Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:03 PM

My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend (9332 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / My NYSC Sex Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 14, 2016
please guys comment after reading. I need to win this contest. ... the number of comments determine if I am to win. ... plus I only have 48 hours to gather as much comments as possible. ...Thank you. ...... Please follow the link

http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://www.thelmathinks.com/2016/09/writeright-vivian-my-first-sex.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj9gJ2OtY3PAhUJahoKHV39BpAQFggNMAA&sig2=zHiRQDA7s2K0aCX5s_347w&usg=AFQjCNH9d9iA19bPjOLnlUVVQ9kjDvzQ-A
Re: My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 14, 2016
believe me you will enjoy the story. ..... smile
Re: My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend by photoshoot(m): 6:27am On Sep 14, 2016
After going through the link and reading the story.

Seems you are trying to decieve your readers undecided

Not good sad

1 Like

Re: My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 14, 2016
please dear photoshoot it is only a story

hope you left a comment sha ..... smiles

love you plenty
Re: My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 14, 2016
please viewers , I urge you to leave a comment after reading please. ..... Thank you

the number of comments determine if I am to win
Re: My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 14, 2016
more sizzling romance after this. ... I promise

please support my ministry in this buhari era
Re: My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend by WilliamsChelster(m): 6:38am On Sep 14, 2016
MissViv:
please viewers , I urge you to leave a comment after reading please. ..... Thank you

Is it a competition

1 Like

Re: My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend by photoshoot(m): 6:44am On Sep 14, 2016
MissViv:
please dear photoshoot it is only a story

hope you left a comment sha ..... smiles

love you plenty

angry
Lemme angry

2 Likes

Re: My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend by Dharneehell(m): 6:45am On Sep 14, 2016
There's no where to post.

1 Like

Re: My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 14, 2016
Is it a competition ?

yes dear it is kinda of a competition

the story with the highest comments wins And I only have 48 hours to gather as much comments as possible

please viewers remember to leave a comment after reading

love you plenty

1 Like

Re: My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend by Jay542(m): 6:52am On Sep 14, 2016
MissViv:

1 Like

Re: My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 14, 2016
okay Dear Dharnell after reading. .... just scroll down .... you will see POST A COMMENT. ... THEN POST YOUR COMMENTS ... YOUR COMMENTS WILL BE APPROVED LATER

thanks again for giving me your time

1 Like

Re: My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend by Maamin(m): 6:53am On Sep 14, 2016
Great!

Re: My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 14, 2016
yea great
Re: My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend by McBrooklyn(m): 7:01am On Sep 14, 2016
Mtcheeeew!!! Ah no get the data to be reading shît undecided
Re: My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 14, 2016
mods help me and move this to front page

it needs urgent attention

cc :Seun, Lalasticlala And Other Super Mods of nairaland
Re: My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend by firstking01(m): 7:07am On Sep 14, 2016
Ok
Re: My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 14, 2016
thanks alot @ firstkings
Re: My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend by fairlyusedpant: 7:15am On Sep 14, 2016
MissViv:
thanks alot @ firstkings
how much will you pay me? I collect payment in cash or kind

1 Like

Re: My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend by MrWhaley: 7:16am On Sep 14, 2016
It needs urgent attention?? Really? And you couldn't even post an excerpt from the story here.

Things don't work that way o..not in this Buhari period.

2 Likes

Re: My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend by iykekelvins(m): 7:29am On Sep 14, 2016
MrWhaley:
It needs urgent attention?? Really? And you couldn't even post an excerpt from the story here.

Things don't work that way o..not in this Buhari period.
My brother, every single KB we use to open any page now has to be for something important.

1 Like

Re: My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend by MrWhaley: 7:31am On Sep 14, 2016
iykekelvins:
My brother, every single KB we use to open any page now has to be for something important.
Baba,ah dey tellz you. This one that Airtel don dey misbehave with person data..
Re: My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend by iykekelvins(m): 7:33am On Sep 14, 2016
MrWhaley:

Baba,ah dey tellz you. This one that Airtel don dey misbehave with person data..
Omo, the thing no funny again jor.. Even to download sometimes dey fear me.
Re: My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend by FTBOY: 7:44am On Sep 14, 2016
simply tell us you want comments. the story i read there doesn't correlate with the topic..
Re: My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend by WalkerMichael(m): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2016
He was my coursemate, crush, then my boyfriend.... he was super intelligent, smart, tall, dark and handsome. Believe me he got swag, but he didn't seem to notice me. (I'm a nerd but a sassy one if I say so myself). So oneday I decided to take it to another level.. After listening to a song "IF YOU LOVE SOMEBODY TELL THEM THAT YOU LOVE THEM and watching the season film of The Secret Life of American Teenagers. ..when Amy Jeugerns mum told her "you are only young once". LOL that part got me. Hope you know what i mean? Though I'm okay with chemistry class I approached him to coach me for the Quiz that was coming up, we found out that we had this great chemistry between us.. hehehe both the covalent and electrovalent bonds.... So one thing led to another till one unusual Saturday. I invited him to my house and he came. The guy got swag, he even came with a packet of durex condom. We talked for a while and and and and and and Kai! See how you are serious dey read this story....! My dear I wish you can learn how to read your Bible like dis. I bet you, God will like it and be happy. hehehe If it were a biblical message, you'd have skipped. Abstain from sexual immorality it will lead you to more recession in this Bukari era ..hehehe. Only sharp minds will grab.... Abi Aunty thelma,uncle kon,memphis,uyi,kene,Sasha bone,Chrisyinks,chinenyenwa,kabuoy,sunshine,Dinma,Dominique . clare, John, unknown. all the anonymous and other BV's ..... I lie ??

OF, ONE BOLT DON LOOSE FOR YOUR HEAD TAY TAY?

2 Likes

Re: My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend by MissTop: 11:12am On Sep 14, 2016
woow missViv you will win .' you know how to hook someone to a story but better come and complete what you have started. hehehehe

let me go and leave a comment sha.you deserve it .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend by hardbody: 11:18am On Sep 14, 2016
MissViv:
Is it a competition ?

yes dear it is kinda of a competition

the story with the highest comments wins
And I only have 48 hours to gather as much comments as possible

please viewers remember to leave a comment after reading

love you plenty

Will this qualify as a comment...'K'......

If yes, i will flood your thread now.

1 Like

Re: My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend by firstking01(m): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
MissViv:
believe me you will enjoy the story. ..... smile
You used the title of this thread to lure and entice us into this thread abiundecided?, you 've already lost itgrin

1 Like

Re: My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend by pxDharniel(m): 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
Lol.....@op, see as u jst bait us with the title of ur thread. U tried sha but u must finish wat u hv started o
Re: My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend by Cathony(m): 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
attention seeking is real...you want this kinda stuff on front page? front page of what? Carex condom magazine? oh ojere

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

[deleted] / Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. / I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.