 22:28-29
Well,,Modern day humans do strictly abide by this book..
This shows that for one to be a christian,one has to willfully and hypocritically selective in what one reads from the bible.

You are taking this text out of context.

You cannot comprehend them with a canal mind.
Re: How To Get A Wife..according To The Bible And Yahweh by ifenes(m): 11:41am On Sep 17, 2016
Damn!!!!

3 Likes

Re: How To Get A Wife..according To The Bible And Yahweh by ifenes(m): 11:43am On Sep 17, 2016
Aaronsrod:

You mean only a carnal mind can see the truth then.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Wife..according To The Bible And Yahweh by JSoE(f): 11:46am On Sep 17, 2016
Lwkm. Way to go.
Re: How To Get A Wife..according To The Bible And Yahweh by mustymatic(m): 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
Shett!
Re: How To Get A Wife..according To The Bible And Yahweh by raphieMontella: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
Aaronsrod:

mr comprehension!
Re: How To Get A Wife..according To The Bible And Yahweh by raphieMontella: 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
ifenes:
Damn!!!!
lol..pick your choice!
Re: How To Get A Wife..according To The Bible And Yahweh by raphieMontella: 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
ColdHardTruth:
lol!
should i choose for you?
Re: How To Get A Wife..according To The Bible And Yahweh by ifenes(m): 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
The bible is so anti-women

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Wife..according To The Bible And Yahweh by CAPSLOCKED: 9:15am On Sep 25, 2016
raphieMontella:

GO TO A PARTY.... AND HIDE? cheesy
WHAT SORT OF KIDNAPPING IS THIS?

(1) (Reply)

Is Seeing Movies Or Hanging Out During Fasting acceptable to God. / Can Someone Tell Me Why? / Renowned Cleric, Primate Ayodele Releases Shocking Prophecies For 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.