Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? (4321 Views)

Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2009
Maybe you are boring too hajust kidding tongue I still think you should try with your current gf before you call it quits.
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by Janeesa: 12:56am On Oct 14, 2009
seems like a toxic yet loving relationship, hmmm I think u should let ur current GF go because thats not right to be stringin her along knowin fully well that there arent the same sparks between u like ur ex- GF. So let her go and cool it, give urself time to think before u and ur ex gf get back together, bc it seems like if u two get back immediately then its really js going to be chaotic and more toxic than ever, once u two get ur minds clear then go for it
good luck
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by dbabylove: 2:45pm On May 01, 2013
My name is Reha was in a relationship with a guy named Rana for one and half year things got ugly and i broke up with him last year October, Now i have realized my mistake and desperately want him back but he is kinda seeing someone else but Dr Love kindly help me getting him back to me by spelling cast as i really cannot live without him
As my parent are searching a guy for me to get married soon which i don't want to do, thanks you so much Dr Love, i really appreciate your effort to get my Ex back and am living happily with him now.
If you have same problem like me you can contact Dr Love spell caster through email drlovespellcaster@yahoo.com tel:2348038096203
Regards
Reha.
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by wazobiaforu(m): 3:54pm On May 01, 2013
I HATE EX LICKERS

They turn good boy/girl friend to bad
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 01, 2013
404eater: but my ex seem like shes changing , wetin I do na

She is a FOX.
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 01, 2013
190: my ex is a living example of she-devil~

grin grin.Then you must be Lucifer
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 01, 2013
dbabylove: My name is Reha was in a relationship with a guy named Rana for one and half year things got ugly and i broke up with him last year October, Now i have realized my mistake and desperately want him back but he is kinda seeing someone else but Dr Love kindly help me getting him back to me by spelling cast as i really cannot live without him
As my parent are searching a guy for me to get married soon which i don't want to do, thanks you so much Dr Love, i really appreciate your effort to get my Ex back and am living happily with him now.
If you have same problem like me you can contact Dr Love spell caster through email drlovespellcaster@yahoo.com tel:234803809620
Regards
Reha.

Why so many mad folks this time of d year
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by deji900: 12:19pm On May 06, 2013
It all left for u
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by deji900: 12:21pm On May 06, 2013
U know the one that is good and a marriage material so go for the best
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by temmie013(f): 12:33pm On May 06, 2013
Pls guys  don't think ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅† 's right insultin peeps here,d best tin is give advises lovingly άŋϑ nt discourging or usin abusive words...4 d guy talkin bout his ex άŋϑ present gf M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ advise 4 U̶̲̥̅̊ is 2 think deeply if U̶̲̥̅̊ rilly Ŀ♡√Ɛ U̶̲̥̅̊Я̩̥̊ ex άŋϑ If she does 2. If S̤̥̈̊o̲̣̥ go ahead wit нєя άŋϑ ♍aƘe̲̅ U̶̲̥̅̊Я̩̥̊ gf knw S̤̥̈̊o̲̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ won't hurt нєя more lera buh d truth is U̶̲̥̅̊Я̩̥̊ present gf may give U̶̲̥̅̊ more everlastin joy dan U̶̲̥̅̊Я̩̥̊ ex cos accordin 2 U̶̲̥̅̊ shez a gud girl. Ff U̶̲̥̅̊Я̩̥̊ @ anyway
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by ezemoses(m): 12:36pm On May 06, 2013
why did you break up? its funny how we always find out way later that we let the real one go and want her after putting her through pain. bet you will want this current one as well after you break up
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 06, 2013
Seriously, what do we expect from a dog eater?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Always Do This? / 43 Things A Girl Wish Her Boyfriend Knew / Can U Have Sex On First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.