Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This (7752 Views)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 7:21am On Sep 14, 2016
#1. He has a small dick, but you got laid undecided

#2. He cûms quickly, but you still got laid undecided

#3. He is ugly, but you still got laid undecided

#4. He is broke, but you still got laid undecided

So dear ladies, once a Nigga has left an ink between your legs, then you need to shut the fúck up at all costs and move on with your life undecided

#Just_Saying cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by MrOlihilistic: 7:22am On Sep 14, 2016
tongue
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 7:24am On Sep 14, 2016
MrOlihilistic:
tongue

Wetin do your tongue?? undecided
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Christardor: 7:27am On Sep 14, 2016
C
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 14, 2016
cheesy cheesy Mc dey para
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by saintfellow(m): 7:29am On Sep 14, 2016
ladies are naturally confuse creatures, they dnt know what they want.
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 7:30am On Sep 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy Mc dey para

Ah no dey para now, na the absolute truth ah just yarn now undecided

Some ladies just no wan get sense angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 7:32am On Sep 14, 2016
saintfellow:
ladies are naturally confuse creatures, they dnt know what they want.

I swear, some ladies just need to keep calm and buy a brain angry
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 7:33am On Sep 14, 2016
Christardor:
C

C for your craziness undecided
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by firstking01(m): 7:35am On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by paschal47(m): 7:36am On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

I swear, some ladies just need to keep calm and buy a brain angry
do you have a buyer for the brains? cos i have 2 left from the rams my neighbour killed.

hurry why stock lasts
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 7:39am On Sep 14, 2016
paschal47:

do you have a buyer for the brains? cos i have 2 left from the rams my neighbour killed.

hurry why stock lasts

Lol, go open shop for Alaba market, go dey sell am there now cos you go see better buyers there undecided
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by iykekelvins(m): 7:41am On Sep 14, 2016
Brother, you no lie. But them allow the guy do oh.

After the show, them come dey yarn nonsense.
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Christardor: 7:41am On Sep 14, 2016
Is That All?
McBrooklyn:

C for your craziness undecided
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by paschal47(m): 7:41am On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, go open shop for Alaba market, go dey sell am there now cos you go see buyers there undecided
lol does alaba boys go cheat me na NL ladies i wan sell am give. alaba boys go carry china come, i no get their power
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Laveda(f): 7:42am On Sep 14, 2016
undecided why will I shut up when he's got a small dick? undecided

He should be happy he got laid. undecided

angry Op are you just bored on a wednesday morning?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 7:43am On Sep 14, 2016
iykekelvins:
Brother, you no lie. But them allow the guy do oh.

After the show, them come dey yarn nonsense.

No mind dem joor, most ladies are just confused creatures cos some of dem no even know why they are living and wetin dem want angry
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 7:45am On Sep 14, 2016
Christardor:
Is That All?

If you want more, then I'll give you more but E go better make you just shut the fûck up undecided
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 14, 2016
Yes yes and yes.

But small diick undecided. MBA. I gats to run. What will I be doing with small dicck undecided

Cums so fast, ewwwwwww!
How the fxxxk do you expect me to cope with a two minute guy undecided. Yes, I got laid but that's a shame on him.

He's ugly, this gats to do with feelings thou. So, I can't complain.

He's broke, not about being broke but about how you treat me even when you have 1k with you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 7:48am On Sep 14, 2016
Laveda:
undecided why will I shut up when he's got a small dick? undecided

He should be happy he got laid. undecided

angry Op are you just bored on a wednesday morning?

Lol, I'm not bored and since Nairaland is always on 24/7 then I can create my thread any time I like kiss

He got a small dick and you still dey feel am for your body, or won't you?? kiss
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Christardor: 7:48am On Sep 14, 2016
I Guess That's Not All..
Well.Kontinu
McBrooklyn:

If you want more, then I'll give you more but E go better make you just shut the fûck up undecided
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Ah no dey para now, na the absolute truth ah just yarn now undecided

Some ladies just no wan get sense angry
Cant deal with a guy dat got small dick and an ugly broke ass .Can still manage a 2mins guy, with help of alomo and co he will improve. grin grin
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 7:49am On Sep 14, 2016
paschal47:

lol does alaba boys go cheat me na NL ladies i wan sell am give. alaba boys go carry china come, i no get their power

Lol, well I guess you must have been seeing all those female Nairalanders you fit sell am too on this thread cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by ForeverYoung197(f): 7:50am On Sep 14, 2016
That's why ladies got laid cuz a broke ass nicca with a small dick eat the honey pot like a pepper soup.
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 7:51am On Sep 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
Cant deal with a guy dat got small dick and an ugly guy.Can still manage a 2mins guy, with help of alomo and co he will improve. grin grin

Lol, you're high cheesy cheesy

cc: paschal47, A buyer don show ooo!! cheesy
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Laveda(f): 7:52am On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, I'm not bored and since Nairaland is always on 24/7 then I can create my thread any time I like kiss

He got a small dick and you still dey feel am for your body, or won't you?? kiss
angry Okay..

No I won't, he should go for enlargement! angry
And what's your point? Before the sex, maybe she didn't know its small but after it she found out, you expect her to keep shut? undecided is it her fault he's got the finger size? angry
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol,wetin i wan buy? grin
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

No mind dem joor, most ladies are just confused creatures cos some of dem no even know why they are living and wetin dem want angry
our mood is constantly changing that's why we don't know what we want....we say one thing and then we do another thing....that's the way God created us so if you want to complain, complain to God because there's nothing we can do about it tongue
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 7:53am On Sep 14, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
That's why ladies got laid cuz a broke ass nicca with a small dick eat the honey pot like a pepper soup.

Lol, that's why guys do refer to you ladies as a set of confused creatures cos most of you don't even know what you want for yourself undecided
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 7:55am On Sep 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lol,wetin i wan buy? grin

Lol, follow the dude talk, he's got a Sallah package for you kiss
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by paschal47(m): 7:55am On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

i thought you are a free agent, tell them its just 200, money for derok and jedi smoke
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 7:56am On Sep 14, 2016
Christardor:
I Guess That's Not All..
Well.Kontinu

Gerrrraaaahiaaa Mehn, I ain't got your time. I'm here for ladies only so don't fûcking get in my way undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have Sex So Bad / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim / I can't keep calm, I had the best sex ever today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.